Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,759 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! (1907 Views)

+18 How I Treat Women [Adult Only] / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Partial Repost

Especially when she actually has nothing to offer other than her hole! Don't be stupid, you deserve better!

The modern girlfriends are not different from prost!tutes, they have sucumbed to the "Money For Hand-Back For Ground" mindset, you are more or less handling an olosho pro max instead of the standard version!

Although thats not a problem, the problem here is letting something you are paying for take more from you than its offering! Thats just bizzare, you have to be wise, if you noticed thats what its takes for you to get to the pvvssy then she's absolutely nothing but a commercial hoe, she has pointed out her price! TREAT HER AS SUCH!

For every penny she picks from you, there should be a corresponding pant shifting, drill the hole like its yours, for crying out loud you fvvcckin' paid for that shhiit! Let every 1k you spend on her come with a satchet of condom! Nothing goes for nothing, its the job of redpillers to help biittches understand that fact!

DON'T BE A FOOL!!

TheGidRedpiller:
I can give my fellow guy my money without asking anything in return but i will never do that with a girl. You might think its cruel but while my fellow guy will appreciate me for the help the biittch will see me as an expense dispenser!

But when you either tell her NO! Or make sure you drill her for everything you give her, you will have your respect and she sees you different!
Biittches don't deserve compassion, give it to your fellow men instead and you'll see what you have been letting your fellow man go through because everyone including you perceived only women as the primary victims!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

ANNOUNCEMENT: We Will Officially Begin Talks About The Very Anticipated #GOLDENPENIS Project Starting On 1st Of September!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by JoeRizzla(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
No Cap !!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
You Should Never Try To Change A Woman, Treat Her Like What She Portrays Herself To Be Instead!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by Fira09(m): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Guy, 2 chill bordeaux wine for you.

You are on point wink

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
JoeRizzla:
No Cap !!!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
To Be Very Specific, If She's The Type That's Always On The Look For "Capable Men" Treat Her Like A WH0R£!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Fira09:
Guy, 2 chill bordeaux wine for you.

You are on point wink
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by LonelyLucifer(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You Should Never Try To Change A Woman, Treat Her Like What She Portrays Herself To Be Instead!!

At least you made sense today with this quote.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
LonelyLucifer:

At least you made sense today with this quote.
You were smart enough to understand today's message. Good for you.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

but if a woman portrays herself as a good person, you will still treat her like a biatch?! why wouldnt you give a fellow woman money, if you believe the above you just posted?!!? why wouldnt you treat a woman RIGHTFULLY if she acts RIGHT?!

as much as many women are biatches, many arent... and judging all women as low life pay as you go oloshoes, is wrong. judge each and everyone of them as what they portray themselves while you interact with them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
You shall heal. God will surely heal you soon

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

but if a woman portrays herself as a good person, you will still treat her like a biatch?! why wouldnt you give a fellow woman money, if you believe the above you just posted?!!? why wouldnt you treat a woman RIGHTFULLY if she acts RIGHT?!

as much as many women are biatches, many arent... and judging all women as low life pay as you go oloshoes, is wrong. judge each and everyone of them as what the portray themselves while you interact with them.
You are so misplaced.
How good we're you in English comprehension exercises

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rozross:
God forbids I heal out of the truth. Thanks for caring though.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
God forbids I heal out of the truth. Thanks for caring though.
There’s no truth here, just be calming down. There are also good women out there, don’t close your heart on them

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rozross:
There’s no truth here, just be calming down. There are also good women out there, don’t close your heart on them
OK!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT: We Will Officially Begin Talks About The Very Anticipated #GOLDENPENIS Project Starting On 1st Of September!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by advanceDNA: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rozross:

So women dont transactionalize relationships?
you are the one lying here....

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by Alusiizizi(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You are so misplaced.

Took the words right out of my mouth, metaphorically of course.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by Carcholce: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

as much as many women are biatches, many arent... and judging all women as low life pay as you go oloshoes, is wrong. judge each and everyone of them as what they portray themselves while you interact with them.

English dey hard you?

The message says treat her the way She portrays herself. If she’s righteous, treat her righteously, if portrays herself as a hoe, sharpen your farm tools.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by blinking001(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Men should learn to guard their resources with every bit of intellect and strength they possess.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by blinking001(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rozross:
Shhhhhhh
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
elipheleh:

This boy na oko mumu.
You used a lot of words to say trash.
Still ended up arriving at thesame conclusion as the OP. Now don't you feel stupid?
TheGidRedpiller:
You are so misplaced.
Carcholce:
English dey hard you?
The message says treat her the way She portrays herself. If she’s righteous, treat her righteously, if portrays herself as a hoe, sharpen your farm tools.

i guess you missed the part where he/you wrote "I can give my fellow guy my money without asking anything in return but i will never do that with a girl. You might think its cruel but while my fellow guy will appreciate me for the help the biittch will see me as an expense dispenser!"

so you either value women for what/who they portray OR you see all women as low life biatches who see men as an expense dispenser (thus why you wouldnt give "any" woman money). so which one is it MR confused somebody?!?!?
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by techWriter3: 12:13am On Aug 26, 2022
You Should Never want To altering A Woman, Treat Her Like What She Portrays Herself To Be Instead!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by Gadafii: 5:31am On Aug 26, 2022
Give your fellow guy man 2k when he needs help, he go still Dey salute you till eternity, give same amount to a lady that you are not even benefiting anything from and she will be wondering is it for dodo, is it for garri

Stupid people

Girls entitlement mentality Dey off me, money wey ur papa no fit give you wey no work for, u Dey ask me u still dey put “urgent” for the front

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by Liron: 6:09am On Aug 26, 2022
[b][/b]
TheGidRedpiller:
You are so misplaced.
Carcholce:

English dey hard you?

TheGidRedpiller:
You are so misplaced.

I think what he his trying to say is what if she is pretending to be righteous.
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by Baronthecelebri: 7:46am On Aug 26, 2022
God bless you
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by SPAMBOX7: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2022
No cap. Just that some fellow men don dey loos guard nowadays. Some their entitlement mentality worse than these bitches.
Imagine a security guy wey I dey give tip at a gym center asking me for money saying he never eat since morning make I show love. Just because I give you tip a few times without you asking you think you have earned the right to ask me for money.

Another one was in a whatsapp group. He got into trouble needed some money to clear up everyone ignored, I just locked up and saved his ass. He no reach two days the bastard came in my dm with another story that I should help.

Now what's the difference between those ones and these hoes?

I think the narrative should be how you should treat leeches and entitled people, cos this is no longer gender specific. The thing has spread to the male gender as well.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by elipheleh(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

This boy na oko mumu.
You used a lot of words to say trash.
Still ended up arriving at thesame conclusion as the OP. Now don't you feel stupid?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! by theblackrannger: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
nairaland Andrew Tate.

(1) (Reply)

Help: / Do Misunderstandings Strengthen, Weaken, Or Correct Relationships? / My Girlfriend, Me, And Fights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.