Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,097 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos (34880 Views)

A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference / Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others / Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by etrouble: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:
We are watching to see who is physically fit to manage the demands of 200 million people. Although Atiku is here, but Obi is more competent.

Peter Obi can function 24 hours, 7 days a week, a pure workaholic.

We should stop voting spent cartridges, weak and quarter to go people who will be ruling from a hospital ward.

That was how Rotimi Amaechi was running round the country, yet Emilokan Tinubu who can neither jog nor run humiliated the goat. You think the job of the President is to run round the country or to go into the Forest to fight bandits? If so, why haven't fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo been doing that? Shebi he is fit and strong. Devil punish Satan.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Antoeni(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu Refusing to Attend The NBA Conference
In The Same Lagos That He Built .

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by GreyLaw(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Goodnigga:
see cover up. They way they covered up for Buhari

That guy you quoted is dull, as in very dull. He doesn't even represent the man well. He keeps regurgitating low par, low IQ stuff just to please his paymaster. But alas, he comes short!

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Peter Obi- tuary Zombidients are dumbest fools
on NL. Tinubu has gone to more places and visited more locations regarding this election more than Atiku and the pathological liar in chief Peter Obi- tuary combined.

Get ready to increase your wailing and crying exponentially once Tinubu is sworn in as the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by PresidObi: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
etrouble:

That was how Rotimi Amaechi was running round the country, yet Emilokan Tinubu who can neither jog nor run humiliated the goat.

With stolen billions

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by PresidObi: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Peter Obi- tuary Zombidients are dumbest fools
on NL. Tinubu has gone to more places and visited more locations regarding this election more than Atiku and the pathological liar in chief Peter Obi- tuary combined.

Get ready to increase your wailing and crying exponentially once Tinubu is sworn in as the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

Is Tinubu is hospital?

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Spicycat(f): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:
We are watching to see who is physically fit to manage the demands of 200 million people. Although Atiku is here, but Obi is more competent.

Peter Obi can function 24 hours, 7 days a week, a pure workaholic.

We should stop voting spent cartridges, weak and quarter to go people who will be ruling from a hospital ward.

Running a country is not by physical fitness but rather the ability to make hard decisions, the late Yaradua was not physically fit but he did better than Goodluck who is still physically fit till this day.
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by SisterAnn(f): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
xpressionx:
Close to Tifnubu House yet he couldn't attend.

Baba no sabi wetin to talk no wonder he japa.

Shame on people campaigning for this drug Lord.
Obi is a master class
Apart from that, Baba will need like four hefty men to haul him into and out of the venue thereby causing commotion.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:

Is Tinubu is hospital?

English? grin
Fake English like fake figures from the pathological Biafuro lying Peter Obi- tuary. Nothing new.
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by PointZerom: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Commada:
Tinubu is a PLACE HOLDER for gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this the better oo.

Most of these people pushing this Drug Lord doesn't know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be swear in as president and more kabiru sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president

Affliction shall not rise the second time

The unfortunate situation is that those who claimed to be patriotic Nigerians are the same people wishing NIGERIA ill.
How can someone vote for Tinubu after watching how Buhari helped him to raise party flag due to his inability to do so, no thanks to to old age and sickness?

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by GoldSantana: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu is courting attention at all cost! It's all part of his strategy.
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by PresidObi: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
Spicycat:

Running a country is not physical fitness but rather the ability to make hard decisions, the late Yaradua was not physically fit but he did better than Goodluck who is still physically fit till this day.

Running a country like Nigeria without strong institutions requires serious physical fitness. That's why Buhari government is crashing all around him.

Never again can we vote an ancestor from the past.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by PresidObi: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
GoldSantana:

This one is negative attention, everyone will think he's sick. Refusal to honour invitations is an insult to a body like the NBA.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by ukahrawah: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Before nko? It's my turn literally means, ''give it to me.'' That's what thieves and the crooked say.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by PointZerom: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Spicycat:

Running a country is not physical fitness but rather the ability to make hard decisions, the late Yaradua was not physically fit but he did better than Goodluck who is still physically fit till this day.

This is what they used to brainwashed you people.

A HEALTHY MAN IS A WEALTHY MAN" pls can you explain?

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by PresidObi: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

English? grin
Fake English like fake figures from the pathological Biafuro lying Peter Obi- tuary. Nothing new.

And fake bishops.
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by azpekuliar: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Omonieme:
Lol. Wetin Tinubu Wan go do for there? He go fit read the speech wey them prepare for am without several long pauses? As for Atiku, he go just reach there, reach prepared speech without intending to do any of the things he'll talk about. Oni own be say he go talk sweet sweet talk with that him feminine voice.... But na lies and inaccurate statistics go full him speech. Summary be say Atiku o, Obi o, Tinubu o, all of them na thieves and none of them go change this country. As for Kwankwaso, I no go even waste time talk about that one. Them no dey call Butterflies for where birds dey talk just because E also. Sabi fly.
Now that you've read my submission on the presidential candidates, let me also use this opportunity to tell you about my business. I sell cars. And when I say I sell cars, I mean I do auto deals that will leave you wowed. Talk about prices that aren't outrageous, that's my Forte. Talk about autos you'll buy without visiting the mechanic, I've got it. Check my profile. I've got these awesome deals there and if you don't see what you are looking for in my profile, send me a whatsapp message. I assure you I have what you need

At the end of your post, you forgot to mention that Buhari should just continue. Please go and edit it. grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Ginaz(f): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
etrouble:
Lions will never be seen in the gathering of goats and dogs

old battered weak lion is no match for young strong dogs with strenght and power. dem go chop lion die! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by nkem1992: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Omonieme:
Lol. Wetin Tinubu Wan go do for there? He go fit read the speech wey them prepare for am without several long pauses? As for Atiku, he go just reach there, reach prepared speech without intending to do any of the things he'll talk about. Oni own be say he go talk sweet sweet talk with that him feminine voice.... But na lies and inaccurate statistics go full him speech. Summary be say Atiku o, Obi o, Tinubu o, all of them na thieves and none of them go change this country. As for Kwankwaso, I no go even waste time talk about that one. Them no dey call Butterflies for where birds dey talk just because E also. Sabi fly.
Now that you've read my submission on the presidential candidates, let me also use this opportunity to tell you about my business. I sell cars. And when I say I sell cars, I mean I do auto deals that will leave you wowed. Talk about prices that aren't outrageous, that's my Forte. Talk about autos you'll buy without visiting the mechanic, I've got it. Check my profile. I've got these awesome deals there and if you don't see what you are looking for in my profile, send me a whatsapp message. I assure you I have what you need
Scaler vawulence is not accepted
Give your vawulence direction comrade.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by PointZerom: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
GoldSantana:

I am not surprised because I know that kids are also allowed to air their views here.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Chi133(f): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Eriggs:

All liars will go to hell fire.
Ipob Commanda of lies.
Ipob and lies are like obituary and nnamdi kanu.
Whether una Igbos like am or not, TINUBU JAGABAN is your next president.
And all the people wishing him death will all die before him.
Campaign for your candidate and leave other to their choice.
To vote pandora obituary no be by force.
Know this, know peace ✌️.

U feed from ur buttocks. Retarded fool

U don talk am finish
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by GardenOfGod(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
What is the name of his primary school? grin
Eriggs:

All liars will go to hell fire.
Ipob Commanda of lies.
Ipob and lies are like obituary and nnamdi kanu.
Whether una Igbos like am or not, TINUBU JAGABAN is your next president.
And all the people wishing him death will all die before him.
Campaign for your candidate and leave other to their choice.
To vote pandora obituary no be by force.
Know this, know peace ✌️.

U don talk am finish
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by ufotunang: 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
xpressionx:

Obi is a master class
...he does not know what to say in the conference and address the audience that is why he ran away...and suit, trouser, tie is not tinubu style of dressing it will not fit him
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by wallarwallar(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Obi and dis black cloth .. hummm he no dey bath or change cloth

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by ufotunang: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Millimann:
Now we know who is serious about this project. It's not by shouting Emilokan up and down. Come out and prove to us that you can do the job.
.. tinubu ran away because he does not know what to say and address the audience in the NBA conference
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Obi should stop this him black senator na!... Haba!! me self way e no be my business e don dey shame me!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by jonaifame22(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Omonieme:
do you have Ford can for sale
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by poseidon12: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Omonieme:
Interesting analysis. But we have to pick a President in 2023. Or do you prefer that Buhari continues?
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Spain007(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
xpressionx:

Obi is a master class

This no be Agbero's meeting now and moreover his aid no fit come national gathering like this dey display push and start like say diesel finish for locomotive motor...e get as e be now

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by GoldSantana: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Negative or positive, his absence has become the talking point of the conference on social media. He visited obj last week, and he didn't look sick to me
PresidObi:

This one is negative attention, everyone will think he's sick. Refusal to honour invitations is an insult to a body like the NBA.
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:

And fake bishops.

IPIG terrorists masquerading as Nigerian voters online. We know that already.
Peter Obi- tuary and his Zombidients followers will wail and cry tire after the election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Moves Results Collation, To Resume 3:30 Pm / Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings / Abuja 'Moms' Visit Dino Melaye At His Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.