Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale (23959 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija: Nigeria’s Richest Woman [photos] / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs / Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by gfarinho: 5:17am On Aug 07, 2011
I want to be a bishop, asap grin
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by seunlayi(m): 5:27am On Aug 07, 2011
I wonder why people allow themselves to be blindfolded by religion leaders. Imagine a pastor in this country where people are living below poverty level having 4 private jets. Well, maybe he user it to carry host of angels to his ministrations. grin
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Biggie9: 5:44am On Aug 07, 2011
bros1234:

Dont ever believe that blogger. He does not have facts.

Thats right, the writer of the article is stupid. Why say from hear say instead of facts. So far as iam concerned the whole article on this selling of 2 jets is fake, stupid, baseless and invented just for people to have something to talk about the Bishop. Please lets not turn Nairaland into a fiction writters club!
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by 677ano(m): 6:04am On Aug 07, 2011
getting rich at the expense of his church worshippers tithes and offerings angry embarassed
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by sylvagiva(m): 6:07am On Aug 07, 2011
Do u know what you are doing, since the BISHOP is not yet doing a TV ministration, just help him in making the advert, just go and ask Tunde Baker what happened when he was preaching against d BISHOP BOTH ON THE TELE & in his services, ask him how slim his congregation became. Well i don't have much to say, but go Google out  about pastor KENNETH CORPLAND and know how many of such jets he own. I just know that the poor graduates and idle minds that are suppose to sit down & think of what to do or the idea that will be profitable to them and the nation, what they could do is to sit backtight and talk bad about the BISHOP. INVITE TO ANY OF THE SERVICES SO THAT YOUR LIFE WILL RECEIVE A NEW TURN. SOMEBODY SAID THE MEMBERS ARE ON SPELL, I WOULD HAVE CALLED YOU A FOOL WHEN I REMEMBERED THAT YOU LIFE IS NOW IN MISERABLE AND  CRISIS THAT YOU THINK OVER 1M PLUS MEMBERS BOTH HOME AND ABROAD WILL BE HELD AT THE SAME TIME. SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE BECAUSE ONLY AND INDIVIDUAL IN THE CHURCH IS WELL CAPABLE OF BUYING SUCH FLIGHT FOR THE BISHOP. RUNNINE TO SERVICE BEFORE MISS THE USEFULLY WORDS I HEAR THAT HAS CHANGE MY DESTINY FOR THE BETTER. GET BACK SOON TO TALK SENSE INTO YOUR BLANK HEADS.    HOP. INVITE TO ANY OF THE SERVICES SO THAT YOUR LIFE WILL RECEIVE A NEW TURN. SOMEBODY SAID THE MEMBERS ARE ON SPELL, I WOULD HAVE CALLED YOU A FOOL WHEN I REMEMBERED THAT YOU LIFE IS NOW IN MISERABLE AND  CRISIS THAT YOU THINK OVER 1M PLUS MEMBERS BOTH HOME AND ABROAD WILL BE HELD AT THE SAME TIME. SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE BECAUSE ONLY AND INDIVIDUAL IN THE CHURCH IS WELL CAPABLE OF BUYING SUCH FLIGHT FOR THE BISHOP. RUNNINE TO SERVICE BEFORE MISS THE USEFULLY WORDS I HEAR THAT HAS CHANGE MY DESTINY FOR THE BETTER. GET BACK SOON TO TALK SENSE INTO YOUR BLANK HEADS.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:27am On Aug 07, 2011
sylvagiva:

Do u know what you are doing, since the BISHOP is not yet doing a TV ministration, just help him in making the advert, just go and ask Tunde Baker what happened when he was preaching against d BISHOP BOTH ON THE TELE & in his services, ask him how slim his congregation became. Well i don't have much to say, but go Google out  about pastor KENNETH CORPLAND and know how many of such jets he own. I just know that the poor graduates and idle minds that are suppose to sit down & think of what to do or the idea that will be profitable to them and the nation, what they could do is to sit backtight and talk bad about the BISHOP. INVITE TO ANY OF THE SERVICES SO THAT YOUR LIFE WILL RECEIVE A NEW TURN. SOMEBODY SAID THE MEMBERS ARE ON SPELL, I WOULD HAVE CALLED YOU A FOOL WHEN I REMEMBERED THAT YOU LIFE IS NOW IN MISERABLE AND  CRISIS THAT YOU THINK OVER 1M PLUS MEMBERS BOTH HOME AND ABROAD WILL BE HELD AT THE SAME TIME. SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE BECAUSE ONLY AND INDIVIDUAL IN THE CHURCH IS WELL CAPABLE OF BUYING SUCH FLIGHT FOR THE BISHOP. RUNNINE TO SERVICE BEFORE MISS THE USEFULLY WORDS I HEAR THAT HAS CHANGE MY DESTINY FOR THE BETTER. GET BACK SOON TO TALK SENSE INTO YOUR BLANK HEADS.    HOP. INVITE TO ANY OF THE SERVICES SO THAT YOUR LIFE WILL RECEIVE A NEW TURN. SOMEBODY SAID THE MEMBERS ARE ON SPELL, I WOULD HAVE CALLED YOU A FOOL WHEN I REMEMBERED THAT YOU LIFE IS NOW IN MISERABLE AND  CRISIS THAT YOU THINK OVER 1M PLUS MEMBERS BOTH HOME AND ABROAD WILL BE HELD AT THE SAME TIME. SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE BECAUSE ONLY AND INDIVIDUAL IN THE CHURCH IS WELL CAPABLE OF BUYING SUCH FLIGHT FOR THE BISHOP. RUNNINE TO SERVICE BEFORE MISS THE USEFULLY WORDS I HEAR THAT HAS CHANGE MY DESTINY FOR THE BETTER. GET BACK SOON TO TALK SENSE INTO YOUR BLANK HEADS.    
My Friend, in as much i agree with you,put it at the back of your mind that people still has the right to air their views, irrespective of who you are,what you are. in my own opinion, a pastor ought not to own 4 jets cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by igboboy1(m): 6:29am On Aug 07, 2011
not surprised the name says it all lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Biggie9: 6:53am On Aug 07, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

My Friend, in as much i agree with you,put it at the back of your mind that people still has the right to air their views, irrespective of who you are,what you are. in my own opinion, a pastor ought not to own 4 jets cool cool cool cool

Shame on you johnpaul, what do you mean by a Pastor ought not to own 4 jets. So who ought to own 4 jets those theiving politians or the senators that do nothing but shout aai or nay? i mean is it a taboo for the children of the Lord to enjoy the blessings of wealth and comfort. Remember, seek you first the Kingdom of the Lord all all shall be added unto you. And besides, i feel those jets belong to the church Winners Chapel and not to Oyedepo personnaly. The more we christians renew our mind the better for us!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by igboboy1(m): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2011
Biggie9:

Shame on you johnpaul, what do you mean by a Pastor ought not to own 4 jets. So who ought to own 4 jets those theiving politians or the senators that do nothing but shout aai or nay? i mean is it a taboo for the children of the Lord to enjoy the blessings of wealth and comfort. Remember, seek you first the Kingdom of the Lord all all shall be added unto you. And besides, i feel those jets belong to the church Winners Chapel and not to Oyedepo personnaly. The more we christians renew our mind the better for us!

Why should a pastor own one jet talkess of four? Business class no reach him? Do you know it costs the church more to own a jet than to fly private jet each time dey travel?
You no know say the owner gat to pay fuel (e no cheap for plane o),
each time you land at an airport you pay airport tax, so each time dey fly to an airport they pay to FAAN or the regulating govt body
Maintenance of such craft nkor?

These are costs that the airlines will take of if they fly first class rather than owning one, wayo wayo pastors

keep dey feel for there. u jus dey act gullible dey dull urself more and more
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Biggie9: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2011
igbo boy:

Why should a pastor own one jet talkess of four? Business class no reach him? Do you know it costs the church more to own a jet than to fly private jet each time dey travel?
You no know say the owner gat to pay fuel (e no cheap for plane o),
each time you land at an airport you pay airport tax, so each time dey fly to an airport they pay to FAAN or the regulating govt body
Maintenance of such craft nkor?

These are costs that the airlines will take of if they fly first class rather than owning one, wayo wayo pastors

keep dey feel for there. u jus dey act gullible dey dull urself more and more

Shame on you too "igbo boy". You are not talking like a real igbo boy. I do not attend Winners Chapel but I ask again, what do you mean by a Pastor ought not to own one jet talkless of 4 jets. Are u still living in the 17th century? So tell me igbo boy, who ought to own 4 jets those theiving politians or the senators that do nothing but shout aai or nay in the chambers? i mean is it a taboo for the children of the Lord to enjoy the blessings of wealth and comfort. Remember, seek you first the Kingdom of the Lord all all shall be added unto you. And besides as i said, i feel those jets belong to the church Winners Chapel and not to Oyedepo personnaly. The more we christians renew our mind the better for us. Muslims are there pumping cash into Sharia bank and all we do here is to critisize churches and pastors. Two days ago i read in Punch newspapers that Covenant University is among the 100 best universities in Africa and the best private University in Nigeria, shouldnt christians be proud of this rather than tearing people down. msshwwww!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Sike(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2011
Sure business!!! God, plz where are you? Show me my own way too ASAP. A single jet is APPRECIATELY Okay by me. . . #praying
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by slimshady1(m): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2011
if u guys envy him, go into d business of 'winning souls for Christ' lol
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by igboboy1(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2011
Biggie9:

Shame on you too "igbo boy". You are not talking like a real igbo boy. I do not attend Winners Chapel but I ask again, what do you mean by a Pastor ought not to own one jet talkless of 4 jets. Are u still living in the 17th century? So tell me igbo boy, who ought to own 4 jets those theiving politians or the senators that do nothing but shout aai or nay in the chambers? i mean is it a taboo for the children of the Lord to enjoy the blessings of wealth and comfort. Remember, seek you first the Kingdom of the Lord all all shall be added unto you. And besides as i said, i feel those jets belong to the church Winners Chapel and not to Oyedepo personnaly. The more we christians renew our mind the better for us. Muslims are there pumping cash into Sharia bank and all we do here is to critisize churches and pastors. Two days ago i read in Punch newspapers that Covenant University is among the 100 best universities in Africa and the best private University in Nigeria, shouldnt christians be proud of this rather than tearing people down. msshwwww!!!

flying first class easy? Abi no be enjoyment be that? Must you have 4 jets to fly comfortably?

your analogies with muslims does not hold water and thus irrelevant but building up on that, how many muslim imams live lavishly as your christian
pastors?

U just dey dull your self the more you give weak defenses for this indefensible act
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by no1manufan: 7:58am On Aug 07, 2011
Ignorance is a disease. A lot of you folks here ignored the fact that this man is one of the greatest writters in Africa. He has written not less than 50books in the last 20years. He has sold over 100million copies of his books, tapes, cds and dvds world wide. Is there a xtian in this country that doest know the book titled anointing for breakthrough? He's worth 22billion naira and he worked for his money. If u envy him start writting and stop spewing crap.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2011
@ topic

This shows how humble [b]Ole[/b]depo is. Selling two jets out of four is enough evidence that he is willing to bear inconveniences and 'suffer for the lord' while spreading the gospel. Jeezus would be so proud of him.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by strangest(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2011
Shepherd feed my sheep, says Jesus.,.,.,.,.,., dont know who is feeding who these days
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by jouslaw1(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2011
I Dont just understand is it Biblical for a MAN OF GOD TO ACQUIRE SUCH FORTUNE, JESUS RIDE A S S BUT NOW PASTER BUYS JETZ, I BELEIVE 1-2JETS OK ATLEASE IF 1 FAILZ D OTHER WORKS D JOURNEY OUT,
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by igboboy1(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2011
no1manufan:

Ignorance is a disease. A lot of you folks here ignored the fact that this man is one of the greatest writters in Africa. He has written not less than 50books in the last 20years. He has sold over 100million copies of his books, tapes, cds and dvds world wide. Is there a xtian in this country that doest know the book titled anointing for breakthrough? He's worth 22billion naira and he worked for his money. If u envy him start writting and stop spewing crap.

no wonder nigerian universities are useless, the kind of analogies you guys make baffle me at times. So is it by writing100 books or being able to sell over 200 million books that make you righteous? what does have to do with anything? Eddie long a pastor here in the U.S is more popular, has more money that oyedepo and has had lots of best sellers. Does that make him holy?

dissect the matter and not the earthly accomplishments, very dull thing
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by bashydemy(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2011
Pls i need a land to start this business oo
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by bashydemy(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2011
is Oledepo as rich as the like of OBJ,IBB, Atiku Dantata and co?
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2011
Biggie9:

Shame? because i said my opinion , somebody like you are not worthy to govern a Family grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by YoursGEJ(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2011
This OLEdepo is just milking his members for his personal benefit. Someone said the JETS belong to the church. How many winners chapel members can board one of the jets when they have need to? Do they even know where they are hangared? The only group of people who can shamelessly potray such wealth are business leaders not religious leaders or even politicians. Someone climbs on the pulpit and preaches against the things of this world and how they're all vanity and he has 4 private jets in his hangar?! Hypocrisy.e pulpit and preaches against the things of this world and how they're all vanity and he has 4 private jets in his hangar?! Hypocrisy.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2011
Jesus rode on an Arss. Pastor is buying 4 private jets. Are his followers blind or possessed?

And Jesus had the means to purchase those nice gold plated chariots the Romans were riding about but chose not to.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by YoursGEJ(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2011
bashy_demy:

Pls i need a land to start this business oo

Do you need land for just a church or one that can also contain a 14-jet hangar, artificial lake and a luxurious car park? Lands of all sizes dey. My papa is a land dealer and I'm also a dealer.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Rhino5dm: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2011
Dont seems to understand people anymore. Ok 'we' complain that having multiple jets is a sin for the clergy man, I personally argue that on different post/threads here.

Now the man is doing the the RIGHT thing by reducing/selling them off, we are still NOT satisfy!.

Yeah, agreed he is a coman, but why cant we say bravo when the right thing is being done? I can sense some level of envy dripping from some posts above me.

As far as am concern, this step is in good faith. Enough of all these blabbing & hyperventilation. Free the man for a second, Please!!
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by no1manufan: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2011
Ibo boy an intelligent person will understand the logic behind my arguement. I never said anything abt his private jets or righteousness. I only justified his wealth
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by jason2010(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2011
igbo boy:

no wonder nigerian universities are useless, the kind of analogies you guys make baffle me at times. So is it by writing100 books or being able to sell over 200 million books that make you righteous? what does have to do with anything? Eddie long a pastor here in the U.S is more popular, has more money that oyedepo [i][/i]and has had lots of best sellers. Does that make him holy?

dissect the matter and not the earthly accomplishments, very dull thing

Eddie Long ain't richer than Oyedepo, not even close
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Lexusgs430: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2011
“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.” Psalm 23 v1
This is the Bishops Prayer !!! May tithe and offering continually be paid, so the remaining two jets, do not lack maintenance !!!!
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2011
God's Peoples' tithes in action.

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2011
Lexusgs430:

“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.” Psalm 23 v1
This is the Bishops Prayer !!! May tithe and offering continually be paid, so the remaining two jets, do not lack maintenance !!!!
you are an idiota of the highest order. there's no better way to say it. You and your fake pastors have a specially reserved and roped-off section in Club-Hell

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by ranlaen: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2011
so now he will have 2 jets instead of 4.he claims to be a man of god and yet he lives in extreme luxury while majority of his followers wear old clothes,struggle to eat ,struggle to pay medical bills.
Prov 30:8-9 (NIV) , Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, "Who is the Lord?" Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God.

he should read the book he claims to preach
Acts 2:44-45 (Phi) All the believers joined together and shared everything in common; they sold their possessions and goods and divided the proceeds among the fellowship according to individual need
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2011
no1manufan:

Yes he is a pulitzer and nobel laurete holder and his publications have spunned other media productions. In short he is up there with J.K.Rowlings.

You have merged your ancestral oracle beliefs and traditions into christianity and coming from a society were wealth (no matter how gotten) is accepted.
Stop, listen and think for once. Read your bible. Didnt christ himself advise about the dangers of wealth with the parable of a camel through a needle.
Olodo. Pay your tribute to your oracle, it was never meant for God's work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! / CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! / Opay Clarifies New CBN Directive, Reassures Customers Funds Are Secure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.