Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops (39215 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs / Lagos OPC Members Kill Man For Breaking Into Hotel Room During Lovers' Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by zaki2: 9:06am On Aug 25, 2022
Reading comments on this thread made me conclude that in real sense, the Yorubas harbor more hate for Igbos than any other group in the country. I might be wrong, but this is my observation. Funny, Igbos have never attacked nor destabilize any Yoruba city, town, or village, like the herdsmen, or northern groups that have fought with Yorubas countless time in the south west. What exactly did the igbos done to yorubas to attract such disdain and hate? this is exactly how Nazi Germany hated the Jews until it metamorphosed into a bloody holocausts.

I'm worried should Tinubu ever win the presidency, Igbos will see shege. His vice does not even hide his hate for Igbos. The leaked tape is one evidence. Igbos should be prepared for the worst, peradventure these guys win the 2023 election. I can tell you freely that Buhari's reign will be child's play compare to what these guys are cooking for the Emekas and Chinedus that reside in the south west, or any part of the country.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by BigCowHornn: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Vawulence is the only way my brother.

In vawulence I trust.

You Sabi give or you Sabi Run?
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by zaki2: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
How can a group of people, every night and day be singing only one song, Igbos? In their secret meetings it is all about how to deal with Igbos.
Honestly, the division of this country is the sole solution, nothing less. Make we stop to dey lie to ourselves say we be one Nigeria.
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Viscuz: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2022
2Radii:
that is why ur pipu are infected to the point of killing urselves grin grin

Ipobians criminals....no, i mean teanage defelopers grin

Kunle you don treat STD ?
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by tigger56: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2022
rippa:

Lolz
As e pain u so,
Goan and develop osun state like lagos na
Because I nor see any state in South west that can compete with Niger delta states
U are using Lagos that the yorubas didn't even contribute one block to build to boast
That's foolishness

Have you driven through Akure, Ijebu ode or Sagamu on your transit via road to Abuja or the East? Those places are way more developed than the south East sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by SugarGirl44(f): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2022
rippa:

Lolzzz
This one pain am
Its only illiteracy that will make u start thinking any part of Nigeria belongs to u
I rest here

Why is it only you ibos that badly claim other people's regions?
Other tribes always find their way back home and never claim another person's state.
Shame on you thief.

2 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Elidrisy20: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2022
Shops no dey owerri ni?

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by SugarGirl44(f): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzzz
My region is dead?
Please mention any state in South west that can compete with any South South states apart from Lagos.
And na South South oil money dem used developed the same Lagos.
Go and use the same Energy to develop ondo and Ekiti states na since na Yorubas develop Lagos
Lagos is what it is because of being Nigeria capital.
See rubbish mindset
Make tribalism kill una

For your info I'm a proud tribalist, go and Google the meaning you bloody illiterate.
Secondly, SW has abundant crude oil, so you can't boast of what we have to me, again go and check the list of oil producing states in Nigeria.

Una no kuku get sense, y'all just circulate the same stale gist you heard from your drunk elders about Yorubas, and instead of you to really show that you're not bastards by never coming to us, you still trrop to the SW on a daily basis.
Must be ment.

3 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by David442: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2022
see below

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by SugarGirl44(f): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

You don't want as per what?
I don't understand
So Lagos na ur papa house?
Our oil money was what was used to developed Lagos
Oh! So u think anybody trying to correct ur stupidity na igbo man?
Lolzz
So u think it's your useless tinubu that developed Lagos?
My dear u are just brainwashed
If truly the yorubas built Lagos, make una use same Energy develop other Yoruba lands na.
Rubbish

You heard me right, we don't need your tax token again, go and use it to develop your region as well.

Another animal talk, so you think SW doesn't have crude oil too?
Una mumu too much.
Go and heck the list of the oil producing states in Nigeria and come back, let me finish schooling you.
Olodo.
Upon all your oil money, how is your region?
It's still a mess.

3 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Othority(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2022
zaki2:
Reading comments on this thread made me conclude that in real sense, the Yorubas harbor more hate for Igbos than any other group in the country. I might be wrong, but this is my observation. Funny, Igbos have never attacked nor destabilize any Yoruba city, town, or village, like the herdsmen, or northern groups that have fought with Yorubas countless time in the south west. What exactly did the igbos done to yorubas to attract such disdain and hate? this is exactly how Nazi Germany hated the Jews until it metamorphosed into a bloody holocausts.

I'm worried should Tinubu ever win the presidency, Igbos will see shege. His vice does not even hide his hate for Igbos. The leaked tape is one evidence. Igbos should be prepared for the worst, peradventure these guys win the 2023 election. I can tell you freely that Buhari's reign will be child's play compare to what these guys are cooking for the Emekas and Chinedus that reside in the south west, or any part of the country.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

The same Tinubu that incorporated them into government and made an Igbo man a chairman in one of the local governments?

See the problem with them is they don't lay low and there is nothing you can do to please them. What aggravated this thing was their claim about being the backbone behind all the development in Southwest on twitter 2 days ago. They painted it so well that if an outsider was reading it, such person would think the Yorubas are most useless thing on earth. More like we don't do anything. It makes me wonder how selling of okrika and spare parts developed multi billion Lagos, developed Ogun state, developed Oyo state and Ondo state. Making Ekiti and Osun state contented without roaming about SS, NW, SE, SA, Ghana etc

We all know the yorubas try as much as possible to abstain from troubles, but you can't tell it to my face you develop my house, disgracing me because I give you the opportunity to operate freely and prosper in my land and you think I won't remind you where you came from and how you came in. We didn't invite them, they came to find demand for their goods.

This present news came up and fired us up to remind them again that this is how they come to our land to earn living, but after 1 year, they will tell us they built the whole place. Isn't that ingratitude?

3 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by 2Radii: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2022
Viscuz:

Kunle you don treat STD ?
But a never had one grin grin

Do u need one??

Do u need an std carrier to cannibalize him grin
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Viscuz: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2022
2Radii:
But a never had one grin grin

Do u need one??

Do u need an std carrier to cannibalize him grin

Like you mined the skull of an STD patient ?
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by 2Radii: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Viscuz:

Like you mined the skull of an STD patient ?

No, like u harvest their organs??

Ekweremadu pipu grin grin

3 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2022
virginchaser:

Last time i checked, IPOB are not the responsible igbo man we meet daily.
What makes you to think the boys were IPOB members?
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Viscuz: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2022
2Radii:

No, like u harvest their organs??

Ekweremadu pipu grin grin

Na wa o , you no go wash your mat then go do Salat for your mined skull ?
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Mere burglary?
So they should give them award instead abi?
Ani you guys are cursed se, if not you won't call robbery 'mere'
That's to show you how a typical ibo thinks criminally.

Have you heard of Yorubas doing such in your region?
I await biafra more than you, and I pray you achieve it fast, we can't continue to live with animals like you people.
You must be a clown. Stealing without guns is robbery, abi.
You need to reset your brains to attune to reality.
Agitations is nationwide. South West is equally agitating for true fiscal federalism or outright separation from Nigerian state.
You must be ethnic evanchist or renegade.
Shame unto you!
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by 2Radii: 10:45am On Aug 25, 2022
Viscuz:

Na wa o , you no go wash your mat then go do Salat for your mined skull ?
Lol, i am a Christian bro, from ekiti grin grin

But we dont have ugm who mines organs with reckless abandon here grin

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Viscuz: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2022
2Radii:
Lol, i am a Christian bro, from ekiti grin grin

But we dont have ugm who mines organs with reckless abandon here grin

Christians no dey yarn dust about people . abi your Bible no teach you thou shall not judge ?

You are YMP yorubanza muslima pig

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Othority(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You heard me right, we don't need your tax token again, go and use it to develop your region as well.

Another animal talk, so you think SW doesn't have crude oil too?
Una mumu too much.
Go and heck the list of the oil producing states in Nigeria and come back, let me finish schooling you.
Olodo.
Upon all your oil money, how is your region?
It's still a mess.

Oyo empire before emergence of the white, na crude oil money they used to develop it then na. Or na their okrika den use build ham. You are listening to fools.

Wale Adenuga's tax alone is x5 of what the whole Alaba pay in Lagos. Don't let us mention MTN or Dangote's investment. Cos I don't know the tax that someone selling 3k shirt is paying. The real Igbos self no dey talk, but you see those low life among them won't stop telling us they came to build southwest.

You leave your land to build another man's land. Isn't that shame?

4 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Na him be buhari wey dey stop una from going?
Left to Yorubas, you guys would have gotten your biafra a long time ago because you're a menace to us to the SW.
Southeast is menace to SW. And yet,you enjoy her oil and capital pool to develop your area.
You must be a clown and unlettered.

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2022
ghiloman28:
Igbo youths are the ones that destroy properties in Lagos as instructed by their lord Kanu
You're a clown. So no need dignifying you with response if you don't know EndSars was a collective struggle, you won't spew all this nonsense.
Get sense!
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by rippa(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Why is it only you ibos that badly claim other people's regions?
Other tribes always find their way back home and never claim another person's state.
Shame on you thief.
This one also pain am
Lolzz
I nor b igbo my brother
I b confirm Edo boy
Even if I b igbo, i can decide to stay anywhere I like in Nigeria.
Your father nor get any part of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2022
jagorinho:

They are armed robbers, they should be shot same with killer herdsmen.....those kids are the Evans of tomorrow, the Igbo tradition of condoning crime has come to haunt the country in general.
You don't deserve response. So childish in your cogitation.
Shame into you!
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by rippa(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2022
tigger56:

Have you driven through Akure, Ijebu ode or Sagamu on your transit via road to Abuja or the East? Those places are way more developed than the south East sir
Thanks God say I dey pass those places when I dey go Benin.
Onitsha market in Anambra state is one of the biggest market in west Africa
Tribalism go blind una to everything thing.
Mention any significant place in ondo, Ekiti, osun or ogun that you can use to compare that

2 Likes

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by 2Radii: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2022
Viscuz:

Christians no dey yarn dust about people . abi your Bible no teach you thou shall not judge ?

You are YMP yorubanza muslima pig

No, i am not ipig oohh

And besides, i am a Yoruba man before bn a xtian.. i dont like to yarn dust about people but wen i see people talk trash about my tribe den i would have no option other than to talk back and defend.

I love my tribe

I love my language

Its my world

Its my identity.

Its wat i live for

Bro, i can kill to defend my tribe if need arise

But normally, i am a cool guy. And many of my homies in lag are from delta enugu and ebonyi, and they are great people. They are not toxic neither are they tribal, they are not selfish and they are very fun to be with. U can even give them ur daughters and sons to marry. Beliv me.

But u guys who stays and live online are different from the offline guys, u guys are very intolerant and boasting too much, u like to rub ur self on others but u dont want to recv same from them.

Na una problem, how a wan take jakpa is my wahala. grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Viscuz: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2022
2Radii:

No, i am not ipig oohh

And besides, i am a Yoruba man before bn a xtian.. i dont like to yarn dust about people but wen i see people talk trash about my tribe den i would have no option other than to talk back and defend.

I love my tribe

I love my language

Its my world

Its my identity.

Its wat i live for

Bro, i can kill to defend my tribe if need arise

But normally, i am a cool guy. And many of my homies in lag are from delta enugu and ebonyi, and they are great people. They are not toxic neither are they tribal, they are not selfish and they are very fun to be with. U can even give them ur daughters and sons to marry. Beliv me.

But u guys who stays and live online are different from the offline guys, u guys are very intolerant and boasting too much, u like to rub ur self on others but u dont want to recv same from them.

Na una problem, how a wan take jakpa is my wahala. grin grin

Is that why your wrote your wedding speech ?
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Omodua(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2022
Othority:

Problem I have with most of you Igbos is you no get shame and you don't deserve a pity at all. I was on Twitter yesterday and some of you are ranting that you own Lagos. Can you imagine your idiotic kinsmen left a whole Imo, looking for a greener pasture but they started by busting into shops. Give this set of criminals 2 years in southwest you will see how they will be bragging they built here, they are paying tax and other rubbishes. You people are worse than fulani herdsmen. God has just made it so great to keep you people out of power, otherwise, with your ego, desperation and hatred, you could destroyed Nigeria totally. An average person from your region is ingrate and sadist.
You are rabble rouser. Full of hate and misinforming others. You're holed up in South West who has not travelled beyond Lagos-Ibadan axis. So,you're not Wise and exposed. Your comments depicts your level of exposure. Very timid and unassuming.
Wanka!

1 Like

Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by 2Radii: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2022
Viscuz:

Is that why your wrote your wedding speech ?
Ahaa, are u blind again??

Ooh sorry, people from that side tends to suffer dementia grin grin

Now now u have forgotten what we re discussing about grin
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Viscuz: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2022
2Radii:
Ahaa, are u blind again??

Ooh sorry, people from that side tends to suffer dementia grin grin

Now now u have forgotten what we re discussing about grin

Ahhhh we are no longer friendly and you don't want to marry us again.

Skull minning corn urchin on the loose
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by 2Radii: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Viscuz:

Ahhhh we are no longer friendly and you don't want to marry us again.

Skull minning corn urchin on the loose

I can give my siblings to the good and successful ibos, not the urchins online..

Wait, how are u goin to handle ur situation by February next year??

Are u planning to use the rope or go back to ur biafla or death?? grin
Re: We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops by Othority(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2022
rippa:

What about the igbos like Joe igbokwe that is a strong tinubu supporters?
In my street here, I can count upto 5 igbos that i have tried to convince to vote their brother P.O. but told me straight that I should rest that they are voting tinubu
Is what the Yorubas doing fair to them?
Why are the ibos in Edo, ondo, Ekiti etc living peacefully with their host?
As a Benin man you claimed To be, have u ever heard us quarrelling with the igbos?
The yorubas will use every opportunity to remind you that Lagos belongs to them as if dey had any meaningful contribution to Lagos development.
Lagos was developed by Niger delta oil money
And every Nigerians as been capital of Nigeria and no region can solely claim the development of Lagos

Ogun too is developed with Niger Delta oil na. With all the oil money in your east and Rivers, where is the development, seaports and infrastructures?

Why don't you to Britain that colonized us and milked our natural resources, settle in UK and tell their citizens you own all the buildings there because it's Nigeria oil money they used to build the place.

Oyo generates its money through agriculture, yet raised corpers allowance to 15k last year. Ask yourself how much Rivers, with the almighty oil money, is paying even Abuja.

If it's oil money it takes to have a good governance, Nigeria should be dragging seat with Dubai, Niger Delta and Rivers should have more development. Have sense and respect good governance.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Heavy Gunshots In Lekki 1 As Police Battles With Armed Robbers! / Hausa, Igbo Traders Fight At Wuse Market Over Buhari / Cultists On The Loose In Ikorodu, Wipe Out Family Of Three

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.