Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops (39210 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs / Lagos OPC Members Kill Man For Breaking Into Hotel Room During Lovers' Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Stanleyq: 5:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
How will you leave a whole Imo to come to Ijebu just to rob shops?

After IPOB terrorists close people shop in erosion region with sit at home, they still send across terrorists to Yorubaland to steal from our shops that are open?

IPOB terrorists, abeg temper justice with mercy nao!

Thank you Amotekun, we appreciate you for nabbing them.
negative people everywhere, haters here and there. Cant people love unconditionaly? Can any yoruba person go inherit heaven?
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Stanleyq: 5:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
How will you leave a whole Imo to come to Ijebu just to rob shops?

After IPOB terrorists close people shop in erosion region with sit at home, they still send across terrorists to Yorubaland to steal from our shops that are open?

IPOB terrorists, abeg temper justice with mercy nao!

Thank you Amotekun, we appreciate you for nabbing them.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Stanleyq: 5:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Abdul05:
I don't blame them o.. grin grin
there is nothing in South East... grin grin cheesy

Very poor region... grin cheesy

saddist spotted
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by BanyXchi: 5:36am On Aug 25, 2022
They develop other places but leave their own shithole region in poverty?
rippa:

Even the phone shops are own by the same people you are calling terrorist and they pay tax and help to develop your so called Yoruba land. Abi you don see any Yoruba man owning shops?
For you to address what they did, you stupidly decided to bring tribalism into it.
Useless you

5 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Moh247: 5:57am On Aug 25, 2022
Obi Supporters dem

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by JohnOkolo: 6:11am On Aug 25, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Sohttps://dailypost.ng/2022/08/24/we-left-owerri-to-rob-in-ijebu-ode-teenage-boys-arrested-for-breaking-into-shops/?amp=1

Why are Igbo boys too susceptible to becoming a thief and criminals...

Teens ooohh.

3 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by SugarGirl44(f): 6:11am On Aug 25, 2022
Omodua:
Then,why not allow the region you hate most to go their separate ways. With your ethnic bigotry and crass hate, Nigeria can never be OK. We shall continue to hallucinate about other countries progress. And we shall be lagging behind.
Nigeria is a mere geographical expression.
Shame unto you and your region!

Na him be buhari wey dey stop una from going?
Left to Yorubas, you guys would have gotten your biafra a long time ago because you're a menace to us to the SW.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by SugarGirl44(f): 6:15am On Aug 25, 2022
Zombidients committing crimes all over SW, even the so called educated lawyers among them are not left behind.

At this rate, we have to pray for these guys to get their biafra because we in the SW are the ones at the receiving end of their criminality.

You can never hear someone leaving SW to go and commit crime in the SE.

5 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by AlphaTaikun: 6:31am On Aug 25, 2022
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Biggers82(m): 6:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Una no far live Owerri wey una for dey rob feely come enter Ijebu Land where Dem dey use juju welcome visitors chaiii una take risk ooooo �� how you think say you go make am for Voodoo land ni?
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by SugarGirl44(f): 6:35am On Aug 25, 2022
rippa:

I won't blame sha because u dont travel
For your info, I be Edo boy and not an igbo man. Tribalism and hatred will make u label everybody as an igbo.
Go to banana island, lekki and the high class places in Lagos. If u see one Yoruba man, there are 10 igbos there
You guys simply hate them because they a successful tribe.
Having live in Lagos for a while now, and having had relationship with igbos and yorubas, I will choose them a million times over u guys.
Yoruba is just too tribalistic abeg

Illiterate! Go and check the meaning of tribalism.
Just throwing words around like a fool.
Who wants someone like you to choose us before?
Of course you have to choose your partners in crime.

You're developing a place while yours is in ruins, is that not madness?
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by LordEclipse: 6:37am On Aug 25, 2022
Just watch how Justice will be swift on these ones,leaving the real criminals and bloodsuckers in Government positions..
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by aderinsola75355: 6:41am On Aug 25, 2022
Crime does not pay ooo.Crime does not pay ooo....
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by SugarGirl44(f): 6:43am On Aug 25, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Just watch as the foolish yorubas in this forum will start attacking the igbo tribe instead of addressing the crime of those boys. They will even throw away the delta boy and concentrate on the South east boys.
I have never seen a tribe as tribalistic as Yorubas, full of hatred.
Before u start attacking me
I be delta boy and I have lived in Anambra and currently in Lagos. So I know what am saying.

Why did you leave anambra for Lagos?
Isn't the place like Dubai?
I thought obi fixed it.
You jump from your 2 barren regions and landed in Lagos and now you're saying trash.
Go back to wherever the he'll you crawled out from then.
We have a right to call the entire ibos out because they're importing crime to our region, if you will ever see a Yoruba man doing such in your dead regions, feel free to do the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by SugarGirl44(f): 6:46am On Aug 25, 2022
Omodua:
Clap for yourself!

Forming champion on mere burglary by teenage boys. But you don't have the balls to challenge Fulani herdsmen who are raping your mothers and appropriating your heritage.
Shame unto you!

Mere burglary?
So they should give them award instead abi?
Ani you guys are cursed se, if not you won't call robbery 'mere'
That's to show you how a typical ibo thinks criminally.

Have you heard of Yorubas doing such in your region?
I await biafra more than you, and I pray you achieve it fast, we can't continue to live with animals like you people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by SugarGirl44(f): 6:53am On Aug 25, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Nigeria does not belong to ur father and Lagos is not ur father's house.
I can stay anywhere I want.
Stop being foolish and learn to address issues as it is, instead of looking for every opportunity to display your foolish ignorant tribalistic nature
I pay rent and taxes here and I'm not getting anything free in Lagos
Stop being useless to ur generation

This was the same way you boasted in SA and they dealt with you mercilessly.
I don't know the kobo kobo tax you're paying that we won't rest.
Kindly go and pay your tax in anambra, we don't want it again.
Abi na by force to help people develop their land?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by SugarGirl44(f): 7:00am On Aug 25, 2022
Okobola146:
The developers of South west and owners of Lagos state, una wehdone o

As in real owners o, now they're even hoping to be governors in Lagos state...Hehehe.
The audacity!
When you give people your finger, they want to take the whole arm.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Thomasankara(m): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2022
cheesy[/color]
Philipponzaghi:

Even in 1950s when crime is somehow not much, the Yeebos are dominating the number of people in prisons in numbers let alone now that almost 20% of the male population are in their natural habitat in Cambodia, India, Nepal, Singapore, and Turkey developing the prisons.[color=#550000]

[/color]Hope this data of yours is real and not doctored[color=#550000] shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Makowonda: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2022
Most of this Gen Z people sha.When I was their age I was thinking of which programme would best suit me at the university,becoming a football star,becoming an artiste,what business would be best to establish when I eventually get the capital(I thought of the capital without desperation).At their age they nursed their ambition of becoming burglers,travelled from one state to another to materialize their dream.Na wa O!
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Badlaugh: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Ipob children
ipbo ur fada
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by mcmurphy132(m): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2022
[/color][color=#006600]ipbo ur fada
No wonder ur siblings left far East to rob in ijebu.. thieves family
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Devil1Messenger: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:

This was the same way you boasted in SA and they dealt with you mercilessly.
I don't know the kobo kobo tax you're paying that we won't rest.
Kindly go and pay your tax in anambra, we don't want it again.
Abi na by force to help people develop their land?
You don't want as per what?
I don't understand
So Lagos na ur papa house?
Our oil money was what was used to developed Lagos
Oh! So u think anybody trying to correct ur stupidity na igbo man?
Lolzz
So u think it's your useless tinubu that developed Lagos?
My dear u are just brainwashed
If truly the yorubas built Lagos, make una use same Energy develop other Yoruba lands na.
Rubbish
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Devil1Messenger: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Why did you leave anambra for Lagos?
Isn't the place like Dubai?
I thought obi fixed it.
You jump from your 2 barren regions and landed in Lagos and now you're saying trash.
Go back to wherever the he'll you crawled out from then.
We have a right to call the entire ibos out because they're importing crime to our region, if you will ever see a Yoruba man doing such in your dead regions, feel free to do the same.
Lolzzz
My region is dead?
Please mention any state in South west that can compete with any South South states apart from Lagos.
And na South South oil money dem used developed the same Lagos.
Go and use the same Energy to develop ondo and Ekiti states na since na Yorubas develop Lagos
Lagos is what it is because of being Nigeria capital.
See rubbish mindset
Make tribalism kill una

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by rippa(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Illiterate! Go and check the meaning of tribalism.
Just throwing words around like a fool.
Who wants someone like you to choose us before?
Of course you have to choose your partners in crime.

You're developing a place while yours is in ruins, is that not madness?
Lolzzz
This one pain am
Its only illiteracy that will make u start thinking any part of Nigeria belongs to u
I rest here
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by rippa(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2022
BanyXchi:
They develop other places but leave their own shithole region in poverty?
Lolz
As e pain u so,
Goan and develop osun state like lagos na
Because I nor see any state in South west that can compete with Niger delta states
U are using Lagos that the yorubas didn't even contribute one block to build to boast
That's foolishness
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by virginchaser(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2022
Omodua:
See your hateful comments.

Two Boys from Ondo state were caught robbing along Sapele-Amukpe road. No regional insinuation were applied. In order words, nobody mentioned Oduduwa republic agitators coming to Delta to rob.
Hate comments should be avoided at all cost!

Last time i checked, IPOB are not the responsible igbo man we meet daily.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by rippa(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2022
Deadlytruth:

I am from Edo State too, but I don't share your views because I know that as an average Bini person you will not tolerate it at all if an individual from another tribe even within Edo State comes to live in Benin City and right there begins to tell you to your face that he and his people developed Benin City, talkless of a someone from outside Edo State doing that to you right inside Edo. No one has any problem with anybody living anywhere he chooses but telling others you built their homes is simply going overboard. And have you ever asked yourself why it is only Igbos that have issues with their hosts in the SW, North generally and even sometimes in the SS? Igbos were given quit notice in the North some few years back. Have the Binis, Esans, Urhobos, Itsekiris, Ijaws, Isokos, Efiks, Ibibios, etc living in the North ever been given quit notice there? How come these other tribes are able to be at peace with their hosts outside home? In Lagos State in 2015 there were a lot of Jimmy Agbaje (PDP) supporters of Edo and other SS states origin but they were not threatened with Lagoon for supporting the party because they went about it decently without insulting the Yorubas. But the way Igbos supporting Jimmy Agbaje went about it was provocative enough to evoke such utterance from Akiolu. That is the difference. Mind you that Igbos committed the political blunders that plunged Nigeria into this mess Nigeria has become.
What about the igbos like Joe igbokwe that is a strong tinubu supporters?
In my street here, I can count upto 5 igbos that i have tried to convince to vote their brother P.O. but told me straight that I should rest that they are voting tinubu
Is what the Yorubas doing fair to them?
Why are the ibos in Edo, ondo, Ekiti etc living peacefully with their host?
As a Benin man you claimed To be, have u ever heard us quarrelling with the igbos?
The yorubas will use every opportunity to remind you that Lagos belongs to them as if dey had any meaningful contribution to Lagos development.
Lagos was developed by Niger delta oil money
And every Nigerians as been capital of Nigeria and no region can solely claim the development of Lagos

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by ASAPFERG1: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2022
t2luv1:

Question. what exactly has the Igbos ever done to you for you to hate the Igbos I am just curious. Before jumping up and down just be aware that I am not an Igbo. In fact I am a Yoruba man just like you.
what did igbos do to asians that make them to always throw them in their jails, or execute them? undecided
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by NwaMary1: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2022
choke on your bile. we hate you too.
everyone hates your tribe globally.
anu mpama ezi ofia.

Bro... You no hate them reach me.

Nobody like them..... Those people are not worth to live with people.

SAns, Ghanaian and others has the same views.
[/quote]
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by NwaMary1: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2022
choke on your bile. we hate you too.
everyone hates your tribe globally.
anu mpama ezi ofia.

HeeBraHim2:

Bro... You no hate them reach me.

Nobody like them..... Those people are not worth to live with people.

SAns, Ghanaian and others has the same views.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by slowice(m): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2022
People are blaming the lost boys and even going tribal but have also failed to see how Nigeria has messed up these kids. They are prolly from very poor background and are already feeling helpless and hopeless in their country.

Things like this will continue to happen and even get worse if nothing is done to redirect this country to the right path.

Something is very wrong with Nigeria, we know it but choose to act like its not happening.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by ORIAYO70(m): 8:53am On Aug 25, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Sohttps://dailypost.ng/2022/08/24/we-left-owerri-to-rob-in-ijebu-ode-teenage-boys-arrested-for-breaking-into-shops/?amp=1

Imagine these Igbo urchins left Imo to commit crime in Ijebu ode, crime business is their business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour / NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport / Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.