Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,660 members, 7,840,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Zulum Directs Urban Board To Unseal NNPP’s Office, Calls It ‘Wrong Timing’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Directs Urban Board To Unseal NNPP’s Office, Calls It ‘Wrong Timing’ (12458 Views)

Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / Rabiu Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Directs Urban Board To Unseal NNPP’s Office, Calls It ‘Wrong Timing’ by eazyduzit: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
garfield1:

Leave that thing.when time comes,shettima and zulum will manipulate everything
I understand your point now.
Re: Zulum Directs Urban Board To Unseal NNPP’s Office, Calls It ‘Wrong Timing’ by garfield1: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
eazyduzit:

I understand your point now.

Borno has never voted any other party and it won't change.apc throughout
Re: Zulum Directs Urban Board To Unseal NNPP’s Office, Calls It ‘Wrong Timing’ by wasuka14(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
AtorKelly:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/zulum-directs-urban-board-to-unseal-nnpps-office-calls-it-wrong-timing/

Law is law, nobody should break law because of election campaign. Let's be civil and abide by all the laws of the land.
Re: Zulum Directs Urban Board To Unseal NNPP’s Office, Calls It ‘Wrong Timing’ by sweetgala(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Btfacts:
We always act before we think

They acted lawfully, the governor just is just aware of the ignorance that pavades public discuss in Nigeria.

The NNPP office contravenes the state planning laws and was sealed likewise many others.

This is just a peaceful governor
Re: Zulum Directs Urban Board To Unseal NNPP’s Office, Calls It ‘Wrong Timing’ by Gubioma: 1:33am On Aug 29, 2022
melonsgroup:
Zulum the only Northern Governor with sense.
Even more sensible than the agbado crooner's
Dan Borno....(Kanuri Boy)
Thank u and God bless u Oga Sir

Shikenan Nagode
Re: Zulum Directs Urban Board To Unseal NNPP’s Office, Calls It ‘Wrong Timing’ by Gubioma: 1:35am On Aug 29, 2022
eazyduzit:

You don't know what a hypocrite this man is, after people in the state had already condemn the act that's when he had to talk to the urban board to unseal it.Na social media governor una do hail ooooo0 for una Information,come to Maiduguri and get first hand information about him first before you conclude.
Stop this nonsense oga,I'm in Maiduguri right now so, stop vomiting trash.

Shikenan nagode

1 Like

Re: Zulum Directs Urban Board To Unseal NNPP’s Office, Calls It ‘Wrong Timing’ by Gubioma: 1:36am On Aug 29, 2022
eazyduzit:

Firstly,he was the one that directed them to seal the building simply because he knows that Kwankwaso will come and shut the town, he's only acting now because of the condemnation and abuse he's getting from the people in the state.Una no know this man,na social media governor.Make una come Maiduguri come get first hand information about am.
I'm in Maiduguri currently for holiday so I know what I'm saying.
I'm also in Maiduguri where are you living...?

Shikenan nagode

1 Like

Re: Zulum Directs Urban Board To Unseal NNPP’s Office, Calls It ‘Wrong Timing’ by eazyduzit: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Gubioma:
I'm also in Maiduguri where are you living...?

Shikenan nagode
Bolori Layout opposite Maiduguri Flour Mill managers house just close to Sheikh Gonimi Mosque, I'm not Kanuri but a Babur from my mother side while my Dad is from the middle belt.
Re: Zulum Directs Urban Board To Unseal NNPP’s Office, Calls It ‘Wrong Timing’ by Gubioma: 1:59am On Aug 30, 2022
eazyduzit:

Bolori Layout opposite Maiduguri Flour Mill managers house just close to Sheikh Gonimi Mosque, I'm not Kanuri but a Babur from my mother side while my Dad is from the middle belt.
Dan Borno.....(Kanuri Boy)
I'm Kanuri by tribe from top to bottom,pure Kanuri.
I live in damboa road near yan kaji layout.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Directs Urban Board To Unseal NNPP’s Office, Calls It ‘Wrong Timing’ by eazyduzit: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno.....(Kanuri Boy)
I'm Kanuri by tribe from top to bottom,pure Kanuri.
I live in damboa road near yan kaji layout.
Ngelazuro Alaguro
Re: Zulum Directs Urban Board To Unseal NNPP’s Office, Calls It ‘Wrong Timing’ by Gubioma: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
eazyduzit:

Ngelazuro Alaguro
Dan Borno....(Kanuri boy)
Masha Allah Wushe tada ka'aande

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: NNPP Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election / Lagos And Abuja Should Be Made Seperate Regions - Mike Akhigbe / Dickson Ex-Chief Of Staff Defect From PDP To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.