Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? (21151 Views)

White House Makes It Official : US “at War” With IS / Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. / Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by musiwa48: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2011
china statement of show of lack in USA economy I think crash the USA market to $1 trillion, which is the reason S and P downgrade the USA credit rating to AA from AAA. China is only  playing economy game on the USA. using all the index and medium in their control.

Jonathan/Lamido sanusi role in this crush should be noted. I think Jonathan/Lamido sanusi does not know decision in Nigeria affect other countries. It was silly to take over banks in Nigeria, because it send economy trouble for nigeria economy and Nigeria is USA third supply of oil.

China is only trying to control world economy.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by BetaThings: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^^
If you are a depositor in any of those banks, what would you have done on Sept 15 without the bank signing any MOU
Sanusi is CBN governor, not governor of CB of some countries dependent on Nigeria

If dollar falls, value of Chinese foreign reserves fall. China is talking so loudly so that ordinary chinese will applaud. Nothing more
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2011
US never started large war.US join  1st war in april 1917 and 2nd war in december 1941.USA will use political and economic war against their strongest enemies-china.USA won USSR in cold war that lasted for 40yrs.US  is looking for means of destroying china economy,may be recent US debt deal will achieve it.let wait and see.US never started large war.US join  1st war in april 1917 and 2nd war in december 1941.USA will use political and economic war against their strongest enemies-china.USA won USSR in cold war that lasted for 40yrs.US  is looking for means of destroying china economy,may be recent US debt deal will achieve it.let wait and see.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2011
some people takes panadol for another man's headache sha,
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by edujoy(m): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2011
Who gave the Americans the right to police the world?
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by BIGERBOY1: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2011
ok here is the deal.

china is a communnist state while US is democratic

the implication of this is no one knows the chinese real advancement in weponry  while u can get the US defense department budget by just googling it.

Remember in 2008  or was ir 2007 when the chinese took out a satelite from orbit using advanced guided missiles, only few countries have this capabilities, no one knew they had such capabilities until they did that, few weeks later the US claimed it too had to shoot out a satelite from orbit!

on china and Japan in military might they are incomparable (1) only a 3 or 4 countries have a million strong army - china inclussive (2) Japans nuclear program is purely civilian while china has both civilian and military aplication

interms of hardwares, did any one watch the 60th anniversary of the communist party? ondisplay were chinese made unmanned drones, intercontinental nuclear missiles, sophisticated surface to surface and defence shield missiles, ,,,,

yes US has the best military in the world, but there are somethings even the world no 1 wont dare do
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by islamrules(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2011
ok here is the deal.

china is a communnist state while US is democratic

the implication of this is no one knows the chinese real advancement in weponry while u can get the US defense department budget by just googling it.

Remember in 2008 or was ir 2007 when the chinese took out a satelite from orbit using advanced guided missiles, only few countries have this capabilities, no one knew they had such capabilities until they did that, few weeks later the US claimed it too had to shoot out a satelite from orbit!

on china and Japan in military might they are incomparable (1) only a 3 or 4 countries have a million strong army - china inclussive (2) Japans nuclear program is purely civilian while china has both civilian and military aplication

interms of hardwares, did any one watch the 60th anniversary of the communist party? ondisplay were chinese made unmanned drones, intercontinental nuclear missiles, sophisticated surface to surface and defence shield missiles, ,,,,

yes US has the best military in the world, but there are somethings even the world no 1 wont dare do

Are you saying the US is displaying her classified weapon on public show ? The helicopter they use to kill Osama, nobody has ever seen it.
You are misinformed, communism doesnt mean cultism. China also announces her military budget, google it. Stop exagerating.
France/Italy/Britan has more than this, but they dont display it on their independence day. When you are a kid and discover something new, you will want to show the whole world because it will marvel you. But when you are matured, you will just see your new discovery as normal of not worth celebrating.
The USA cannot fight China, its going to affect the whole world for sure. But if war eventually breaks out, you will pity China.

If you want US to be beaten, look on France,Russia. Concerning Japa, Japan already has a nuclear trigger and large numbers of fissile graded materials, it will only take them a year to arm nuclearly unlike Iran which needed 6 years to enrich.

America is powerful because you have never seen their power of fire. They are only fighting small wars (weak country) and internal wars. But when it comes to Power war.

If you see what I see in american airforce, you wont put china above USA
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by islamrules(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2011
And Chinese unmanned drone, has it ever seen a real engagement like USA predator and Israel.
Have they tested in real life war ?

To me they are toys. Predator has passed so many tests. Even if america want to take out Iran president with predator, they can.

The last time I checked, the best and most effective drone are made in Israel. Israel has the power of drone not even USA.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2011
USA gives israel drones, remember the F22 Raptor(The Real Monster)!
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by DamiKhojie(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2011
This seems like a pretty dumb question attacking China would not improve our economic decline. Not to mention the consequences of such an action would be devastating considering the economies of the US, China, Japan, and the EU are so tightly intertwined that even the slightest disturbance in one would send ripples to the others. So why would any world power attack the other knowing full well what could happen. I know many of the Right -Wing Conservative & Tea Partiers in America love war, but they know they have nothing to gain from attacking China
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by BIGERBOY1: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2011
i dont say the US are displaying what they have in public and neither are the chinese, their independence day display is just common to communist ex communist countries, the Kremlin stil does thesame every yr

and I beg to disagree on your comparison of any european country military and that of the chinese. the chinese military spending (the real one not the one they post for the world to see) is enough to bail out the italian economy.
these european contries just live on their world war 2 era glory, their defense budgets and military spending has shrank ever then, they are more comfortable with outsourcing their security to NATO or US to be specific. u can see this in the recent missile deffense crisis between US europe and russia.

bottom line i am not saying the US dont have the best military in the world, all am saying is even uncle sam has to think twice before it attacks the chinese.

and if the current trajectory of maintained with washington playing self appointed police while china continueS to grow ON all frontS, i wont be supprised if the headlines in 15 yrs read ; ' FORMER SUPER POWER UNITED STATES HAS, ,,'
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by ebecode(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2011
It is so ridiculous how some ppl fail to lean from history.It is a proven facts that the US alwys develop new weapons & strategies for specific war.In the world war 2,the only thing that could make Japan surrender was nuclear weapon.and president Harry Truman authorise the use of it.In Vietnam,chemial & biological weapons were used because of the difficult terrain there.The experience of US millitary in vietnam & botched attempt to rescue US citizens @ Iranian embassy gave birth to DELTA FORCES,NAVY SEALS etc, So pls stop comparing the US & China in anything for now.Blv me,china cannot even take out Russia for now coz war is a mixture of experience,ammunition & so many other things u cannot understant ordinarily.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by OLASODE2K: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2011
it is an established fact that in the past, great superpowers then have always fought bitter wars to keep the emerging powers at bay. Amongst the superpowers guilty of these abuse of power include great britain, holland, spain and one other country i cant remember now. Wars then used to be extremely predictable. God was 100% partial.He always followed the country that was able to  field the bigger battalions and army. But nowadays, two things have critically altered the predictability of wars.
             the first is the introduction of guerilla warfare and secondly, the invention of nuclear weapons. Even if the USA attacks China today, these two will tilt greatly against USA.  The reason being that China had a 50yrs of experience of waging a guerilla war amongst themselves which the USA doesnt has. the american civil war was a conventional war fought between the confederates and the federals. Aside from this, i dont see the USA winning in China of 1.2billion people if it cannot win in ten yr war in afghanistan of 30million people despite their intimidating technology and overwhelming strength. And it must be known now that China can now produce 99.99% of the technology american has now. So they wont be fighting on equal terms at all. or how do u want to term a 300million country going to war with one with 1,2billion ppl who will be fielding very similar techology?
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by BIGERBOY1: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^^

and it is also proven by history that the decline of any empire is indicated by its debt crisis, prior to the wind up of the british empire they could hardly finance their overseas expeditions , same goes for the ottoman empire. and most recent empires (see noriel rhoubini the guy who predicted the financial crisis, he is not a fortune teller o, just a financial economist at one US leading business schools cant remember the name)
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by odumchi: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2011
The USA attacking China will only speed up their economic decline. And besides such a war isn't possible. Where will the USA get funds for it? And also who will continue to give them loans if Chinas at war? China also has the worlds largest standing army and can mobilize 1 million men in 24 hours.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2011
USA no fit try am. I'll support China 100%

Rubbish. And it's becoming hard to remember te last time America won a war.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by prefers555: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2011
i laugh ;d when i hear people say china making attempts to become no 1 global power. i ask, do they have the wherewithal to establish themselves as a world power. what are the traits of a world super power? ability to offer a helping hand to a country in need, whether u have anything at stake or not. this trait alone china or russia has has not shown enough. any country willing to take over from the u.s must be ready to manage global political chaos as the u.s has tried to do(though havent suceeded). we should all note that the only reason why china is a major player at the moment is as a result of their resolve to make out someting meaningful out of their ever increasing population. how many times has china lent out a helping hand to another nation accross de globe?i am not refering to non interest loans. they rerely do, simply becos they seem to have their focus on its economic dominance. this is certainly not de way to go about it, if they have an agenda towards global economic dominance. ask yourself, how many charity foundations has its root in great china? very little compared to their enormous wealth. if china wants to emerge de world power of our time. it must learn to give unconditionally(judt like the us is doing and they are seriously getting their hands burnt kiss cry) what role has china played in reducing hunger, aids, poverty in de world? not much.even their poor citizens complain of complete marginalization in wealth distribution.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by islamrules(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2011
it is an established fact that in the past, great superpowers then have always fought bitter wars to keep the emerging powers at bay. Amongst the superpowers guilty of these abuse of power include great britain, holland, spain and one other country i cant remember now. Wars then used to be extremely predictable. God was 100% partial.He always followed the country that was able to field the bigger battalions and army. But nowadays, two things have critically altered the predictability of wars.
the first is the introduction of guerilla warfare and secondly, the invention of nuclear weapons. Even if the USA attacks China today, these two will tilt greatly against USA. The reason being that China had a 50yrs of experience of waging a guerilla war amongst themselves which the USA doesnt has. the american civil war was a conventional war fought between the confederates and the federals. Aside from this, i dont see the USA winning in China of 1.2billion people if it cannot win in ten yr war in afghanistan of 30million people despite their intimidating technology and overwhelming strength. And it must be known now that China can now produce 99.99% of the technology american has now. So they wont be fighting on equal terms at all. or how do u want to term a 300million country going to war with one with 1,2billion ppl who will be fielding very similar techology?

There are two types of war:
1. Occupation war: E.g, Iraq, Afganistan, you occupy your enemy territory to oust the government there. This is not a war par see. This kind of war is hard to win. Infact, you can never win it because you are sleeping and eating your enemy else your commit genocide. That is when Guerrilla war fare is effective. America wont occupy China. And US army are well experienced. Guerrilla warfare wont work there because American Soldiers wont enter Shangai.

2. Bullying War: Is a war fought to cripple your enemy. It is going to be technology based, remote controlled with strategical with the whole purpose of wrecking your enemy, no much man power needed as machines will be employed. This is what US will use and China cannot carry the burden. This is the fate of China war.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by okooyinbo(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2011
Look at these little children talking about war like Mike Tyson vs. Sugar Ray Leonard.
First and foremost, the USA can not just declare war on China. They would have to explain to the world how China has threatened their national sovereignty to warrant a war. And beside, an offensive war against China is not one the USA can possibly win. If they win, that would be the end of the USA notwithstanding. The burden of the war would hit all and sundry in that country.

If you people take your time to read about the history of waring, you would have known that AGGRESSORS are always fought collectively. If you think NATO would unconditionaly follow the USA to war, then you know nought of international politics.

A war between the USA and CHINA would be a big calamity for the human kind, and I hope if some falky idiots in the white house do decide to go about that madness, Nigeria and indeed Africa will be NEUTRAL. I am very sure that we Germans wont support the USA by an aggressive foolhardy war of self-destruction. We have learnt our lessons from 2 world wars.

I read where someone wrote that the nations capable of fighting the USA are Britain/Germany/Russia. Dear Alice, I am afraid I really have to katapult you back to your dreamland. How on earth did you arrive at that? If there is one among the TRIO that COULD risk a combat with the USA, it's only RUSSIA. The reason for that is clear as 7 up. Remove the Russian Nuclear capability and they are a small player millitarily. Even the RUSSIANs know that they are not up to par. China is a veeeeeeeeeeeerry much BIGGER threat than the TRIO. Go ask the INDIANs, they would tell you tales about the efficiency of the CHINESE killing "Biorobots". And Japan, what nuclear capability have they got? According to the treaty between the USA and Japan ending the 2nd World War in the pacific realm, Japan is not allowed to have nuclear weapons. The Defence of Japan is on America's shoulder. The same goes for S. Korea and TAIWAN.

According to some people, the USA budgeting billions for Armory is a sign of technological sophistication and millitary edge of the USA over China. Well, this is no further from the truth. To illustrate how false this line of thought really is, I would start just by asking you a question. Why do you think many of the technological gadgets you use are inscribed with "MADE IN CHINA"? Simple, the Chinese do not only produce so cheap, they also have the technologies - fair enough if we say these technologies have largely be stolen from the Western Nations. And they are also developing their own technologies. China students are all over the Globe. Therefore, China will not budget so much as the USA, because most of the Chinese millitary gadgets are produced in China, and at a very muuuuuuch lower price as the USA.

Conclusively, I do not forsee any direct millitary conflict between China and the USA in the near future. It would be a catastrophy for all mankind if it does happen.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by islamrules(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2011
War is not about 1.2billion war is about the number of cruise missile you can pilot. lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by ebecode(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2011
Well China cannot even afford to go to any war right now because of their internal division remember,Tibetans want independent & this is a region where natunal resourses are abound.The Aighurs also want freedom as well as mongolian chinese couple with the fact that they are now @ indirect war with their neighours namely,Vietnam,Malaysia,Phillipines etc over SPARTLEYS dispute besides nobody really likes the chinese rise in Asia.As regards china's economy.This is the only superpower country where foreign investment acount for 57% of her economy.who do u think owns those investments? 'Uncle sam' outsourcers of course, now u kw why china will countinue to buy US debt.Come 2 think of it,if u don't buy US bond of this world, whose bond are u going to buy? Russia,Italy,France, US treasury is considered a safe haven even after s&p downgrade.Have u ever wondered why the whole world was concern about US fiscal responsibility bcoz if the USA go down she will drag all of us with her.How much do u think a barrel of oil worth in the past few days of Wall street turmoil? of course the price of oil fell dramatically & global stock plunges.THE FACT IS USA AND CHINA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD ARE HOSTAGES TO EACH OTHER.nts? 'Uncle sam' outsourcers of course, now u kw why china will countinue to buy US debt.Come 2 think of it,if u don't buy US bond of this world, whose bond are u going to buy? Russia,Italy,France, US treasury is considered a safe haven even after s&p downgrade.Have u ever wondered why the whole world was concern about US fiscal responsibility bcoz if the USA go down she will drag all of us with her.How much do u think a barrel of oil worth in the past few days of Wall street turmoil? of course the price of oil fell dramatically & global stock plunges.THE FACT IS USA AND CHINA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD ARE HOSTAGES TO EACH OTHER.While we can do without China.vestment acount for 57% of her economy.who do u think owns those investments? 'Uncle sam' outsourcers of course, now u kw why china will countinue to buy US debt.Come 2 think of it,if u don't buy US bond of this world, whose bond are u going to buy? Russia,Italy,France, US treasury is considered a safe haven even after s&p downgrade.Have u ever wondered why the whole world was concern about US fiscal responsibility bcoz if the USA go down she will drag all of us with her.How much do u think a barrel of oil worth in the past few days of Wall street turmoil? of course the price of oil fell dramatically & global stock plunges.THE FACT IS USA AND CHINA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD ARE HOSTAGES TO EACH OTHER.nts? 'Uncle sam' outsourcers of course, now u kw why china will countinue to buy US debt.Come 2 think of it,if u don't buy US bond of this world, whose bond are u going to buy? Russia,Italy,France, US treasury is considered a safe haven even after s&p downgrade.Have u ever wondered why the whole world was concern about US fiscal responsibility bcoz if the USA go down she will drag all of us with her.How much do u think a barrel of oil worth in the past few days of Wall street turmoil? of course the price of oil fell dramatically & global stock plunges.THE FACT IS USA AND CHINA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD ARE HOSTAGES TO EACH OTHER.While we can do without China.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by islamrules(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2011
Look at these little children talking about war like Mike Tyson vs. Sugar Ray Leonard.
First and foremost, the USA can not just declare war on China. They would have to explain to the world how China has threatened their national sovereignty to warrant a war. And beside, an offensive war against China is not one the USA can possibly win. If they win, that would be the end of the USA notwithstanding. The burden of the war would hit all and sundry in that country.

If you people take your time to read about the history of waring, you would have known that AGGRESSORS are always fought collectively. If you think NATO would unconditionaly follow the USA to war, then you know nought of international politics.

A war between the USA and CHINA would be a big calamity for the human kind, and I hope if some falky idiots in the white house do decide to go about that madness, Nigeria and indeed Africa will be NEUTRAL. I am very sure that we Germans wont support the USA by an aggressive foolhardy war of self-destruction. We have learnt our lessons from 2 world wars.

I read where someone wrote that the nations capable of fighting the USA are Britain/Germany/Russia. Dear Alice, I am afraid I really have to katapult you back to your dreamland. How on earth did you arrive at that? If there is one among the TRIO that COULD risk a combat with the USA, it's only RUSSIA. The reason for that is clear as 7 up. Remove the Russian Nuclear capability and they are a small player millitarily. Even the RUSSIANs know that they are not up to par. China is a veeeeeeeeeeeerry much BIGGER threat than the TRIO. Go ask the INDIANs, they would tell you tales about the efficiency of the CHINESE killing "Biorobots". And Japan, what nuclear capability have they got? According to the treaty between the USA and Japan ending the 2nd World War in the pacific realm, Japan is not allowed to have nuclear weapons. The Defence of Japan is on America's shoulder. The same goes for S. Korea and TAIWAN.

According to some people, the USA budgeting billions for Armory is a sign of technological sophistication and millitary edge of the USA over China. Well, this is no further from the truth. To illustrate how false this line of thought really is, I would start just by asking you a question. Why do you think many of the technological gadgets you use are inscribed with "MADE IN CHINA"? Simple, the Chinese do not only produce so cheap, they also have the technologies - fair enough if we say these technologies have largely be stolen from the Western Nations. And they are also developing their own technologies. China students are all over the Globe. Therefore, China will not budget so much as the USA, because most of the Chinese millitary gadgets are produced in China, and at a very muuuuuuch lower price as the USA.

Conclusively, I do not forsee any direct millitary conflict between China and the USA in the near future. It would be a catastrophy for all mankind if it does happen.
That was the way people exagerated Saddam Hussein before his death. The whole world is just looking for one country that can be used to threaten America, but that country does not exist as of now.

China Biorobot ? You mean American doesnt have biotech weapons ? Keep dreaming. America has entered chinese airspace times without numbers. It shows China's air defence is weak (although they have anti-aircraft missile wich can only take down F16 planes, what happens to other American classified/undisclosed war plane programs ?).  It means if it comes to biological war, America will be able to deliver bio attack on China . China built a clone of F16 warplane recently through stealing from American weapon makers. Does this account for the remaining warplanes and missiles ?effectively.

War is practical not hearsay, or formula.  

When it comes to Electronics, the whole world is going back to America especially IT/Mobile, people are tired of Chinese product, everybody is apply, blackberry, red berry e.t.c.

China makes fake product, it means they still dont know to perfect it. They should go and learn from US. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by okooyinbo(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2011
When I say BIOROBOT, I am not talking about some kind of evil machine invented in a laboratory. I am talking about the Chinese soldiers. Dem be the REAL Zombies. Dem no they ask question. Before before, na so American soldiers be. Either right or wrong, they fight for Uncle Samu. Nowadays, that is no more the case. Immediately American soldiers are brought in casket in their dozens, a lot of those who voted for the war wil be busying look for exit strategy. I repeat, dem no born America well to declare war on CHINA. If dem no fit win common N. Korea and Vietnam, how dem want defeat China. Abi you think say Chinese people be like ARABs wey if dem give EGUNJE dem go jump flag?
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by odumchi: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2011
@ ebecode

The PRC's internal problems aren't that large. Most Chinese 95% are Han Chinese. The Mongolians in China don't number 1 million and the Tibetans number only 30 million. Both groups are a small minority. Do not underestimate manpower. Technology cannot always compensate for manpower.

Let's say in a battle, the Chinese are ready to sacrifice 100,000 troops in a single battle to kill 10,000 enemy forces. China has a reserve of over 300 million able bodied youths that can be drafted. The US army now has currently 1 million reserves and a few hundred thousand active personnel. They can mobilize up to 60 million youths, but how will they feed/pay/train/ equip those troops in their declining economy?
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by Builder: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2011
China will flattened the USA and its NATO allies, i trust dem chinko people, the dont mess about nad i really looking forward to that
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by okooyinbo(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2011
odumchi:

@ ebecode

The PRC's internal problems aren't that large. Most Chinese 95% are Han Chinese. The Mongolians in China don't number 1 million and the Tibetans number only 30 million. Both groups are a small minority. Do not underestimate manpower. Technology cannot always compensate for manpower.

Let's say in a battle, the Chinese are ready to sacrifice 100,000 troops in a single battle to kill 10,000 enemy forces. China has a reserve of over 300 million able bodied youths that can be drafted. The US army now has currently 1 million reserves and a few hundred thousand active personnel. They can mobilize up to 60 million youths, but how will they feed/pay/train/ equip those troops in their declining economy?

Help me ask dem o?
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by emmatok(m): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2011
China we hear are just over-hyped .

I heard their over-hyped high speed-train killed more then 40 people 3 weeks ago. grin grin grin

And that is Chinese Fake technologies for you.

The current US military budget is more than, that of Russia, China, Britain and Japan combined.

So China will not risk any military confrontation with US.

China is just a manufacturing plant for the US.

Most US business men prefare to manufacture in China due to cheaper labour.

Check out Apple, HP, Dell, and other electronic product Indigenous to the US.

They are all manufactured in China by Foxconn et al and shipped to the US because most Chines cannot afford these products.

That is why China is still a developing country.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by odumchi: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2011
Look behind the computer you are using now. Tell me it's not Made In China.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by emmatok(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
odumchi:

Look behind the computer you are using now. Tell me it's not Made In China.

That is the mistake you keep making.

The computer might be made in ABA,CHINA OR TAIWAN.

But the technology belong to the US if it is a HP, DELL, APPLE .

That manufactural(ABA,CHINA OR TAIWAN) are just factory owners like[b] Foxconn.[/b]

The patent and intellectual right belongs to the brand owner ( HP, DELL, APPLE).
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by honeric01(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^^

I pity your likes, ask how some children in China were able to break into the American's defense system, yes WHITEHOUSE security achieves/system got broken into by some unknown hackers from CHINA.

China remains the only country where you can't really say what they have because they prefer to leave you guessing.

They have been able to successfully inject themselves into every country existing on earth, GO TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD and see if you won't find China town, china this, china that, they go there, steal whatever information/technology you have, they come back home and re-design it to suit themselves.

I REPEAT for now, NO country can dare China, not even America, China is ready to sacrifice anything to keep their communist society alive.

Even Russia can fight America to standstill because they are like a wounded lion hibernating and recuperating, they don't make noise and they really know that they have nothing to lose going into any real war, AMERICA has alot to lose but Russia can decide to fight because they've really got nothing to lose.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by yelanst(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2011
Forget all these threats US is spewing. They know, as much as we know, that they dont have the capacity to attack China. If they do, they will definitely regret it. IN this contemporary world, we dont consider only military prowess in war, but, also economic strength. have you ever asked yourself this simple question-"can the US finance a major war?  You people should just accept the fact that the US is sick. Forget all these there show and blablabla.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by Wallie(m): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2011
This is a topic that very few of you know anything about except what you goggled or someone told you.

1. The US cannot just declare military war against China as there’s no justification for it. If anything, a military war between the US and China will be fought by proxies, South and North Korea.

2. China is developing economically and cannot afford to fight with the US, which is the same reason they keep buying the US treasury to keep their currency artificially low.

3. The type of war that is more likely is a trade war and China will still be on the losing end because they have over 1 billion people to feed who are churning away at factories making goods to export. Guess where all their manufactured goods are going? The US and Europe.

4. Militarily, the US is already on China’s doorstep with their nuclear powered aircraft carriers. China only recently bought a decommissioned aircraft carrier from Russia that will be reversed-engineered to make theirs. Even more importantly is the fact that China’s military is not modernized. They only recently started modernization.   

5. The only thing China is good at is copying and stealing secrets from the US to make their own weapon. And they are still a few decades away. You can only copy what you know about.

6. One of the most important things in during a war is command and control. There’s only one way to know that all that military equipments that you have work; you have to try them out. This is the same reason the Russians (and at times, the Iranians) are supplying the insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan with weapons or ways to defeat American technology.

7. If US will go to war with China, it will be over Taiwan because the US is responsible for Taiwan’s security and China wants control of Taiwan.

8. Lastly, you don’t know how much is spent on classified programs by NASA and some other DoD departments. There are gazillions of black programs out there! Some can even be in your backyard without you knowing! Also, there’s supplementary spending bills that could be used to fund wars like the ones used to fund the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fact-check: Did Russian Space Agency Threaten To Strand American Astronaut In Sp / King Of Swaziland Renames Country Eswatini To Stop Being Confused With Swzerland / 7.6 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Japan As Country Braces For 16Ft Tsunami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.