Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops (39218 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs / Lagos OPC Members Kill Man For Breaking Into Hotel Room During Lovers' Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by rippa(m): 1:21am On Aug 25, 2022
jagorinho:

Shut your trap, we know your masquerading tactics here, you claim other groups when it suits your narrative, Chukwudi!!! remove the veil, no dey claim Edo.
Lolzzz
Exactly
I even love the name self
Chukwudi!!!
We are all IPOB(indigenous people of Benin) as long as we are not supporting your oppressors and your stupidity
Get a life bro
This Lagos you are claiming originally belongs to us, the EDOs and it's still is
Make we nor sha go there because the cry is already enough for u
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Vikynas: 1:36am On Aug 25, 2022
The first be like Kiriku brother�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Sleekfingers: 1:38am On Aug 25, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Sohttps://dailypost.ng/2022/08/24/we-left-owerri-to-rob-in-ijebu-ode-teenage-boys-arrested-for-breaking-into-shops/?amp=1

They later left for Ijebu-Ode on 1st August 2022. At Ijebu Ode, broke into a phone shop through the ceiling but unfortunately, there was no phone in the shop.”

In ijebu ode, broke into a.........

2 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by GodSaklek(m): 2:15am On Aug 25, 2022
Othority:

Problem I have with most of you Igbos is you no get shame and you don't deserve a pity at all. I was on Twitter yesterday and some of you are ranting that you own Lagos. Can you imagine your idiotic kinsmen left a whole Imo, looking for a greener pasture but they started by busting into shops. Give this set of criminals 2 years in southwest you will see how they will be bragging they built here, they are paying tax and other rubbishes. You people are worse than fulani herdsmen. God has just made it so great to keep you people out of power, otherwise, with your ego, desperation and hatred, you could destroyed Nigeria totally. An average person from your region is ingrate and sadist.

Bro,God will continue to bless you, you've said it all... Another Igbo lady was ranting the same thing on Twitter yesterday, saying they make Lagos what it is while we yorubas are bunch of lazies... Lol, the same thing they are saying to south Africans,now they are destroying that country out of desperation,what Really pained me is that,those people doesn't know the difference between yoruba and igbo,Nigeria are Nigeria, and they hate anything call Nigeria,this tribe is a curse

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Desusi: 2:21am On Aug 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
I hate igbos with great passion angry sad
Why now? Are they not your brothers? Is it because of what has happened? All men are not the same ooo!:Love cover ETH multitude of sins.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by ASAPFERG1: 2:23am On Aug 25, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Nigeria does not belong to ur father and Lagos is not ur father's house.
I can stay anywhere I want.
Stop being foolish and learn to address issues as it is, instead of looking for every opportunity to display your foolish ignorant tribalistic nature
I pay rent and taxes here and I'm not getting anything free in Lagos
Stop being useless to ur generation
thunder fire your head there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by ASAPFERG1: 2:24am On Aug 25, 2022
GodSaklek:

Bro,God will continue to bless you, you've said it all... Another Igbo lady was ranting the same thing on Twitter yesterday, saying they make Lagos what it is while we yorubas are bunch of lazies... Lol, the same thing they are saying to south Africans,now they are destroying that country out of desperation,what Really pained me is that,those people doesn't know the difference between yoruba and igbo,Nigeria are Nigeria, and they hate anything call Nigeria,this tribe is a curse
reason I always pray Nigeria should divide.. we would ban igbos from entering our country..
What satafrikans are doing to them will be small

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by GodSaklek(m): 2:25am On Aug 25, 2022
rippa:

Baba u hate them for nothing
U are just bitter because they are the most successful tribe despite not having access to Nigeria money.
Go to banana island, lekki etc
They own the big houses and companies u will see there
Go to kano and katsina, they are there helping to develop those places
Their people are not poor and you will never see an igbo man begging for arms on the street.
They don't raise only friends
They raise community
One igbo can make 100 igbo men successful without bragging about it.
I b Edo boy and I have lived with igbo and Yoruba people in my stay in Lagos and I will choose igbo 1million times over you guys.
Tribalism and hatred is what u will find from an average Yoruba man simply because u are more successful than them

Stolen money,child trafficking money,drug money etc,if you visit South Africa,Malaysia,Cambodia,ghana,India etc,you will be ashamed to call yourself a Nigerian,.... So,Go and say all those rubbish in anambra or owerri, nonsense people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by ASAPFERG1: 2:27am On Aug 25, 2022
jagorinho:

They are worse than the gypsies that roam most European cities, whey they have something they chestbeat, when something is elusive they play the victim card.
very useless tribe.. I wonder why lugard merged us with those strange people

2 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by ASAPFERG1: 2:30am On Aug 25, 2022
rippa:

This one does not travel
Edo state poorest state in the South ?
Lolzzz
Oga apart from Lagos
No other state for South west near Edo
If not for federal presence that even helped Lagos, lolzz
Baba learn to travel and see other places, and stop disgracing urself here.

abi ogun wan kill this one? Which edo you dey talk of angry grin
Ogun state develop pass every niger delta state apart from only rivers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Hawkler: 2:31am On Aug 25, 2022
rippa:

I be immigrant for my own country again
Lolzz
No insult we no go receive from these brainless people
Racism in my father's land
Nawa oo
I nor really sure say u go school at all.
Oya come and chase me away na
Maluu
Pardon, but your level of interpretation and understanding is very poor. Am not insulting you. The word 'immigrant' is an ambiguous word used to make it explicit. Immigrant is any living organism that becomes established in an area where it was previously unknown. It can be plant, animal or humans.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by ASAPFERG1: 2:33am On Aug 25, 2022
Othority:

Brown land grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by ASAPFERG1: 2:35am On Aug 25, 2022
43Ronin:

That is why you haters need to join and put pressure on the govt to let them have their biafra. At least if they have their own biafra nation it will be that an external committed this offence then rather than put him in your jail with your tax payers money, you simply put him in a bus and deport his asss. Let's join them and tell the govt to give us back our power to protect our territorial integrity.
how many time we don give una quick notice to pack una bags and return to igboland, una gree go?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Oduduwa707: 2:42am On Aug 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

grin grin grin

I really can't blame you ooo, I swear. I totally agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by ASAPFERG1: 2:46am On Aug 25, 2022
Oduduwa707:

grin grin grin

cool

2 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:59am On Aug 25, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Even in 1950s when crime is somehow not much, the Yeebos are dominating the number of people in prisons in numbers let alone now that almost 20% of the male population are in their natural habitat in Cambodia, India, Nepal, Singapore, and Turkey developing the prisons.
Baba, na wa oo!

see where u still go bring statistics com out from!
ur own vawulence na pro max!
grin

3 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Philipponzaghi: 3:28am On Aug 25, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

Baba, na wa oo!

see where u still go bring statistics com out from!
ur own vawulence na pro max!
grin

Vawulence is the only way my brother.

In vawulence I trust.

3 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by t2luv1: 3:29am On Aug 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

HATE !!!!! wow a fellow Nigerian. Sir, you have a very serious problem that requires immediate attention
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by t2luv1: 3:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Oduduwa707:

grin grin grin

Question. what exactly has the Igbos ever done to you for you to hate the Igbos I am just curious. Before jumping up and down just be aware that I am not an Igbo. In fact I am a Yoruba man just like you.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Why was their first instinct to steal and not find a menial job to do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by udemzeus(m): 3:51am On Aug 25, 2022
Just because of an igbo Presidency seun osewa is posting rubbish about the Igbos in Nigeria.

God will judge you for this.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by farmboyy: 4:01am On Aug 25, 2022
Can you see what Buhari has done to Nigeria? Forcing children to leave imo and Rob in other state. Buhari how many times have i called you?
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by dalass(f): 4:29am On Aug 25, 2022
rippa:

Baba u hate them for nothing
U are just bitter because they are the most successful tribe despite not having access to Nigeria money.
Go to banana island, lekki etc
They own the big houses and companies u will see there
Go to kano and katsina, they are there helping to develop those places
Their people are not poor and you will never see an igbo man begging for arms on the street.
They don't raise only friends
They raise community
One igbo can make 100 igbo men successful without bragging about it.
I b Edo boy and I have lived with igbo and Yoruba people in my stay in Lagos and I will choose igbo 1million times over you guys.
Tribalism and hatred is what u will find from an average Yoruba man simply because u are more successful than them

It is better to beg for alms if you are hungry and broke than to break into someones business to loot, commit armed robbery or kidnap to establish 'business'.

That 3 boys could take a joint decision to leave the east to go to a place like ijebu and the only reason is to commit robbery should have made all their tribesmen on this platform to see that something is inherently wrong with some youths from that side and to either keep quiet or condemn that crime.

It is so shameful that some are defending them and claiming Lagos. After robbing people blind in ijebu to pay for shop an starting a business, years later, those small rats will be forming big boys and claiming to develop ijebu too undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by baretalk: 4:33am On Aug 25, 2022
Biafrans exporting criminality everywhere, why can't you stay in your biafra lands.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by baretalk: 4:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
How will you leave a whole Imo to come to Ijebu just to rob shops?

After IPOB terrorists close people shop in erosion region with sit at home, they still send across terrorists to Yorubaland to steal from our shops that are open?

IPOB terrorists, abeg temper justice with mercy nao!

Thank you Amotekun, we appreciate you for nabbing them.
Ipob is breeding a generation of criminals in south east.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by baretalk: 4:38am On Aug 25, 2022
Viscuz:

Then die na

It very simple commit suicide and die
You people have serious problem, lies, criminals, claiming what does not belong to you, igbos are the most suffering tribe in Nigeria, that's why you people go everywhere selling gala and pure water.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Obidient4life3: 4:53am On Aug 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

grin grin grin
Your love is a useless love anyway. It's actually worthless.

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by 2Radii: 5:01am On Aug 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Ibrahim...

chei main slave don reach out...

hahahahahahaha
flatie...wait smal, how is ur family at home grin

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by 2Radii: 5:03am On Aug 25, 2022
Viscuz:

Abi o

Yoruba and tribal mark cannot stop spreading infection in Nigeria and Benin republic
that is why ur pipu are infected to the point of killing urselves grin grin

Ipobians criminals....no, i mean teanage defelopers grin
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by foreshore(m): 5:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Sohttps://dailypost.ng/2022/08/24/we-left-owerri-to-rob-in-ijebu-ode-teenage-boys-arrested-for-breaking-into-shops/?amp=1

Society has failed this one's
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Stanleyq: 5:27am On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=Philipponzaghi post=116026987]

[/quote.about 7 of them killed in aba recently are from imo state, imo state rears criminals.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Deadlytruth(m): 5:32am On Aug 25, 2022
rippa:

Lolzz
The joke is on you
I should pack out of Lagos as par who ur father is??
Lolz
Does Lagos belong to ur family members?
My friend I can stay anywhere i want in Nigeria as a citizen.
The earlier u learn that an igbo man is not your problem, the better for ur mental health.
Stop being foolish and get a life for yourself and your generation.
And please I don't hate Yoruba as a tribe o
I just pity the foolish ones like you that have refused to make use of the brain God has given them

I am from Edo State too, but I don't share your views because I know that as an average Bini person you will not tolerate it at all if an individual from another tribe even within Edo State comes to live in Benin City and right there begins to tell you to your face that he and his people developed Benin City, talkless of a someone from outside Edo State doing that to you right inside Edo. No one has any problem with anybody living anywhere he chooses but telling others you built their homes is simply going overboard. And have you ever asked yourself why it is only Igbos that have issues with their hosts in the SW, North generally and even sometimes in the SS? Igbos were given quit notice in the North some few years back. Have the Binis, Esans, Urhobos, Itsekiris, Ijaws, Isokos, Efiks, Ibibios, etc living in the North ever been given quit notice there? How come these other tribes are able to be at peace with their hosts outside home? In Lagos State in 2015 there were a lot of Jimmy Agbaje (PDP) supporters of Edo and other SS states origin but they were not threatened with Lagoon for supporting the party because they went about it decently without insulting the Yorubas. But the way Igbos supporting Jimmy Agbaje went about it was provocative enough to evoke such utterance from Akiolu. That is the difference. Mind you that Igbos committed the political blunders that plunged Nigeria into this mess it has become.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari / Cultists On The Loose In Ikorodu, Wipe Out Family Of Three / Heavy Gunshots In Lekki 1 As Police Battles With Armed Robbers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.