Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours (1520 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours by fineboynl(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
When some girls leave there house they already arrnage 2 or more guys place they will go. They go from one place to the other. It's dangerous because if anything happens to the girl police will trace all the calls she made that day and places she visit. You might find yourself in some situation where yly cannot answer questions.

There is this girl that will visit places before mine. As a sharp man her timing is not good. So I have been avoiding her but she doesn't now. I love timing anything short of that will make me not comfortable and the this set of girls lies alot.

8 Likes

Re: Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
fineboynl:
When same girls OLOSHO leave there house they already arrnage 2 or more guys place they will go. They go from one place to the other. It's dangerous because if anything happens to the girl police will trace all the calls she made that day and places she visit. You might find yourself in some situation where yly cannot answer questions.

There is this girl that will visit places before mine. As a sharp man her timing is not good. So I have been avoiding her but she doesn't now. I love timing anything short of that will make me not comfortable and the this set of girls lies alot.

FIXED
thou shall not try to date/marry oloshoes,... just chop your own and pass her along to the next broda to chop his own. there is care in sharing the toto!

8 Likes

Re: Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED
thou shall not try to date/marry oloshoes,... just chop your own and pass her along to the next broda to chop his own. there is care in sharing the toto!
And that makes you an olosho too,now what's the difference between you and the said lady?

Same way she chopped you and pass to the next person na,you guys should learn to shut up and stop acting like you are different from the ladies you are condemning.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
And that makes you an olosho too,now what's the difference between you and the said lady?

Same way she chopped you and pass to the next person na,you guys should learn to shut up and stop acting like you are different from the ladies you are condemning.

so long as a man knows what type of woman he is dealing with, and treat her like the wh0re that she is, then i have no beef with the issue. its when these wh0res pretend to be who they are not that is not right... majority of men in Nigeria will tell these biatches straight to their face that cheating is in their genes and they cant settle with one woman...thats HONESTY compare to the nonsense game some of these biatches play so again, if these biatches act like biatches (and behonest with their hustle and just chop and clean mouth) then there would be no issue here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so long as a man knows what type of woman he is dealing with, and treat her like the wh0re that she is, then i have no beef with the issue. its when these wh0res pretend to be who they are not that is not right... majority of men in Nigeria will tell these biatches straight to their face that cheating is in their genes and they cant settle with one woman...thats HONESTY compare to the nonsense game some of these biatches play so again, if these biatches act like biatches (and behonest with their hustle and just chop and clean mouth) then there would be no issue here.
Same goes for men,now abeg shut up and stop yapping nonsense because it's not necessary.
Bit**, slur words,they don't make you tough.

No one is telling you not to date or fek a lady,but you coming online to ridicule and expose your hypocrisy is funny,as a matter of fact very funny that weak men like yourself try to justify feking around but condemn women that do the same.

You can't stand their attitude then bullsh*t them not coming here to trash talk.

1 Like

Re: Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours by LonelyLucifer(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nothing to see here

1 Like

Re: Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Same goes for men,now abeg shut up and stop yapping nonsense because it's not necessary.
Bit**, slur words,they don't make you tough.

No one is telling you not to date or fek a lady,but you coming online to ridicule and expose your hypocrisy is funny,as a matter of fact very funny that weak men like yourself try to justify feking around but condemn women that do the same.

You can't stand their attitude then bullsh*t them not coming here to trash talk.

again, i have no problem whith olosho and biatches standing proudly for what/who they are (same with men), my issue is with these undercover wh0res who pretend to be good women... same goes with men who fukc around anything in a skirt while pretending to be decent faithful men.
sadly, you are too confused to understand that because you are hellbent on making these low life wh0res look like decent women.
Re: Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

again, i have no problem whith olosho and biatches standing proudly for what/who they are (same with men), my issue is with these undercover wh0res who pretend to be good women... same goes with men who fukc around anything in a skirt while pretending to be decent faithful men.
sadly, you are too confused to understand that because you are hellbent on making these low life wh0res look like decent women.
Now you just spoke like someone with a working brain,I mean the highlighted statement,the rest is like a kid repeating the same thing over and over again.

You could have easily said that earlier on instead of being pointless.
Re: Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:15am On Aug 24, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Now you just spoke like someone with a working brain,I mean the highlighted statement,the rest is like a kid repeating the same thing over and over again.

You could have easily said that earlier on instead of being pointless.

sadly, the problem here is that you thought i was focussing on women while i focussed on the issue at hand....same as i would if the subject of this thread was a man fucking around and being sneaky.... but helas, you automatically made this a men vs women point.

1 Like

Re: Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours by Vinnie2000(m): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2022
cheesy

OP,

You are VERY GREEDY like Tinubu.

So you wants to be the Only one Enjoying the P*ssy, abi? Having Exclusive rights, abi

You Dont know those other Guys are also Investors in her Kongomeat business? sad

Na wa for you ooo...
Re: Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours by OriginalZombiE: 6:13am On Aug 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, the problem here is that you thought i was focussing on women while i focussed on the issue at hand....same as i would if the subject of this thread was a man fucking around and being sneaky.... but helas, you automatically made this a men vs women point.

No mind am.

Emotional male feminist.

Spits*

2 Likes

Re: Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours by falcon01: 7:08am On Aug 24, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

been a Man gives him an upper hand! A man who sleeps with thousand girls is a stud but a woman who sleeps with 5 Men is an Olosho!
Re: Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours by wisdomkid: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

AND knowing that's she's all "Olosho"? Mehn, you've got NO SELF-RESPECT for yourself broda.
Re: Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours by fineboynl(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2022
Vinnie2000:
cheesy

OP,

You are VERY GREEDY like Tinubu.

So you wants to be the Only one Enjoying the P*ssy, abi? Having Exclusive rights, abi

You Dont know those other Guys are also Investors in her Kongomeat business? sad

Na wa for you ooo...

not saying they shouldn't date other guys. But keep to timing and when going out for that day it should be for one guy only.

1 Like

Re: Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours by Vinnie2000(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
fineboynl:
not saying they shouldn't date other guys. But keep to timing and when going out for that day it should be for one guy only.

Lol, so ur own is 'Give me my share once it's my turn'.

Emi lo kan for d kpekus, abi?.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Oloshos Na Badluck / Do You Know?? / Men Are Also Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.