Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) (38165 Views)

Zamfara Youths Hold Walk For Atiku And Lawal At 1 AM (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Successfulben: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
See this bunch of Agbado and cassava fools. Yorubas and sentiments are like two inseparable Siamese twins.
Zydote:
Tinubu's Supporters March In Lagos

Some supporters of the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, on Saturday held a march in the Ikeja area of Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6iq0ICTEZg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid023VhzerXy4fshR2udaaPKHBDeax4FVvABuycFyfXUPqK7d7Y2VbnTK8jGxBx8fKkml&id=785203974
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Jesusloveyou: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
There will be heavy traffic the day Obidients will hold Lagos rally , E go mad gan

Lagos will be shut down for Peter Obi
the same way they was heavy traffic in river state with 2000 idiotic pigs.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by shinealight(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
grammarian247:

So there are no secession agitation among the Yoruba? What was Igboho agitating for, who were his followers, I guess there were from the East. How many Yoruba elite have you heard condemn Sunday Igboho...how many! Have you seen any Igbo elite declaring support for Kanu? Guy, just keep quiet...The agitation in the Eastern part of the country is everywhere, so just shut up! No group would be so marginalized without a corresponding reaction

Let Ipob carry on with their sit-at-home foolishness and also continue with the killing and maiming of military/police officers sent to SE.
The role of Commander-In-Chief of the Nigerian State would soon be handed to you on a platter of gold. Your eyes will soon open...! undecided undecided
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Okwyjesus(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
kettykin:

Let him leave Lagos and organise it elsewhere and let's compare the results

You nailed it.
No organic love for Tinubu outside SW
(tribalism)

People no dey talk good about Tinubu anywhere. That's the honest truth
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Okudiover(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Throwback:

Your type are always eager to castigate other candidates, but throw tantrums when your own candidate is castigated.

You sure are not normal. You and all Zombiedients who think we will allow you supplant our democracy with your IPOBocrazy that you allowed to ravage the SouthEast.

Even Peter Obi dare not utter a word against IPOB or even campaign on a Monday in the SouthEast.

Never will we allow that madness to encroach on the rest of Nigeria.

Naija no be SouthEast.

How much words has Tinubu uttered to the herdsmen menace in the south west? Oh! I remember now he said "how do you know the attackers were herdsmen? Where are the cows?

How many times has Tinubu talked about the misrule by President Buhari since 2015?

How can Tinubu say he wants to rule to proffer solutions for problems caused by the man he helped to secure power?

#EMILOKAN
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by akbonus: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Throwback:

Your type are always eager to castigate other candidates, but throw tantrums when your own candidate is castigated.

You sure are not normal. You and all Zombiedients who think we will allow you supplant our democracy with your IPOBocrazy that you allowed to ravage the SouthEast.

Even Peter Obi dare not utter a word against IPOB or even campaign on a Monday in the SouthEast.

Never will we allow that madness to encroach on the rest of Nigeria.

Naija no be South East.

just as naija nor be Lagos
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by azpekuliar: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Nah only ikeja be this ooh, no be like those brainless ipob pigs wey dey shout 20 million march and people no go reach 2000 in the whole state... Come 2023, we go separate boys from men and those that will resume their biafra or death go resume but they will be dealt with seriously

Calm down. We have seen the number of NURTW members the organisers have managed to assemble for this walk. The Lagos march for Obi is coming. We will show you how it is done. cheesy
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by akbonus: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
BIGBANNNG411:
BAT 2023 is a goal. My brothers from eastern Nigeria, why do you always want to be on the losing side and never align with the right movement. Asiwaju 2023 is a done deal.

YES,IT IS A DON DEAL ,HE IS RETIRING TO IRAGBIJI IN OSUN STATE TO ENJOY IS LOOT AND CONTINUE TO DO HIS DRUG QUIETLY.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Gfrank07: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
kettykin:

He has done it in countless places and he will do it again
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by jamace(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
MrRobot:
Walking for a man that can’t walk oh his own
You nailed it! grin grin
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by adekolaelect(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
kettykin:
Dead on arrival ,no passion, no spirit. Just another zombie directionlessness activity
Dead poeple only see Dead things .reserve your Gas your full wailing time is coming nearer ."Dead on arriver as if na him kill am. Your hatred has nothing to offer you than HBP.

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GodsOwnMan: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
God1000:
Just a handful of people, they are now following Obi's supporters, isn't that envy and jealousy?

agabaI23:
They will only copy.

cheesy cheesy cheesy So peter obi invented walking for a political cause? Eboes and lies eh cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GodsOwnMan: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
fesdo:
Brothers and sisters, please let’s leave religion and ethnicity and rescue our country
Remember end SARS, remember how old Tinubu is, his role in Lagos or his international reputation, remember Atiku and his role in privatisation
Brothers let’s leave religion and ethnicity
We are one
Please let’s change the narrative
Obasanjo is an elder, he had ruled several times and have huge experience and information
He wants Obi
Please let’s follow his direction

I disagree. I have visited Anambra and Lagos. Clearly, Obi is very incompetent. No amount of propaganda will make me vote Obi. On Tinubu's mandate I stand gidigba.

1 Like

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GodsOwnMan: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chyma231:
All those shouting vote for Pandora criminal Obi, I pray u all suffer for the rest of your life in this country because you guys don't have love for Nigeria. Blind fools !!!! Stupid he goats !!

I agree with you, sir.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by MyAmericandream(f): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
God1000:
Just a handful of people, they are now following Obi's supporters, isn't that envy and jealousy?

You already know that’s their trademark. You shouldn’t be surprised!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by OsunOriginal: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Testing mic... The Obi's crowd will fizzle out when the campaign proper starts.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by MyAmericandream(f): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
kettykin:

Would he even have the strength? T isn’t too healthy for all these stress..
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GodsOwnMan: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
maklelemakukula:

There's no way vote wisely and vote pandora criminal obi go hand in hand grin grin grin it is extremely funny. An absolute oxymoron

I agree with you my brother cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GodsOwnMan: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Picardor2:

We no be pikin bro. U can't tell us whom to vote and make it worse is u calling pandora criminal obi as wise voting. Even u think am whether na wise decision be that

No mind those foolish zombiediots. Obi is a criminal and a failure. Just compare Anambra with Lagos.

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by MyAmericandream(f): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
BIGBANNNG411:
BAT 2023 is a goal. My brothers from eastern Nigeria, why do you always want to be on the losing side and never align with the right movement. Asiwaju 2023 is a done deal.
Baba is not feeling too well na, aba! Do you hate Nigeria this much? APC should have appointed someone else not this man…
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GodsOwnMan: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mummyfour:
LP movement is not solely about the East.
It is about taking back our country.
It Is a movement from North to south, East to west.
It is not a tribal thing okay?.
Know this and have peace.
All my childhood Yoruba friends resident in Lagos are voting Obi.
We Igbos vote competence irrespective of tribe and religion.
We voted ABIOLA,we voted Yar Adua and Obj, so Gini bu nsogbu gi?

Eboes and lies, Tofa won the SE not Abiola. Eboes have been oppossing Yoruba political interests since the days of Azikwe.

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GodsOwnMan: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
smeag0l:
Why do you support Tinubu over Peter Obi?

Good question. My answer is attached.

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Musauzor(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rented urchins most of whom travelled all the way from Iragbiji village in Osun State. Each participant was hired for 3k. Bola Tribulation and his desperation will end up in dustbin of political history
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by smeag0l(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
So you think BAT built these infrastructure? Then you know nothing about lagos. This is what they use to deceive you guys
GodsOwnMan:

Good question. My answer is attached.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Let the campaign start now, you go know why dem dey call Mazi Tinubu the Jagaban Of Africa

Na Jagaban of Lagos, not Nigeria, if you can’t influence south south and south East on his own, he no jagaban anything
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GodsOwnMan: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
smeag0l:
So you think BAT built these infrastructure? Then you know nothing about lagos. This is what they use to deceive you guys

U say wetin? Behold Tinubu's Lagos vs Peter Obi Anambra:

Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Willybee04: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
If u look carefully u cee there where all wearing a uniform .what those that mean ,
There where counted , an th monie shared to them was also counted too .an there was No passion in it
Dere where just moving like blind pple been lead by one eyed man .
Obident movement ,
Nobody pays anybody
No sharing of cloths
Pple there ,are there on their own will
An th passion his out of this world .
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by smeag0l(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
Are you educated ? Cos i want to know if i should stop wasting my time
GodsOwnMan:

U say wetin? Behold Tinubu's Lagos vs Peter Obi Anambra:
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by Mummyfour(f): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=BIGBANNNG411 post=116131684][/quote] so because Awolowo and whoever else lost means that no single Igbo voted them abi?.
Where Did you get your statistics from?
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GodsOwnMan: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
smeag0l:
Are you educated ? Cos i want to know if i should stop wasting my time

Yes, I am educated. Tell me how Peter Obi performed better as governor than Bola Tinubu.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by smeag0l(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
The pictures you posted earlier doesnt show you are. Becausenone of the two had a hand in all the infrastructureyou posted. You just picked things from your uninformed groups to post here . Why not you start by telling me what BAT did in lagos and ill tell you what Obi did in anambra and we can compare
GodsOwnMan:

Yes, I am educated. Tell me how Peter Obi performed better as governor than Bola Tinubu.
Re: APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) by GodsOwnMan: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
smeag0l:
The pictures you posted earlier doesnt show you are. Becausenone of the two had a hand in all the infrastructureyou posted. You just picked things from your uninformed groups to post here . Why not you start by telling me what BAT did in lagos and ill tell you what Obi did in anambra and we can compare

Easy. Let's take it one by one. I will start with Eko Atlantic. Now, show me Peter Obi's equivalent of Eko Atlantic in Anambra.

Don't beat about the bush. Don't swallow your tongue. Just mention the name of the development and show that it is comparable to Eko Atlantic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate / Anambra Decides: Results Coming In / Soldiers Storm Oshodi After Thugs Invaded The Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.