Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? (8438 Views)

Why Do You Want To Get Married? (single) Why Did You Marry? (married) / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by mamagee3(f): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2011
dabrake:

ibinabo fiberesima. Hv i answered your question?
Okay! tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by Theblessed(f): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2011
[b][size=16pt] If this is true then, my view is this :-

What on earth would make a decent and confident person in her right mind and in these modern times settle, as second best?

Well, my answer is, ?the man's status/money, ?their low self-esteem, ?a bully and her intimidating attitude towards the poor first wife probably, with little or no education/career/wealth of her own thus, she's considered ' a no match to their Nollywood fame/status' therefore, what 's the heck!

If not so, what else? Na, natural loooooove? Hell, no!!

But, haven't these agents of destruction heard of Mrs Ngoze Okonjo-Iweala and try her marriage instead of toying with the marriages of these vulnerable first wives, they'd hooked up with their husbands?  

Since these cheap trashes enjoy stealing someone else's husband because they think they can, and as they have diamond encrusted fannies which no man can resist, and they feel they can take any man they fancy, and if that is the case, why not try Ngozi's husband or the husbands of women, of her calibre?

Then they would realise that shoes have sizes, abi?    

You see, in the animal Kingdom, Lions only attack weak and feeble animals but have you ever heard or seen a Lion attacked a full grown Elephant??

No, because, they know their boundaries - Elephant is mighty and stong and it's skin is tougher than their teeth could bear and for the reason of hunting for another day, they wouldn't want to see their teeth on the ground instead of, in their mouth.  grin grin grin

Bullies never bully their kind, period!

But, God has news for these evil women, 'no weapon formed against these innocent families shall prosper (Isaiah 54 v. 17).

People, I urge you to watch this space - soon, some of these home wreckers, will be leaving it to seek greener pastures elsewhere yet, happiness will continue to elude them because, they can never have what they deprived others - peace, tranquility and harmony will never smile on them! angry

[/size][/b]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by tpia5: 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^what are you saying about ngozi iweala's husband?

please let's not revisit nigerian wickedness and illiteracy.

God punish devil oh, and lord have mercy.

i seriously do not see what men stand to gain from fck-by-all-means because na from there some people dey enter the afterlife.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by Mynd44: 1:08am On Aug 10, 2011
@Natasha,
you are right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Message Enough To Break Up With My Girlfriend..........*see Screenshot* / Nigerian Couple Shares Steamy After S*x Photos On Snapchat / Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.