Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

My Brother's Wife Is A Jezebel, How Do I Continue Burying Her Secrets? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother's Wife Is A Jezebel, How Do I Continue Burying Her Secrets? (1341 Views)

If She Doesn't Submit Don't Commit,throw D Jezebel To The Streets / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife Is A Jezebel, How Do I Continue Burying Her Secrets? by LoveEtRomance6: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2022
My elder brother is based in Europe. Two years ago, he got married to his long time girlfriend. Unfortunately, when the wedding was fixed, the covid happened and he could not travel down. His flight was cancelled last minute. His fiancé was able to fly into the country cos she came in earlier but he got stuck.
On this side, everything was done ready for the the wedding. Food paid for, venue, clothes, vendors, everything. Postponing the wedding would have cost so much. So there was a family meeting and it was decided that the wedding should go ahead while I as his brother stand on his behalf.
Crazy right but that was decided. We went ahead for the wedding and everything went smoothly. My brother even joined via zoom. It was strange but it was a pandemic wedding and that was what most people were doing during the pandemic. Alot of people married via zoom, some used their picture frame or their siblings to stand for them…so it was not so weird.
The wedding day came and we all had a great time. We also lodged in a hotel after the wedding. I partied with some friends before I went to my room around 11.30 to retire for the night. I was a bit drunk too. I slept till like 2 hours when I heard someone knocking on my door…I sleepily opened the door and standing there in her night wear was my brother’s wife.

The wife that I helped him marry the day before….I was like…what is going on…she came in and said she wants me to help her with a favour. I said OK. She sat on my bed. Her night gown was see through and short….she was flashing me her p-$$y…her n!-ples clearly sticking through the net like dress.
Her name is Loisa….Loisa said…she’s h0-rny...

Continue Reading...
https://ovbes.com/true-life-story-my-brothers-wife-is-a-jezebel-how-do-i-continue-burying-her-secrets/

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Is A Jezebel, How Do I Continue Burying Her Secrets? by motionarena: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2022
Go get a life kid

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Is A Jezebel, How Do I Continue Burying Her Secrets? by ogbenimax007: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2022
motionarena:
Go get a life kid

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Females With Male Besties / Even in marriage, she's still pain. / Are Men's Libido Higher Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.