Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) (38167 Views)

Zamfara Youths Hold Walk For Atiku And Lawal At 1 AM (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2022
Tinubu wey no well he dey shout Emi lo kan...

All these ones na NURTW and their friends and family na. Hungry men

Any sane Nigeria knows Tinubu is not fit. His greed for power emperor attitude don dey make me hate am.

I really detest greedy old men and for the Nigerians supporting him it's either hunger or your hate for igbos not to see them climb there. What is IPOB...is it all igbos on it...Una no get una copy copy Oduduwa sef

Abeg everybody should zukwanike and get sense. 2023 is about good leadership on it's my turn on our detriment
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by bhella10: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2022
kettykin:
Dead on arrival ,no passion, no spirit. Just another zombie directionlessness activity
Donate your salty tears
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2022
smeag0l:
I'm not keen on arguing politics. However, the only question I want to ask people supporting PDP and APC on this forum is this. How do you support two candidates that their basic education is shrouded in so much controversy? In their youth,one forged SSCE certificate to get into the Nigerian customs while the other doesn't even have an SSCE certificate( Or can't present it because he was bearing another name as at then). I'm asking this question because I see you guys drum up your supports for them in English which means you are educated- either graduates or students. How do you guys do this because I don't understand it. These kind of things can't happen even in Togo, Cameroon and other African countries who even have the worst of dictators. How do you expect these people who aren't educated to implement educational reforms when they get into power? You can't give what you don't have. I'm actually not bothered about whoever you support but about how you guys think .
Hate/Tribalism/Ethnicity...It's killing Nigerians deep down. They know the right thing but they prefer to do otherwise than to see another tribe they hate be at the top
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Ayodeoba: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2022
COdeGenesis:
Paid crowd. There is a difference between people doing something willingly because of a vision compared to people paid 2000 to do something. Clearly , it shows Nigerians are their own problem.
it is even paid crowd to you because it involves tinubu? See! Me as a person, anytime I choose to follow them so rally for him in lagos or ogun,I am ready to do at least anything to support masses without being paid by anyone. Do you know my reason? I studied freely in lagos during tinubu tenure,I knew how bad govt schools was before he took over and how positive he rehabilitated it. I am ready to give it back

2 Likes

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Jostoman: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2022
tinsel:
This is only Ikeja. This crowd and the one held in River state( the whole state) which is bigger? And we not hear since yesterday.
it a lie, Some of them came from other local government.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by DOnlooker(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2022
But why are they marching so emotionless?
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Jostoman: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2022
Zydote:
Not even official APC Ikeja. September 28 is fast approaching.

Yes, some of your feelings will be hurt but it is for the hood of Nigeria. Vote wisely, vote Tinubu
JANDOR is coming, those people there came from different local government. February is around the corner
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by CSTRR: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2022
If Peter obi do a Match in that same Ikeja, Tinubu will be shocked
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by ogatboy(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2022
adioolayi:

It's not a wish...if you see party faithfuls..you will know. Except you have not been following politics.

Let APC lose Lagos State...it doesn't derail the conversation we are having

Party faithfuls?? The ones them dem give cap to identify for payment? Lol. Talk another thing joor.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Onifademich(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2022
Are u in need of POS machine for ur business kindly contact me on 08060350449/08145566772 & for cheaper DATA & TV subscription kindly download HELPDESK TECH on playstore thanks.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by fredoooooo: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2022
kettykin:
Dead on arrival ,no passion, no spirit. Just another zombie directionlessness activity
Na you go decide , passion , spirit and even election .... clowns grin cheesy
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2022
kettykin:

Let him leave Lagos and organise it elsewhere and let's compare the results
Hahahaha
Lol
Don’t worry na
Very soon, but I know the tone will change then to hired crowd
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by OfoIgbo: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Nah only ikeja be this ooh, no be like those brainless ipob pigs wey dey shout 20 million march and people no go reach 2000 in the whole state... Come 2023, we go separate boys from men and those that will resume their biafra or death go resume but they will be dealt with seriously

I witnessed the procession when they were in Kudirat Abiola way.
There is a reason that video only lasted for 22 seconds.

I didn't see up to a thousand people there. They were more like 500 or so.

It was definitely nothing to write home about

1 Like

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by kelemasco(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2022
This election is between Peter Obi and Kwankwanso

APC and PDP are contesting for third position
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by KGREAT(m): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2022
Zydote:

Yes, some of your feelings will be hurt but it is for the hood of Nigeria. Vote wisely, vote Tinubu
May God punish you for wishing Nigeria bad in 2023.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2022
Ayodeoba:
it is even paid crowd to you because it involves tinubu? See! Me as a person, anytime I choose to follow them so rally for him in lagos or ogun,I am ready to do at least anything to support masses without being paid by anyone. Do you know my reason? I studied freely in lagos during tinubu tenure,I knew how bad govt schools was before he took over and how positive he rehabilitated it. I am ready to give it back

Bunch of lies, during Tinubu regime, many government school students left for lower private schools.. No dey talk rubbish. Na even fashola, come revamp some schools
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by goaldynman(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2022
These are Lagos state Civil servants, politicians and paid urchins forced to do march walk for Tinubu!

You can see how dampened, unethusiastic, sad they are!

No reasonable lagosian will waste his time for Tinubu!!
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Stanislause94: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2022
ceede2:
quiet!!!! the guy by the left hand side in the 2nd picture is an Igbo guy the dude hold one position in one of the LCDA at ikeja, they all know the meaning of Asiwaju, You go dey Nnewi dey write rubbish, na you rent crowd for them, uncivilized set of people.
snap bird eye view of your village, make I snap my Nnewi make we check something abeg
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Lionnation: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2022
Just party members good a rally for money
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Ayodeoba: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Bunch of lies, during Tinubu regime, many government school students left for lower private schools.. No dey talk rubbish. Na even fashola, come revamp some schools
you better know what you saying bfr God decides to punish you,free textbooks and waec exams started during tinubu tenure and I was part of those who enjoyed it,many of my class mates who re from the east attest to it also. Tinubu has my vote anyday anytime. What was obi legacy?

2 Likes

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2022
Zydote:

Tinubu is not a wise choice. We are voting for Peter Obi
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Bhol28: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2022
Hate him or like him,Bola Tinubu is a very intelligent accountant,he is a prolific human career builder,He has the ability to solve NIgeria's economic issues with his intelligence.He set a solid revenue and development template for Lagos State which subsequent lagos governors have been following and Lagos economy have been better for it.Shettima is an experienced top banker that willl pair with him to strengthen Nigeria's economy and solve the security issues.#BATSHETT 2023 is the solution

1 Like

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Nigerianization(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2022
tinsel:
This is only Ikeja. This crowd and the one held in River state( the whole state) which is bigger? And we not hear since yesterday.

Like Ikeja, like Port Harcourt. Where else in Lagos have they held a rally for the drug baron
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by rippa(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2022
Zydote:

Madman
We are not ready to be mad like u
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Fearyourcreator: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:
These ones are marching for a plate of hot amala and ewedu mixed with gbegiri and assorted meat at iya Kazeem amala joint in Alausa
Lolzzzs...
Election that's already tribal and religious ... Non got something to offer... Same old politicians
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Daniety(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2022
God1000:
Just a handful of people, they are now following Obi's supporters, isn't that envy and jealousy?

Tinubu all the way

the right man
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2022
MonkeyMods:
These ones are marching for a plate of hot amala and ewedu mixed with gbegiri and assorted meat at iya Kazeem amala joint in Alausa
why are you like this now grin

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by lomprico(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2022
Zydote:

Bullion van induced walk. I go follow join if I collect my Share. grin
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Gozac: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2022
Throwback:

Your type are always eager to castigate other candidates, but throw tantrums when your own candidate is castigated.

You sure are not normal. You and all Zombiedients who think we will allow you supplant our democracy with your IPOBocrazy that you allowed to ravage the SouthEast.

Even Peter Obi dare not utter a word against IPOB or even campaign on a Monday in the SouthEast.

Never will we allow that madness to encroach on the rest of Nigeria.

Naija no be SouthEast.
Peter Obi is never an Igbo candidate, he is supported by youths all over Nigeria.
Anyway Atiku is coming!

1 Like

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Yoruba1stson: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2022
Ayodeoba:
God bless you man

1 Like

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Fearyourcreator: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2022
COdeGenesis:
Paid crowd. There is a difference between people doing something willingly because of a vision compared to people paid 2000 to do something. Clearly , it shows Nigerians are their own problem.
Tinubu ooo ,Obi ooo, Atiku ooo... People campaigning for old guys in government ... No normal... We still recycling same people ... I just cant be fooled

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Latest Election Result In Oyo State / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached / Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.