Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale (23946 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija: Nigeria’s Richest Woman [photos] / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs / Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by redsun(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2011
vanunu:

A Pastor from Africa buying a private jet, is nothing but an abuse of Christianity. Do you know that The Pope who is the head of The Church has no private jet, despite the fact that he control billions of dollars. A pastor should be humble like Our lord Jesus Christ.

Africans mentality of wasteful spending,not creating fundamentally.Bling,bling all through.

People trip and marvel over things they can make
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2011
4 private jets? shocked
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2011
playboy19:

He's a BMF Pastor, Blowing Money Fast

As much as i'm trying not to judge this man, i just can't get the picture of him buying a party house beside Diddy's house in Miami off my head. Lounging by the sea smoking cigar with a just-replaced bottle of Don P and strawberry beside him. Sexy latino girls flossing all around him. Blasting Snoop dog's Gin and Juice classic. Inviting Diddy over to his house telling him stories of how silly naija people are and how he realize all these money. Advising Diddy to come invest in naija ministry(s) grin grin grin grin
ROFLMAO
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by sylvagiva(m): 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2011
Everyone writing against the BISHOP and comparing him to those that has in one time or the other being involved in the governance of this nation u ppl are just making a big mistake, because My BISHOP IS WEALTHIER THAN THOSE MEN, IF THEY DIDN'T STEAL THE MONEY LET THEM GO AND BUY ONE JET AND SEE IF THE EFCC WON'T COME AFTER THEM. TALKING ABOUT JESUS RIDING ON AN ASS, I BELIEVE THESE POLE ARE STILL LIVING IN THE AKEIC AGE, WAS THERE EVEN WHEEL BIRROW THEN? NOT TO TALK OF PEDAL CYCLE. JESUS DID NOT RIDE ON JUST ANY AS, HE RODE ON AN ASS THAT HAS NOT BEING USED B4, ALSO NOT THAT THE MINISTRY OWN IT'S OWN HANGER IN LAGOS WHICH WAS BOUGHT BY AN UNKNOWN INDIVIDUAL FOR THE CHURCH. SO WHO DO YOU SEE TRAVEL ON ASS OR DONKEY IN THIS COMPUTER AGE. SO WAKE UP FROM UR SLUMBER AND ENTER INTO REALITY. ONLY A MINISTRY THAT GOD IS WORKING WITH CAN DO SUCH MIGHTY THINGS THAT IS HAPPENING. HOW WILL A CHURCH BUILD A 50;000 CAPACITY STRUCTURE WITHIN A YEAR, U STILL SEAT IN UR DARKNESS AND THINK GOD IS NOT WORKING THERE OPEN UR OWN AND TRY DOING WHAT THE BISHOP IS DOING IF IT IS EASY. YOU SEE TRAVEL ON ASS OR DONKEY IN THIS COMPUTER AGE. SO WAKE UP FROM UR SLUMBER AND ENTER INTO REALITY. ONLY A MINISTRY THAT GOD IS WORKING WITH CAN DO SUCH MIGHTY THINGS THAT IS HAPPENING. HOW WILL A CHURCH BUILD A 50;000 CAPACITY STRUCTURE WITHIN A YEAR, U STILL SEAT IN UR DARKNESS AND THINK GOD IS NOT WORKING THERE OPEN UR OWN AND TRY DOING WHAT THE BISHOP IS DOING IF IT IS EASY.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by sylvagiva(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2011
Thenpope is the head of the CATHOLIC CHURCH while JESUS IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH BEING PASTED BY THE BISHOP NOW YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE. IF YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THE BISHOP PUTS INTO THE RUNNING OF THE MINISTRY, YOU WILL MARVEL. WHILE DON'T ASK YOUR SELF: WHY IS IT THAT ALL GREAT MEN OF GOD IN THIS COUNTRY IS ASSOCIATED TO THIS MAN IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, FROM E.A ADEBOYE TO ACH BISHOP BENSON IDAHOSA TO PAPA SAMUEL SADELA EVEN THE YOUNG MINISTERS MAKING WAVES ROUND TOWNS. SO JUST WHAT THE CHURCH YOU ATTEND AND THE KIND OF THINGS YOU HEAR BECAUSE THE CAN EITHER MAKE OR MAR YOU. I KNOW ONE THING 'ONLY FOOLS DOUBT PROVES'. THE MEMBERS ARE HAPPY SO WHY DON'T MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND WORSHIP YOUR GOD WHERE U WANT TO, IF YOUR CHURCH IS NOT MAKING PROGRESS THEN YOU SHOULD TELL YOUR PASTOR TO COME AND LEARN BECAUSE IN LFC OR WCI IT IS FAITH IN GOD THAT MAKES THINGS WORK. SEE U SOON.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2011
sylvagiva:

Everyone writing against the BISHOP and comparing him to those that has in one time or the other being involved in the governance of this nation u ppl are just making a big mistake, because My BISHOP IS WEALTHIER THAN THOSE MEN, IF THEY DIDN'T STEAL THE MONEY LET THEM GO AND BUY ONE JET AND SEE IF THE EFCC WON'T COME AFTER THEM. TALKING ABOUT JESUS RIDING ON AN Bottom, I BELIEVE THESE POLE ARE STILL LIVING IN THE AKEIC AGE, WAS THERE EVEN WHEEL BIRROW THEN? NOT TO TALK OF PEDAL CYCLE. JESUS DID NOT RIDE ON JUST ANY AS, HE RODE ON AN Bottom THAT HAS NOT BEING USED B4, ALSO NOT THAT THE MINISTRY OWN IT'S OWN HANGER IN LAGOS WHICH WAS BOUGHT BY AN UNKNOWN INDIVIDUAL FOR THE CHURCH. SO WHO DO YOU SEE TRAVEL ON Bottom OR DONKEY IN THIS COMPUTER AGE. SO WAKE UP FROM your SLUMBER AND ENTER INTO REALITY. ONLY A MINISTRY THAT GOD IS WORKING WITH CAN DO SUCH MIGHTY THINGS THAT IS HAPPENING. HOW WILL A CHURCH BUILD A 50;000 CAPACITY STRUCTURE WITHIN A YEAR, U STILL SEAT IN your DARKNESS AND THINK GOD IS NOT WORKING THERE OPEN your OWN AND TRY DOING WHAT THE BISHOP IS DOING IF IT IS EASY.       YOU SEE TRAVEL ON Bottom OR DONKEY IN THIS COMPUTER AGE. SO WAKE UP FROM your SLUMBER AND ENTER INTO REALITY. ONLY A MINISTRY THAT GOD IS WORKING WITH CAN DO SUCH MIGHTY THINGS THAT IS HAPPENING. HOW WILL A CHURCH BUILD A 50;000 CAPACITY STRUCTURE WITHIN A YEAR, U STILL SEAT IN your DARKNESS AND THINK GOD IS NOT WORKING THERE OPEN your OWN AND TRY DOING WHAT THE BISHOP IS DOING IF IT IS EASY.      

Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2011
sylvagiva:

Everyone writing against the BISHOP and comparing him to those that has in one time or the other being involved in the governance of this nation u ppl are just making a big mistake, because My BISHOP IS WEALTHIER THAN THOSE MEN, IF THEY DIDN'T STEAL THE MONEY LET THEM GO AND BUY ONE JET AND SEE IF THE EFCC WON'T COME AFTER THEM. TALKING ABOUT JESUS RIDING ON AN Bottom, I BELIEVE THESE POLE ARE STILL LIVING IN THE AKEIC AGE, WAS THERE EVEN WHEEL BIRROW THEN? NOT TO TALK OF PEDAL CYCLE. JESUS DID NOT RIDE ON JUST ANY AS, HE RODE ON AN Bottom THAT HAS NOT BEING USED B4, ALSO NOT THAT THE MINISTRY OWN IT'S OWN HANGER IN LAGOS WHICH WAS BOUGHT BY AN UNKNOWN INDIVIDUAL FOR THE CHURCH. SO WHO DO YOU SEE TRAVEL ON Bottom OR DONKEY IN THIS COMPUTER AGE. SO WAKE UP FROM your SLUMBER AND ENTER INTO REALITY. ONLY A MINISTRY THAT GOD IS WORKING WITH CAN DO SUCH MIGHTY THINGS THAT IS HAPPENING. HOW WILL A CHURCH BUILD A 50;000 CAPACITY STRUCTURE WITHIN A YEAR, U STILL SEAT IN your DARKNESS AND THINK GOD IS NOT WORKING THERE OPEN your OWN AND TRY DOING WHAT THE BISHOP IS DOING IF IT IS EASY. YOU SEE TRAVEL ON Bottom OR DONKEY IN THIS COMPUTER AGE. SO WAKE UP FROM your SLUMBER AND ENTER INTO REALITY. ONLY A MINISTRY THAT GOD IS WORKING WITH CAN DO SUCH MIGHTY THINGS THAT IS HAPPENING. HOW WILL A CHURCH BUILD A 50;000 CAPACITY STRUCTURE WITHIN A YEAR, U STILL SEAT IN your DARKNESS AND THINK GOD IS NOT WORKING THERE OPEN your OWN AND TRY DOING WHAT THE BISHOP IS DOING IF IT IS EASY.
sylvagiva:

Thenpope is the head of the CATHOLIC CHURCH while JESUS IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH BEING PASTED BY THE BISHOP NOW YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE. IF YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THE BISHOP PUTS INTO THE RUNNING OF THE MINISTRY, YOU WILL MARVEL. WHILE DON'T ASK YOUR SELF: WHY IS IT THAT ALL GREAT MEN OF GOD IN THIS COUNTRY IS ASSOCIATED TO THIS MAN IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, FROM E.A ADEBOYE TO ACH BISHOP BENSON IDAHOSA TO PAPA SAMUEL SADELA EVEN THE YOUNG MINISTERS MAKING WAVES ROUND TOWNS. SO JUST WHAT THE CHURCH YOU ATTEND AND THE KIND OF THINGS YOU HEAR BECAUSE THE CAN EITHER MAKE OR MAR YOU. I KNOW ONE THING 'ONLY FOOLS DOUBT PROVES'. THE MEMBERS ARE HAPPY SO WHY DON'T MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND WORSHIP YOUR GOD WHERE U WANT TO, IF YOUR CHURCH IS NOT MAKING PROGRESS THEN YOU SHOULD TELL YOUR PASTOR TO COME AND LEARN BECAUSE IN LFC OR WCI IT IS FAITH IN GOD THAT MAKES THINGS WORK. SEE U SOON.
^^^ W.T.F grin grin grin grin You must be one of his BIGGEST DONATORS! grin grin grin Pls GO GET A LIFE and STOP MISYARNING!!! Your IGNORANCE is STAGGERING! undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by redsun(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2011
donspony:

4 private jets?  shocked

Four!Men,that guy is a glutton.

I use to go to his church in lagos when i was on the level of christianity,i used to love his teachings on positivity and progress.But he seems to be over doing it now and all his listeners wants to be like him,miraculously.That is the catch,pay me to teach you how to make you be like me.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by playboy19(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2011
sylvagiva:

Guy i like your loyalty die. That's what i'm talking about. Abeg when i don open my own church abeg move come my church or atleast recommend my church to some people wey be like you. People like you are good for church business. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2011
no1manufan:

@tobi_dad. i resisted using foul languages in my post even though i don't like the way you guys are critising him but at this point it will be ok if i call u a slow fool for calling me an olodo. Read the post i made after the one u quoted. I said and i repeat i'm not trying to say he's righteous. I only said he has written enough books to have 22billion naira in his bank account. So show me where i said he's righteous?
You are obviously stranded for attention. Stop trolling. At worst go read the good bishop's books if you haven't got anything better to do.
And I guess you should know about how he came about 4 private jets becos you manage his sales and publications.
So assuming he has a generous 500,000 church members and published and sold 20 books at N1,000 to each member(cos only them will willing swallow his shitte) that will see him earning about 10billion. 12 billion short of the figure you gave. So you see you logic dont add up. The guy is reaping and scheming his followers dry! Why cant you see that!
How much is the jet going for? ehh!
follow-follow! tongue

Sometime in the past(cant recall the exact year) an aircraft engineer was approached by ''the church'' to help carry out routine maintanance and repairs on one of the jets. The engineer after completing the job was given hundred naira(i.e. 10,000kobos) as payment by the pastor with of course complimentary blessings.
The pastor toth his blessings was currency! BS!
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by grabdbull: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2011
Has the Pastor indoctrinated his members to the extent that they now go out and cause harm to innocent people? If not, his teachings do not harm non-members.

Do his members feel edified when they listen to him, or does he have a positive impact on their lives? The winners' guys I know claim they have been taught about prosperity and gained abundantly from such teachings. If so, he is doing something great.

Has one, even one, winners' chapel member complained about the jets? I haven't heard of that anywhere. Someone even claimed on this thread that there are no jets.

If this is the true position, then I see no reason why some are crying more than the bereaved.

Yes, I do not believe Christianity supports extravagance, but it does not give me the right to call an innocent man a thief. Some people are just plain uncouth.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Okijajuju1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2011
I laff in convenant,

Fucking thieves
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2011
I must to open Church for that Obodo Nigeria. I must. Nigerians are the most gullible elements on earth. Pray, pray, pray, pray, etc. I am coming folks. Since you guys love God too much, I go chop ya Naira. A Nigerian would prefer to 'help' God rather than his fellow man. Chei, I am coming o. I pray that those dumb Nigerians will not wake up before I make my millions. The best part is some of you will still defend me even after chopping your money. OLEdepo: I bow o.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by royallinx: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2011
You guys should stop commenting without facts, This is the same guy that wrote convincingly that pastor Sam Adeyemi has a jet and people believed until the pastor came out to refute the lies, Stop saying what you dont Know. Bishop Oyedepo has written over sixty books with over 5 million copies printed as at 2008. How many have you written or sold?
There are only two aircrafts, one in Lagos for the Bishop's use and the other in abuja for the vice (Bishop Abioye) and other associates, get your facts rights.
And for a man who visited atleast two nations of Africa every week in the year 2009, preaching and planting churches and still ministers on sunday in Ota, you dont need a prophet to know he needs a jet ( Bearing in mind that flight to some Africa countries is once per week and no direct flight), Moreso, this jets has been used to carry ministry materials, free books and bibles to countries in Asia and Africa that needs them.  Including others I dont know about.

You guys should just stop the beefing and get your facts right. Ministry has gone beyond ASSES, Even Jesus and His disciples used ships for crusade, read your bibles and dont be religious abt it,

I know after this some people will still attack me, so bring it on, But most especially, get a life, the man is a mentor to millions (including me, I was stuggling with sin, poverty, sickness etc b4 I came under his mentorship, today am a testimony, watch out), how many people have you inspired around you. Do some thing for urself and stop talking abt people for once.

Stay Inspired

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by xplen(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2011
♏Ɣ naija pple, its not good †̥ talk about A̶̲̥̅ man of God ι̥η the way most of us did. What is Ɣø̲̣̣UЯ business. Instead of U̶̲̥̅̊ †̥ face Ɣø̲̣̣UЯ work Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋o​ U̶̲̥̅̊ could be great ι̥η life, You are here talking about someone that does not even have Ɣø̲̣̣UЯ time. Better mind Ɣø̲̣̣UЯ business Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋o​ U̶̲̥̅̊ dont come short of the glory of God
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by YoursGEJ(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2011
sylvagiva:

If I understand you correctly, you're saying that a church is only making progress when the money is flowing in. Then you're doomed and I'm not surprised that you're defending this man illogically. comparing the catholic church with lfc or wci is like comparing the US and Rwanda. The catholic church dwarfs your church in both followership and resources. And what exactly do these pastors who are "making waves around town" achieving? Duping more people?
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2011
@ xplen
Abeg shut up. Come short of the glory of God because we are speaking the truth? Is this how far you have been deceived? Which God? Was it not the same God that was watching while Sani Abacha was ruling Nigeria? If God is doing nothing about the Somalian kids who are dying because of hunger, what makes you think he gives a [i]s[/i]hit about what we say here? You Nigerians are just too dumb and too religious. Until you lots change your ways, Nigeria will not develop. God will NOT do it for you, you have to do it yourselves. Step aside, cretin!
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2011
royallinx:

You guys should stop commenting without facts, This is the same guy that wrote convincingly that pastor Sam Adeyemi has a jet and people believed until the pastor came out to refute the lies, Stop saying what you dont Know. Bishop Oyedepo has written over sixty books with over 5 million copies printed as at 2008. How many have you written or sold?
There are only two aircrafts, one in Lagos for the Bishop's use and the other in abuja for the vice (Bishop Abioye) and other associates, get your facts rights.
And for a man who visited atleast two nations of Africa every week in the year 2009, preaching and planting churches and still ministers on sunday in Ota, you dont need a prophet to know he needs a jet ( Bearing in mind that flight to some Africa countries is once per week and no direct flight), Moreso, this jets has been used to carry ministry materials, free books and bibles to countries in Asia and Africa that needs them.  Including others I dont know about.

You guys should just stop the beefing and get your facts right. Ministry has gone beyond ASSES, Even Jesus and His disciples used ships for crusade, read your bibles and dont be religious abt it,

I know after this some people will still attack me, so bring it on, But most especially, get a life, the man is a mentor to millions (including me, I was stuggling with sin, poverty, sickness etc b4 I came under his mentorship, today am a testimony, watch out), how many people have you inspired around you. Do some thing for urself and stop talking abt people for once.

Stay Inspired
Pls SHUT UP and GET a life!!! Who gaveDONATED HIM the money to start his"BUSINESS" if not CRETINS like you? Come and i'll show you where your OLEDEPO started duping people in the name of CHURCH, then he was under the GUISE of C P M!!! Where did he get his MONEY FROM? I'll show you PEOPLE THAT OLEDEPO MADE POOR!!!! ALL IN THE NAME OF "HAVE FAITH" Poo !!!!All you care about is the present and the future! LOOK! For EVERY CRETIN, OLEDEPO MAKES RICH, 20 CRETINS WERE ROBBED! Or are you trying to tell me that "ALL" MEMBERS OF WCI ARE RICH? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by grabdbull: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2011
royallinx:

You guys should stop commenting without facts,  This is the same guy that wrote convincingly that pastor Sam Adeyemi has a jet and people believed until the pastor came out to refute the lies,  Stop saying what you dont Know. Bishop Oyedepo has written over sixty books with over 5 million copies printed as at 2008. How many have you written or sold?
There are only two aircrafts,  one in Lagos for the Bishop's use and the other in abuja for the vice (Bishop Abioye) and other associates,  get your facts rights.

You guys should just stop the beefing and get your facts right. Ministry has gone beyond ASSES,  Even Jesus and His disciples used ships for crusade, read your bibles and dont be religious abt it,  

I know after this some people will still attack me,  so bring it on,  But most especially, get a life,  the man is a mentor to millions (including me, I was stuggling with sin, poverty, sickness etc b4 I came under his mentorship, today am a testimony, watch out),  how many people have you inspired around you. Do some thing for urself and stop talking abt people for once.

Stay Inspired

I love ur post. Tell these guys if Winners' members feel aggrieved with the way the Bishop has led the church. I really don't know how it affects those calling the man all sorts terrible names.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by dabraska: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2011
royallinx:

You guys should stop commenting without facts,  This is the same guy that wrote convincingly that pastor Sam Adeyemi has a jet and people believed until the pastor came out to refute the lies,  Stop saying what you dont Know. Bishop Oyedepo has written over sixty books with over 5 million copies printed as at 2008. How many have you written or sold?
There are only two aircrafts,  one in Lagos for the Bishop's use and the other in abuja for the vice (Bishop Abioye) and other associates,  get your facts rights.

You guys should just stop the beefing and get your facts right. Ministry has gone beyond ASSES,  Even Jesus and His disciples used ships for crusade, read your bibles and dont be religious abt it, 

I know after this some people will still attack me,  so bring it on,  But most especially, get a life,  the man is a mentor to millions (including me, I was stuggling with sin, poverty, sickness etc b4 I came under his mentorship, today am a testimony, watch out),  how many people have you inspired around you. Do some thing for urself and stop talking abt people for once.

Stay Inspired

bro, it shows d kind of mentality dat dey have, dey mst b worshippin in a hut nd dier pastors will tell dem all sorts of crap dat any pastor dat lives big is looting! lmfao! Abject Poverty Mediocre Mentality!!! (APMP)!!!! bunch of illeterate saddists dat hv access to a computer! *smh*

so bcus he is a pastor, he shud b poor?? wat stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by ishow2005(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2011
The Lord is good, all da time
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by freepeople: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2011
dabraska:

bro, it shows d kind of mentality dat dey have, dey mst b worshippin in a hut nd dier pastors will tell dem all sorts of crap dat any pastor dat lives big is looting! lmfao! Abject Poverty Mediocre Mentality!!! (APMP)!!!! bunch of [size=15pt]illeterate[/size] saddists dat hv access to a computer! *smh*

so bcus he is a pastor, he shud b poor?? wat stupidity!

[size=13pt]Seems like you are off your med[/size],  grin
[size=13pt]Stop making fun of yourself[/size]
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by no1manufan: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2011
Tobi u're a r*tarded donkey. U seem to appear more foolish with each post u make. who told you only his church members buy his publications? My dad has never been to his church but i grew up around his books and tapes. If there's any one that's hungry for attention then it's you cos i didn't mention any one's name before you quoted and insulted me. The man invested in books and real estate. Go and work for your money and stop crying on behalf of his church members. They aint complaining. I wont engage is this useless arguement with you. I'm out of here. I wont engage is this useless arguement with you. I'm out of here.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by dabraska: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2011
freepeople:

[size=13pt]Seems like you are off your med[/size],  grin
[size=13pt]Stop making fun of yourself[/size]

so out of all i sed, dis was all u cud pick?? i mite b off my med but u r certainly not bright. its makes it worse if u actually saw d four walls of a school. cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by ajadek(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2011
May the lord 4give everyone of us, i think av totaly convince @gradbull coment, i think i ned mentor how can him be my mentor,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by dabraska: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2011
grabdbull:

Has the Pastor indoctrinated his members to the extent that they now go out and cause harm to innocent people? If not, his teachings do not harm non-members.

Do his members feel edified when they listen to him, or does he have a positive impact on their lives? The winners' guys I know claim they have been taught about prosperity and gained abundantly from such teachings. If so, he is doing something great.

Has one, even one, winners' chapel member complained about the jets? I haven't heard of that anywhere. Someone even claimed on this thread that there are no jets.

If this is the true position, then I see no reason why some are crying more than the bereaved.

Yes, I do not believe Christianity supports extravagance, but it does not give me the right to call an innocent man a thief. Some people are just plain uncouth.

pls!!! dnt use such soft words on dese asswipes!!! dey r jst blind 2 d reality of life. did d aircrafts he bought affect u in any way?? this is shear boredom nd stupidity!!
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by freepeople: 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2011
dabraska:

so out of all i sed, dis was all u cud pick?? i mite b off my med but [size=15pt]u r certainly not bright[/size]. its makes it worse if u actually saw d four walls of a school.  cool cool cool

I refuse to engage deranged bright dude in random bickering. I insist on you taking your drug before I engage you. Maybe you'll see the reason why you shouldn't donate your money to a swindler when your head clears.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by grabdbull: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2011
dabraska:

pls!!! dnt use such soft words on dese asswipes!!! dey r jst blind 2 d reality of life. did d aircrafts he bought affect u in any way?? this is shear boredom nd stupidity!!

I understand your position. The thing is, I do not believe in just throwing insults, and if I criticize someone's position, I should not be seen as also being guilty of his crime. Most people here just throw insults when they have nothing constructive to add to an argument, so I can't just tow that same line. Don't let them get you angry.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by dabraska: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2011
freepeople:

I don't engage deranged bright dude in random bickering. I insist on you taking your drug before I engage you. Maybe you'll see the reason why you shouldn't donate your money to a swindler when your head clears.

hahahahaha!!!! grin grin grin grin u mst hv gone thru a dictionary b4 u answered me. lmao!! if i donate my moni 2 one, is it any of ur f**kin business?? and mind u, i am a product of his university and an active member in d church and i say we r nt complaining even if he buys 1,000,000 jets!! so STFU!! and go back 2 ur pauper pastor nd ur mediocre life!
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by dabraska: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2011
grabdbull:

I understand your position. The thing is, I do not believe in just throwing insults, and if I criticize someone's position, I should not be seen as also being guilty of his crime. Most people here just throw insults when they have nothing constructive to add to an argument, so I can't just tow that same line. Don't let them get you angry.

true bruv, u show wisdom and leadership! i'm impressed! kudos!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by royallinx: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2011
;d
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale by royallinx: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2011
Mr sexkillz, I guess ur name says alot about U, Anyway I dint insult you in any way but its OK. I come across people everyday and I try to leave them better than I met them. All am sayin is dont speak about what you dont know of, Try to get info b u speak. Years ago I had spoken this same words (with less frugality though, cos I am a child of God) against this church until I decided to go and see. And you cant compare the former and the new life in any way, spiritually, mentally, physically. So I can understand why majority say wat they say cos I ve been there, castigating people based on hearsay

And if u think winners are paupers, let me inform you more. As at last year cannaanland parked average of 20,000 cars (not people) each sunday, and bearing in mind that most people park their car at home and use the church bus because of traffic, U can do the maths. And to answer your questions, not all winners are rich cos we receive new people everyday and though they might come poor, beaten, batterred etc, theyhave a choice to apply the word of God and change their story. Any word practising winner is reflective of our identity if he truly is a doer. so its a choice, if u see any one who tells u he attended for years and nothing happened he should check himself cos the word works, millions have testified.

Also the first jet was bought in 1996, so its not just an issue of recent day affluence as portrayed by reporters who sees the bishop as a cheap shot of making news. And you can Go to the red cross and UN office nearest to u to see if they can give you the list of relief contributors to the IKEJA cantonment, War in Sudan, Liberia etc, we are a heavily giving people but we dont showcase that on TV.
Even UN commended winners in 1995, if I can get a link I will post it for you, Point am making s that good tins are not celebrated but wen it seem as if one bad news surfaces, you see people running to spread it.

The 2nd university - LANDMARK- started last year with abt 4000 students on scholarship, some 100%, some 50% etc based on performance in the test. Most of these are winners members cos u must present a letter from your local pastor to qualify. so if a member speaks evil of us, then he is not a member. And am not sayin there might not be few exceptions of grudges, there must be cos u cant satisfy everyone, even Jesus neva did.

All said, Winners or no winners, bishop David Oyedepo or not, the Gospel is this, Believe in God and live a life of dominion, Jesus is Lord.
And y not try and attend the nearest winner chapel come next sunday and see d power of God at work, atleast there is no harm in tryin, I be prayin for you, the holy spirit is ever ready,
Thank you and God bless. Stay Inspired and be somebody instead of backbiting, thats y its called back -biting, cos u are always behind d person u are back biting, if u are ahead u hardly notice him. Am OUT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video) / Business To Start With 2 Million / Naira Surges As CBN Intervenes In Interbank Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.