Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops (39211 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs / Lagos OPC Members Kill Man For Breaking Into Hotel Room During Lovers' Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Viscuz: 11:07am On Aug 25, 2022
2Radii:

I can give my siblings to the good and successful ibos, not the urchins online..

Wait, how are u goin to handle ur situation by February next year??

Are u planning to use the rope or go back to ur biafla or death?? grin

It's a lie we cannot marry any one of you because be are ipob and children of hate

No I will jump into the lagoon like helinues .

And all yorubanza suicide patient

So no tell me how you will survive grin

2 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by rippa(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2022
Othority:

Ogun too is developed with Niger Delta oil na. With all the oil money in your east and Rivers, where is the development, seaports and infrastructures?

Why don't you to Britain that colonized us and milked our natural resources, settle in UK and tell their citizens you own all the buildings there because it's Nigeria oil money they used to build the place.

Oyo generates its money through agriculture, yet raised corpers allowance to 15k last year. Ask yourself how much Rivers, with the almighty oil money, is paying even Abuja.

If it's oil money it takes to have a good governance, Nigeria should be dragging seat with Dubai, Niger Delta and Rivers should have more development. Have sense and respect good governance.
Oga Obama is Kenyan and he contested the number one seat in America and won
Go to UK parliament, you will see alot of Africans and citizens of other continents contesting and winning elections
But in my own country, I have to be reminded that I belong to certain region A or B and tribe D and C
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by 2Radii: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2022
Viscuz:

It's a lie we cannot marry any one of you because be are ipob and children of hate

No I will jump into the lagoon like helinues .

And all yorubanza suicide patient

So no tell me how you will survive grin

Ok u choose to jump into the lagoon abi?? Its a good idea but dont u tink lagoon wil be so infested but the Obituarists?? grin grin

Well, its a good idea sha

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by jagorinho: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2022
Omodua:
You don't deserve response. So childish in your cogitation.
Shame into you!
Another damaged flat skull.

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Othority(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2022
Omodua:
You are rabble rouser. Full of hate and misinforming others. You're holed up in South West who has not travelled beyond Lagos-Ibadan axis. So,you're not Wise and exposed. Your comments depicts your level of exposure. Very timid and unassuming.
Wanka!

Speaking of someone that has forgotten his state of origin. I've been to almost all the states in Nigeria. NE, NC, 2 from SE, 1 from SS and all from SW. I served in Bauchi and I visited Gombe during my stay there. I had good relationship with people in Jos and I loved them with all my heart.

Up north are far better than you people. The slightest opportunity you have to taste power in Nigeria, you sent Nigeria to chaos it is now.

Until you begin to see Yorubas and SS as your friend not your enemies, your voices will struggle to be heard.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Othority(m): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2022
rippa:

Oga Obama is Kenyan and he contested the number one seat in America and won
Go to UK parliament, you will see alot of Africans and citizens of other continents contesting and winning elections
But in my own country, I have to be reminded that I belong to certain region A or B and tribe D and C

And Southwest is the only region that has copied something similar to that. I heard somewhere in North too did same. Ask yourself if such has ever happened in the east. To win ordinary SUG president is a war.

Den never give una chance finish self you try to hijack the whole land. What if they make you governor.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by GodSaklek(m): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
very useless tribe.. I wonder why lugard merged us with those strange people

Even when I visit cotonou 2 weeks ago, they are bitterly complain about Igbo behaviors in the country,thank god,republic of Benin people knows the difference between yoruba and Igbo unlike other countries like South Africa, India, Indonesia,Malaysia etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by chriss100: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2022
Othority:

Oyo empire before emergence of the white, na crude oil money they used to develop it then na. Or na their okrika den use build ham. You are listening to fools.

Wale Adenuga's tax alone is x5 of what the whole Alaba pay in Lagos. Don't let us mention MTN or Dangote's investment. Cos I don't know the tax that someone selling 3k shirt is paying. The real Igbos self no dey talk, but you see those low life among them won't stop telling us they came to build southwest.

You leave your land to build another man's land. Isn't that shame?

Don’t bother arguing with those clowns. These are the real companies that helped to develop Lagos and the south west in general not Okrika, laptop, or spare parts business. They think too highly of themselves. All they do is buy and sell, nothing more. They are actually a net negative to the economy because all they do is simply importing finished goods (buy and sell/container economy). Importing alone drags down the GDP of the country. They don’t manufacture or export. GDP is derived from what you export versus what you import. All they do is import. Nothing more.

The sectors that generate the most taxes in Lagos are manufacturing, banking, telecoms, insurance, funds, finance, stock market, hospitality, health, fintech, data, betting, movie productions, online shopping, IT, entertainment etc. These are well structured businesses that contribute immensely to the economy, unlike those that only import and sell low grade imported/finished goods.

I’ve already written an article showing the amazing businesses and companies owned by Yorubas. I intend to post it later here on nairaland. You will be surprised to see how much we dominate. Our culture detests bragging. The Yoruba are educated, humble, cultured, tolerant, respectful and hardworking. Some of Yoruba owned/ Yoruba majority share holding companies off the top of my head include…
FLOUR MILLS
HONEYWELL
UACN
GLO
GTB
CUSTODIAN INVESTMENT PLC
ST NICOLAS HOSPITAL
DUCHESS INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL
FIRST BANK
MAINONE
FLUTTERWAVE
KONGA
PAYSTACK
KUDA
PIGGYVEST
GRADELY
EBONLYLIFE FILMS
COWRYWISE
BETNAIJA
NAIRABET
BABAIJEBU
ACCELEREX
ARDOVA PLC
FINCRA
CREDPAL
RELAINCE HEALTH

E too plenty abeg. If I continue, I won’t finished listing them all. grin We are blessed. We don’t do container economy. We are into real business and entrepreneurship. Our businesses not only pay huge taxes but also creates employment and adds immensely to the value chain of the economy. Businesses that requires brain and intelligence not simply opening shop and selling finished good. Thanks to the great Chief Obafemi Awolowo for making education paramount. May his soul continue to Rest In Peace.

1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by rickyrex(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
How will you leave a whole Imo to come to Ijebu just to rob shops?

After IPOB terrorists close people shop in erosion region with sit at home, they still send across terrorists to Yorubaland to steal from our shops that are open?

IPOB terrorists, abeg temper justice with mercy nao!

Thank you Amotekun, we appreciate you for nabbing them.
you dey shout erosion abi, come badagry area like ibiye, oko afor, check point. you regret living around there
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by adekolaelect(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

wetin consign consign odogwu bitters with agbo jedi..

Refugees should be grateful to benin republic for free internet and light in those dusty camps
mumu it is far better than criminalities you are known for.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by GodSaklek(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
2Radii:

No, i am not ipig oohh

And besides, i am a Yoruba man before bn a xtian.. i dont like to yarn dust about people but wen i see people talk trash about my tribe den i would have no option other than to talk back and defend.

I love my tribe

I love my language

Its my world

Its my identity.

Its wat i live for

Bro, i can kill to defend my tribe if need arise

But normally, i am a cool guy. And many of my homies in lag are from delta enugu and ebonyi, and they are great people. They are not toxic neither are they tribal, they are not selfish and they are very fun to be with. U can even give them ur daughters and sons to marry. Beliv me.

But u guys who stays and live online are different from the offline guys, u guys are very intolerant and boasting too much, u like to rub ur self on others but u dont want to recv same from them.

Na una problem, how a wan take jakpa is my wahala. grin grin

In fact bro, those igbos I knew around me when I was growing up are better but this online young ones and those illiterates that are in south africa are worst,they have been badly brainwashed because they have no sense,can you imagine some illiterate Igbo drug dealers in south africa claiming that they are the real Nigerians, they said yorubas comes from Benin republic grin,they said yoruba steals their lands that make us to occupied SW,... Honestly, I don't know who is creating this lies to this people,i notice that when they hear one thing from someone,they all believe the story without any investigation..

I just came back from SA last month,honestly Nigerian image in SA has been damaged beyond repairs, Those one in SA are worst.. Majority of them can't even writes their names, I don't have any problem with igbos in Nigeria but experience in SA make me hate them bitterly..
Igbos leaving in SA is a bad experience,I don't even know how to describeot or where to start. All I know is that SA hate Nigerians,later on when I was ashamed to call myself a Nigerian,I started telling people that am from cameroun. That tribe is cursed,they can do anything because of money...

@ SugarGirl44
2Radii

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by chriss100: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:

For your info I'm a proud tribalist, go and Google the meaning you bloody illiterate.
Secondly, SW has abundant crude oil, so you can't boast of what we have to me, again go and check the list of oil producing states in Nigeria.

Una no kuku get sense, y'all just circulate the same stale gist you heard from your drunk elders about Yorubas, and instead of you to really show that you're not bastards by never coming to us, you still trrop to the SW on a daily basis.
Must be ment.

Don’t bother arguing with those clowns. These are the real companies that helped to develop Lagos and the south west in general not Okrika, laptop, or spare parts business. They think too highly of themselves. All they do is buy and sell, nothing more. They are actually a net negative to the economy because all they do is simply importing finished goods (buy and sell/container economy). Importing alone drags down the GDP of the country. They don’t manufacture or export. GDP is derived from what you export versus what you import. All they do is import. Nothing more.

The sectors that generate the most taxes in Lagos are manufacturing, banking, telecoms, insurance, funds, finance, stock market, hospitality, health, fintech, data, betting, movie productions, online shopping, IT, entertainment etc. These are well structured businesses that contribute immensely to the economy, unlike those that only import and sell low grade imported/finished goods.

I’ve already written an article showing the amazing businesses and companies owned by Yorubas. I intend to post it later here on nairaland. You will be surprised to see how much we dominate. Our culture detests bragging. The Yoruba are educated, humble, cultured, tolerant, respectful and hardworking. Some of Yoruba owned/ Yoruba majority share holding companies off the top of my head include…
FLOUR MILLS
HONEYWELL
UACN
GLO
GTB
CUSTODIAN INVESTMENT PLC
ST NICOLAS HOSPITAL
FIRST BANK
MAINONE
FLUTTERWAVE
KONGA
PAYSTACK
KUDA
PIGGYVEST
GRADELY
EBONLYLIFE FILMS
COWRYWISE
BETNAIJA
NAIRABET
BABAIJEBU
ACCELEREX
ARDOVA PLC
FINCRA
CREDPAL
RELAINCE HEALTH

E too plenty abeg. If I continue, I won’t finished listing them all. We are blessed. We don’t do container economy. We are into real business and entrepreneurship. Our businesses not only pay huge taxes but also creates employment and adds immensely to the value chain of the economy. Businesses that requires brain and intelligence not simply opening shop and selling finished good. Thanks to the great Chief Obafemi Awolowo for making education paramount. May his soul continue to Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Keegan: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Even in 1950s when crime is somehow not much, the Yeebos are dominating the number of people in prisons in numbers let alone now that almost 20% of the male population are in their natural habitat in Cambodia, India, Nepal, Singapore, and Turkey developing the prisons.

Ironically they are chanting obedient obedient up and down knowing fully well they are the least obedience amongst the tribes in Africa. Cursed tribe.

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by chriss100: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
2Radii:

No, i am not ipig oohh

And besides, i am a Yoruba man before bn a xtian.. i dont like to yarn dust about people but wen i see people talk trash about my tribe den i would have no option other than to talk back and defend.

I love my tribe

I love my language

Its my world

Its my identity.

Its wat i live for

Bro, i can kill to defend my tribe if need arise

But normally, i am a cool guy. And many of my homies in lag are from delta enugu and ebonyi, and they are great people. They are not toxic neither are they tribal, they are not selfish and they are very fun to be with. U can even give them ur daughters and sons to marry. Beliv me.

But u guys who stays and live online are different from the offline guys, u guys are very intolerant and boasting too much, u like to rub ur self on others but u dont want to recv same from them.

Na una problem, how a wan take jakpa is my wahala. grin grin

FLOUR MILLS
HONEYWELL
UACN
GLO
GTB
CUSTODIAN INVESTMENT PLC
ST NICOLAS HOSPITAL
FIRST BANK
MAINONE
FLUTTERWAVE
KONGA
PAYSTACK
KUDA
PIGGYVEST
GRADELY
EBONLYLIFE FILMS
COWRYWISE
BETNAIJA
NAIRABET
BABAIJEBU
ACCELEREX
ARDOVA PLC
FINCRA
CREDPAL
RELAINCE HEALTH

E too plenty abeg. If I continue, I won’t finished listing them all. We are blessed. We don’t do container economy. We are into real business and entrepreneurship. Our businesses not only pay huge taxes but also creates employment and adds immensely to the value chain of the economy. Businesses that requires brain and intelligence not simply opening shop and selling finished good. Thanks to the great Chief Obafemi Awolowo for making education paramount. May his soul continue to Rest In Peace

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by chriss100: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
GodSaklek:

Bro,God will continue to bless you, you've said it all... Another Igbo lady was ranting the same thing on Twitter yesterday, saying they make Lagos what it is while we yorubas are bunch of lazies... Lol, the same thing they are saying to south Africans,now they are destroying that country out of desperation,what Really pained me is that,those people doesn't know the difference between yoruba and igbo,Nigeria are Nigeria, and they hate anything call Nigeria,this tribe is a curse

FLOUR MILLS
HONEYWELL
UACN
GLO
GTB
CUSTODIAN INVESTMENT PLC
ST NICOLAS HOSPITAL
FIRST BANK
MAINONE
FLUTTERWAVE
KONGA
PAYSTACK
KUDA
PIGGYVEST
GRADELY
EBONLYLIFE FILMS
COWRYWISE
BETNAIJA
NAIRABET
BABAIJEBU
ACCELEREX
ARDOVA PLC
FINCRA
CREDPAL
RELAINCE HEALTH

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by chriss100: 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
reason I always pray Nigeria should divide.. we would ban igbos from entering our country..
What satafrikans are doing to them will be small

FLOUR MILLS
HONEYWELL
UACN
GLO
GTB
CUSTODIAN INVESTMENT PLC
ST NICOLAS HOSPITAL
FIRST BANK
MAINONE
FLUTTERWAVE
KONGA
PAYSTACK
KUDA
PIGGYVEST
GRADELY
EBONLYLIFE FILMS
COWRYWISE
BETNAIJA
NAIRABET
BABAIJEBU
ACCELEREX
ARDOVA PLC
FINCRA
CREDPAL
RELAINCE HEALTH

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by mordred44: 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
5percent is small for Dem so dey wanted to add more percentage......see wetin ipob dey do dis kids
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by chriss100: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
dalass:

It is better to beg for alms if you are hungry and broke than to break into someones business to loot, commit armed robbery or kidnap to establish 'business'.

That 3 boys could take a joint decision to leave the east to go to a place like ijebu and the only reason is to commit robbery should have made all their tribesmen on this platform to see that something is inherently wrong with some youths from that side and to either keep quiet or condemn that crime.

It is so shameful that some are defending them and claiming Lagos. After robbing people blind in ijebu to pay for shop an starting a business, years later, those small rats will be forming big boys and claiming to develop ijebu too undecided undecided undecided

FLOUR MILLS
HONEYWELL
UACN
GLO
GTB
CUSTODIAN INVESTMENT PLC
ST NICOLAS HOSPITAL
FIRST BANK
MAINONE
FLUTTERWAVE
KONGA
PAYSTACK
KUDA
PIGGYVEST
GRADELY
EBONLYLIFE FILMS
COWRYWISE
BETNAIJA
NAIRABET
BABAIJEBU
ACCELEREX
ARDOVA PLC
FINCRA
CREDPAL
RELAINCE HEALTH

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by chriss100: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
baretalk:

You people have serious problem, lies, criminals, claiming what does not belong to you, igbos are the most suffering tribe in Nigeria, that's why you people go everywhere selling gala and pure water.

FLOUR MILLS
HONEYWELL
UACN
GLO
GTB
CUSTODIAN INVESTMENT PLC
ST NICOLAS HOSPITAL
FIRST BANK
MAINONE
FLUTTERWAVE
KONGA
PAYSTACK
KUDA
PIGGYVEST
GRADELY
EBONLYLIFE FILMS
COWRYWISE
BETNAIJA
NAIRABET
BABAIJEBU
ACCELEREX
ARDOVA PLC
FINCRA
CREDPAL
RELAINCE HEALTH

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by chriss100: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
GodSaklek:

Bro,God will continue to bless you, you've said it all... Another Igbo lady was ranting the same thing on Twitter yesterday, saying they make Lagos what it is while we yorubas are bunch of lazies... Lol, the same thing they are saying to south Africans,now they are destroying that country out of desperation,what Really pained me is that,those people doesn't know the difference between yoruba and igbo,Nigeria are Nigeria, and they hate anything call Nigeria,this tribe is a curse

FLOUR MILLS
HONEYWELL
UACN
GLO
GTB
CUSTODIAN INVESTMENT PLC
ST NICOLAS HOSPITAL
FIRST BANK
MAINONE
FLUTTERWAVE
KONGA
PAYSTACK
KUDA
PIGGYVEST
GRADELY
EBONLYLIFE FILMS
COWRYWISE
BETNAIJA
NAIRABET
BABAIJEBU
ACCELEREX
ARDOVA PLC
FINCRA
CREDPAL
RELAINCE HEALTH

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by baretalk: 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
chriss100:

FLOUR MILLS
HONEYWELL
UACN
GLO
GTB
CUSTODIAN INVESTMENT PLC
ST NICOLAS HOSPITAL
FIRST BANK
MAINONE
FLUTTERWAVE
KONGA
PAYSTACK
KUDA
PIGGYVEST
GRADELY
EBONLYLIFE FILMS
COWRYWISE
BETNAIJA
NAIRABET
BABAIJEBU
ACCELEREX
ARDOVA PLC
FINCRA
CREDPAL
RELAINCE HEALTH

Igbo importers are a problem to our economy. We need to be producing more not importing. No one needs igbos they need everyone else.

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by chriss100: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
baretalk:

Igbo importers are a problem to our economy. We need to be producing more not importing. No one needs igbos they need everyone else.

Facts bro
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by chriss100: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Pityoobi:
Na Jews wannabe be ds ooo funny enough, many of them arrive the South West with nothing to benefit from the opportunities that it offers. Yet many of them are still ungrateful.

FLOUR MILLS
HONEYWELL
UACN
GLO
GTB
CUSTODIAN INVESTMENT PLC
ST NICOLAS HOSPITAL
FIRST BANK
MAINONE
FLUTTERWAVE
KONGA
PAYSTACK
KUDA
PIGGYVEST
GRADELY
EBONLYLIFE FILMS
COWRYWISE
BETNAIJA
NAIRABET
BABAIJEBU
ACCELEREX
ARDOVA PLC
FINCRA
CREDPAL
RELAINCE HEALTH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by chriss100: 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
How will you leave a whole Imo to come to Ijebu just to rob shops?

After IPOB terrorists close people shop in erosion region with sit at home, they still send across terrorists to Yorubaland to steal from our shops that are open?

IPOB terrorists, abeg temper justice with mercy nao!

Thank you Amotekun, we appreciate you for nabbing them.

FLOUR MILLS
HONEYWELL
UACN
GLO
GTB
CUSTODIAN INVESTMENT PLC
ST NICOLAS HOSPITAL
FIRST BANK
MAINONE
FLUTTERWAVE
KONGA
PAYSTACK
KUDA
PIGGYVEST
GRADELY
EBONLYLIFE FILMS
COWRYWISE
BETNAIJA
NAIRABET
BABAIJEBU
ACCELEREX
ARDOVA PLC
FINCRA
CREDPAL
RELAINCE HEALTH

2 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by SugarGirl44(f): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Omodua:
Southeast is menace to SW. And yet,you enjoy her oil and capital pool to develop your area.
You must be a clown and unlettered.

I repeat, you're a total menace to us.
Take your fvcking oil and Gedifok!
I know you will shed years when Toh know that SW also has oil in commercial value.
Even before oil was discovered, the western region has not been anybody's mate.

Capital pool kee you, Oya take your capital, we don't want it again, then come back and see if we're not better off without you nuisances selling used pants, bra, electronics at any available space in SW.

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by SugarGirl44(f): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
chriss100:

FLOUR MILLS
HONEYWELL
UACN
GLO
GTB
CUSTODIAN INVESTMENT PLC
ST NICOLAS HOSPITAL
FIRST BANK
MAINONE
FLUTTERWAVE
KONGA
PAYSTACK
KUDA
PIGGYVEST
GRADELY
EBONLYLIFE FILMS
COWRYWISE
BETNAIJA
NAIRABET
BABAIJEBU
ACCELEREX
ARDOVA PLC
FINCRA
CREDPAL
RELAINCE HEALTH

Amen.
I'm very much aware of how tax is generated in Lagos, I have a friend who works at LIRS and you need to see how she laughs about ibo people's claim of paying the most tax.
It's like there's a curse following them which makes them boast so much.
It's such an embarrassment.

Bunch of empty barrels.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by 2Radii: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
chriss100:

FLOUR MILLS
HONEYWELL
UACN
GLO
GTB
CUSTODIAN INVESTMENT PLC
ST NICOLAS HOSPITAL
FIRST BANK
MAINONE
FLUTTERWAVE
KONGA
PAYSTACK
KUDA
PIGGYVEST
GRADELY
EBONLYLIFE FILMS
COWRYWISE
BETNAIJA
NAIRABET
BABAIJEBU
ACCELEREX
ARDOVA PLC
FINCRA
CREDPAL
RELAINCE HEALTH

Chaii

Bro i am jealous of ur intelligence. Are u a yoruba man??

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by 2Radii: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Amen.
I'm very much aware of how tax is generated in Lagos, I have a friend who works at LIRS and you need to see how she laughs about ibo people's claim of paying the most tax.
It's like there's a curse following them which makes them boast so much.
It's such an embarrassment.

Bunch of empty barrels.
. U too like vawulence grin grin

Those people eehn, na their bragging dey pain me, awon ti won ko to nkan tiwon perawon ni mewa. Most of them are imbecil!c in nature.

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by chriss100: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
2Radii:

Chaii

Bro i am jealous of ur intelligence. Are u a yoruba man??

Of course!! Very proud Yoruba from Ogun state. Thanks
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by SugarGirl44(f): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
2Radii:
. U too like vawulence grin grin
Those people eehn, na their bragging dey pain me, awon ti won ko to nkan tiwon perawon ni mewa. Most of them are imbecil!c in nature.

In fact, ko kin ṣe kekere.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by 2Radii: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
GodSaklek:

In fact bro, those igbos I knew around me when I was growing up are better but this online young ones and those illiterates that are in south africa are worst,they have been badly brainwashed because they have no sense,can you imagine some illiterate Igbo drug dealers in south africa claiming that they are the real Nigerians, they said yorubas comes from Benin republic grin,they said yoruba steals their lands that make us to occupied SW,... Honestly, I don't know who is creating this lies to this people,i notice that when they hear one thing from someone,they all believe the story without any investigation..

I just came back from SA last month,honestly Nigerian image in SA has been damaged beyond repairs, Those one in SA are worst.. Majority of them can't even writes their names, I don't have any problem with igbos in Nigeria but experience in SA make me hate them bitterly..
Igbos leaving in SA is a bad experience,I don't even know how to describeot or where to start. All I know is that SA hate Nigerians,later on when I was ashamed to call myself a Nigerian,I started telling people that am from cameroun. That tribe is cursed,they can do anything because of money...

@ SugarGirl44
2Radii

They are cursed

How i wished their biafla can be given to them.

These people are destroying the image of our country more and more, we should separate pls

4 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by t2luv1: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
what did igbos do to asians that make them to always throw them in their jails, or execute them? undecided

Asians don't set out hating Igbos. What did Yorubas do to Asians that makes them throw them in jail or execute them? Or are you going to tell me there are no Yorubas in jail in Asian countries. Partner people like you are the reason that country is as messed up as it is now. I am a Yoruba man just like you I treat people as individual.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport / Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour / Pictures Of A 23-yr-old Thief Caught At Ijero-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.