Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops (30622 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by nedu666: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Didn’t read past the bolded, but just wanted to highlight it as it really cracked me up! grin

You don’t care about Ndigbo or Alaigbo, yet you’re all up in our business 24/7! You’re such an unconvincing liar and can’t fool anyone mate….not even you evil self! wink

I tire. He doesn't care about lgbos yet look at the long article he sat his silly ass to type.
Every air he breathes he thinks of lgbos. When he lies with his wife, he thinks of lgbos, when he wants unfortunate in life, he blames lgbos

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
djon78:

All these news are lies and propaganda

I was in the East two weeks ago precisely Anambra and Enugu. Everywhere was peaceful.

Although imo state is a very very big problem since hope uzodimma became governor.

During Rochas and ihedioha time it was not like this.

Honestly hope has not done well to imo people

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by pquaver(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Toneypen247:
Who are these unknown gunmen causing havoc to the people undecided undecided lipsrsealed
While I don't want to speculate, a whole lot of crimes have been going on under the guise of "unknown gunmen." Can't the government fish these culprits out

It sounds insane to cause havoc to your people and thus, there is more to this that we don't understand and only time will tell.

When they fish them out, you will come back to tell us how innocent they are

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by oneMalik: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
i've been waiting for someone like you to exhibit his/level of foolishness.

the yoruba you speak don turn you to wetin ? yoruba abi ? dont worry .

when you come to yoruba land and speak the language dont forget that the food and other expenses you consumed are in yoruba land too. thereby contributing to the growth of the region to the detriment of your own region... you can speak all the languages in the world but the fact is that you cannot sleep in your own community. as your MUMU don grow reach they never tell you say all the properties your forefathers acquired in rivers state b4 biafra war were taken possession by rivers people cos of the calamity you caused them with the foolish war you fought. and that na why una no like rivers people till date come later dey claim them as igbo. i wonder why you people are full of ego like this. those properties in diobu una fit collect am back , what of bori camp land that belongs to ojukwu father ? i say una no get sense. make i no open book for you o idiot !

if yoruba people wisely shun violent by not buying yoruba nation agitation by one person and you guys succumbed to the pressure from one dual citizen in the name of biafra and turned your once peaceful region to a war zone no problem .

in fact make una all pack come here cos north self na no go area , i think you see them dey ride bike everywhere for yoruba land ?

Maiduguri na child play to where una dey drive unaself go..... we wisely warned una that time but mumu on your head never allow fool like you to listen , all you kept saying was that you're fighting herdsmen . now how far.

i think Asaba people wey get sense don dey collect onitsha glory abi ? na small small una go decimate and annihilate unaself for there. all the serious importers in onitsha are now having warehouses in asaba now for the fear of wetin una used una hands cause.

no mater anyhow you write or call am , MUMU na still MUMU.... and na MUMU you be .

you're now insulting me a whole wise man who accommodated you idiots when your house is on fire .

see make i tell you , no be joke o! any day you insult a yoruba man like this and you're living in the land , na BLLB you go carry go back and nothing .

Ewu.

OyeofIkoTuN:

another ilorin migrant screaming Lagos..

Yet we know they all migrated to Maroko.

After Eguns in badagry...Igbos are more lagosians than any yoruba in the southwest.

Wail all you want..... We speak yorubas, you minorities don't speak Igbos.

You are in soup

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Blackdisciple(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
All thanks to Buhari
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by pquaver(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

What we Igbos Igbos are wondering is why you none Igbos are so concerned about IPOB and whatever insecurity that may exist in the South East?

But you people Esn are no where to be found when Boko haram, killer herdsmen and ISWAP are all slaughtering people all over the place?

Tell us Igbos more about this incredible love you ipob/Esn people suddenly developed for Igbos and Igbo land, that you ipob people total concerns is igboland to have insecurity like other parts of Nigeria that are suffering even worse insecurity?

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
oneMalik:
i've been waiting for someone like you to exhibit his/level of foolishness.

the yoruba you speak don turn you to wetin ? yoruba abi ? dont worry .

when you come to yoruba land and speak the language dont forget that the food and other expenses you consumed are in yoruba land too. thereby contributing to the growth of the region to the detriment of your own region... you can speak all the languages in the world but the fact is that you cannot sleep in your own community. as your MUMU don grow reach they never tell you say all the properties your forefathers acquired in rivers state b4 biafra war were taken possession by rivers people cos of the calamity you caused them with the foolish war you fought. and that na why una no like rivers people till date come later dey claim them as igbo. i wonder why you people are full of ego like this. those properties in diobu una fit collect am back , what of bori camp land that belongs to ojukwu father ? i say una no get sense. make i no open book for you o idiot !

if yoruba people wisely shun violent by not buying yoruba nation agitation by one person and you guys succumbed to the pressure from one dual citizen in the name of biafra and turned your once peaceful region to a war zone no problem .

in fact make una all pack come here cos north self na no go area , i think you see them dey ride bike everywhere for yoruba land ?

Maiduguri na child play to where una dey drive unaself go..... we wisely warned una that time but mumu on your head never allow fool like you to listen , all you kept saying was that you're fighting herdsmen . now how far.

i think Asaba people wey get sense don dey collect onitsha glory abi ? na small small una go decimate and annihilate unaself for there. all the serious importers in onitsha are now having warehouses in asaba now for the fear of wetin una used una hands cause.

no mater anyhow you write or call am , MUMU na still MUMU.... and na MUMU you be .

you're now insulting me a whole wise man who accommodated you idiots when your house is on fire .

see make i tell you , no be joke o! any day you insult a yoruba man like this and you're living in the land , na BLLB you go carry go back and nothing .

Ewu.

If I read this rubbish..make I faint

same speech afonja made and lost ilorin

another slavish migrant from lost lokoja dey spew opkata

geddifok
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Morphinne: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Trash will always be minority..

No put mouth ooo...It's above your tribe pay grade
grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Billygee2u: 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Toneypen247:
Who are these unknown gunmen causing havoc to the people undecided undecided lipsrsealed
While I don't want to speculate, a whole lot of crimes have been going on under the guise of "unknown gunmen." Can't the government fish these culprits out

It sounds insane to cause havoc to your people and thus, there is more to this that we don't understand and only time will tell.
they're the useless Hopeless Uzodimgba gunmen
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by gidgiddy: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Elporo:

If the South-South is not in the constitution, how would the South-East be in the constitution?

The six geo-political zones were created on the recommendation of the Alex Ekwueme in 1993; ratified in 1995. Nigeria operates on the 1999 constitution.

________
Na una wan vote wisely

There is nothing called South/South or South East in the constitution of Nigeria. They are just geopolitical zones, nothing more.

If I like, I can pick 5 or 6 states in the North, group them together, and start calling them North/North. It still doesn't mean anything
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by olamike02: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zombies operating in Izombeis no wahala. If they can slaughter Prof Akunyili in broad day light, they can kill anyone and destroy anything. Well-done.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by ud4u: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Herdsmen:
When fools give excuses for a demonic organization
To even believe that some igbos are still supporting IPOB is a pointer that a lot of them are under demonic influence

Soon they will start ordering people on how to bury their dead in three days to help their juju why the fools will burn and kill cheered by imps .. to enforce how people should bury their dead

Any igbo with sense should know where the whole thing is going

Some fools want to control igboland.. take over government and enforce what their juju have ordered them to do

Soon igboland will be wipe off the face of earth by igbos themselves

Is no a prophecy

Is a truth that will befall igbos ... when the war come ...igbo vs igbos ... with feds as referees .. Na wen their eyes go open

As for now... I beg Nigerians to overlook them like Buhari with their sentiments story.. one don they involve bayelsa and river states to their hallucinations
They wan to deny their actions ... no be fulani again.. no be government again.. no be Buhari again abi herdsmen... Na Bayelsa and River people now

IPOB igbos are the most dullards that ever existed as sapiens

Please igbos allow them burn igboland down and wipe out all opposition

Make IPOB bingos live forever and rule igboland forever without dying..

Fools everywhere

Who is the genesis of Imo turbulence I guess you know is your supreme court governor . So always shape your mouth before talking
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Ransomtheking(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Toneypen247:

except the unknown gunmen are known by the government
I come in peace cool
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by edosignature(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Edusouls(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Don’t mind them fools it’s signs of too much educated illiterates due to wreckless breeding mind you that most Igbos have flatly rejected ipob and all hands is on deck to wipe out the remaining miscreants from Igboland..
Herdsmen:
To even believe that some igbos are still supporting IPOB is a pointer that a lot of them are under demonic influence

Soon they will start ordering people on how to bury their dead in three days to help their juju why the fools will burn and kill cheered by imps .. to enforce how people should bury their dead

Some fools want to control igboland.. take over government and enforce what their juju have ordered them to do

Is no a prophecy

Is a truth that will befall igbos ... when the war come ...igbo vs igbos ... with feds as referees .. Na wen their eyes go open

As for now... I beg Nigerians to overlook them like Buhari with their sentiments story.. one don they involve bayelsa and river states to their hallucinations
They wan to deny their actions ... no be fulani again.. no be government again.. no be Buhari again abi herdsmen... Na Bayelsa and River people now

Fools everywhere

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by blackpanda: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
DOTian:

The facts:

1) Izombe is the same place where a military officer was caught on camera ordering his men to shoot anybody they saw, after some of his men lost their lives fighting the local youths. Hundreds of houses were burnt as a result..

2)Few days ago, some ebubeagu miscreants went to the same area and tried to bully the locals and the local security group ambushed them, capturing some ebubeagu rodents in the process.

3)Some of these ebubeagu rascals were recruited from the ogogoro guzzling inbreds in Rivers and Bayelsa. Our people are just getting to know this, so Rivers and Bayelsa should get ready..

4) THE MAIN POINT: Izombe lies around the area where most of the new gas deposits you have been reading about were discovered. That part of Imo also has an enermous amount of oil deposits. Buhari and his goons at Imo government house are desperately trying to empty the place of Its human quantity and most probably turn it into a Ruga zone with some fulani settlements ofcourse...

5)The totally inebriated and compromised OP, oyigboupdate is another Igbo hating reprobate from Rivers state. He is fighting for One Nigeria with his face thoroughly blackened by soot coming from looted Niger Delta oil.. Rivers state is very close to these areas, so he knows the game he was paid to play.

5)These massacres and burning of houses and properties were most likely carried out by some ebubeagu rats in combination with the genocidal machine called the Nigerian Army, as reprisals for the Ebubeagu flies captured and rightly maimed by the localss few days ago... Op is aware but is just trying to earn his bloodmoney by misinforming you all..

Your problems in the east will never end. You guys seem to be ever willing to justify hoodlums and vandalism just because you hate buhari. Buhari will leave, your problems will escalate even more
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Coolgent(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
I blame ipob
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Str8talk21: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Herdsmen:

Is no a prophecy

Fools everywhere

You don't need to like IPOB or Igbos. We love ourselves to the core.
And know this, we detest anything called fulani in Igbo land.
Know this, you will get it hit very hot once your Jihadist & terrorists sympathizer of a president, Muhammed Buhari is no more in power.
Then u will feel our wrath.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Elporo(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

If I like, I can pick 5 or 6 states in the North, group them together, and start calling them North/North. It still doesn't mean anything

I see where this is going.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Mrpojj(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Toneypen247:

Ebube AGu did this
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Timnico: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
DOTian:

The facts:

1) Izombe is the same place where a military officer was caught on camera ordering his men to shoot anybody they saw, after some of his men lost their lives fighting the local youths. Hundreds of houses were burnt as a result..

2)Few days ago, some ebubeagu miscreants went to the same area and tried to bully the locals and the local security group ambushed them, capturing some ebubeagu rodents in the process.

3)Some of these ebubeagu rascals were recruited from the ogogoro guzzling inbreds in Rivers and Bayelsa. Our people are just getting to know this, so Rivers and Bayelsa should get ready..

4) THE MAIN POINT: Izombe lies around the area where most of the new gas deposits you have been reading about were discovered. That part of Imo also has an enermous amount of oil deposits. Buhari and his goons at Imo government house are desperately trying to empty the place of Its human quantity and most probably turn it into a Ruga zone with some fulani settlements ofcourse...

5)The totally inebriated and compromised OP, oyigboupdate is another Igbo hating reprobate from Rivers state. He is fighting for One Nigeria with his face thoroughly blackened by soot coming from looted Niger Delta oil.. Rivers state is very close to these areas, so he knows the game he was paid to play.

5)These massacres and burning of houses and properties were most likely carried out by some ebubeagu rats in combination with the genocidal machine called the Nigerian Army, as reprisals for the Ebubeagu flies captured and rightly maimed by the localss few days ago... Op is aware but is just trying to earn his bloodmoney by misinforming you all..

Thanks so much, facts said!!! I'm from izombe.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by AK481(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
DOTian:

The facts:

Was all this nonsense happening before ESN came on board ?

Naptu2 search more on my condemnation for ipob and esn after they turned from a peaceful protest pressure group to a terrorist group.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Thomasankara(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
nedu666:

U formed ipob. Yet u claim to be from the north. Na wa for nairaland

[/color]according. to you people, una say na herdsmen dey in charge of ipob and na Dem dey enforce sit at home[color=#770077] grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by ZombieSlayer1: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Watch Video Here: https://fb.watch/f7MqDZKO03/

Unknown gunmen also know as ESN/IPOB has striked again in Imo state. As usual they'll say its fulani DSS
This is a big lie. Ha! OyigboUpdate these evil you and your people perpetrate will catch up with you soon. Ebubeagu are the ones who did this but here you are claiming it was done by IPOB. God will judge you, and the earth upon which you walk will reject your corpse!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by ZombieSlayer1: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
DOTian:

The facts:

You're 100% right. The destruction was caused by Ebubeagu. People living in that area confirmed it. Even my mechanic lives there and confirmed it. Since when did Unknown Gunmen start operating with the cover of Police and Army who were with them when this happened? This OyigboUpdate will suffer for this
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Omodua(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Unknown gunmen also know as ESN/IPOB has striked again in Imo state. As usual they'll say its fulani DSS
UGM are DSS in cahoot with Fulani militia who have vowed to make South east ungovernable and stem progress of the region. Aso Rock started it by installing stooge as governor in the person of Hope Uzodinma.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Wwwq: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Why
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by KingRSHD2(m): 12:38am On Aug 27, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

AND YET PEOPLE STIL WANT TO VOTE OBI THAT COULDN'T SOLVE THIS IN HIS REGION WANT TO SOLVE MANY MORE IN DIFFERENT REGION IN NIGERIA shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by DOTian: 5:03am On Aug 27, 2022
AK481:

Was all this nonsense happening before ESN came on board ?

ESN Kee u dia..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by thebar: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2022
DOTian:

The facts:

You're very intelligent but do you know why many people who know the truth won't give a f*co? People see everything happening in igbo land as what the igbos LOVE, because when they all started then, if anyone talk,nah insult go follow
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by AK481(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2022
DOTian:

ESN Kee u dia..

Terrorist man,God punish you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.