Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State (1587 Views)

Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About / Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by Nijablast: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2022
Ask any Obi supporters to send you the picture of what Obituary did when he was a governor ...they have non
#GoAndVerify

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by FirstSon01: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2022
They will only enter this thread to throw insults which is their trademark.

PO is just giving that "trust me" vibe, no plan. Just blurt out china GDP and Egypt police as if presidential manifesto is secondary school debate.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by rusher14: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2022
The man has no legacy.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by OnionBandit(f): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2022
Investor Pandora.. grin

The lying machine with an irritating cricket voice

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by Smithkafors(m): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2022
Lol...una no get work. Peter is accessible to everyone from radio to TV, u guys can always ask him. He speaks for himself.

By the way, the answer to your questions is all over nairaland.

I don't know who you guys are really supporting, but at least make una pity una generations for once by supporting the best. Remove hatred and your vision will be clear.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by Herdsmen: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2022
Auntie Ngozi have no legacy ..

They will insult abuse curse and front one dilapidated things as legacy..
even the church building and missionary hospitals are all legacy according to IPOB ..

Not having any legacy or ideas to invest in the statwe
Obi left a whooping sum of 78 billion according to Bingos ...simply because he’s clueless

And Na so he dey talk take deceive anambrains

Left cluelessly

OBi is a big deceit that only fools and insane Nigerians will vote

If Na obi IPOB igbos see to follow among all igbos .. then no be this Nigerian East .. wise men come from

This ones Na .... men.

Power to the people

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by derecho(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2022
Kikikiki... Redundant noise
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by Owopariola001: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2022
Smithkafors:
Lol...una no get work. Peter is accessible to everyone from radio to TV, u guys can always ask him. He speaks for himself.

I don't know who you guys are really supporting, but at least make una pity una generations for once by supporting the best. Remove hatred and your vision will be clear.

Can you please post Peter Obi's achievements when he was the Governor of Anambra

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by Oilwell(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2022
Tinubu corn roasters, Peter Obi this. Peter Obi that.

You guys have nothing to campaign with, therefore their campaign slogan is OBI!

APC tell us all what you guys would do differently in 2023 apart from your results below.
Let your candidate come on air himself and tell us what he will do and why we should vote him in. Just 30 minutes on live TV.

DEMONIC EVIL PARTY - APC What is your campaign point FOR 2023 elections?

Don't drink poison because it is being served with your tribal cup

Let's vote competency

#PeterObiForPresident2023

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2022
Owopariola001:

Can you please post Peter Obi's achievements when he was the Governor of Anambra
Instead of asking Nairalanders you have to ask Google
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by Naijanascam: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2022
Owopariola001:

What's Lagos State position in this year's weac and Anambra's own..... that speaks volumes of POs lasting legacies......
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by Abdul05: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2022
Wetin obi Knows absolutely nothing.. angry cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by FirstSon01: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2022
Smithkafors:

Accessible nonsense.

You as his supporter should be able to name a few things that made him so special.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by FirstSon01: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2022
Naijanascam:

What's Lagos State position in this year's weac and Anambra's own..... that speaks volumes of POs lasting legacies......

No, let's use Anambra position in WAEC during PO's tenure.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by blazesam(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/695901/peter-obis-achievements-pics

Revisit this thread before you display your ignorance here OP.

Meanwhile VOTE PETER OBI or keep collecting peanuts from senseless politicians, by coming here to look for Obi's achievements.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by Jones4190(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2022
according to how I plan my life in secondary school, today was supposed to be my swearing in ceremony as governor of Benue state
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by Oilwell(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2022

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by Oilwell(m): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2022
In health.

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2022
OnionBandit:
Investor Pandora.. grin

The lying machine with an irritating cricket voice

Better than an Onion thief who steals onions from people's kitchens.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by OnionBandit(f): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Better than an Onion thief who steals onions from people's kitchens.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by Abdul05: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Naijanascam:

And then , Who got the best students result in 2022/2023 this year's weac ..

Victoria morenike and yinka banjo both from Lagos State go and verify.... grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by Naijanascam: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2022
Abdul05:

And then , Who got the best students result in 2022/2023 this year's weac ..

Victoria morenike and yinka banjo both from Lagos State go and verify.... grin cheesy

Answer me first...... what's Lagos State collective position?........A tree doesn't make a forest
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by Naijanascam: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

No, let's use Anambra position in WAEC during PO's tenure.

That's why you are stagnant in thinking..... you can't build on nothing
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by FirstSon01: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2022
Naijanascam:

That's why you are stagnant in thinking..... you can't build on nothing

That means Obaseki is building on Lucky Igbinedio, Osunbor and Oshimole's antecedents.

Well-done sir.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by Giidgiddy: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oilwell:
Peter Obi everywhere chai !!!!!
A good market/product sells itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfw7KaVQMzU

Obi's achievement videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbgvccqWvEU

https://www.nairaland.com/7178079/peter-obis-achievements-awards-education

https://www.nairaland.com/7178079/peter-obis-achievements-awards-education
Why are you posting a Governor's day to day activities as achievement? Was he doing Anambra any favor for attending events?
Post his projects, give a name of something he did that's still visible in Anambra, or that the Anambra people still feel in their lives... I hate that its people like you that people will use to judge the rest of the Igbos because you chose to support mediocrity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by Akanbiedu(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
I have always asked this question, nobody seems to have an answer. They should just market him as Ibo and christian candidate.

Somebody governed a state for eight years, no records of achievements, no legacy projects, nothing, nada, zilch.
Yet they are marketing him as the best since slice bread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by OsunOriginal: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
The dumbos from okija will post pictures of even federal government roads in anambra as obi's projects.
Today, Soludo is begging lenders for 100B naira loan to run the state despite the investments and transformation of anambra by obi grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by BATified2023: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nijablast:
Ask any Obi supporters to send you the picture of what Obituary did when he was a governor ...they have non
#GoAndVerify

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by Saifulah: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
SINCERELY, I rushed into the thread to see one. I am not his fan but i have been curious to learn about his tenure in Anambra as a Governor. There is next to nothing about achievements he had then.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi's Achievements In Anambra State by obailala(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nijablast:
#GoAndVerify
Could you start by showing us the physical achievements of Tinubu while he was governor? I would like to check something.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Tinubu and His supporters Safe In The South East? / Gov Ortom's Aide Resigns And Join Apc / A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.