Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (52809 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Emola12(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Solofresh2:
You guys should be calming down oo
These was also how the hype for Buhari started then
I don't trust any politician
Politicians are like prostitutes
don't ever compare PETEROBIDIENT an experience man with dah idiot buhari again okay
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by ComeToJesus: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Obi is a goal.

I really fear if one man can undo the damages that the gangling dictator has done to over 200 million people.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Polchiz(m): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
gassbee:
shebi na February next year, i wil quote ur comment

It is even good if your BAT wins, he will continue from where Buhari stooped and finish Nigeria kpata kpata.

Obi will return to his family and enjoy his wealth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Successfulben: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
The movement is becoming intense by each passing day. I can feel the mood of Atiku and TINUTIKU A.K.A #bobochicago. Abeg, let's respect our elders mbok.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Prestar(m): 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Emi lokan

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Successfulben: 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
WOE BETIDES ANY FELLOW THAT WILL VOTE FOR EITHER Atiku OR TINUTIKU.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Prestar(m): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2022

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 23, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Tinubu is officially scared of Peter Obi

See him running away...

Obviously. That's why people like Moh247, PandoraObi and FreeStuffsNG are running helter skelter. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 23, 2022
Joey4321:
Make una relax abeg. We don hear

No. We are not relaxing until we deliver the presidency to Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 23, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
I'm always amazed at the love Yorubas have for this man.

Even Tinubu and Atiku would be wondering if he does majik. They have constituted all manner of groups to throw tribal divisions and derail the movement yet to no avail.

Yes o. The South West really loves Peter Obi. We are not partial people.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 23, 2022
Seakay:
APC Supporters rn

Like Moh247? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Yakson09: 12:31am On Aug 23, 2022
Nigeria Sai Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by amakanancy(f): 12:32am On Aug 23, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
I'm always amazed at the love Yorubas have for this man.

Even Tinubu and Atiku would be wondering if he does majik. They have constituted all manner of groups to throw tribal divisions and derail the movement yet to no avail.

Well, I don't think Yorubas play tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by NOHOLDSBAR: 12:46am On Aug 23, 2022
historic:

Tinubu will be lucky to win his polling unit

Clear sign that M-puru mirri and cannibalism are bad for your mental and physical health.
Pls stay of crack
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Reflect7: 1:09am On Aug 23, 2022
davidl7:
Only animals will not support and vote for him. Every normal human being would vote for him!

Anyone who has seen what has been happening in Nigeria and still vote those other 2 is cursed. The person n his generation are cursed!

SHUT UP AND RESPECT THE DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS AND CHOICES OF OTHER NIGERIANS.

FEDERAL NIGERIAN POLITICS IS NOT LIKE IPOB WHERE YOU DEMONIZE ALL WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU AND YOUR PERSONALITY CULT LEADER.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by joepepsy(m): 1:19am On Aug 23, 2022
Get used to it,Tinubu is your next president.
donaldking100:
A MAN LOVED BY ALL.
Now we know why Mr Fake Bishops refused to attend.
Apart from shouting Emilokan, i'm still wondering what Tinubu would say if he's given mic to give a speech.
Anybody planning on voting for that sick & brain-dead man deserves to be cursed for life.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by joepepsy(m): 1:20am On Aug 23, 2022
Get used to it,Tinubu is your president.
PresidObi:
Nigerians, listen to me very well.

Vote for Peter Obi, and half of the problems in Nigeria will disappear in one year.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by fortunechy(m): 1:25am On Aug 23, 2022
Obi is a movement

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 1:35am On Aug 23, 2022
Where are those idiot shouting its a staged one ooo, see your life eyin werrey for NBA OOOO..... Where is that skeleton calling himself EMILOKAN. It would have been a more Interesting show if he was there to see how Obi is pulling crowd for his home while obi at away to win both half grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by elooma: 1:49am On Aug 23, 2022
Let's give this Man a chance, the love for him is like wild fire. For the first time questions are being asked.The acceptance is overwhelming. For the first time, people are contributing and giving on his behalf. What started like play is unexplainable. Read Fani Kayodes tweet. You'll really see 'he's everywhere. I am overwhelmied.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Dshocker(m): 2:01am On Aug 23, 2022
donaldking100:
A MAN LOVED BY ALL.
Apart from shouting Emilokan, i'm still wondering what Tinubu would say if he's given mic to give a speech.
Anybody planning on voting for that sick & brain-dead man deserves to be cursed for life.

Myhusband is one of them....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by skales67(m): 2:09am On Aug 23, 2022
Arysexy:
Tinubu is in sifia pain right now

Tinubu: Shittima has disgraced me at NBA colloquium. I sent my VP not a chimpanzee.. I'm in pain ..Im in pain.. Remi pls bring ya flat breast let me rest my head

Bros wetin be dis na? grin grin grin

I just woke my neighbors with loud laughter. grin gringrin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by NorthernersSuck: 2:13am On Aug 23, 2022
donaldking100:
A MAN LOVED BY ALL.

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by davidl7: 2:47am On Aug 23, 2022
Reflect7:

SHUT UP AND RESPECT THE DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS AND CHOICES OF OTHER NIGERIANS.

FEDERAL NIGERIAN POLITICS IS NOT LIKE IPOB WHERE YOU DEMONIZE ALL WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU AND YOUR PERSONALITY CULT LEADER.

I already learned that most of you here are people who still sit on the couch at home and eat ''mama thank you'' so no need to exchange words with you. Especially in your own case that you eat #50 ewa n pure water n u re satisfied. You can even sell d rest of your life and that of your unborn children to Tinubu then stand at d bustop to collect #50 from okada n keke for d rest of ur life!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:58am On Aug 23, 2022
Solofresh2:
You guys should be calming down oo
These was also how the hype for Buhari started then
I don't trust any politician
Politicians are like prostitutes

Buhari hype Na because of Jonathan to remove am, you can’t compare buhari and his vp to Obi and his Vp, that one na just lawyer prof, this Obi and him man na business tycoons in the banking, market, e-commerce, education, retail, home and abroad. They are far far different from this president and him vice.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Zeezenho: 5:44am On Aug 23, 2022
drlateef:

Yes indeed!!! Tinubu employed thousands of youth in many areas including LASTMA, LAWMA, ambulance, street cleaners etc. That’s why we want him to rule NIGERIA and create jobs like he did in Lagos.

Sorry bro those oluomo kind of job is not the kids and of job we need in this century sir. Every country have advance you are still talking about owomi da job aren't you ashamed yourself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Cutehector(m): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2022
Joey4321:
Make una relax abeg. We don hear
It willl pain you well cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Billygee2u: 7:58am On Aug 23, 2022
donaldking100:
A MAN LOVED BY ALL.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Billygee2u: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Nigerians, listen to me very well.

Vote for Peter Obi, and half of the problems in Nigeria will disappear in one year.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Bullet01(f): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2022
So much for social media president
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2022
Gunayo:
Bros please help me write the presidential speech that our incoming Peter Obi will deliver on the day of his inauguration. I want to be the first person to present him his presidential speech. Thank you

No problem on that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari / Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.