Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) (38147 Views)

Zamfara Youths Hold Walk For Atiku And Lawal At 1 AM (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by smeag0l(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
So BAT built eko atlantic?Is that ehat they told you in your support group?
GodsOwnMan:

Easy. Let's take it one by one. I will start with Eko Atlantic. Now, show me Peter Obi's equivalent of Eko Atlantic in Anambra.

Don't beat about the bush. Don't swallow your tongue. Just mention the name of the development and show that it is comparable to Eko Atlantic.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GodsOwnMan: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
smeag0l:
So BAT built eko atlantic?Is that ehat they told you in your support group?

Yes. BAT government came up with the concept of Eko Atlantic. And laid the economic foundation for its reality.

No need to beat about the bush. Show us Obi's equivalent. Your evasive tactics will not work.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by smeag0l(m): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Coming up with the concept doesnt mean same as implementation. Besides, i still dont believe his government came up with the concept. It was during Ambode's regime that eko atlantic was conceptualized. Besides, eko atlantic doesnt add anything to the life of the average lagosian. It also only marginally improves lagos economy and that margin is yet to be actualized. Ill put out an epistle of Obi's achievements so you can go check. Im still in awe that someone can be comparing a person who's age, education, family etc is shrouded in controversy and who made money from drugs and politics with someone who is educated and was a billionaire before politics
GodsOwnMan:

Yes. BAT government came up with the concept of Eko Atlantic. And laid the economic foundation for its reality.

No need to beat about the bush. Show us Obi's equivalent. Your evasive tactics will not work.

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GodsOwnMan: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
smeag0l:
[s]Coming up with the concept doesnt mean same as implementation. Besides, i still dont believe his government came up with the concept. It was during Ambode's regime that eko atlantic was conceptualized. Besides, eko atlantic doesnt add anything to the life of the average lagosian. It also only marginally improves lagos economy and that margin is yet to be actualized. Ill put out an epistle of Obi's achievements so you can go check. Im still in awe that someone can be comparing a person who's age, education, family etc is shrouded in controversy and who made money from drugs and politics with someone who is educated and was a billionaire before politics[/s]

Eko Atlantic was founded in 2003. Eko Atlantic development is being carried out as a Public–private partnership (PPP)with private companies and investors providing the funding, whilst Lagos State Government(LASG) is a strategic partner, with the support of the Federal Government.(Nigeria Government).

Answer this questions: (1) who was governor in 2003? (2) What is the meaning of PPP?

The problem with some of you eboes is that you just tell lies instead of admitting that you don't know the subject matter.

Now, show us Peter Peter Obi's equivalent of Eko Atlantic in Anambra state. Beating around the bush will not save you.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by smeag0l(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Eko atlantic adds nothing to lagos state nor does it improve the lives of the people staying in the state. Now to what Peter Obi did in Anambra state.
.EDUCATION- He returned secondary schools in anambra to the missionaries and partnered with them and with UBEC to ensure that that state moved from number 24 in NECO the previous year to number 1 state in both NECO and WAEC for three consecutive years starting from 2009. During these years he also bought over 24,000 computers for different schools and also ran a free education scheme for primary and secondary education. During his tenure, the senior prefects of every government school had his phone number and he gave them so that they can call him if any teacher is asking them for money for anything. He also never owed teachers their salaries and never owed retired ones their pension.
INFRASTRUCTURE- Peter Obi build roads of up to 500km within the interiors of the state. Anambra should be the only state in Nigeria that you can drive on purely tarred road from one LGA to the other without using a federal road( Note that you can't do this between Epe and Ikorodu or between Ikorodu and Kosofe and that's why I didn't include Lagos). Peter Obi would collect university certificates of contractors and their NYSC certificates in case they build bad roads then he'll seize those certificates until they rectify the job. Peter Obi built several hospitals in anambra. One of such is the anambra state University teaching hospital which he built from scratch. He also transformed the Iyienu hospital in Ogidi, Our Lady of Lourdes hospital in Ihiala, St Charles Borromeo hospital in Onitsha, holy rosary hospital, Onitsha and St Joseph hospital in Adazi-Nnukwu( he actually built a heart operations center in this hospital). He also built several bridges like the Odor bridge, Ebenebe Bridge, ogbanabo Bridge, otuku Bridge, otalu Bridge, ekure Bridge, agara, ubo and ottah bridges. He also built the awka and Onitsha pedestrian bridges. He bought 100 buses for several secondary schools in the state and ensured that 14 health institutions in the state obtained accreditation before the end of his tenure
ECONOMY- Peter Obi single handedly made rivers state the state with the 4th highest IGR in the country and the state with the highest GDP per capita in the country. I'll go into how he achieved this. He brought in two car manufacturing plants into the state, brought in an international brewery(SAB miller) and also several industries. All of these opened up job opportunities for the indigenes and made anambra the only state in Nigeria that had a positive balance of trade. He left up to $500 million dollars in both local and foreign currency(about $155 million in dollars) in the coffers of the state at the end of his tenure. He used every opportunity in the state to provide an industrialization avenue for job creation. Brought in billionaire indigenes of the state to come invest in the state.
GodsOwnMan:

Eko Atlantic was founded in 2003. Eko Atlantic development is being carried out as a Public–private partnership (PPP)with private companies and investors providing the funding, whilst Lagos State Government(LASG) is a strategic partner, with the support of the Federal Government.(Nigeria Government).

Answer this questions: (1) who was governor in 2003? (2) What is the meaning of PPP?

The problem with some of you eboes is that you just tell lies instead of admitting that you don't know the subject matter.

Now, show us Peter Peter Obi's equivalent of Eko Atlantic in Anambra state. Beating around the bush will not save you.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GodsOwnMan: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
smeag0l:
All of Peter Obi's legacy put together cannot even equate to 1/100th of Tinubu's Eko Atlantic.

Therefore no need for all your epistle just to say Peter Obi does not have any infrastructural legacy that can even compare to 1/100th of Tinubu's Eko Atlantic. Cased Closed. This is why, I am supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by smeag0l(m): 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tell me what compares to all these amongst what BAT did. I lived in lagos probably before you were born. Lagos was ince the capital of Nigeria and the federal government made the state in such a way that it has the first and biggest international airport and the only seaport allowed for clearing of goods in Nigeria. This alone is what opened lagos to massive industrialization and commerce and is why people flock to the state. It has nothing to do with any state government
smeag0l:
Eko atlantic adds nothing to lagos state nor does it improve the lives of the people staying in the state. Now to what Peter Obi did in Anambra state.
.EDUCATION- He returned secondary schools in anambra to the missionaries and partnered with them and with UBEC to ensure that that state moved from number 24 in NECO the previous year to number 1 state in both NECO and WAEC for three consecutive years starting from 2009. During these years he also bought over 24,000 computers for different schools and also ran a free education scheme for primary and secondary education. During his tenure, the senior prefects of every government school had his phone number and he gave them so that they can call him if any teacher is asking them for money for anything. He also never owed teachers their salaries and never owed retired ones their pension.
INFRASTRUCTURE- Peter Obi build roads of up to 500km within the interiors of the state. Anambra should be the only state in Nigeria that you can drive on purely tarred road from one LGA to the other without using a federal road( Note that you can't do this between Epe and Ikorodu or between Ikorodu and Kosofe and that's why I didn't include Lagos). Peter Obi would collect university certificates of contractors and their NYSC certificates in case they build bad roads then he'll seize those certificates until they rectify the job. Peter Obi built several hospitals in anambra. One of such is the anambra state University teaching hospital which he built from scratch. He also transformed the Iyienu hospital in Ogidi, Our Lady of Lourdes hospital in Ihiala, St Charles Borromeo hospital in Onitsha, holy rosary hospital, Onitsha and St Joseph hospital in Adazi-Nnukwu( he actually built a heart operations center in this hospital). He also built several bridges like the Odor bridge, Ebenebe Bridge, ogbanabo Bridge, otuku Bridge, otalu Bridge, ekure Bridge, agara, ubo and ottah bridges. He also built the awka and Onitsha pedestrian bridges. He bought 100 buses for several secondary schools in the state and ensured that 14 health institutions in the state obtained accreditation before the end of his tenure
ECONOMY- Peter Obi single handedly made rivers state the state with the 4th highest IGR in the country and the state with the highest GDP per capita in the country. I'll go into how he achieved this. He brought in two car manufacturing plants into the state, brought in an international brewery(SAB miller) and also several industries. All of these opened up job opportunities for the indigenes and made anambra the only state in Nigeria that had a positive balance of trade. He left up to $500 million dollars in both local and foreign currency(about $155 million in dollars) in the coffers of the state at the end of his tenure. He used every opportunity in the state to provide an industrialization avenue for job creation. Brought in billionaire indigenes of the state to come invest in the state.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by smeag0l(m): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
This is why i asked initially whether you're educated because it doesn't seem to be the case. Otherwise, I could assume you're a closet-minded tribalist. Somebody that squandered lagos money for 8 years with nothing to show for it, investors then brought an eko atlantic project and it now turns out that he's the one that owns the idea. That was how he claimed he brought econet to lagos. If not that those that brought econet to Nigeria were still alive and in Nigeria and quickly debunked it that's how the news would have stayed. In a sane country, BAT and Obi shouldn't be discussed in same circles or even mentioned in same sentence. They're miles apart in terms of personality, character, capabilities and achievements!
GodsOwnMan:

All this epistle just to say Peter Obi does not have any infrastructural legacy that can even compare to 1/100th of Tinubu's Eko Atlantic. Cased Closed. This is why, I am supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GodsOwnMan: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
smeag0l:
Tell me what compares to all these amongst what BAT did. I lived in lagos probably before you were born. Lagos was ince the capital of Nigeria and the federal government made the state in such a way that it has the first and biggest international airport and the only seaport allowed for clearing of goods in Nigeria. This alone is what opened lagos to massive industrialization and commerce and is why people flock to the state. It has nothing to do with any state government

You live in Lagos all your life yet you don't even know when Eko Atlantic was founded?
Try again. Name one legacy of peter Obi that is even remotely comparable to Eko Atlantic?
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GodsOwnMan: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
smeag0l:
This is why i asked initially whether you're educated because it doesn't seem to be the case. Otherwise, I could assume you're a closet-minded tribalist

You are questioning my education YET according to you Eko Atlantic was conceived during Ambode's government. Go back to school if you even attended one before.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by smeag0l(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Read what i sent to you and ask yourself this question again.
GodsOwnMan:

You live in Lagos all your life yet you don't even know when Eko Atlantic was founded?
Try again. Name one legacy of peter Obi that is even remotely comparable to Eko Atlantic?
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GodsOwnMan: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
smeag0l:
Read what i sent to you and ask yourself this question again.

Name a peter obi's legacy in Anambra that is even remotely close to Tinubu's Eko Atlantic.

You keep beating about the bush, it will not help you. Not with me.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by smeag0l(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
I should name when i sent you a list of his achievements? This is why i asked whether youre educated
GodsOwnMan:

Name a peter obi's legacy in Anambra that is even remotely close to Tinubu's Eko Atlantic.

You keep beating about the bush, it will not help you. Not with me.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GodsOwnMan: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
smeag0l:
I should name when i sent you a list of his achievements? This is why i asked whether youre educated

Keep fooling yourself. Name one peter obi's infrastructural legacy that is even remotely close to Tinubu's Eko Atlantic.

Beating about the bush will not save you, not with me.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by smeag0l(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
So you think infrastructure is governance? Let me ask you a question. Do you know that eko atlantic has no economic impact on the lives of 95% of lagosians? Meanehile, the hospitals, schools, bridges and institutions Obi built imoacted the lives of citizens of anambra. Do you know that anambra is the only state in Nigeria that has more than 95% of state roads tarred ?
GodsOwnMan:

Keep fooling yourself. Name one peter obi's infrastructural legacy that is even remotely close to Tinubu's Eko Atlantic.

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by simongonner: 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
There will be heavy traffic the day Obidients will hold Lagos rally , E go mad gan

Lagos will be shut down for Peter Obi
na Lagos own I dey wait ...make una show that Agbado master say na OYO be him case
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by smeag0l(m): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
So you think infrastructure is governance? Let me ask you a question. Do you know that eko atlantic has no economic impact on the lives of 95% of lagosians? Meanehile, the hospitals, schools, bridges and institutions Obi built imoacted the lives of citizens of anambra. Do you know that anambra is the only state in Nigeria that has more than 95% of state roads tarred ?Since you want to talk about infrastructure and cant read , i have told you about it. Obi also brought two car manufacturing plants with the assemby stations built in Anambra. There is also a rice mill in anambra. That is what is called infrastructureand not something that adds nothing to the populace except benefitting only the oligarchs that have looted nigeria dry
GodsOwnMan:

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GodsOwnMan: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
smeag0l:
ttttt

You keep fooling yourself. Name one peter obi's infrastructural legacy that is even remotely close to Tinubu's Eko Atlantic.

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ayodeoba:
you better know what you saying bfr God decides to punish you,free textbooks and waec exams started during tinubu tenure and I was part of those who enjoyed it,many of my class mates who re from the east attest to it also. Tinubu has my vote anyday anytime. What was obi legacy?

Na you God go PURNISH idiot... Asif I no get ersin wey go government school that time...

Ijiot
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Ayodeoba: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Na you God go PURNISH idiot... Asif I no get ersin wey go government school that time...

Ijiot
just know what you saying,if you no like the man! Fine but no come be like bad belle o
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by hollywater: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
They will wall in vain.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by 7arrows: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Nah only ikeja be this ooh, no be like those brainless ipob pigs wey dey shout 20 million march and people no go reach 2000 in the whole state... Come 2023, we go separate boys from men and those that will resume their biafra or death go resume but they will be dealt with seriously

U guys are bunch of clowns.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:48am On Aug 29, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Nah only ikeja be this ooh, no be like those brainless ipob pigs wey dey shout 20 million march and people no go reach 2000 in the whole state... Come 2023, we go separate boys from men and those that will resume their biafra or death go resume but they will be dealt with seriously

Let me tell you something, my biological father is a herbalist(which I'm not proud of whatsoever). What he explained to me is that if Bola Tinubu becomes president, armed robbery and banditry will increase trumendously, he even pointed out that the armed robbers and terrorists will reach almost every household in Nigeria which is frightening to say the least and my father rarely predict things wrongly so believe me when i say this. You still have time to change your mind to vote a different candidate bro.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Abdu81: 3:36am On Aug 29, 2022
tinsel:
This is only Ikeja. This crowd and the one held in River state( the whole state) which is bigger? And we not hear since yesterday.

He should hire more numbers.
What I see there is around a thousand persons.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Abdu81: 3:40am On Aug 29, 2022
mycar:
no passion, paid job,
Hahaha Ofcourse.
Billions of Lagos stolen fund spent.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Abujason: 4:36am On Aug 29, 2022
Zydote:
Not even official APC Ikeja. September 28 is fast approaching.

Yes, some of your feelings will be hurt but it is for the hood of Nigeria. Vote wisely, vote Tinubu

grin grin grin

For Lagos ooo! No sign of real excitement in these people about Tinubu. See the number of people sef.

O’boy commot for that place ooo. Tinubu and APC in serious trouble.

Wallahi!
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Abujason: 4:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

Block votes from the North melting like ice cream. Kano State that is supposed to give Tinubu 50 million votes now history. Kaduna loading… Apart from 2 or 3 States in SW, where your brother Tinubu go get the votes now that all of the North, SE and SS are gone? This beating go be like Dangote truck jam Tinubu.

Kai menini!

This thing just dey sweet my belle!

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 29, 2022
This one na stations of the cross procession.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2022
Ayodeoba:
just know what you saying,if you no like the man! Fine but no come be like bad belle o

You don calm Down on free education??..

Stuuupiiid lier
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Ayodeoba: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

You don calm Down on free education??..

Stuuupiiid lier
anyhow sha,just go to any govt school in lagos,it is still free till this moment. I graduated from ikosi senior high school lagos.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2022
Ayodeoba:
anyhow sha,just go to any govt school in lagos,it is still free till this moment. I graduated from ikosi senior high school lagos.

Lier
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Ayodeoba: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Lier
if I am telling lies,may God punish me for it but if I am not,you may never see help again in your life

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead / Presidential Campaign: See How Parked Trailers Vanished From Bridges In Lagos / Atiku's INEC Server, Scam Of The Century (PM News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.