Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Most Girls Do This When They See Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Do This When They See Me. (7189 Views)

This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2022
sophietosyneabou:
; grin grin this cracked me up lmao
hi Sophie

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2022
NiceClean:
If so, maybe until I sees him and also see the other guy too. And I will compair.
even if I was very confident I am good looking, I don't think that would be enough reason for their actions

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2022
Sammy101111:
Lol

So if a woman approach you
So you think she likes you lol
Bro may be you look wealthy but hold your money dont think because woman approach you means she trip for you lol cheesy
you are getting it wrong, I asked the question because I don't think they do that because they like me, I'm just curious as to what reason it could be

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Mrforexlord: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2022
Tekahashi:
Hi everyone, I was just wondering about something, maybe girls in the house could help me answer this question.
OK, so I'm a student, I'm not fair infact people use to call me blackie, I'm not rich, I don't wear expensive clothes, mostly formal due to my course, just always neatly dressed. As you would know, the school environment is very populated, you may see someone inside campus only once till you graduate..
So this is what happens, numerous times. I I'll be walking to school, I'd be approached by a lady whose intention (from my perspective though )is to collect my phone number, they would use excuses like, "Hi I would like to know where you get your clothes from, gimme your number I'll call you later " various excuses that doesn't make sense, the one that happened today, the lady approached me and told me that he'll like me to vote for Peter obi, asked for my number so that she'll make sure I don't forget. I don't normally know what their end goal is as I usually give them a fake number so no calls come through.
I'm just curious on what could be the reason behind this...
nigga you have marine spirit grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2022
Southernigbo:
We in the conservative North can't relate to all u said. Here women and even small girls are too shy to even speak, walk on the same road with men not to talk of asking boys/men questions
same here too but the reason they don't is ego

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Youngpo413: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Sneakytoucher:
Fake shiit.. Except dem girls werent nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2022
TheMaharajah:
Maybe you look too harmless. I consider it a breach of my defence if I get approached by women she better get reasonable thing to say infact fear no go gree am becos I fit fall your hand woto woto. My advice if you need am dey carry face like de-gbom-gbola[trailer] when get accident them go stear clear.
exactly, I was thinking this to be the reason and it annoys me that a female would have guts to approach me but not other guys, it actually makes me feel like a child, most people tend to bully me because of this

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by rickleye: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2022
the lady approached me and told me that he'll like me to vote for Peter obi, asked for my number so that she'll make sure I don't forget.

The lady
He”ll like me !

You play for the other side ?

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2022
GerraMeh74:
Day Dreamer!!! Treat yourself of acute malaria and hustle.
show me way abeg, school just hold me tight

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Oesophagus99:
Maybe you're still below 20yrs old with an untanned skin and still a virgin... Eyyah sorry o!

Although I'm from an average well to do family shaa.. I gat my wanted cash and gatjets

At such age,I actually did encounter same..Mine was actually worse...

It got to a point where i don't even pick strange calls just for d fear of having to listen to some girl's shitty story for so several mins

later i had to change sim and also stopped giving my male pals numbers coz gurls wud trickly go & get it from them..

som spend so much money on snacks for me[I mostly refuse] and some went as far as seducing me for sex

Som would collect cash and stuffs from their crushing guys & bring me a generous share.. etc. I'll collect only a few and reject most!

But as we come realize say Toto dey sweet...Ayya Omo! I break break hearts so..tey to break heart come tire me I swear.. some would cry passionately even at your presence and others would be a sympathetic story communicated to you by her frnds.. maybe life's always a
So, sorry assed scene mehn..

That's life I guess
boss man, na mayor we dey call guys like you but as for the fact of being under 20 and a virgin, I don't think it's written on the face, though a lot of times I've been told I look younger than my age

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2022
iLegendd:
Travel to a country with fewer black people and watch how valuable you are.

First hand experience and I felt like a king. Even my stubborn hair I refused to barb or comb, they touched it and gushed over it. Free p*ssy. Anyway, people just love what they don't have.
wow, are you talking about a country dominated by whites or just fairer Africans

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by SenecaTheYonger: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Tekahashi:
no,not insecure,i've not once thought about using creams, it's just like a norm here, the darker the uglier

Well you definitely have an ugly mind, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Mrforexlord:
nigga you have marine spirit grin
i don't believe in spiritual

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2022
rickleye:
the lady approached me and told me that he'll like me to vote for Peter obi, asked for my number so that she'll make sure I don't forget.

The lady
He”ll like me !

You play for the other side ?
i don't understand

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Well you definitely have an ugly mind, that’s for sure.
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2022
the fact that most people here didn't believe me makes it more surprising and deep rooted.. I know what crushing and liking feels like, I was given a secret crush later in my first year, I was told publicly by a girl that she likes me, like in front of the class, I wouldn't be asking for opinions if I knew they asked for my number because they like me, I don't believe they do, girls have this ego that even when they like you madly, the maximum they can do is get you to notice them, never directly
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by SenecaTheYonger: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Tekahashi:
thank you

Yeah don’t try to act humble. You literally called blacks color shade ugly. You are an ugly person with an ugly mind.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Yeah don’t try to act humble. You literally called blacks color shade ugly. You are an ugly person with an ugly mind.
i didn't call blacks ugly, I'm the darkest in my environs, I'm just saying the definition of what they call handsome Here, they prefer ugly fair guys to handsome dark guys, there was this playful contest they carried out in my hostel, they wanted to name out the most handsome guy, guess what? they called all the fair guys out and started picking from them

5 Likes

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2022
Too dey lie for this site GTFO
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Liquidpenis: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2022
Tekahashi:
Hi everyone, I was just wondering about something, maybe girls in the house could help me answer this question.
OK, so I'm a student, I'm not fair infact people use to call me blackie, I'm not rich, I don't wear expensive clothes, mostly formal due to my course, just always neatly dressed. As you would know, the school environment is very populated, you may see someone inside campus only once till you graduate..
So this is what happens, numerous times. I I'll be walking to school, I'd be approached by a lady whose intention (from my perspective though )is to collect my phone number, they would use excuses like, "Hi I would like to know where you get your clothes from, gimme your number I'll call you later " various excuses that doesn't make sense, the one that happened today, the lady approached me and told me that he'll like me to vote for Peter obi, asked for my number so that she'll make sure I don't forget. I don't normally know what their end goal is as I usually give them a fake number so no calls come through.
I'm just curious on what could be the reason behind this...

They are mostly SMM agents, the numbers collected are sold to already available buyers for numerous reasons, I buy Nigeria mobile numbers too for advertising.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2022
Goldmaxx:
damn you Ug Lee
lol you prolly commented on the wrong post,it was meant for your sister I guess?

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Oesophagus99(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2022
Tekahashi:
boss man, na mayor we dey call guys like you but as for the fact of being under 20 and a virgin, I don't think it's written on the face, though a lot of times I've been told I look younger than my age

Shey you know sey me & u never see before.. and you no actually talk your age for d post.

But I just dey try offer u psychological consolation by comparing what has gone on in my own life..

I no even gist u say, i was an introvert a very shy one gaan..

And as early as my primary school days there are some certain parts of som street I cannot reach no matter what happens,because some chicks [wit no breasts] crushing on me might just pop out & try to show me love..on different streets & countless of them.

But later in life nko??

I fit bleep a whole squad of friends {one after another} and the funny part was that a girlfriend would sharply accept me even though she already knows that I've broken the hearts of her friends two or more before o.. But the new bae would still accept me genuinely & would give me her ko with a very little pretendence or no pretence at all..

Until I com start dey pity their profuse crying and their sincere devotions to me and the pains I put them etc
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Blessingekon(f): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2022
True talk
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Blueicetea:
Too dey lie for this site GTFO
too dey swear for this site
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by iLegendd(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Tekahashi:
wow, are you talking about a country dominated by whites or just fairer Africans
All real whites and Asians.
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by lasisi69(f): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
TheMaharajah:
Maybe you look too harmless. I consider it a breach of my defence if I get approached by women she better get reasonable thing to say infact fear no go gree am becos I fit fall your hand woto woto. My advice if you need am dey carry face like de-gbom-gbola[trailer] when get accident them go stear clear.
cheesy

Why this na ?

3 Likes

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by lasisi69(f): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Tekahashi:
i don't believe in spiritual
Satan go still clear your doubts cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by zed7: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Delusions of grandeur. Better read it up.
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Spnn(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Goldmaxx:
damn you Ug Lee
Damn you blind senseless niggi
undecided angry
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
iLegendd:
All real whites and Asians.
you have been there. it was my dream to travel out too when I finish my studies until a friend discouraged me that blacks were treated unfairly there, showed me recent events to back it up, nice to see someone who has already been there debunk those claims, I would had loved to ask you a lot of questions but this forum is suited for that
Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
lasisi69:
cheesy
Why this na ?
lol, a friend told me that too

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Do This When They See Me. by Tekahashi: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
zed7:
Delusions of grandeur. Better read it up.
will do, I hope it helps me in someway if not you'll refund my money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys- Know This About Women And Know Peace. / DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video) / NairaLand Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.