Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,843 members, 7,841,200 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) (95704 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja / Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano / Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by backbone503(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
I don't judge books by their cover, but this man get evil person face. I wish I knew someone that personally knows him.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by rickyrex(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
You are igbo
proud one bro.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Viscuz: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Rekhina:
NBA don turn Igbo ooo , so everyone that wants new Nigeria is now Igbo. Nasarawa is Igbo ,Jos is Igbo now NBA

Tribalism was born in yorubaland

That is where the word Tribal mark originated from

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Enskynelson(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
cheesy

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by bitingcool: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu oo,vice ooo,none looks healthy. Na one chance APC enter like this.

spits away

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by adefitim(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
One thing I like about APC is that they always have something to give to the general populace to talk about.

IT IS SHETIMA’s Time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by PandoraObi: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
etrange:

Lol... even for someone like me who isn't really into politics, this your response is a very weak comeback. You just didn't know how to address this one. So NBA is an Igbo association? Or Lagos Island is the Igbo place? Are you suggesting Tinubu sent his vice to go and get shot?

Sir, I don't really know if you truly believe BAT will turn things around for Nigeria or you just want one of yours to win. Whichever one, just stay open minded. I recall this was how excuses were made for Buhari when he was shying away from debates, and later, we all realized it was an error. Let's be cautious.
You didn't read what I wrote, the two anchors anchoring the program are igbos, keeping their sentiment in check will be very difficult, you can see the attack on shettima for his outfit rather than his comments, is that not bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Heterodox(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
descarado:

Tinubu paid you for more than this. Its very stale.
If I were his social media coordinator, I will review you all posts and send some of you packing.
What you do don't justify your pay. So many of you are lacking
Work harder.
Except that you're indeed Igbo
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Viscuz: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
You didn't read what I wrote, the two anchors anchoring the program are igbos, keeping their sentiment in check will be very difficult, you can see the attack on shettima for his outfit rather than his comments, is that not bitterness.

You sound like a flying pig

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by PandoraObi: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
rickyrex:
proud one bro.
The same set of igbos celebrating unknown gunmen that is killing igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by jrusky(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
I'm not really bothered about his dres code because if you live here up North you go see strange dress tire but my only concern is his aggressive look as if someone offended him or say something he does not like to him in that venue and he was looking at the person like let me be the vice first I go roast you.

This look will trend as "meme" I swear.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by ElSudani: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
That comment by Reno is completely lame.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Viscuz: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
PandoraObi:

This tread is about shettima and oversized coat wetting concern Igbo ?

Go and ask your mother to tell you where she buried your brain. I swear she go tell you believe me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Uncivilized man

Just imagine the yeye dressing and he wants to be vice president of Nigeria

You cannot be an APC member without looking stupid
Abeg make we hear something. How about people that wear canvass on native?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Abujason: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lord have mercy!

grin grin grin

This one and Emi Lokan no go kill pesin ooo!

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by OnknownSoldier: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
I don't know what's wrong with this dressing.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
jrusky:
I'm not really bothered about his dres code because if you live here up North you go see strange dress tire but my only concern is his aggressive look as if someone offended him or say something he does not like to him in that venue and he was looking at the person like let me be the vice first I go roast you.

This look will trend as "meme" I swear.
Exactly! And when you go to places like Bayelsa you will see people wearing canvas on native even in Delta.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Don009: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
He looks like a hunter
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by DavSagacity(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
He look like one of his fake bishops. Suits no be for everybody abeg. He should wear his agbada and babariga next time.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Zorn: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
nelskals:

That pandora idiot is just a big fool .
Very senseless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by kingyakos: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
onuman:

That Tinubu supporter, PandoraObi, is a semi-literate fellow, not different from his master.

He's an illiterate
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by PandoraObi: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
nelskals:

That's if you still have parents. Bastard from a LovePeddler mother, na hate go kill you
I know you will surely tell the stories of your mother thinking every woman is like her.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Pathetic dress sense ?
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Don009: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Please my people, is this rag day or NBA conference?
I need clarification.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Massiveglory:
Vawulence dress sense

Comrade be like, let me sit and enjoy this vawulence

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by davidl7: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Clowns that want to rule Nigeria!

God please forbid this ones!

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by xandy84: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
NBA is not Igbo's organization and Tinubu need Igbo vote to be president. While every regions has it bias but Tinubu candidacy is begining to be a hard sell even in southwest.

PandoraObi:
Igbos will never disappoint, that was why I know Tinubu will never give a chance to his enemies, Igbo are anchoring a program and you want Tinubu to be there so that unknown gunmen anchoring the program can shoot him down. Zombidients can cannot hide their depression and frustration

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by rickyrex(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
atleast not igangan or owo where yorubas openly allow fulani and egbira to slaughter them like fouls without doing anything. If nah igbos do am una for don turn nigeria up side down. We know our problem, we will solve it. Find yours first before solving it

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by PandoraObi: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
onuman:

Little wonder; your Igbophobia is destroying your sense to go for excellence for Nigeria you pretend you cherish.
You are too unintelligent to be interacted with online.
Igbo child is talking, the same Igbo that is supporting unknown gunmen killing fellow igbos, you are talking about sense, intelligence and good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by olisaEze(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Looks a lot like Greenback the villain in Danger Mouse cartoon that year! grin

Gym shoes with a suit, his aides should have told him na. grin grin
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Viscuz: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbo child is talking, the same Igbo that is supporting unknown gunmen killing fellow igbos, you are talking about sense, intelligence and good

Your fellow corn urchin was followed on ordinary twitter by an Igbo man . He began singing praises .

Are you corn dimwits not fools ?

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Kobicove(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Why should we waste time talking about his shoes when there are more important things to discuss? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.