Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,021 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo (22056 Views)

Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2022
Doyou2019:

Operation shit my pants, Captain Ishi! grin grin

She did a number on these dirt-poor insecure NL urchins without the fools even knowing it. grin

GENIUS!

True.... However, in a democratic setting we all have the right to support & promote our candidates. I don't like their style...but I'll never write to attack a supporter. I'd rather follow David Hundeyin style...expose dia oga, tell d society why dia candidate is a bad market...if u say u must buy dia product na u sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by techWriter3: 7:13am On Aug 29, 2022
eboes

1 Like

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by EndsarsReloaded: 7:18am On Aug 29, 2022
Wow, whoever wrote this piece must have a PhD in psychology. He succinctly captured what those cashtivists are passing through. However, at a point, I thought he was writing about Reno because it captured his disgraceful attitude and unprincipled life 100%.

Reno is a bastard and no decent soceity should have such fool parading as an influencer because he would only infect such soceity with his corrupt proclivities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by EndsarsReloaded: 7:21am On Aug 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Babe what's up? I no understand this your thread.

Guilty conscience is already flogging this one. His soul has become badly trouble cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Doyou2019: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

True.... However, in a democratic setting we all have the right to support & promote our candidates. I don't like their style...but I'll never write to attack a supporter. I'd rather follow David Hundeyin style...expose dia oga, tell d society why dia candidate is a bad market...if u say u must buy dia product na u sabi.

Fair enough!
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Ishilove: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2022
CSTRR:

No, they are not all the same.

Their antecedence does not show they are all the same.

You are just being intellectually lazy.
Feel free to shove your opinions up that place in your anatomy that rhymes with 'mass'.

3 Likes

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Ishilove: 8:29am On Aug 29, 2022
Not many people will understand the op, but I'm glad there are still a few who understand it.

3 Likes

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:32am On Aug 29, 2022
Ishilove:
Not many people will understand the op, but I'm glad there are still a few who understand it.

Which of them?

1 Like

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Bizibi(m): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Nigerians are not buying your silly propaganda. We are voting for good antecedent, person with track record of success ,
We are not voting for people who want to replace Buharis tyranny with their own form of tyranny.PO is a daft person(his bsc results is a evidence). He has no legacy in Anambra. Anyone is better than him
just tell everyone you are voting for tinubu and stop playing yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Softmirror: 8:33am On Aug 29, 2022
Ishilove:
And to be clear, I support no candidate. As my pater says: "they are all the same ten and ten pence."

OMO IGBO SHOW US SOME POST ABOUT PETER OBI YOU HAVE MADE ON NAIRALAND TO PROVE THE ABOVE. ABI NA ONLY TINUBU DEY CONTEST grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Softmirror: 8:46am On Aug 29, 2022
Ishilove:

OMO IGBO, YOU HAVEN'T SHOWN US POST YOU HAVE MADE OF PETER OBI SINCE THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. OR ARE YOU AFRAID THAT WHEN YOU LEAVE LAGOS FOR YOUR VILLAGE YOU WILL BE WELCOMED WITH VAUWLENCE. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by anonimi: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2022
Ishilove:
And to be clear, I support no candidate. As my pater says: "they are all the same ten and ten pence."

So do you want anarchy, no government?
Or you will vote the least bad of the alternatives for state lawmaker, governor, representative, senator and president, when the time comes

1 Like

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by anonimi: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2022
CSTRR:
No, they are not all the same.

Their antecedence does not show they are all the same.

You are just being intellectually lazy.

They are all the same in that they are all corrupt participants of how our country has turned out.
However they are different in degree of corruption and governance orientations.

1 Like

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by CSTRR: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2022
Ishilove:

Feel free to shove your opinions up that place in your anatomy that rhymes with 'mass'.
The quality of your opinion definitely ryhmes with 'mass'.

2 Likes

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by olaitoro(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Nigerians are not buying your silly propaganda. We are voting for good antecedent, person with track record of success ,
We are not voting for people who want to replace Buharis tyranny with their own form of tyranny.PO is a daft person(his bsc results is a evidence). He has no legacy in Anambra. Anyone is better than him

Who gave Nigerians the "tyranny" Buhari ? If not Tinubu.
And your APC Tinubu wants to rescue Nigeria from APC hmm?

Egbon is not easy supporting and defending Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Softmirror: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2022
olaitoro:

Who gave Nigerians the "tyranny" Buhari ? If not Tinubu.
And your APC Tinubu wants to rescue Nigeria from APC hmm?

Egbon is not easy supporting and defending Tinubu

BUT YOU LOTS WILL START CRYING LIKE BUSH BABIES WHEN TINUBU POINTS TO THE DEVELOPMENTS IN LAGOS AS HIS ACHIEMENTS.

FASHOLA, AMODE, SONWO OLU....ARE ALL TINUBU'S ACHIEMENTS.

3 Likes

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by azpekuliar: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2022
Ishilove:

This your position get as e be. There are at least 7 candidates jostling for the seat. If you cannot stick out your neck for just one of them, then na Buhari be your candidate. Make Buhari kuku continue grin

2 Likes

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by olaitoro(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2022
Softmirror:

BUT YOU LOTS WILL START CRYING LIKE BUSH BABIES WHEN TINUBU POINTS TO THE DEVELOPMENTS IN LAGOS AS HIS ACHIEMENTS.

List those Tinubu achievement in Lagos let's see.

In case you've forgotten, Lagos was Nigeria capital till 1991.
Alaye tribalist hide your tribal face in shame because this your defense does not hold water.

And what is so special about Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu ?
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by olaitoro(m): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2022
Softmirror:

Alaye tribalist hide your tribal face in shame because this your defense does not hold water.

And what is so special about Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Softmirror: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2022
olaitoro:

And what is so special about Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu

YOU TALK LIKE AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE. SO WHAT ABOUT CALABAR, LOKOJA? THIS WERE NIGERIA'S CAPITAL TOO. WHAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR UNDER DEVELOPMENT? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7176682/tinubus-achievements-lagos-governor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:

He is a daft but became the chairman of a bank before 50. He’s a daft but built a multimillion dollar business before 50. He’s a daft but became a governor in a state that can boast as the most enlightened and successful states in Nigeria.

If is daft then your father is an slowpoke for achieving nothing in his shameful old age

7 Likes

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by olaitoro(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2022
Softmirror:

YOU TALK LIKE AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE. SO WHAT ABOUT CALABAR, LOKOJA? THIS WERE NIGERIA'S CAPITAL TOO. WHAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR UNDER DEVELOPMENT? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7176682/tinubus-achievements-lagos-governor

Ogbeni, for how many years were Calabar and lokoja the capital of Nigeria when compared with Lagos?
I think too much of agbado munching is really affecting your logical reasoning.

As for that thread you quoted Lol is an empty piece bro.

6 Likes

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Omoluabi16(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2022
Ishilove:

I don't know what you're talking about smiley
No, I mean this originated from the blue street. It is an indirect sub on open/closet Tinubu fans who support him, and try to constantly justify his or her decision so as not to offend people. Normal facebook drama.
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2022
The number of votes APC will get in 2023 will determine the number of insane people we have in Nigeria.

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2022
Bravetunde:
Do you still work in nairaland,and why is it that anything good thing about theivenubu the condemned kriminal is moved to front while again against ss/se is also moved to front page.
Anyway only a fol will vote for an old drug kriminal because tribaslism.

And anyone supporting APC evil party will never no peace and evil never depart from his family
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Diligent1(f): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by wwwihy: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Arysexy(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2022
Tinubu developed lagos

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Ulunne777(f): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
Wow, whoever wrote this piece must have a PhD in psychology. He succinctly captured what those cashtivists are passing through. However, at a point, I thought he was writing about Reno because it captured his disgraceful attitude and unprincipled life 100%.

Reno is a bastard and no decent soceity should have such fool parading as an influencer because he would only infect such soceity with his corrupt proclivities.

It is for Reno,Deji and Sega.It is for all of them who are just after what they will get off from tinubu after all this is his last shot at presidency and for one who claimed he's richer than osun,he will spend whatever it will cost to get it.

It is about the synergy between conscience bankruptcy and extreme poverty .

2 Likes

Re: Troway Shame, Off Cloth And Kuku Support Tinubu By Temi Dayo by Diligent1(f): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
olaitoro:

And what is so special about Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu ?
What did you just typed about Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu? I can now see that you need a brain reset.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira In Transition, Not Jinxed – Bismarck Rewane / Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting / It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.