Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Should I Break Up With This Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With This Guy? (4069 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up With This Guy? by TS2911: 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Good afternoon everyone and how are you enjoying the weekend? I am a lady of 29 and I'm in a relationship with this guy. Our relationship is 7 months and I've done everything possible for the relationship to work out but it's like this guy isn't ready.
One of his attitudes is the art of communication. The relationship is a distance one but in the same state. He won't call or chat me and wen I call, he won't pick and neither does he call back. Though I the same age as him and I tot we could work things out but he doesn't appreciate all my efforts.
The only time he calls is whenever he needs sex and I sometimes regret succumbing to sex in the first place because I wanted to be abstain. He can stay for 2 weeks without communication and his excuse is that he is busy at work whereas I am also working but find time to make the communication flow but he is not ready for any changes.
This guy is also stingy and that is not my major concern because I also work and earn my money without depending on any man.

Pls advise me as you would advise a friend or sister because I am fed up and don't want to waste my precious time dating myself, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by blazingblender(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
If you feel like breaking up then no wahala
You have tried ....
But I know women like overhyping their own side of the story

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by garriAndsugar: 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
You are his side chick. He has a girlfriend.

In other words, you are dating him but he's not dating you..

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by fman(m): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
What are you waiting for?
Breakup and come date me.
I promise I go get ur time.
U deserve better than being a side chick to him.
I go make u main chick.
Trust me

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by ayoncox: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
TS2911:
Good afternoon everyone and how are you enjoying the weekend? I am a lady of 29 and I'm in a relationship with this guy. Our relationship is 7 months and I've done everything possible for the relationship to work out but it's like this guy isn't ready.
One of his attitudes is the art of communication. The relationship is a distance one but in the same state. He won't call or chat me and wen I call, he won't pick and neither does he call back. Though I the same age as him and I tot we could work things out but he doesn't appreciate all my efforts.
The only time he calls is whenever he needs sex and I sometimes regret succumbing to sex in the first place because I wanted to be abstain. He can stay for 2 weeks without communication and his excuse is that he is busy at work whereas I am also working but find time to make the communication flow but he is not ready for any changes.
This guy is also stingy and that is not my major concern because I also work and earn my money without depending on any man.

Pls advise me as you would advise a friend or sister because I am fed up and don't want to waste my precious time dating myself, thanks

You know what to do, but you don't believe in yourself or may be you are desperate
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Onitemhi(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
No dull ham my sisteq just waka jeje from being a sex product

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by jayslim7: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
Talk to him about your concern again, if these attitudes continues, pls go find someone else. U just need to confirm that he is not serious with u.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
You are nothing but his call girl.

If you wish to be more than that, i'd suggest you wake up. Thats only going to remain a dream.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by ItIsWellAmen: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nigerian girls with entitlement plots . Say the truth that the dude doesn't spend his hard earned money on you ... Stop all this i work and he works too.... The truth is that the Bobo just dey use you cure conji so find your suit that's all undecided

6 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by TS2911: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
blazingblender:

If you feel like breaking up then no wahala
You have tried ....
But I know women like overhyping their own side of the story

I am not hyping anything. Thanks for the advice
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Niwdog(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
The truth is that the guy have multiple girlfriends
The guy in question is not in any serious relationship including yours
This type of guys that's how they behave till they settle down
If you serve am breakfast e go belike you serve am beer, he won't send

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
TS2911:

Dear, obviously you are a sex mate to him.He has a main gf where he is and never engages you on phone communication,so his gf won't catch him.Just quietly dump the swine and move on with your precious life.There's a better man out there who will value you and treat you better.
The swine of a guy isn't worth your time and tears.Move on now.All his actions are full glaring red flags indicating he has a main gf and you are simply a side chick meant for his sexual urges.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
TS2911:

cant you see the writing on the wall? he is using you for sex, and you are allowing it to happen. you guys are not in a r/ship, you are just a sexual reliever. if the dude doesnt desire to converse with you etc then why do you waste time with him?

4 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
garriAndsugar:
You are his side chick. He has a girlfriend.

In other words, you are dating him but he's not dating you..
Exactly my point.
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Ikennaford: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
Niwdog:
If you serve am breakfast e go belike you serve am beer, he won't send
Exactly like me when I was in the university,I don't give a damn,but I've repented and faithful now.. Lol
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by WatchYourSix: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
TS2911:

U are dating your self....
U have seen the redflag ..but you are still staying there spreading legs...later you will say he used you for sex....no!!!! u used each other

Every boyfriend you meet.... must u women spread legs...its not every man u date u must sleep with..

get to know people well...their character will show in 3 months no how unless you dont get to know them.....
.if you waited and studied him, u would have seen all these red flags and dumped his sorry useless asś before things went beyond 3 months.

U are now saying hes stingy....wetin you give am??

5 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chai, this was me
Cry and beg him to stop misbehaving
Tell him what u want and ba patient with him
Run from sex so God does not kill u ..
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by jeromestarks: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
TS2911:

Sorry sweetheart. But why didn't you marry the serious men that approached you when you were 18?
Why didn't you accept a humble guy that came to you but has no money yet?
Why did you lose your virginity to men who gave you flashy temporary things?
You have made a choice and now the consequences are here for you to swallow. Shame!
I know men have come to you in truth but you think you deserve better. Now your time is up.
There was a time men are chasing after you (You should have picked one then). Now , after abortion, it's you turn to chase after men. (Life na turn by turn)
You're simply paying for the choices you made when you were younger.
Everyone pays eventually.

Just keep throwing yourself on men. Hopefully, one will be stupid enough to house a wasted woman like you. (I won't bet on it though)
Happy weekend love.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Drsnives(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Dear, obviously you are a sex mate to him.He has a main gf where he is and never engages you on phone communication,so his gf won't catch him.Just quietly dump the swine and move on with your precious life.There's a better man out there who will value you and treat you better.
The swine of a guy isn't worth your time and tears.Move on now.All his actions are full glaring red flags indicating he has a main gf and you are simply a side chick meant for his sexual urges.
My gender can fuc.kup..
Without even verifying op's post or hearing from both sides to know if the fault lies with her yet you are already calling your fellow guy, hussler a swine.. shame on you

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by jeromestarks: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
TS2911:

No man is stingy; either he doesn't have or you don't deserve it.
He doesn't want to spend on a woman who is at the end of her ropes.
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by TS2911: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

Sorry sweetheart. But why didn't you marry the serious men that approached you when you were 18?
Why didn't you accept a humble guy that came to you but has no money yet?
Why did you lose your virginity to men who gave you flashy temporary things?
You have made a choice and now the consequences are here for you to swallow. Shame!
I know men have come to you in truth but you think you deserve better. Now your time is up.
There was a time men are chasing after you (You should have picked one then). Now , after abortion, it's you turn to chase after men. (Life na turn by turn)
You're simply paying for the choices you made when you were younger.
Everyone pays eventually.

Just keep throwing yourself on men. Hopefully, one will be stupid enough to house a wasted woman like you. (I won't bet on it though)
Happy weekend love.

Please you don't know what I've been through in life and you can't judge me. I will appreciate if u advise me politely or you skip my post if you think u can be my judge. Thanks
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Olayinka8793(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
And here I am looking for a commited girl to have something serious with while the play boy you called a boyfriend is nonchalant towards you and the relationship.
Anyway, should you decide to dump him and meet a guy who will value you and be committed, holla me, I am looking to settle down in the next 6 months, you won't regret it.
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by TS2911: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
ayoncox:

You know what to do, but you don't believe in yourself or may be you are desperate

I am not desperate sir
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by BrotherCork: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
TS2911:

Sweerry Did I mention am Yong single & free...a Londoner from London & I drive juss a £38.000(cash) range rover...juss in case u ask!! wink
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by ViperX: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Listen the best way to get attention is by not giving it.
Stop forcing it and let things flow on it’s own.
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Niwdog:
If you serve am breakfast e go belike you serve am beer , he won't send
The bold is very funny grin
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Rexymania(m): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
You're already dating yourself. You're scare did leaving that relationship
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pls Dont dont break up with him continue calling him daily.
Maybe he doenst have credit.. send him some card.. Just dont give up stay there and remember to increase the number of sex you give him. Last last you go dey alright
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by GoldenJAT(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
PUT IN MORE EFFORTS!! PLEASE!!
Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by iLegendd(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Some of us can go months without calling a soul. It's our lifestyle. We don't like disturbance and we don't like disturbing people except when we are hórny. All we want is sex, no infection, and peace of mind.

Also, we have options lined up. We are not desperate and if we sense desperation from any of our options, we become scared and begin to withdraw because we don't want to be caged and our freedom taken away from us.

So, my dear, you're dating yourself. The less a man (who is your spec) cares, the more a woman loves.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With This Guy? by dontrulee: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hmmm... I believe your side of the story though it may not be the complete story. Sorry for all you've been through (such is life and we all have our shares of ups and downs). Unfortunately a relationship that is one sided will not last long and from what you posted, the guy is just wasting your time and using you to cure his sexual urge. You're a queen, pack yourself and move forward. Trust me, there is a guy out there who will do everything within his power to make you happy. If you want to enjoy a relationship, your partner must love you more than you love your partner if not, you'll not be happy in the relationship. Take care of yourself.

PS: You can't change a man, you've noticed the red flags already, are you bold enough to move forward?? Wishing you the best in Life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) / Heartbreak Share Your Experience / Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.