Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) (63903 Views)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by ashewoboy(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2022
Men date down.

Women date up.

I was talking to this dude and I already saw our future together. Asked him his age and he said 22. 22!!!! Like what am I supposed to do with that? Why are you built the way you’re built? Where do I start from now? ���

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRuqayyah/status/1561861394697490433

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by ashewoboy(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Lalasticlala, where are you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Nonexisting: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2022
Paedophile evening newspapers, always looking for small boys to hang their already wasted pussies on after wasting their youths in olosho business.

455 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Abfinest007(m): 8:02am On Aug 23, 2022
Child abuse

It good to go for women older than u but they remind of ur age when they're angry

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2022
There’s absolutely nothing wrong in dating a younger man.

As long as he’s good and mature.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by silvoclaira: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2022
tongue I think that dating anyone younger should be done casually with expectations kept in check

smiley

It just depends on the person, not his or her age.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Elmojiid(m): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2022
Set awon ancestors

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Ukafor(m): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2022
Child abuse

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by meobizy(f): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2022
Pointless topic.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by iLegendd(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2022
Love discontinued... cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by virginprincess(f): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2022
I don't see anything wrong in dating a younger guy afterall age is just a number.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Promosaver: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2022
Age is just a number grin
If his OK then you both are good to go

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by metaluterus(f): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2022
Honestly, unless someone brings it up your really don't notice the difference. People get along great...

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Authoreety: 9:33am On Aug 23, 2022
The story no complete na... How old is the gal grin

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by liveyourlife007(m): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
Paedophile evening newspapers, always looking for small boys to hang their already wasted pussies on after wasting their youths in olosho business.
That's not fair

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by floss(m): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2022
Lol.. it happens.

The way all these small boys are growing faster than their age, hm. That is why the first thing I ask is their age. Once I hear it's below mine, I just look for one thing to discharge or discourage them. No time to waste.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
The way kids born in the 2000s look so matured than those born in the 90s is really surprising for me.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by wordbank(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The way kids born in the 2000s look so matured than those born in the 90s is really surprising for me.
Buhari never finish with them, e remain 7 months for those kids to look like 40

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by ashewoboy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Promosaver:
Age is just a number grin
If his OK then you both are good to go

Na soap opera?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by ashewoboy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lalasticlala.
Re: Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) by Guyabuja: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
virginprincess@ are u seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.