Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central (11262 Views)

Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central District / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / Mass Defections To APC Hits Sokoto As Pictures Of Tambuwal Are Being Torn Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by Abujason: 6:24am On Aug 28, 2022
mosixb:

I’m sure if your parent ever imagined that your foolishness will get to this level they would have opted for an urgent abortion.

Absolutely. That’s why they already disowned him and then his village people come take charge and make hin brain like scrambled eggs.
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by mycar: 6:28am On Aug 28, 2022
obembet:
The criminal in APC PDP will join labor party... Well I don't expect Nigeria to be good soon cos we are not ready for betterment of this country.

We like to celebrate failure in this country that why am not interested in any candidate.

We once tag APC PDP as evil party, but once those Evil people decamp to another party, we celebrate them. Funny enough non of those candidate as address our problem cos they are all party of it
Not been interested is even worse, just as no decision is even a decision on its own.
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by Stanislause94: 6:32am On Aug 28, 2022
apache22b:
The good for nothing Obidient's urchins are all over the media masturbating on their failed Port-Harcourt Rally . Next year election results will be a great shocker to them.

According to reports reaching us here the Agbadorian FC , the useless crowd at the Port-Harcourt Rally were all rented and sponsored by Nollywood industry with their ill gotten wealth, but we will not relent in our struggle by voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is the right man for the job with no scandal whatsoever, only a pocket of propaganda by the Obidient's urchins to tarnish Tinubu's image.

I and my fellow youths will continue to work tirelessly to bring back sanity to our dear country.

Tinubu is our only hope for a better Nigeria, believe it or not.

Peter Obi is a thief, a liar and a traitor. We cannot continue to live in deceit . Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins has lied for us for too long and we are tired of hearing more lies from them .

The Obidient's urchins are the worst sets of people in human race .

Say no to Peter Obi and his good for nothing Obidient's urchins and say yes to Bola Ahmed Tinubu, that's the only way we can move forward again in this Country shocked

time wey you suppose use sleep you Dey here Dey wail, your wailing about Obi will have no end. He must win next year and you can just decide to hang yourself to death. Anu mpama
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by sleekybaba: 6:37am On Aug 28, 2022
DadaHammed:
Source: Tinubu's toiletnewspaper. grin

E Pain Am grin

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by obembet(f): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2022
mycar:

Not been interested is even worse, just as no decision is even a decision on its own.

My dear, non of them is good enough to rule this country. Cos they are all part of it for many years, they can't suddenly turn to good man now.

Just that we are too tribals and we cover errors of people we love

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by PeterObi4LP: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2022
apache22b:
The good for nothing Obidient's urchins are all over the media masturbating on their failed Port-Harcourt Rally . Next year election results will be a great shocker to them.

According to reports reaching us here the Agbadorian FC , the useless crowd at the Port-Harcourt Rally were all rented and sponsored by Nollywood industry with their ill gotten wealth, but we will not relent in our struggle by voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is the right man for the job with no scandal whatsoever, only a pocket of propaganda by the Obidient's urchins to tarnish Tinubu's image.

I and my fellow youths will continue to work tirelessly to bring back sanity to our dear country.

Peter Obi is a thief, a liar and a traitor. We cannot continue to live in deceit . Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins has lied for us for too long and we are tired of hearing more lies from them .

Say no to Peter Obi and his good for nothing Obidient's urchins and say yes to Bola Ahmed Tinubu, that's the only way we can move forward again in this Country shocked

We love it when you cry. You aren't see anything yet until campaign start.
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by mycar: 7:27am On Aug 28, 2022
obembet:

My dear, non of them is good enough to rule this country. Cos they are all part of it for many years, they can't suddenly turn to good man now.

Just that we are too tribals and we cover errors of people we love
You have to participate to have a say, vote strategically, the reason I am voting for peter obi is because he represents the masses. He has no structure but the people so he is bound to listen to the people. others believe in their money and connections.
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by Votejagaban: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2022
Do they mention Calabar in the defection news?
broadman20:
Audio defection and targeting the drug baron bullion van.

No be Calabar we dey?
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by obembet(f): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2022
mycar:

You have to participate to have a say, vote strategically, the reason I am voting for peter obi is because he represents the masses. He has no structure but the people so he is bound to listen to the people. others believe in their money and connections.

Do u know that peter obi is also part of them for many years... I pray Buhari decamp too or wike, they will turn to good person. Anyway let leave politics for una. May the best candidate win
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by broadman20: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2022
Votejagaban:
Do they mention Calabar in the defection news?

Is Calabar not in Cross River state again?

You people always claim to know all that is happening around Lagos state.
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2022
Praxis758:
The fact that Ayade decamped to APC in Cross Rivers doesn’t make the state an APC stronghold.

PDP is like a religion in States like Akwa-Ibom, Enugu and Cross Rivers.

Even Ayade will lule in his senatorial bid.
when you tell some pple they don't understand... That's why I de laugh those Obedients shouting Obi is next president... As for Ayade he should get ready to play second fiddle in cross River politics... APC ll give him something once tinubu wins but you see entire south South PDP ll dominate 60-70 percent...
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by Chrismania100: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2022
Cowards,you are a tribalistic bigot.Your hatred over igbos will kill you one day.No sane Nigerian will vote for Tinubu becos he is a crook & criminall.Come 2023,we willl liberate that tribalistic slave chain Tinubu has permanently encroached in your neck,so that you will be cleaned from a tribalistic person you are.
A man who stole Lagos fortune and enriched his agborotic gangs.Tinubu insulted Goodluck front &back and lied to the entire Nigeria that he would make 1$ to #1.I told people this man is a criminall &too dey lie,but your type insulted us.

You said Tinubu developed lagos,Tinubu did not develop any lagos, he monopolised milked lagos fortune & milked it dried&slaved you Afonjis.
But, your hatred because Peter Obi is an igbo man, you hate him with passion without any resort.
No sane person in Nigeria will ever vote for APC, Tinubu & his 40 thiefs of gang, Muslim-Muslim tickets & sick man, who wil spend most of his time in treating himself,a man that has a questionable characters,in age, certificate,lekki massacre, etc)
Most times, I see you guys supporting Tinubu as not normal human beings, either you guys are mental insane,or you are a paid urchard or that you are tribalistic persons&hatred over igbos.I wonder the Kind ganger you guys smoke.
Come 2023,we south south,will shock you guys

apache22b:

Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by Prince111111: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2022
Somehow for this Nairaland oo.. anything about APC be it audio or virtual decamps to APC fold always come to front page asap while the real ones to the PDP fold can be dumped in the Politics trash bin for a week. Una no dey do well
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by etrouble: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2022
DadaHammed:
Source: Tinubu's toiletnewspaper. grin

Let us see your own father's toilet newspaper, that is if he can even write his name at all.
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by Fearyourcreator: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2022
apache22b:

Why not just promote your candidate and stop all this Obi Obi thing ... Makes some of you look like you can't talk without mentioning Obi...
I dont have a candidate yet cus am not convince from so many things am reading online
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by Iyatostrong(f): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=DadaHammed post=116125684]Source: Tinubu's toiletnewspaper. grin[i doubt you don't hate your father with the way you are hating old men.]
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by tallfish145(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2022
Abdu81:

Please this madman escaped from a rehabilitation center in Ogbomosho last night.

Please everyone be careful.
he's right
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by sam2023: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2022
This is just the beginning. On BAT we stand. Why must you abuse somebody to campaign for your candidate.
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by garfield1: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Praxis758:
The fact that Ayade decamped to APC in Cross Rivers doesn’t make the state an APC stronghold.

PDP is like a religion in States like Akwa-Ibom, Enugu and Cross Rivers.

Even Ayade will lule in his senatorial bid.

That is not true.people dislike pdp here
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by garfield1: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
when you tell some pple they don't understand... That's why I de laugh those Obedients shouting Obi is next president... As for Ayade he should get ready to play second fiddle in cross River politics... APC ll give him something once tinubu wins but you see entire south South PDP ll dominate 60-70 percent...

Not true.pdp will dominate guber but presidential will be 40 30 30
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by garfield1: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2022
Cc saintkeppy, fergie001, kyase,aiel,agboriotejoye
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by Diligent1(f): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2022
donaldking100:

Why are you people so bothered about Obi and his votes?
No be ment be dat?
Concentrate on whichever ancestor you are supporting na.
Obi no get structure, Obi is irrelevant but una still de get sleepless nights over this same man.
I don't think any other presidential canditate has been attacked the way they have been attacking Obi.
All these propaganda will not help y'all at this time.
The ancestors you are supporting had all the time and resources to do right by Nigerians but they did not.
Now the youth are woke and ready to take back this country.
Obi 's presidential ambition s a movement, & Nobody can stop a moving train.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Until you people stop tarnishing the image of Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by Comedian2019: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2022
Funny people
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by mycar: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2022
obembet:

Do u know that peter obi is also part of them for many years... I pray Buhari decamp too or wike, they will turn to good person. Anyway let leave politics for una. May the best candidate win
Part of them in what capacity?
He feature in the economic team in Goodluck Jonathan administration, can you compare the economy that time and now?
He was outstanding during his tenure, he was accountable and frugal too.
For the fact that all those politicians are not willing to spend in him will tell you that he is different.
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by Arielle: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy See desperate liars!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by obembet(f): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2022
mycar:

He feature in the economic team in Goodluck Jonathan administration, can you compare the economy that time and now?
For the fact that all those politicians are not willing to spend in him will tell you that he is different.

I don't need to argue with u man, focus on your candidate. May the best candidate win
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by Arielle: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2022
Cross River State has never and will never vote APC. Ayade's chances of winning the Senatorial race are about the same as a snowball's chance in hell. Jarigbe will scrub his ugly face in the dirt and serve him another round of humiliation. Voting Prince Otu is like voting Ayade, because Ayade is hoping to govern behind the scenes, using Prince Otu, who doesn't have the moxie to stand up to him. He probably fancies himself another Tinubu with a puppet governor he can control!! cheesy cheesy cheesy No wonder he went to APC. Like calls to like. Stvpid @ss.
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by mycar: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2022
obembet:

I don't need to argue with u man, focus on your candidate. May the best candidate win
LoL, it's our duty to elect our leader, I understand you, we hope to get it right this time around.
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by Ayk8: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2022
donaldking100:

Why are you people so bothered about Obi and his votes?
No be ment be dat?
Concentrate on whichever ancestor you are supporting na.
Obi no get structure, Obi is irrelevant but una still de get sleepless nights over this same man.
I don't think any other presidential candidate has been attacked the way they have been attacking Obi.
All this propaganda will not help y'all at this time.
The ancestors you are supporting had all the time and resources to do right by Nigerians but they did not.
Now the youth are woke and ready to take back this country.
Obi's presidential ambition s a movement, & Nobody can stop a moving train.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Bros you are wrong!

I don't think any other presidential candidate has been attacked the way they have been attacking TINUBU! because you all believe there are so many allegations surrounding him. Despite that, he delivered in Lagos and ensured continuity.

Bros are you suffering from short-term memory loss?? How come you quickly forgot that your OBI was a member of PDP who had all the time and resources to do the right thing for Nigerians but failed?

Which kind person be this?? Chai!!
Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by obembet(f): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2022
mycar:

LoL, it's our duty to elect our leader, I understand you, we hope to get it right this time around.

We can't get it right with 1999 constitution.

If best president in the world rule Nigeria with 1999 constitution, he will fail

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection To APC Hits PDP In Cross River Central by Ayk8: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2022
mycar:

bros you forgot that PDP left no kobo when APC got to office?? Yes, the economy was not this bad thanks to CORRUPTION! And over-dependence on foreign products!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How to tackle the Problem of Corruption Cankerworm In Nigeria! / NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves / Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.