Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,811 members, 7,841,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) (95700 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja / Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano / Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
He even looks so mean and wicked. God forbid this man should be elected. He was the henchman for the chibok girls propaganda, now they are rewarding him with the post of the VP. They shall all meet their waterloo.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Phcmayor(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Chaiii this country nawa
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by olumide4christ: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
blowjohn:

Dude or she is right.
In as much as u don't like a party orbits candidate u shud be objective and use ur head.

What has dressing got to do with provision of electricity, good education etc?

The ones that dressed well before him, what did they achieve.

Oshiomole did better for edo than obaseki in my opinion but dresses in a very bland manner.

Same for governors of cross river states. Good dressing, abysmal governance.

Don't be sentimental.

Please tell them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by YaxxVille(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
grin grin cheesy
descarado:

Like the way buhari, an illiterate was marketed that his education, development and antecedents doesn't matter. Rather we should look at his integrity.

We are stil on integrity.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Opmic: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbos will never disappoint, that was why I know Tinubu will never give a chance to his enemies, Igbo are anchoring a program and you want Tinubu to be there so that unknown gunmen anchoring the program can shoot him down. Zombidients can cannot hide their depression and frustration
You are becoming as dumb as the 70 abi 80 abi unknown age years old man.
Read what you wrote again and compare it with the topic
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by genesishouse: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbos will never disappoint, that was why I know Tinubu will never give a chance to his enemies, Igbo are anchoring a program and you want Tinubu to be there so that unknown gunmen anchoring the program can shoot him down. Zombidients can cannot hide their depression and frustration

So NBA conference is now an Ibo affair? i don't know why the midwife that delivered you choose to give headache when she knew what to do.
i don't blame you i will face your social media coordinator who has refused to sack you for incompetence and lack of reasoning.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by dawood5solomon: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
Like the way buhari, an illiterate was marketed that his education, development and antecedents doesn't matter. Rather we should look at his integrity.We are stil on integrity.Like the way buhari, an illiterate was marketed that his education, development and antecedents doesn't matter. Rather we should look at his integrity.We are stil on integrity....
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by izubext007: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
City boys.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by izubext007: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
� monkey
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Opmic: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t expect much from igbos
What tribe are you please?
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by General114: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
One that can't dress well wanna become Nigeria VP grin grin This dude wanna take Nigeria back to stone age
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu has been avoiding public appearances, his a very stupid man, at a point I didn't want to be too pointed at a candidate but is obvious tinubu doesn't av any respect for citizens that would vote him, let d presidential debates come officially and he rejects appearing for public debate, then inec would av to disqualify him as a candidate
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Willie2015: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
backbone503:
I don't judge books by their cover, but this man get evil person face. I wish I knew someone that personally knows him.

That guy left Zenith as a GM..
Completed his master in UI...
Even worked in Lagos...in Ikeja...
Thats a good profile...
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by wolebest: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
The seat compounded the guy's setting.
Kai!!!

This is uncomfortable.

Even me sef, I go complain to the organisers.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by IMASTEX: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
descarado:

Tinubu paid you for more than this. Its very stale.
If I were his social media coordinator, I will review you all posts and send some of you packing.
What you do don't justify your pay. So many of you are lacking
Work harder.
grin grin grin Ah! pity them small na, Them get mouth to feed oh, Agbado is very expensive this days. The job nor easy for them oh. Buhari has already used all the format to become president. And now they are asked to promote the same format for another weak candidate. You check am now. undecided undecided
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Gbemini(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Those biafra crying ... Are we contesting about cloths ? It pains when biafra looses all the sense of reasoning
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by SirJerrie(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Cmanforall:
The photo is funny, but there is nothing wrong in wearing sneakers with blazers or suit.

After browsing and showing us pictures of fashionistas, browse and show us pictures of
other political figures going on official gatherings dressing like fashionistas.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by SolarEngr(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
The fashionista aspirant VP, bringing new trend to the fashion world. grin
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Dawnofhope: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Roger3D:
And what has one's clothes got to do with his capacity to do a job? Nigerians and stupidity
if he can not dress himself well, how can he dress Nigeria? these are leaders that if elected will make other countries look down on you and be chasing out of their country . This is a sign that he careless and uncivilized
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by SirJerrie(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
abc115:
What is wrong?

After browsing and showing us pictures of fashionistas, browse and show us pictures of
other political figures going on official gatherings dressing like fashionistas.

Leave Your tribalism aside and vote for the sake of your offsprings... your generation to come..
30k you collect today no go solve your problems tomorrow...
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Timmi: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Fira09:

Nigerians with their crash mentality. Attendance at the NBA conference shows the seriousness of the candidates for the positions they are vying for?
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by edungene7: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t expect much from igbos
the way u dress is how u will be addressed yr stupidity is vivid to the blind
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by edungene7: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Timmi:

Nigerians with their crash mentality. Attendance at the NBA conference shows the seriousness of the candidates for the positions they are vying for?
Itz nw part of the profiling process in the US u can never an election without getting involved in open engagements like this u people think u can package an expired commodity like u did b4 this time around u all have failed
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by BAT147: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Uncivilized man

Just imagine the yeye dressing and he wants to be vice president of Nigeria

You cannot be an APC member without looking stupid

Progressive congress 2023�
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Dawnofhope: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
I won't be surprise if APC will come out to blame Obidient movement and PDP for dressing him like this .
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Timmi: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
edungene7:
Itz nw part of the profiling process in the US u can never an election without getting involved in open engagements like this u people think u can package an expired commodity like u did b4 this time around u all have failed

That’s your - Edungene7 opinion and every Dick, Harry, Chioma and fools are entitled to their opinion.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Chidex50(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
BATified2023:
y are u supporting Peter obi?
He's young and competent. And that's what Nigeria needs in the now
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by orisa37: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
SHETTIMA "THE KURA OF MACBAN'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.