Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? (7577 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? / Tell Me, Who Is @ Fault. Hubby Or Wiffyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 08, 2011
in other countries women buy gifts for their hubbies or boyfriends as an appreciation of their love but when it comes to nigeria the nigerian woman will never buy anything for her husband or boyfriend to show their so called love for them.even little things as a necktie or socks will never be bought by a nigerian woman for her boyfriend or husband.its we naija men who spend a lot on our women just to show how much we love them an yet they dont appreciate it.we spend a lot of money buying blackberries,expensive automobiles,clothes for these naija women just to show them how much we love them and yet they are so ungrateful and on top of that very unromantic.the other day i bought a bunch of roses for my oyibo girlfriend and she was so happy and she gripped me and gave me a deep kiss.tell me wich naija woman would act like that grin
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by r231(m): 12:05am On Aug 08, 2011
yes
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by toyemz(f): 12:10am On Aug 08, 2011
birds of same feather flock together

you this stingy goat
so in the whole of all the shops in UK na bunch of roses,you see to show your appreciation with
and she said thank you!
(thank God na that kind oyinbo)
my kind of oyinbo would have said thank you and then deleted your number

brush your self up my brother and become a normal human being
the world is fast leaving you behind oh
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by Acidosis(m): 12:26am On Aug 08, 2011
@toyemz, I hope you are not the 'agbero' type that enters every car that drops by. .
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by Kslib(m): 12:30am On Aug 08, 2011
Just because she forgot 2 buy you mc donalds today,doesn't mean u shld post this.
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 08, 2011
Acidosis:

@toyemz, I hope you are not the 'agbero' type that enters every car that drops by. .
she is grin
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 08, 2011
toyemz:

birds of same feather flock together

you this stingy goat
so in the whole of all the shops in UK na bunch of roses,you see to show your appreciation with
and she said thank you!
(thank God na that kind oyinbo)
my kind of oyinbo would have said thank you and then deleted your number

brush your self up my brother and become a normal human being
the world is fast leaving you behind oh
e of those
what have u bought for your own boyfriend?
i no go surprise if u be one of of those hustlers wey dey pursue men for money grin
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by MrsChima(f): 12:41am On Aug 08, 2011
Men like sensible and practical gifts. As long as they can use it they wouldn't have a problem with their girls giving them a gift.

Now some men have a problem with women providing them gifts and things because they wants to be the provider and some men MOOCHES off women because they are sorry and pathetic.
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 08, 2011
Kslib:

Just because she forgot 2 buy you mc donalds today,doesn't mean u shld post this.
what has mcdonalds got to do with this issue abi u get palaver with mcdonald for court? grin
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by toyemz(f): 12:55am On Aug 08, 2011
@acidosis

toyemz, I hope you are not the 'agbero' type that enters every car that drops by. .

since i have no clue of what you are talking about
i wont belittle my self in replying with a yes or no

like i said birds of same feathers always flock together
who knows you yourself must be one of the agbero guys,which is why you only attract the agbero girls
but hang on
gosh i don promote you three much , who sai you get car?
no be you be one of them wey dey follow push car wen break down for road
come receive N20 for job wel done??
abegi na today
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by toyemz(f): 1:03am On Aug 08, 2011
@lefulefu

what have u bought for your own boyfriend?
i no go surprise if u be one of of those hustlers wey dey pursue men for money

wouldn't you like to know
just wouldn't you like to know

i understand your problem now
kos you have always moved with those type, that don't give(since you give zilch anyway)
you think all naija girls are like that?

I'm not offended by your statement oh kos like i said you have only been moving with birds with your type of feathers
shey you plus all the girls wey you know dey pursue men for money abi?
dem be the ashawos you come be the love-vendor?
ina lafi? continue oh
just don't tarnish everyone else around you

never mind oh that oyibo girl of yours will buy you brunch of flowers tomorrow okay
enjoy
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by Goldieluks: 1:17am On Aug 08, 2011
There are three most annoying posters on this NL,mobo444,lelefu and yeye4life.
These guys are clueless,ignorant,annoying and educated illiterates.they can only escape
this tag,only if they stop generalising on their daft posts. What happened to 'some' Nigeria women,instead
of generalising it,as if the blunder was triggered by 'all' Nigeria women! U lot really
need to bloody grow up,already. cool
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by deniyor: 1:22am On Aug 08, 2011
It is forbidden and a felony.
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

There are three most annoying posters on this NL,mobo444,lelefu and yeye4life.
These guys are clueless,ignorant,annoying and educated illiterates.they can only escape
this tag,only if they stop generalising on their daft posts. What happened to 'some' Nigeria women,instead
of generalising it,as if the blunder was triggered by 'all' Nigeria women! U lot really
need to bloody grow up,already.   cool
just admit u annoyed just because we are among the few naija men who are bold enough to speak the truth grin
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by toyemz(f): 1:34am On Aug 08, 2011
^^^^t

truth ke
you wouldnt know the truth if it slapped you in the face

just because you cant live up to the standards of a relationship
doesnt mean that you should be against it
instead of you to learn how to be decent guys
you try to tarnish people
if you dont like naija girls thats your call
just let us be
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 1:44am On Aug 08, 2011
There is a saying that says "If you pay peanuts, you can only employ monkeys" so if you are a cheap type of guy who only buys a girl gift when expecting something in return, then you are bound to date the worst type of girls
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by claremont(m): 1:48am On Aug 08, 2011
These threads about Nigerian girls and guys bashing each other are getting too much. Anyone who has personal reasons not to have anything to do with a Nigerian girl should quietly go do his business with ladies from other cultures. Bashing ourselves online is tantamount to washing our dirty linen in public, foreigners also view this site.
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by 190: 1:49am On Aug 08, 2011
smh toymez just dey embarrass herself anyhow for here
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by toyemz(f): 2:00am On Aug 08, 2011
@190 olodo

how

pls explain

smh toymez just dey embarrass herself anyhow for here
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by 190: 3:02am On Aug 08, 2011
Kontinue to dey xpose your nyash for public

shakin my head undecided
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 08, 2011
^^^ did you check your inbox?
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by Tosinville(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2011
The poster said 100% real fact about Nigerian girls so i aint surprise but to add some more to it, well not all Nigerian girls are like that but 9% of 'em do reciprocate their love back by purchasing gifts for their men no matter how little it is & my gf is one of them.

OP, so right buying bunch of rose flower for white girls is beyond affection to them dat really make them happy but don't dare try such with any Nigerian girl, she go use dat flower take wipe ur face by saying, "shey na flower i go chop"
Its only God that can save us from this poverty mentalities and i wonder why this thread hitting some girls here nerve if not thats what they do in reality.
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by MMM2(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2011
op
re u dat poor? angry
no offence undecided
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2011
Honestly, this would have been a very interesting topic to debate on! But I CANT! The GENERALIZATION IS TOO MUCH! I agree it may be true to some extent, but if issues are presented like this, you dont even afford women the opportunity to bring out salient points and say things from their own perspective! Hell, i can swear that in this section, there are ladies that dont tolerate it when fellow ladies push men to the wall! But once you GENERALIZE, they all go on the defensive! And before you know it, the thread becomes a GENDER WAR!. . . . B.U.L.L.Poo! undecided When you start a thread by BASHING, what do you expect? undecided There is MUCH TO LEARN from topics such as THIS ONE! BUT THE PURPOSE IS DEFEATED BY GENERALIZING!!! It doesn't take anything for you to use "SOME or MOST LADIES/WOMEN"!

@ ALL! LEARN HOW TO PRESENT ARGUMENTS CONSTRUCTIVELY AND LESS DEMEANING OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER!!! smiley

This would be my last contribution on this THREAD! smiley
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by Sijo01(f): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2011
Op, get this into you skull, for the fact that your girl friend has refuse to buy you a gift does not mean that Nigerian women dont appreciate or buy gift for their their husbands/boyfriend.
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by rose75(f): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2011
Poster,
It's not forbidden for Naija women to buy gifts for their hubbies or deserving boyfriends.
So into which group do you fall?. Not hubby, for sure. Deserving boyfriend, that I doubt.
If that your almighty oyibo buys you a flower instead of being a route to green card acquisition, don't complain angry angry angry
Yeye dey smell!!!! second yeye4life.
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by lindabon: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2011
ALL the Nigerian girls i know always buy gift for their hubby or bf. even thinking about it now, i am yet to think of anyone of them that doesn't do presents and gifts.  i dont know where you people keep getting all these your statistics and generalization from. stop wit all these persistent complaints! its really getting old.  if you dont like Nigerian women (cos dey dont buy gifts), no one will force you to do other wise!! Gosh!!!! and i tot nagging was a female Xteristics.  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2011
^^^
You dey mind them
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by WebSurfer(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2011
Nigerian girls= stingy girls, They have much men to think about so why would they care!!!! Bet me, meet a girl in yank and won't take much time, they would appreciate you so much,

1 Like

Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by WebSurfer(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2011
Don't care about their gift anyway but it could be romantic to do that

1 Like

Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by hallmark77: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2011
You cant blame our women,life has not been fair to them and you have to know they are not even independent.I blame the men that always like to dominate the women in Nigeria.Allow them to grow and they will gladly buy you gifts!
Re: Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend? by Gbenge77(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2011
Make una ask them o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Qualities To Look-Out For In Women You Date / My Fiance Is Very Dirty / Ladies And Guys What Turn U On The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.