Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos (34877 Views)

A Reviewing Of What Obi & Shettima Said At NBA 2022 Conference / Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others / Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Reference(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
I don't like this.
NBAis weighty enough to be priority for all the leading candidates.
This was how the candidate of the APC ducked and weaved out of public discourse and the rest is history.
We need leaders who are willing to listen to hard facts and stern truths as much as they are willing to talk and bamboozle with propaganda..
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
kingyakos:

Una say tinubu na master strategist and an orator now dey don invite am for conference wey e go oratory analyze him strategy on the way forward of the judiciary system for country wey him wan govern, now shit come full him nyash so tay him no fit waka.

Satan go punish all of una wey dey project bad Leaders for this country
God and satan are both already punishing you with this your shallow empty low IQ reasoning.
No need for further punishment from me.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by mecuries(m): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
It's obvious that Tinubu wouldn't attend this...an aspirant afraid of neutral ground? We need a president that is ready to take the bull by the horns,not the one that 'puts people in place' like his followers always say
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by WHITELIGHTER: 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Fixed

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by 2moroshine(f): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu has nothing to offer. That's why he's been avoiding media chat. Imagine who should be next as the president after the present calamity. God forbid!!!!!
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by toneroforever(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
Omonieme:
Lol. Wetin Tinubu Wan go do for there? He go fit read the speech wey them prepare for am without several long pauses? As for Atiku, he go just reach there, reach prepared speech without intending to do any of the things he'll talk about. Oni own be say he go talk sweet sweet talk with that him feminine voice.... But na lies and inaccurate statistics go full him speech. Summary be say Atiku o, Obi o, Tinubu o, all of them na thieves and none of them go change this country. As for Kwankwaso, I no go even waste time talk about that one. Them no dey call Butterflies for where birds dey talk just because E also. Sabi fly.
Now that you've read my submission on the presidential candidates, let me also use this opportunity to tell you about my business. I sell cars. And when I say I sell cars, I mean I do auto deals that will leave you wowed. Talk about prices that aren't outrageous, that's my Forte. Talk about autos you'll buy without visiting the mechanic, I've got it. Check my profile. I've got these awesome deals there and if you don't see what you are looking for in my profile, send me a whatsapp message. I assure you I have what you need

Guy u r funny. Anyways, I will advise you to vote wisely come 2023. Someone with a sound understanding of the economy such that the exchange rate will be reasonably ok thereby guaranteeing that ur prices won't be outrageous.

Nigeria's survival is at stake,
Vote wisely.
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by 2moroshine(f): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

God and satan are both already punishing you with this your shallow empty low IQ reasoning.
No need for further punishment from me.

Bye

You are propagating Tinubu for Nigeria? Have some sense please. Obviously you don't have one. Try get some.
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by jeromestarks: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:
We are watching to see who is physically fit to manage the demands of 200 million people. Although Atiku is here, but Obi is more competent.

Peter Obi can function 24 hours, 7 days a week, a pure workaholic.

We should stop voting spent cartridges, weak and quarter to go people who will be ruling from a hospital ward.
I so like Peter Obi that I can erect a statue for him but it is unfortunate that Tinubu will win this election.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
2moroshine:

You are propagating Tinubu for Nigeria? Have some sense please. Obviously you don't have one. Try get some.

If common sense and logic should land on your nose, you wouldn't know what to do with them. Zero IQ, brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey.

Get lost and FVCK off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Hydroxide(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
APC vice presidential candidate. Lol. Problem dey o

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by 2moroshine(f): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

If common sense and logic should land on your nose, you wouldn't know what to do with them. Zero IQ, brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey.

Get lost and FVCK off.

What else do you do apart from insulting people on social media?
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by 2moroshine(f): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hydroxide:

The shoe first of all no be here. See shoe. Na wa o. See people that want to take over Nigeria. People that cannot even take care of themselves despite being rich.
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by toneroforever(m): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Campaign has not started and using such platform by a leading contender like Asiwaju Tinubu will set perhaps an unprecedented leadership tone for others trying to catch up with him.

The NBA audience is very small compared to about 90% of the registered voters in Nigeria who won't watch, hear or read whatever Asiwaju Tinubu says in that hall so whatever he does there only provides content for the media to use sell ad to earn revenue and food for jests and entertainment for the social media mob.

If you are seeking content for the media and social media to use to earn ad revenue and use for social media entertainment and think Asiwaju will prioritize that in the middle of serious election then you are naive. It is a low priority task for a serious contender.

Senator Shettima is already at the venue and there are tonnes of interviews and lectures granted by Asiwaju online, any of them would have addressed the theme of the NBA conference for others to go use and paste but for Asiwaju to now prioritize content production for the media and social media mob, sincerely, that can wait.

You want entertainment and the media want ad revenue, you will get it but not directly from Asiwaju for now.
check my signature for freebies!

Stop deviating from the subject. U job is a hard one. Defending the indefensible
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
The man no sabi wetin to talk for there
peter obi is a goal vote #2023
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by toneroforever(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Great2017:

What a shame! His promoters should bury their heads in shame.

My brother, dem no get shame at all at all. Their shame dey shame me.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by countryman13: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:
We are watching to see who is physically fit to manage the demands of 200 million people. Although Atiku is here, but Obi is more competent.

Peter Obi can function 24 hours, 7 days a week, a pure workaholic.

We should stop voting spent cartridges, weak and quarter to go people who will be ruling from a hospital ward.
I love Peter Obi long time before now for just reason (s) but this his present move to become d No 1 made me to love him d more. There is no qualities in BAT n Atiku dt Obi lacks but d latter has many good qualities dt d formers doesn't exhibit. If an hausa man, Yoruba man,S/S man can be president then,why is it that Obi can't do it? We have being doing the same thing (rotating presidency btw d North n d West) over d years without a fruitful result so why not try it differently ds time around. I stand with Obi from d middle belt (Kogi state)

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by PresidObi: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
countryman13:

I love Peter Obi long time before now for just reason (s) but this his present move to become d No 1 made me to love him d more. There is no qualities in BAT n Atiku dt Obi lacks but d latter has many good qualities dt d formers doesn't exhibit. If an hausa man, Yoruba man,S/S man can be president then,why is it that Obi can't do it? We have being doing the same thing (rotating presidency btw d North n d West) over d years without a fruitful result so why not try it differently ds time around. I stand with Obi from d middle belt (Kogi state)

Thank you Sir.
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by PresidObi: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
countryman13:

Thank you Sir. Nigeria must be better in our lifetime.
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
GreyLaw:

That guy you quoted is dull, as in very dull. He doesn't even represent the man well. He keeps regurgitating low par, low IQ stuff just to please his paymaster. But alas, he comes short!

Yet he claimed to be a professional in something. Pity what being a political urchin does to people's brain
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hydroxide:

Chai see wardrobe malfunction
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by toneroforever(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Peter Obi- tuary Zombidients are dumbest fools
on NL. Tinubu has gone to more places and visited more locations regarding this election more than Atiku and the pathological liar in chief Peter Obi- tuary combined.

Get ready to increase your wailing and crying exponentially once Tinubu is sworn in as the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

Mind u rigging has been ruled out courtesy of BVAS. Electorates will disappoint u if u hope on vote buying cos they'll collect ur cash & still vote wisely ie vote ObiDatti. Remember that northerners are decamping from APC like no man's business. Sane SWesterners r not voting BAT. Forget SS & SE.
U guys are unfair to BAT honestly. U collect 30,000/month to type rubbish in the name of marketing him when u know from all indications that the people have rejected him.
Even though I don't support him,at least I advise him honestly to quit the race and attend to his health. His physically and medically unfit to endure the rigors & demands of the office of the president.
I just don't get it. I really wonder where exactly u get ur optimism from.
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by maxzzo1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
We talk am, him no go show
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by muykem: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Shettima is already representing Tinubu. Both doesn't need to be present at same time.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by IbileIfe: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Xscape1993:
The founder of agberos in Nigeria has nothing to offer....
And he is credited with making Lagos the 5th biggest economy in Africa.
While Peter Obi made Anambra State to have the most polluted city in the world, Onitsha.

Welcome to Onitsha: the city with the world’s worst air | Cities | The Guardian
Onitsha's mean annual concentration was recorded at 594 micrograms per cubic metre by the World Health Organization – massively exceeding the WHO's annual guideline limit for PM10s of 20μg/m3.13

This is a typical day in the southern Nigerian port city of Onitsha – which last year gained notoriety when it was ranked the worst city in the world for the staggering levels of PM10 particulate matter in its air.

Onitsha is grossly polluted – not just in terms of the air quality, but also the solid waste that litters the streets, blocking drainages and canals. With not a single waste bin in sight, heaps of unregulated rubbish dumps occupy roadsides and street corners.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2017/feb/13/polluted-onitsha-nigeria-perpetual-dust-city-world-worst-air
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by countryman13: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
Basicend:
Tinubu is too arrogant and currently empty in brain due to excess drugs. He is sick.

He thinks Nigeria belongs to him. . And the youths of this nation will open a new and wide pathway that will put him in his place.

He is also too corruption inclined and sees that system as normal.

His Muslim - Muslim ticket is also a sign of disrespect and shows how he prioritizes personal interest above collective interest of the nation.

Atiku's only and major problem is that he will definitely steal heavily, becoz he is very loose. So it hard to trust him.

If Osibanjo had been picked by APC, perhaps we would have had 2 viable choices at least, even thou he may be used as a puppet.

Right now, the best option for any genuine and objective Nigerian is Peter Obi.

Most of those craving for Tinubu and Atiku are those benefiting from their corrupt flows. . So they don't want to be jobless or broke.

Nigeria will be free.

Don't even sing IPOB rubbish song, coz I m a Young Yoruba man.

Thank you.
God bless you bro! I stand with you on Obi from Kogi West senatorial district.
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Chriselty: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
After now, this god's cursed agbado republic urchins will will shouting Jagaban 2023, a walking deadman.
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Timekeeper452: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
If Obi doesn’t win, let Atiku win. Atleast these two are quite fit.
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:
Who is ready.

Peter Obi

All these did not make Anambra a leading economy in Nigeria. It also did not stop Doctors from going on strike for over a year. Na by sports?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by biafranrealson: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kwakwanso is not contesting, Tinubu can't stand 20 min without support and wee wee plus poo poo
Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by tyinfinity: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Obi peter one of the poorest students in the philosophy department of Nsukka University has nothing to offer in that gathering

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos by fredoooooo: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
xpressionx:
Close to Tifnubu House yet he couldn't attend.

Baba no sabi wetin to talk no wonder he japa.

Shame on people campaigning for this drug Lord.
Obi is a master class
Even on wheelchair, we will campaign and he will win .. you can vote obi as health minister or physical education teacher grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source / Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings / INEC Declares NNPP’s Abba Kabir Winner Of Kano Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.