Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? (8439 Views)

Why Do You Want To Get Married? (single) Why Did You Marry? (married) / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by tpia5: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2011
Name one Nigerian actress that married a married man. . .

huh
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by eridah2007(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2011
eghost247:

Seconded
marychi18:

thirded! smiley
4thded cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by MrsChima(f): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2011
Not participating.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by Roland17(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2011
I don't blame them, after all they are practicing their lines in real life situation, grin grin grin there is a consequence for fame, this is just one of them.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by tpia5: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2011
does anyone know if this is also a trend with ghanaian actresses?

just curious.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by dabrake(m): 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2011
mama-gee:

Please, stop generalizing people, it's not good.

ibinabo fiberesima. Hv i answered ur question?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by http(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2011
walahi! this one don pass stereotype grin na radiotypes cos bad woman na bad woman, eno matter what kind of job they are doing. grin grin

Bothe the male and female are to blame in this radiotypes. grin grin grin i laugh in Nollywoon. But come to think of this, can men be satisfy with one woman or is it that women don't know how to keep their men or or or wetin sef! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by seunlayi(m): 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2011
These people will never learn from the story they use to act. Have they forgotten what normally happens to women who snatchs another woman husband in nollyhood movies?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by seunlayi(m): 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2011
:p
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by dapachez: 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2011
Trust me i know why. They love already made.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by Mynd44: 1:47am On Aug 09, 2011
Bla bla bla
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by sweetguy10(m): 3:19am On Aug 09, 2011
Because single guys are smart and are familiar with their promiscuity so all most single guys want to do is phuck their brains out and run for their dear young innocent life . Abi which young man go carry actress go meet him mama say he want marry ?

On the other hand married man are more tolerant ,will have nothing against them since he's married as well and 'understanding' .I laugh in mercy johnson .

Off topic : any update if sam loco is truly dead ?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by Hardeyorlah(f): 6:09am On Aug 09, 2011
@poster,true yarn
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by Afanna1: 6:21am On Aug 09, 2011
mercy johnson, lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by Rastamann: 8:03am On Aug 09, 2011
What is wrong with marrying a married man? Does our society not allow for more than one wife? It is right time many of our ladies stop deceiving themselves and face the reality of the present time where anything (including a married man marrying another wife) is possible! cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by Bestglo(f): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2011
dapachez:

Trust me i know why. They love already made.
Gbam cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by KnowAll(m): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2011
The only reasons why actress marry married men is because they are still acting, when they are really ready to settle down they would marry the right Guy.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by cbjonstage(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2011
since its rootage of the learning and culture started from hollywood, wot other thing do you expect ?

>>>> cHECK tHIS oUT <<<<<
HOLLYWOOD to Nollywood
Hollywood Actresses (40) get married to anonymous (28/30yrs old)
Nollywood Actresses plays down an opposite and worse of the western culture
and there are many more bullshits you can feel about them
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by sylve11: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2011
:-x :-x cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by favouredjb(f): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2011
if the married man is loaded cashwise
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by kccom(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2011
angry i can see what these girls are doing, but i don't believe until we see proof, and you guys know d saying dat says seeing is believing,

Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by Mynd44: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2011
To every man, woman or actress his/her own
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by Nosyke(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2011
Mynd_44:

To every man, woman or actress his/her own

Your signature got me laughing.I will like to purchase the form for my grandmother, she is now single (and searching).
She has gap tooth, you will love her.
grin grin grin grin

@Op,I laugh in Mercy Johnson
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by Osama10(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2011
Nosyke:

Your signature got me laughing.I will like to purchase the form for my grandmother, she is now single (and searching).
grin grin grin grin

@Op,I laugh in Mercy Johnson

Oh Lord. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by enomakos(m): 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2011
mama-gee:

Please, stop generalizing people, it's not good.

susan patrick,ini edo, carol ekanem, step-nora okere
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by Tonyfrom: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2011
Its the MEN that has POSITIONED htmselves to be SNATCHED. When a Man is Prayerful and DISCIPLINE you get contented with your wife and children.
The QUESTION is these , What are you doing in NIGHT CLUB, or Parties where shameless ladies are? That was what Happened to ADAM he was not
There and EVE got tempted and also confused Him,
The Yorubas always say "What you forbid to eat, you dont take it closer to your NOSE" SO all MEN STAY CLEAR FROM WHERE HOLLYWOOD
HUSBAND SNATCHER will come and confuse you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by Blazing88(f): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2011
they go after married men becos the single men wont marry them. And most of them(actress) look over used.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by Skoopy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2011
Falacy of generalization
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by MMM2(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2011
husband re rare dis dayz undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by Mynd44: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2011
Nosyke:

[i]Your signature got me laughing.I will like to purchase the form for my grandmother, she is now single (and searching).
grin grin grin grin

In line with my sinature, I will give her a coffin as gift
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by Goldieluks: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2011
Learn to spell,agbaya^^
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? by tpia5: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2011
In fact, aside from omotola, which nollywood actress didnt marry a married man? Not counting the actresses who arent married yet.

I'm racking my brains about the few ones i know ie read about mainly on nl, and cant even think of any.

Help plz?

I guess this means most of them sleep their way to the big screen. Nigerian men, smh.

so yoruba women are the most promiscuous in nigeria and indeed the whole world?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) / Nigerian Couple Shares Steamy After S*x Photos On Snapchat / White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.