Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale (23944 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija: Nigeria’s Richest Woman [photos] / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs / Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by yesma: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2011
The Nigerian pastors have failed.they have failed God and the people they are leading.How can one person own 4jets and inside the church he is pastoring people are hungary,sick and in need of help and he is owning 4jets in the name"my God in not a poor God"WHAT A SHAME.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Lexusgs430: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2011
Tobi_dad:

you are an idiota of the highest order. there's no better way to say it. You and your fake pastors have a specially reserved and roped-off section in Club-Hell

Why the slur ! Have you ever heard this before ' read between the lines '  and 'the devil is in the detail '
Baba Tobi, if you cannot engage your brain, go and drink poison !
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2011
Lexusgs430:

Why the slur ! Have you ever heard this before ' read between the lines '  and 'the devil is in the detail '
Baba Tobi, if you cannot engage your brain, go and drink poison !

cos you so deserved to be reminded of your limited ability to reason.
you inherited a defective gene and your invitation in the act of poison drinking says so much of your background.
You will probly go through your life without ever experiencing it for your self. MUMU!
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by amy21: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2011
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Lexusgs430: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2011
Tobi_dad:

cos you so deserved to be reminded of your limited ability to reason.
you inherited a defective gene and your invitation in the act of poison drinking says so much of your background.
You will probly go through your life without ever experiencing it for your self. MUMU!

Baba Tobi - You need to go back to primary school to brush up on your spelling skills !!!
Common probably, Baba Tobi cannot spell !
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by amy21: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2011
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by amy21: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2011
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Danfaga(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2011
But is he really a man of God? I wonder.! Well there is nothing to be suprised about, he(the pastor) is a Nigerian by the way. So! No worries. Perhaps he is a warri pastor! Lolz
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by dabraska: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2011
is ur jet missing??why nt leave d man alone! his followers r blind and dey r making it. u r here criticising nd u r suffering! dnt get ur asses down to his church 4 deliverance! mschewww!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Anvaller: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2011
no1manufan:

Ignorance is a disease. A lot of you folks here ignored the fact that this man is one of the greatest writters in Africa. He has written not less than 50books in the last 20years. He has sold over 100million copies of his books, tapes, cds and dvds world wide. Is there a xtian in this country that doest know the book titled anointing for breakthrough? He's worth 22billion naira and he worked for his money. If u envy him start writting and stop spewing crap.

Hey it is still the same thing we are talking about homie, you have no point. Annointing for breakthrough or whatever you call it is patronised by the numerous dogmatic followers. The question is this, can he writ another book that has nothing to do with xtianity and sell that much? No never! Whether u are writing books or singing or preaching, whatever you do as long as it is within the church industry, you will always make it big. What does it take to cajole ppl by sweet talking in a book about how their lives would be better through God's divine power. Such books are very cheap to write and that is why he has written so many like you claimed. He did not need to carry out any research, he is already very familiar with the content of th Bible and he is old and exposed enough to have had many experiences in life, so all he needs to do is a blend of everything and an annointing book is ready for those who really can not think by themselves. Is it not the same concept has Rhapsody of Reality? At least I know that one. Msheeew!

Another guy here is saying that Oyedepo has changed lives of ppl and advised critics to go to him to change their lives. Okay what about many other people whose lives are changing without being slaves to a pastor with jets? Should they still go to him?
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2011
Lexusgs430:

Baba Tobi - You need to go back to primary school to brush up on your spelling skills !!!
Common probably, Baba Tobi cannot spell !

But I sha spell mumu correct, abi?

Stop trying to be a grammar Nazi, you haven't evolved enough grey-matter to qualify into that department.

Probly!

I typed it again. e dey pain u? tokunbo lexus
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by ajadek(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2011
If this man can start a bank none interesting bank just like islamic bank.they shd stop go againt islamic bank, abi wat masses or member of winner chapel is benefit from 4 jet, anyway our goverment fail to do there responsibilty and our religion leaders took advantege of masses
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by OlokoNla1(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2011
I called Oyedepo’s church earlier this morning to confirm the story. The phone rang, but no one answered.

you are just a tarting pratting fool. you called on a SUnday, how will anyone answer when they are all in Church or if Church service were over, they would be home, apoda
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Yeske2(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2011
Gosh, is he that rich? Jesus wept.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2011

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Lion123: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2011
Oloko Nla:

you are just a tarting pratting fool. you called on a SUnday, how will anyone answer when they are all in Church or if Church service were over, they would be home, apoda

Oloko Nla, you are a deluded, massive fool. If you looked at the article, it was published on a monday. The writer called the church on a monday. Is monday the same thing as sunday? Uneducated misfits like yourself shouldn't even be on Nairaland in the first place. Oloriburuku.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by kokogee: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2011
yesma:

The Nigerian pastors have failed.they have failed God and the people they are leading.How can one person own 4jets and inside the church he is pastoring people are hungary,sick and in need of help and he is owning 4jets in the name"my God in not a poor God"WHAT A SHAME.

ajadek:

If this man can start a bank none interesting bank just like islamic bank.they shd stop go againt islamic bank, abi wat masses or member of winner chapel is benefit from 4 jet, anyway our goverment fail to do there responsibilty and our religion leaders took advantege of masses

The truth is that almost all the Nigerian pastors are feeding fat while their followers suffer (Fela said this long ago).

But the problem is rather than them(Nigerian pastors) putting the money 2geda to float a non-interest bank like the Muslims are doing now, they are busy holding meetings against the Islamic banking survival while using church money to acquire private jets here and there. Why should a pastor own a private jet (talkless of fouuuuuuuuuuuur jets) when large % of the congregation are jobless and living in poverty?

Are men of God meant to amass wealth while ordinary ppl suffer?

GOD WHERE ARE U? PLS HELP NIGERIA!!!

The most painful thing is that the ppl they lead are so gullible such that they are mentally enslaved to thing that the pastors are only using their heads. This is why we see churches springing up everyday; church is now a lucrative biz.

GOD DEY!!!
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by raystanley(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2011
MY FELLOW NIGERIANS, STOP CRAYING OVER A SPILT MILK. I GUESS IT HIGH TIME WE AFRICANS AS A WHOLE STOPPED FOOLING OUR SELVES. YOU NEED NOT A SOOTH-SAYER, TO TELL YOU THAT GLEGY-MAN (PASTOR OR WHAT-EVER) IS A JUSTIFIED MEANS OF ACIENT SCAM. FORGET ANY TRASH (COOKED) STORIES ATTACHED TO IT.

BUT IT BAFFLES ME, THAT UP TILL NOW (MORDERN-GENERATION DAYS) YOU PEOPLE ARE YET TO REALISE THAT IT WAS ACT OF[b] POVERTY (FARMANE) IN THE LAND OF ACIENT [/b] DAYS THAT INITIATED THSES BEAUTIFUL AND JUSTIFIED SCAM. I KNOW ONE DAY IT WILL COME TO AN END , BUT IT GONNA TAKE SEVERAL MELLENIUMS TO REALISE THE TRUTH. BUT EXCEPT THSES GENERATION WORK ON THEIR ILL-FATED BRAINS TO KNOW.

AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL KONCK BLIND TO THE CORE, I PITTY YOUR GENERATTIONS. IT STILL THIS POVERTY IN THE BEGINING THAT MADE YOUR OLEDEPO TO SAY RICHES ARE VARNITY UPON VARNITY BECAUSE HE HAS NOT TESTED IT THEN, BUT NOW HE HAS EATEN THE APPLE (I.E SEEN LITTLE OF D MONEY) THAT IS WHY HE IS NOW ARRANGING MORE HANGED JETS.

I GUESS YOU ALL CAN SEE D ORIGIN OF GLEGY-MAN (PASTOR OR WHATEVER YOU MAY CALL IT) I PITTY YOU ALL  GENERATIONS YET TO COME.

STANLEY .O
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2011
These are the type of pastors JESUS WOULD DENY on the LAST DAY! grin grin I can imagine OLEdepo's Sullen face when JESUS would shush him and say "GET AWAY FROM ME, WORKER OF LAWLESSNESS!" grin grin grin grin My Shout out also goes to the DELUDED followers of this THIEVING SCAMMER! You all need to WAKE UP and smell the COFFEE!!!. . . . . . . Plus, They all need an AWARD for being BLIND and S TUPID at the same time!!! CRETINS!!! RUBBISH! undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by stolenstone: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2011
the fabulous life of rich billionaires!
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by raystanley(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2011
MY FELLOW NIGERIANS, STOP CRAYING OVER A SPILT MILK. I GUESS IT HIGH TIME WE AFRICANS AS A WHOLE STOPPED FOOLING OUR SELVES. YOU NEED NOT A SOOTH-SAYER, TO TELL YOU THAT GLEGY-MAN (PASTOR OR WHAT-EVER) IS A JUSTIFIED MEANS OF ACIENT SCAM. FORGET ANY TRASH (COOKED) STORIES ATTACHED TO IT.

BUT IT BAFFLES ME, THAT UP TILL NOW (MORDERN-GENERATION DAYS) YOU PEOPLE ARE YET TO REALISE THAT IT WAS ACT OF[b] POVERTY (FARMANE) IN THE LAND OF ACIENT [/b] DAYS THAT INITIATED THSES BEAUTIFUL AND JUSTIFIED SCAM. I KNOW ONE DAY IT WILL COME TO AN END , BUT IT GONNA TAKE SEVERAL MELLENIUMS TO REALISE THE TRUTH. BUT EXCEPT THSES GENERATION WORK ON THEIR ILL-FATED BRAINS TO KNOW.

AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL KONCK BLIND TO THE CORE, I PITTY YOUR GENERATTIONS. IT STILL THIS POVERTY IN THE BEGINING THAT MADE YOUR OLEDEPO TO SAY RICHES ARE VARNITY UPON VARNITY BECAUSE HE HAS NOT TESTED IT THEN, BUT NOW HE HAS EATEN THE APPLE (I.E SEEN LITTLE OF D MONEY) THAT IS WHY HE IS NOW ARRANGING MORE HANGED JETS.

I GUESS YOU ALL CAN SEE D ORIGIN OF GLEGY-MAN (PASTOR OR WHATEVER YOU MAY CALL IT) I PITTY YOU ALL  GENERATIONS YET TO COME.

STANLEY .O
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by raystanley(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2011

I GUESS YOU ALL CAN SEE D ORIGIN OF GLEGY-MAN (PASTOR OR WHATEVER YOU MAY CALL IT) I PITTY YOU ALL  GENERATIONS YET TO COME.

STANLEY .O
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by playboy19(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2011
raystanley:

STANLEY .O

Guy, stop spamming the thread, we don hear you, Jesse Jackson
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by opribo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2011
Hahahahahahahhaha I dey laugh o. Fela said it all. 4 private jets for a man of God, what on earth for. Where did he get all that money. In ibo land we use to say that aboli give me suya, gimme suya no bi be for cow body? my people wake up from ur slumber from these so called men of God. So whey is he selling them now, i thought he needs tham all in the first place. One as pilot plane and the other as backup plane while the fourth will be on standby. Anyway lets see what he will do with the proceeds. Hmmmhmmm
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Sagamite(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2011
opribo:

Hahahahahahahhaha I dey laugh o. Fela said it all. 4 private jets for a man of God, what on earth for. Where did he get all that money.

From cretins!
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by playboy19(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2011
opribo:

Hahahahahahahhaha I dey laugh o. Fela said it all. 4 private jets for a man of God, what on earth for. Where did he get all that money. In ibo land we use to say that aboli give me suya, gimme suya no bi be for cow body? my people wake up from your slumber from these so called men of God. So whey is he selling them now, i thought he needs tham all in the first place. One as pilot plane and the other as backup plane while the fourth will be on standby. Anyway lets see what he will do with the proceeds. Hmmmhmmm

Wetin be your own with wetin he wan do with the proceeds. The proceed solely belongs to Winners Chapel Limited of which he is the President/CEO/Chairman/Presiding Pastor/General overseer/Owner , he can do whatever pleases him with the money grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by redsun(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2011
So does it really means this guy have more than one private jets?That guy is an animal,what does he need the jets for,When african children are dying of hunger and preventable diseases in their thousands as a result of lack of funds and precedents?

And he is wasting money buying jets.Why can't he make jets and see to the making of jets,with the people's money he is accumulating?
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by baslone: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2011
I like this man. . . . . . living the Rick Ross style!

The dream life!!
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by no1manufan: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2011
@tobi_dad. i resisted using foul languages in my post even though i don't like the way you guys are critising him but at this point it will be ok if i call u a retarded fool for calling me an olodo. Read the post i made after the one u quoted. I said and i repeat i'm not trying to say he's righteous. I only said he has written enough books to have 22billion naira in his bank account. So show me where i said he's righteous?
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by redsun(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2011
He is playing god with the minds of the deluded.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by vanunu: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2011
A Pastor from Africa buying a private jet, is nothing but an abuse of Christianity. Do you know that The Pope who is the head of The Church has no private jet, despite the fact that he control billions of dollars. A pastor should be humble like Our lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by playboy19(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2011
He's a BMF Pastor, Blowing Money Fast

As much as i'm trying not to judge this man, i just can't get the picture of him buying a party house beside Diddy's house in Miami off my head. Lounging by the sea smoking cigar with a just-replaced bottle of Don P and strawberry beside him. Sexy latino girls flossing all around him. Blasting Snoop dog's Gin and Juice classic. Inviting Diddy over to his house telling him stories of how silly naija people are and how he realize all these money. Advising Diddy to come invest in naija ministry(s) grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) / Business To Start With 2 Million / Naira Surges As CBN Intervenes In Interbank Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.