Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? (21152 Views)

White House Makes It Official : US “at War” With IS / Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. / Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by Wallie(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2011
yelanst:

Forget all these threats US is spewing. They know, as much as we know, that they dont have the capacity to attack China. If they do, they will definitely regret it. IN this contemporary world, we dont consider only military prowess in war, but, also economic strength. have you ever asked yourself this simple question-"can the US finance a major war?  You people should just accept the fact that the US is sick. Forget all these there show and blablabla.

Can China finance a major war? What is really China's economic strength? How about income per capita? Since 2001, the US has spent about $1,232,766,000,000 to fight two wars.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by Wallie(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2011
honeric01:

^^^

China remains the only country where you can't really say what they have because they prefer to leave you guessing.

Really? Take a look at this site available in the public domain to learn about what they have: http://www.defencetalk.com/pictures/g9-chinese-military.html
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by hajifaty: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2011
islamrules:

And Chinese unmanned drone, has it ever seen a real engagement like USA predator and Israel.
Have they tested in real life war ?

To me they are toys. Predator has passed so many tests. Even if america want to take out Iran president with predator, they can.

The last time I checked, the best and most effective drone are made in Israel. Israel has the power of drone not even USA.

Do you know how many times the Predators have been shot down by the Iranians? American can  not take out Iran talk less of China.

emmatok:

China we hear  are just over-hyped .

I heard their over-hyped high speed-train killed more then 40 people 3 weeks ago. grin grin grin

And that is Chinese Fake technologies for you.

The current US military budget is more than, that of Russia, China, Britain and Japan combined.

So China will not risk any military confrontation with US.

China is just a manufacturing plant for the US.

Most US business men prefare to manufacture in China due to cheaper labour.

Check out Apple, HP, Dell, and other electronic product Indigenous  to the US.

They are all manufactured in China by Foxconn et al and shipped to the US because most Chines cannot afford these products.

That is why China is still a developing country.

That happens every well. Its not the matter of how good you are. everything that is not natural must have one problem or more. What will you say about the crash of many airbus and boeing planes that are crashing and only God still know how many of it will crash before you and me say good bye to this world. Are they made of fake technologies as well. Think right bro.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by honeric01(m): 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2011
Wallie:

Really? Take a look at this site available in the public domain to learn about what they have: http://www.defencetalk.com/pictures/g9-chinese-military.html

LOL, that's the one the writer of that article/list knows or the one the Chinese govt decided to show the public, the rest is left for your mind to guess.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by emmatok(m): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2011
honeric01:

^^^

I pity your likes, ask how some children in China were able to break into the American's defense system, yes WHITEHOUSE security achieves/system got broken into by some unknown hackers from CHINA.

China remains the only country where you can't really say what they have because they prefer to leave you guessing.

They have been able to successfully inject themselves into every country existing on earth, GO TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD and see if you won't find China town, china this, china that, they go there, steal whatever information/technology you have, they come back home and re-design it to suit themselves.

I REPEAT for now, NO country can dare China, not even America, China is ready to sacrifice anything to keep their communist society alive.

Even Russia can fight America to standstill because they are like a wounded lion hibernating and recuperating, they don't make noise and they really know that they have nothing to lose going into any real war, AMERICA has alot to lose but Russia can decide to fight because they've really got nothing to lose.

You don't know anybody here, so why pity anybody.

Russia has being hacking the US for years, so Chinese hacking is not new.

What you may not know is that the  US has all lot of Clandestine Organisations like, ANONYMOUS, LulzSec [/b]e.t.c hacking every country for the US govt.

[b]At present China is a very fragile country, places like  Xinjiang,Tibet e.t.c are planing to seceded from China.

All they need is an external force, they won't hesitate to take up arms against People's Republic of China (PRC) government .

How will Russia fight America when she is surrounded by US allies.

US has the strongest DIPLOMACY GUNBOAT on earth.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by proffmanue(m): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2011
Both can't go to war against each other for now.
China can't win a war against US, but it can inflict huge damage on the US military.
China have a lot to loose if it goes to war with the US.
China may not come out as a single country but the US will always survive if the western allies support her.
God help the human race if war breaks out btw these duo.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by Wallie(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2011
hajifaty:

Do you know how many times the Predators have been shot down by the Iranians? American can  not take out Iran talk less of China.

How many times? Once and that's after how many flights over their nuclear weapons area? Moreover, is that UAV supposed to represent the best of American technology? That thing has been in service since the 90s.

You also said that America cannot take out Iran? If a country as small as Israel is willing to unilaterally attack Iran, do you think a single American aircraft carrier cannot do major damage to the whole of that country? The only people that will suffer the consequences of such action are the Saudis and the Israelis.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by honeric01(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2011
emmatok:

You don't know anybody here, so why pity anybody.

Russia has being hacking the US for years, so Chinese hacking is not new.

What you may not know is that the  US has all lot of Clandestine Organisations like, ANONYMOUS, LulzSec [/b]e.t.c hacking every country for the US govt.

[b]At present China is a very fragile country, places like  Xinjiang,Tibet e.t.c are planing to seceded from China.

All they need is an external force, they won't hesitate to take up arms against People's Republic of China (PRC) government .

How will Russia fight America when she is surrounded by US allies.

US has the strongest DIPLOMACY GUNBOAT on earth.

Do i need to know you before pitying you? lol

You guys keep mentioning US allies, all i do is laugh, you know why? when the main shit happens, the same way most of them withdrew from the Iraq and Afghanistan's invasion, same way would they all leave the US alone in the war. If losing the "world power" status is what you're afraid of, then i am sorry to dissapoint you because before the US became one, we had series of other world power, you can't hold on to one forever, when you get to peak and end up in debt, another one takes over. within now and 30 years, expect another world power, it's not a prophesy, it's a common knowledge
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by yelanst(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2011
@Wallie
fine and good,i concur that US spent such whopping amount to finance wars in the past. We are still saying the same thing. That whopping amount the spent is the root cause of the problem the are facing now and hence the reason why i said the cannot finance a war. Mind you, a lot of countries are looking foward to the day a woe will befall the US. The whole world frowns at  their imperialistic approach to matters.So dont be surprise that at the advent of a major war, countries such as Britain and Germany will take sides against them. US cannot fight any war now; not even with a country like Iran. I assure you that Iran will undermine them.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by Wallie(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2011
yelanst:

@Wallie
fine and good,i concur that US spent such whopping amount to finance wars in the past. We are still saying the same thing. That whopping amount the spent is the root cause of the problem the are facing now and hence the reason why i said the cannot finance a war. Mind you, a lot of countries are looking foward to the day a woe will befall the US. The whole world frowns at  their imperialistic approach to matters.So dont be surprise that at the advent of a major war, countries such as Britain and Germany will take sides against them. US cannot fight any war now; not even with a country like Iran. I assure you that Iran will undermine them.

Slightly right! It is true that the US does not have an appetite for another war but that does not mean that they can’t wage one if they have to. Worst case scenario, drop both current wars and face one enemy. The weapons to level Iran’s military installations/infrastructures from the air are already at their border.

Britain is like the US’ lap dog. Whatever America says or do, the British will follow! Germany cannot defend itself anymore, case closed! Why do you think American military installations are still in Germany till today?
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by emmatok(m): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2011
honeric01:

Do i need to know you before pitying you? lol

You guys keep mentioning US allies, all i do is laugh, you know why? when the main poo happens, the same way most of them withdrew from the Iraq and Afghanistan's invasion, same way would they all leave the US alone in the war. If losing the "world power" status is what you're afraid of, then i am sorry to dissapoint you because before the US became one, we had series of other world power, you can't hold on to one forever, when you get to peak and end up in debt, another one takes over. within now and 30 years, expect another world power, it's not a prophesy, it's a common knowledge

HA HA why will you pity anybody here, when we are all expressing our view.

Look, I don't care if America loose world power or not.

But you cannot compare the current America to China in anyway.

I have seen both US and China in little time i have been on earth.

And I can tell you US is better than China, because of its Democracy and freedom of speech and association.

Most people go to China for just for business, they cannot live there, because  they don't respect  human right.

Most countries pre fare dealing with US rather than China and Russia.

Who want do business with bullies.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by emmatok(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2011
yelanst:

@Wallie

Lol, the US is the only country holding Israel from striking Iran.

I assure you the little Israel force will wipe-out Iranian nuclear plants within days.

All Israel need is a go-ahead from the US.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by hajifaty: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2011
emmatok:

Lol, the US is the only country holding Israel from striking Iran.

I assure you the little Israel force will wipe-out Iranian nuclear plants within days.

All Israel need is a go-ahead from the US.

Then if both us and israel have the power to strike iran. what are they waiting for?. they dare not
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by emmatok(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2011
hajifaty:

Then if both us and israel have the power to strike iran. what are they waiting for?. they dare not

If they strike Iran you will be the first person to rain curses and insults on them .

Claiming its a genocide.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by odumchi: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2011
That's the mistake you're making. China is like the cook. The Americans provide the ingredients and they pay the Chinese to cook it. Without India China or etc there would be no consumer products. These goods can't be manufactured in the West since there are labour unions that demand high wages.

Even the electronics market isn't controlled by the USA. Sony, Toshiba, Nintendo, Microsoft tech, etc is all owned by Japan. Sony is the largest electronics company in the world
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by odumchi: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2011
Israel is capable of doing damage to Iran. Dont you remember in the 90s when an Israeli f16 destroyed an Iranian nuclear testing facility.

Israel has the middle easts most advanced airforce and navy. However Israels army is only built for defense. They aren't capable of launching a large scale offensive war however they can defend
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by manny4life(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2011
hajifaty:

They have no need to strike Iran, if they wanted to, it would have been long before now. Iran has been making so much mouth, when they intercepted all their cargo, why did they not retaliate? Since Israel has been pissing them off, what has Iran done? Is it only you who don't know about the UN resolution about Israel and Iran? Ask your Muslim brothers, they will tell you; Israel can take Iran off the map if they choose, western powers (their allies) are holding them back.

Again, China is no match for the U.S. in terms of war. If U.S. has a match, it's that of Russia with Nuclear war heads but with no technology advance. At least Japan and South Korea are against China and her cohort North Korea, if they face each other who you think will lead? As for the middle east, Israel is a major force to reckon with; they hold their own amongst other Muslim nation and Iran of all KNOWS that. Like I stated, China sure don't need one, they will rather back down or forgo their loans or be put in their place.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by honeric01(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2011
emmatok:

HA HA why will you pity anybody here, when we are all expressing our view.

Look, I don't care if America loose world power or not.

But you cannot compare the current America to China in anyway.

I have seen both US and China in little time i have been on earth.

And I can tell you US is better than China, because of its Democracy and freedom of speech and association.

Most people go to China for just for business, they cannot live there, because  they don't respect  human right.

Most countries pre fare dealing with US rather than China and Russia.

Who want do business with bullies.

The actual bully remains the US and their allies, i don't want to type too many words here, there are alot of things you obviously don't know about war, there are NO ALLIES, it's all about interest.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by Ohibenemma(m): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2011
A war between the both of them will be mutually detrimental. Neither of them will escape unscathed. It will only pave the way for another world power to emerge, same way America emerged after Germany had spent itself out in the 2nd world war. Then even Britain was believed to be more powerful than the USA, but alas. Also, JAPAN is still smarting under the wounds of the bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, and may not take the side of America in the event of a face-off, They will likely watch others battle it out while waiting in the wings to take over when all others have tired out. Just ma humble opinion sia.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by emmatok(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2011
odumchi:

That's the mistake you're making. China is like the cook. The Americans provide the ingredients and they pay the Chinese to cook it. Without India China or etc there would be no consumer products. These goods can't be manufactured in the West since there are labour unions that demand high wages.

Even the electronics market isn't controlled by the USA. Sony, Toshiba, Nintendo, Microsoft tech, etc is all owned by Japan. Sony is the largest electronics company in the world

You are correct, but not totaly .

For consumer electronic  like Sony, Toshiba, Nintendo you can give it to Japan.

But for Technological electronics, like Microsoft,HP, Oracle, Dell, Motorola, Apple e.t.c are majorly  from the US.

Above all you can see that China,India are just Manufacturing plant for the US AND Japan.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by manny4life(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2011
A lot of you here need to read into Asia news; Japan has been accusing China for sinking it's warship on some Asian ocean, look it up. Japan is pissed with China as it is, they even took the case to UN security council and China denied they have no wrong doing at all, at the UN council, Japan promised that any provocation from China will be met with military retaliation and FORCE. Please you guys should look it up, so for the person saying Japan will watch, Japan is seriously seeking a way to retaliate back, go back to war with China, and China sure knows this. The two nations have brewing tensions amongst them. Then again, I stand to be corrected.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by odumchi: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2011
@ emmatok

The technology of Microsoft computers/ video games is designed in Japan, however Microsoft is an American company. The sales of Sony cameras and videogames only exceeds that of Dell and Mac combined. Remember The Sony ps2 is the most popular game system in the world. Its production was from 2001-present. It alone had millions of sales across the world. Sony also tries in making laptops like the Vaio but they arent much popular.

Microsoft is the only electronics company that cam contend with Sony but despite thus, Sony is still larger than Microsoft. Sony makes, cameras, camcorders, CDs, DVDs, movies, laptops, playstation series, televisions etc.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by yelanst(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2011
America core allies.

Canada (Traditional ally)
Australia (Anzac ally)
New Zealand )Anzac ally)
NATO/EU (Main ally with 2 nuclear powers France and Britain)
Japan (Asian ally)
South Korea (The puppet of America)
Israel (Nuclear power and regional power)
Taiwan

China core allies
Russia (Nuclear and world Power)
SCO (Strategic ally in Central Asia)
Burma (strategic Asian ally)
Venezuela (Latin American strategic ally)
Pakistan (Major partner and Nuclear power)
Iran (Middle eastern ally and regional power)
Cuba (Latin American strategic ally)
North Korea (Traditional cold war ally with nuclear weapons)
Syria (Strategic middle eastern ally)

Let us critically examine this issue. Let us assume that all these allies will show up if a war ensues.

- SCO+Russia+China versus NATO+ USA
-Iran+Pakistan versus Isreal( May God save Isreal)
-North korea vs Japan.
-Others.

china manpower, & technology + russian technology = scary!

WELL, If this war should ensue, we all will not be alive to witness the winner
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by honeric01(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2011
manny4life:

They have no need to strike Iran, if they wanted to, it would have been long before now. Iran has been making so much mouth, when they intercepted all their cargo, why did they not retaliate? Since Israel has been pissing them off, what has Iran done? Is it only you who don't know about the UN resolution about Israel and Iran? Ask your Muslim brothers, they will tell you; Israel can take Iran off the map if they choose, western powers (their allies) are holding them back.

Again, China is no match for the U.S. in terms of war. If U.S. has a match, it's that of Russia with Nuclear war heads but with no technology advance. At least Japan and South Korea are against China and her cohort North Korea, if they face each other who you think will lead? As for the middle east, Israel is a major force to reckon with; they hold their own amongst other Muslim nation and Iran of all KNOWS that. Like I stated, China sure don't need one, they will rather back down or forgo their loans or be put in their place.

JOKE of the century, in your mind, China is a lone ranger and has got no friends too right? keep watching hollywood, when it's time for business, switch to reality TV.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by manny4life(m): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2011
honeric01:

JOKE of the century, in your mind, China is a lone ranger and has got no friends too right? keep watching hollywood, when it's time for business, switch to reality TV.

Lol I know right, tell me about it. I'm still watching Hollywood, I will switch to CNN when the time comes.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by emmatok(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2011
honeric01:

The actual bully remains the US and their allies, i don't want to type too many words here, there are alot of things you obviously don't know about war, there are NO ALLIES, it's all about interest.

Since WWII their have always being allies foes .

Remember China was an ally to the US .

The question is, which side will people/countries stand with when their is a crisis.

I tell you most countries will go with the US and western nations.

And not China or Russia.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by PointB: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2011
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
- Albert Einstein
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by emmatok(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2011
yelanst:

America core allies.

Canada (Traditional ally)
Australia (Anzac ally)
New Zealand )Anzac ally)
NATO/EU (Main ally with 2 nuclear powers France and Britain)
Japan (Asian ally)
South Korea (The puppet of America)
Israel (Nuclear power and regional power)
Taiwan

China core allies
Russia (Nuclear and world Power)
SCO (Strategic ally in Central Asia)
Burma (strategic Asian ally)
Venezuela (Latin American strategic ally)
Pakistan (Major partner and Nuclear power)
Iran (Middle eastern ally and regional power)
Cuba (Latin American strategic ally)
North Korea (Traditional cold war ally with nuclear weapons)
Syria (Strategic middle eastern ally)

Let us critically examine this issue. Let us assume that all these allies will show up if a war ensues.

- SCO+Russia+China versus NATO+ USA
-Iran+Pakistan versus Isreal( May God save Isreal)
-North korea vs Japan.
-Others.

china manpower, & technology + russian technology = scary!

WELL, If this war should ensue, we all will not be alive to witness the winner

This your information is not right at all o o o.

1. NATO is made up of countries from the former USSR and they are all surrounding Russia.e.g Poland, Georgia, Serbia e.t.c

2. Most democratic Nations, both from Africa, Europe, Asia and South America, will stand by the US any-day.

3.China is a country waiting to split, all they need is an external force.

If a war starts today the Chinese will be fighting the US in China.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by IykeD1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2011
Una don come again. . .

This is a topic that very few of you know anything about except what you goggled or someone told you.

1.   The US cannot just declare military war against China as there’s no justification for it. If anything, a military war between the US and China will be fought by proxies, South and North Korea.

2.   China is developing economically and cannot afford to fight with the US, which is the same reason they keep buying the US treasury to keep their currency artificially low.

3.   The type of war that is more likely is a trade war and China will still be on the losing end because they have over 1 billion people to feed who are churning away at factories making goods to export. Guess where all their manufactured goods are going? The US and Europe.

4.   Militarily, the US is already on China’s doorstep with their nuclear powered aircraft carriers. China only recently bought a decommissioned aircraft carrier from Russia that will be reversed-engineered to make theirs. Even more importantly is the fact that China’s military is not modernized. They only recently started modernization.  

5.   The only thing China is good at is copying and stealing secrets from the US to make their own weapon. And they are still a few decades away. You can only copy what you know about.

6.   One of the most important things in during a war is command and control. There’s only one way to know that all that military equipments that you have work; you have to try them out. This is the same reason the Russians (and at times, the Iranians) are supplying the insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan with weapons or ways to defeat American technology.

7.   If US will go to war with China, it will be over Taiwan because the US is responsible for Taiwan’s security and China wants control of Taiwan.

8.   Lastly, you don’t know how much is spent on classified programs by NASA and some other DoD departments. There are gazillions of black programs out there! Some can even be in your backyard without you knowing! Also, there’s supplementary spending bills that could be used to fund wars like the ones used to fund the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Thanks God, somebody knows what they are talking about. People need to think before they talk.
1. Why will the US attack China, you don't think they have better things to do like attending to domestic issues after the Iraq and Afghanistan adventures?

2. China has made great strides militarily, but its no match for the US. You don't get to spend over a $trillion a year in defence for nothing. There is no country that can project power all around the world like the US does today. As mentioned above, the US is already at the Chinese doorsteps via Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan with sub marines and carriers that have or can carry nuclear warheads.  US is not interested in gong to war with China, but if one comes, China will not know what hit them. If they manage to survive the first round, they will hit back but with a lesser power. The US will of course complete the job in the next round.  Keep in mind you are talking about the only country that have actually used nuclear weapons!

3. As for the Afghanistan war, think about it for a second - all of these 10 year war is actually happening in Afghanistan. A single bullet has not being fired into the US since the war began by the Taliban.  Also, in the case of Vietnam or Afghanistan, its not that they don't have the capability to wipe out either place from earth, its just that the goals were different.

4. For all its economic success, keep in mind that the size of the Chinese economy is still roughly one third of the US economy. The question is will the Chinese continue to grow at their current pace for the next 10 years and the US growth will continue to be stunted? Does the Chinese have the innovation to maintain that edge and for how long? That could happen but lets not begin to pretend that it has happened yet.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by IykeD1(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2011

2. China has made great strides militarily, but its no match for the US. You don't get to spend over a $trillion a year in defence for nothing. There is no country that can project power all around the world like the US does today. As mentioned above, the US is already at the Chinese doorsteps via Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan with sub marines and carriers that have or can carry nuclear warheads. US is not interested in gong to war with China, but if one comes, China will not know what hit them. If they manage to survive the first round, they will hit back but with a lesser power. The US will of course complete the job in the next round. Keep in mind you are talking about the only country that have actually used nuclear weapons!

should be spend over half a $trillion a year in defence
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by emmatok(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2011
odumchi:

@ emmatok

The technology of Microsoft computers/ video games is designed in Japan, however Microsoft is an American company. The sales of Sony cameras and videogames only exceeds that of Dell and Mac combined. Remember The Sony ps2 is the most popular game system in the world. Its production was from 2001-present. It alone had millions of sales across the world. Sony also tries in making laptops like the Vaio but they arent much popular.

Microsoft is the only electronics company that cam contend with Sony but despite thus, Sony is still larger than Microsoft. Sony makes, cameras, camcorders, CDs, DVDs, movies, laptops, playstation series, televisions etc.

From my last post i said US control most Techs electronics, e.g computers, laptop,table e.t.c

The Sony you are talking about major in consumer electronics e.g cameras,  CDs, DVDs, movies, , playstation series, televisions etc. with few input in Techs electronics.

So you cannot compare Microsoft to Sony.

Because one is into Software, technologies e.t.c and the other  consumer electronics.
Re: Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? by emmatok(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2011
United States Central Command

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fact-check: Did Russian Space Agency Threaten To Strand American Astronaut In Sp / Israeli Government Blocks Al Jazeera From Broadcasting / King Of Swaziland Renames Country Eswatini To Stop Being Confused With Swzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.