Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,456 members, 7,846,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Video Of Prostitute Who Stole A Man's Diamond Ear Rings, Gold Chain And Passport - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Prostitute Who Stole A Man's Diamond Ear Rings, Gold Chain And Passport (869 Views)

Video Of Prostitute After Man FUvK Her For 4 Straight Hours Without Payment / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Prostitute Who Stole A Man's Diamond Ear Rings, Gold Chain And Passport by dangerousd071: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6652UA2muA

Trending video of prostitute who stole a man's diamond ear rings, gold chain and passport

In the video, the man said he carried the lady who charged him N40,000 and that he paid her N50,000 out of his benevolence. He said he was shocked when in the morning after they had finished playing that he couldn't find his items. The lady initially denied but after much interrogation, she surrendered his items which she had hidden.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Prostitute Who Stole A Man's Diamond Ear Rings, Gold Chain And Passport by silvoclaira: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Prostitute Who Stole A Man's Diamond Ear Rings, Gold Chain And Passport by marenalexander7: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2022
The man is nice. Some for don land am thunderous slaps before she bring out the rest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCoFTAveK1E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk9X62SG5jM
Re: Video Of Prostitute Who Stole A Man's Diamond Ear Rings, Gold Chain And Passport by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2022
You pay 50k for opo?lol
What if the guy was agressive and murdered her in cold blood,good job from him.Abeg hand her over to the police.
Re: Video Of Prostitute Who Stole A Man's Diamond Ear Rings, Gold Chain And Passport by incandescentena: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2022
Bitch don't fucck with a nigga s Bling-bling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Prostitute Who Stole A Man's Diamond Ear Rings, Gold Chain And Passport by justicechichex: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2022
U no happy as this one surrender sef. Some of them go zoom off with ur stuffs while u still dey catch ur sleep.
Re: Video Of Prostitute Who Stole A Man's Diamond Ear Rings, Gold Chain And Passport by Venymen(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2022
Ooh jeez wow this is a free bleeb fir me ,first transfer back my 5ok,write an agreement I won't take u to the cops after 5 days of bleebs every 5 hours ��‍♂️��‍♂️��

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Na Water Full This One – Online Video Of Big Slappy Backside Lady Shaking It (vi / She Likes It From The Back(vid) / If You Do These 6 Things, A Woman Will Never Forget You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.