Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo (22058 Views)

Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by onyibest2k(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
How can you on earth ask me to vote tinubu some abegi who give the order that lead the lost of life at lekki tollgate father of agboro fatherizim here and there he push ambode away because he refuse to dance on his tune

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ishilove:
Finally, you accept that you have been cancelled by decent society.

This is the nadir of all that is remotely human. You couldn't sink any lower, even if you tried.

You start to show your true colours.

At this point you realise that he that is lost need fear no loss. You throway shame, off cloth and kukuma support Tinubu.
So basically this writer is saying only shameless and hopeless persons declare their support for Tinubu in public? Wawu shocked

But being a Tinubu supporter doesn't mean you are shameless and hopeless, in fact it's not the reason for the support.

What I think the person described would do is actually support Peter Obi and all will be forgiving and the sensation will start to burn again.
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by ogaontop(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

You must assume everybody is a fool. The Osinbajo that you called errand boy of Aso rock and a fake pastor for over seven years! You want to have a soft landing with a weak candidate. The president of US is older than Tinubu and the country is still standing tall. Not the age rather the ideas
Sorry! You guys don't think straight
We are not on the same level of thought bro
So Sorry!!
I am just an individual thinking on how Nigeria will be better.
I have had a one-to-one encounter with Prof. Osibanjo and that man is utterly sound, the current fulani FG has grossly mis used and underestimated him.
Again, I am just interested in who will make Nigeria better, Tinubu of early 2000's is not Tinubu of today.
Can't you see that his health and memories are failing him already?
Then add extra 8 years to it assuming he wins, what do we have
Physiologically, many 80's are stronger than 70's and so on but he's already shaking with difficulty remembering, then add another 8 years to it.
Can he stand for one hour and address the committee of nations with comportement?
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by DeeMain(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Well obidiented penmanship. The sorry pass of the enemies well captured.

Bravo to the writer.

May your tongue be the pen of a ready writer.
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by caprini1: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Elexdallas:

Not supporting bad governance but have u being to abia state?
Or you just judge with what you read online.
I laugh at people who always make fun of the eastern region....this is a place that is like a holiday resort and the whole Nigeria plus the rest of the world is their trading places.The only blemish is the occasional Ipob and other wahalas,which i know in soon time will be dealt with thoroughly like they dealt with every form of crimes in the late 9o,s and 2000,s.
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Taiggarr: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Paulheyman:
Be weary about those who say "they're all the same". It's a campaign strategy by the crew of the drug one to lump all politicians as the same and demarket Obi

1) Nothing on the surface of the earth is the same (diversity is a supreme law)
2) Tinubu represents everything wrong with the present Nigeria
3) Tinubu has a Muslim-muslim ticket commonly known as the Boko Haram ticket. So, christian life are at risk
4) Tinubu represents the evil party "APC", that destroyed Nigeria. Vote Tinubu and the blood sucking continues
5) Tinubu is aged and deserve some rest. If I vote Tinubu and anything happens to him in the future, I will forever blame myself for it.
6) Tinubu has a drug past and need rehabilitation.
7) Tinubu brought in the disaster president Buhariii
cool Tinubu removed a southern president of substance and substituted him with a northern disaster. His gang insulted Jonathan cos he was a minority and had non to speak on his behave. They cajoled him and made fun of his wife. Now tinubu and his drug dealers/users are complaining of insults. How has the mighty fallen
9) Tinubu said "where are the cows" and "is a Evans a Fulani man". I can't wait to see the cows and Evans as a Fulani man. Because of hunger for power tinubu couldn't speak up when our people were butchered by the Fulani herdsmen. Northern votes are worth the lives of Yorubas.... Sigh
10) Tinubu promised to consolidate on Buhariii legacy. My people do Buhariii have a legacy outside the poverty and death he has brought upon us

"My people be weary about evil men, but be very much weary about those who has no stand/opinion about evil men"

What manner of a demonically raised, incoherent, BIGOTED, PAINED INCONSEQUENTIAL,UNSOUND BLABBERMOUTH are you

AWUM EZIGBOTE ONYE IGBO..Nwa afor kam wu..as in,OKE IGBO..but..........

For you to say anything about Muslim-muslim ticket pertaining to "Boko Haram" is not only shamefull but shows how periodically SICK and predetermines what you really are..

Tinubu has a drug past..where and how did NIGERIA birth such tedious NUMBSKULLS

What do you mean by Tinubu having a drug past?The one the Americans deniedThe case he was called and cleared of

Doesn't Peter Obi have a drug past too?Even got his dad killed...

Tinubu brought Buhari and forced him on Nigeria? Without an election? Without my votes of 2003,2007,2011??Maybe some of us card carrying members of ANPP, rooting for Buhari since 2002/2003 didn't do that then if not for Tinubu...

Whoever you are,you are CERTIFIED BRIGAND LOCAL unrelentingly VACOUS Political DINGBAT!

2 Likes

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Teeroyzimma: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy eboes cheesy

Guy let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house earlier this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities, by the way i'm not trying to potray Tinubu as a bad person.

Please be wise and vote Peter Obi 2023, so we don't live with regret.

1 Like

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by bigfish3k: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ishilove:
And to be clear, I support no candidate. As my pater says: "they are all the same ten and ten pence."
Its a lie they are not all the same
This is the statement that APC people always make to demoralize you whenever your argument is superior to theirs.
But when they appear to be winning you they will never make such a statement.

But I thought APC people said that Tinubu is greater, so how are they all now the same.

So I disagree with that your "they are all the same kind of statements when they are drowning".
I still insist that Peter Obi is greater and will win the elections because he has more support of the populace especially the youths
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by thinkmoney(m): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ishilove:
And to be clear, I support no candidate. As my pater says: "they are all the same ten and ten pence."
Nothing is the same dear. They are all bad agreed, but there must be the worst of the bad and the good of the bads
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Softmirror: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
olaitoro:

Ogbeni, for how many years were Calabar and lokoja the capital of Nigeria when compared with Lagos?
I think too much of agbado munching is really affecting your logical reasoning.

As for that thread you quoted Lol is an empty piece bro.

SINCE WHEN HAS LAGOS STOPPED BEING THE CAPITAL? LIKE ALREADY SAID, YOU ARE AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE. ONE SHOULD EXPECT A DECLINE IN IT'S DEVELOPMENT NAH. MIND YOU, THOSE WHO TINUBU WILL CHOOSE TO BE HIS AMBASSADORS OF AGBADO ARE BELOW. THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MAKING MONEY FROM AGBADO AND ARE SO PROUD, SO PROUD THAT ANAMBRA STATE ONLINE HAD TO SHARE THEIR STORY grin.

EVEN, DURING OBASANJO'S REIGN AS PRESIDENT, WITH HIS USE OF FEDERAL MIGHT TO DISRUPT LAGOS STATE DEVELOPMENT, HE FAILED. YOUR ARGUMENT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL! ONLY A STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF LAGOS IGR THEN AND LATER PUTS YOU LOT TO SHAME. SO WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by ShaqFu: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Omoluabi16:
No, I mean this originated from the blue street. It is an indirect sub on open/closet Tinubu fans who support him, and try to constantly justify his or her decision so as not to offend people. Normal facebook drama.
Is there anything bad in people supporting Tinubu?

Even Sani Abacha still have followers and people who believe he didn't do Nigeria any harm. Same goes with IBB. So I'm wondering why people are busy typing all kind of sh1t just to malign Tinubu and those who support him.

For crying out loud. People should vote for who they want to vote for and stop all this nonsense they're doing. Anybody who wants to vote Obi, Atiku, Moghalu, Tinubu or whoever should vote for them without shoving their choice of candidate down people's throat.
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Stale, try something better. City boy for real

Where will he get his votes from?

North is locked by Atiku and Kwankwaso.

Obi has locked SE & SS.

He's not even sure of SW because of Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Tinubu will cry in 2023.
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Omoluabi16(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
jaxxy:

if only u understand sarcasm. Lol
trust me lad, I fully understand the content. I saw this about 5 days ago, and I know temidayo.
Sarcasm? Let's not go there. smiley
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by jaxxy(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Omoluabi16:
trust me lad, I fully understand the content. I saw this about 5 days ago, and I know temidayo.
Sarcasm? Let's not go there. smiley

not temidayo bt ishilove's comment u quoted.

temidayos post is crystal clear na. lol
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Omoluabi16(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
ShaqFu:
Is there anything bad in people supporting Tinubu?

Even Sani Abacha still have followers and people who believe he didn't do Nigeria any harm. Same goes with IBB. So I'm wondering why people are busy typing all kind of sh1t just to malign Tinubu and those who support him.

For crying out loud. People should vote for who they want to vote for and stop all this nonsense they're doing. Anybody who wants to vote Obi, Atiku, Moghalu, Tinubu or whoever should vote for them without shoving their choice of candidate down people's throat.
My sentiments sir. Everybody should follow their convictions and vote for whoever. The insults, threats and bullying from all divides is unfortunate. They are heating up the polity.
jaxxy:

not temidayo bt ishilove's comment u quoted.

temidayos post is crystal clear na. lol
ooohh.. I get now.
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by jaxxy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Omoluabi16:
My sentiments sir. Everybody should follow their convictions and vote for whoever. The insults, threats and bullying from all divides is unfortunate. They are heating up the polity. ooohh.. I get now.

I agree with ur sentiments that everyone can support who they like bt don't say the insults and bullying is unfortunate. it is expected and normal.

This was exactly how Gej supporters felt when Apc who taking over power leading up to the elections.

Pdp felt bullied by Apc and other opposition. They even felt the US and west were part of the bullying.

U all felt good and satisfied with the bullying then bt now why are u crying?

U must accept the insults and bullying like Apc did to pdp and gej. it is the burden of supporting an unpopular and unmakertable candidate.
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by fredoooooo: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

You must assume everybody is a fool. The Osinbajo that you called errand boy of Aso rock and a fake pastor for over seven years! You want to have a soft landing with a weak candidate. The president of US is older than Tinubu and the country is still standing tall. Not the age rather the ideas
The same usless People that believe not in Nigeria, the same useless people that call Buhari jubrin now blame Buhari ... Dem don press oron on majority of their brains , àwọn aláwò kú yaba left patients grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by JASONjnr(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Nigerians are not buying your silly propaganda. We are voting for good antecedent, person with track record of success ,
We are not voting for people who want to replace Buharis tyranny with their own form of tyranny.PO is a daft person(his bsc results is a evidence). He has no legacy in Anambra. Anyone is better than him

You called Peter Obi daft, yet you goofed.....

Also, we're not going to vote based on their antecedent...

You can't compare a child who went to a good school with a child who went to a school with few over-worked teachers earning less than 10k...

You'd compared Tinubu with Peter Obi if there was a functioning Sea port... And all the revenue generating agencies were generating the same amount in Anambra state.
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Gabaleve(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Nigerians are not buying your silly propaganda. We are voting for good antecedent, person with track record of success ,
We are not voting for people who want to replace Buharis tyranny with their own form of tyranny.PO is a daft person(his bsc results is a evidence). He has no legacy in Anambra. Anyone is better than him

What's Tinubu's result?
What secondary school did he attend?
Who are his classmates?
Who are his biological parents?
What successful business did Tinubu own before becoming governor?...

ThankGod you acknowledged Buhari is a failure... Your principal is dancing rigorously to the tune of failure... It's only a matter of time
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Gabaleve(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
JASONjnr:

You called Peter Obi yet you goofed.....

Also, we're not going to vote based on their antecedent...

You can't compare a child who went to a good school with a child who went to a school with few over-worked teachers earning less than 10k...

You'd compared Tinubu with Peter Obi if there was a functioning Sea port... And all the revenue generating agencies were generating the same amount in Anambra state.

You dey mind d goat... All this ones are hungry... Tinubu with all the revenue generating machineries in the state still incurred debts Passed to Fashola's government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Gabaleve(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
pricklewane:
Tinubu is the criminal but na Peter Obi de loot money inside daughter account na still him de use statw gov convoy loot N250 million in cash.

Take him to EFCC na... Old goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Truthdeypain: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Omo no kill yourself we no dey vote your mumu candidate.

No be your mumu self still canvass that certificate less buhari into power on both occasions. Your patron is a sick, demented, criminal drug baron, with zero integrity. The baron ain't getting close to Aso rock.

Your father must have been indeed daft to have semened out something like you. Imagine calling Obi daft a man who has walked and worked the four corners of the private and political sector, with great antecedents and accountability with little or zero dents on his integrity. The envy of all the political elite. A man who did the best with what was available to him. A man of the people.

Make 2023 quick come, your alert go automatic stop. it go clear for your eye. Oponu ode!
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by ridbell01(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bravetunde:
Do you still work in nairaland,and why is it that anything good thing about theivenubu the condemned kriminal is moved to front while again against ss/se is also moved to front page.
Anyway only a fol will vote for an old drug kriminal because tribaslism.
your hate will never allow your tribe to smell Aso Rock even if the race is between two candidates from your tribe only
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by ridbell01(m): 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=Qtrpst4 post=116152444][/quote]

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Diligent1(f): 7:02am On Aug 30, 2022
olaitoro:

Lamentations of agbado and cassava munching urchin grin
E pain am
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by pricklewane: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2022
Young deliver your message to your Igbo father each time he mention bullion van with Tinubu too or is your father brain that not to know he hould take Tinubu to EFCC instead of accusing him baselessly.

Gabaleve:

Take him to EFCC na... Old goat
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by dochenaj: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Nigerianization(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:

What is his B Sc. result like? Before you yap third class without evidence, it's not.

Also add the results of all the international institutions he attended including the fact that he was chairman of a commercial bank in Nigeria. Besides, he is sharper than your candidate. Although at 87 and with a history of drugs and substance abuse, it can be excused. But the question is, is Nigeria ready for another shadow president?

If he doesn't have a drug past, he should sue Reno and David Hundenyin. Even Mexico and Columbia did not allow any of their drug lords to rule them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) / Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO / Akeredolu Appoints Catherine Oludunni Odu As Ondo First Female SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.