Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) (3881 Views)

MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2022
Repost

THE GREAT WALL IN UNAVOIDABLE!!

Apparently many females tend to forget about this part of their lives before wasting it off to the unworthy men!!
A man in his 20s is the same as when he clocks 50, as a matter of fact, there is a higher chance of him in his 50s being better than when he was in his 20s, but you see females
They literally rot out on a very slow pace, when you check things out, a woman in her 30s can already be looking like a man in his 50s, i'm sure you can very well relate to this well unless you want to lie to yourself!

Women must capitalize on getting themselves attached to men in time or they will just become useless over time.
The arguement of if marriage is an achievement or not is more prominent with women because they know deep down they are useless without a man to make them useful, so they result to this arguement to validate themselves and of course further find something to hide behind for their immoralities!

Still Typing...
ANNOUNCEMENT: We Will Officially Begin Talks About The Very Anticipated #GOLDENPENIS Project Starting On 1st Of September!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2022
MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT THE SAME!!

Don't let feminism lie to you, they are nothing but pressured teenagers looking for stupidd excuses to be wayward, close your ears from anything that comes off feminism, it is not for the betterment of anyone but themselves!!

A man grows like fine wine, it never expires or spoils in the cellars, but women grow like cow milk, you keep it in a container for just one week and voiltre! ITS SPOILT!
The wall is real, if you are a man reading this, this should be one of the reasons to have standards, because she is actually nothing without you, she needs you to function, so basically, you shouldn't even go down on your kneels begging her to accept you! Although its romantic, and i'm not against anything here...

No woman is equivalent to you, no matter her status, they all need to be protected, they all need to be provided for, so you see, you are the main necessity here, now imagine some random biittch still claiming rights and even being rude because of feminism?

Still Typiing..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2022
A woman's body begins to wither faster than that of a man, a man can keep his face good to public admiration for a seemingly long time but a woman's face becomes disgusting starting at 35 if not being very well attended to.

A man's sp€rm can still perform as far as he is as healthy as he is needed to be, most women's womb becomes useless after 40.
A woman only decreases in value, the best thing that can ever happen is if she finds someway to slow things down, nothing a woman possesses ever increases, a man's wealth increases overtime, his achievements multiply overtime!
The only achievements women can truly acknowledge is MARRIAGE!!
I'm not being bitter, i'm not being misogynistic although you might think otherwise, i'm just telling you the truth!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Ikennaford: 10:50am On Aug 29, 2022
Op get yourself a pussy and stop disturbing us here,we are not complaining,.... without babe we men ain't complete.... If you like preach from today till next year simps will always be simp, just get yourself a juicy pussy,bang her and stack some dollars and stop getting your self fuuucked up,is me pretty lil OG thug

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Jashub: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2022
These are fresh facts that can't be denied . Nice job OP!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Cypress042(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2022
Death to all simps sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2022
Jashub:
These are fresh facts that can't be denied . Nice job OP!!!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

8 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2022
Cypress042:
Death to all simps sad
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by youngZee23: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2022
Ikennaford:
Op get yourself a pussy and stop disturbing us here,we are not complaining,.... without babe we men ain't complete.... If you like preach from today till next year simps will always be simp, just get yourself a juicy pussy,bang her and stack some dollars and stop getting your self fuuucked up,is me pretty lil OG thug
Then mind ur business..dnt come to his thread..jst jump and pass.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2022
Ikennaford:
Ok.
Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by okunwaye(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2022
It's a pleasure to learn from you wink
Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2022
youngZee23:
His kind of a SIMP is very obvious. Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2022
okunwaye:
It's a pleasure to learn from you winkIt's a pleasure to learn from you
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2022
As much as these ladies hate to hear this truth. It is fact!

When I was 17 years old. I was in love with some fellow 17 year old girls and 16 and even one was 20. These ladies were at the peek of their attractiveness, they were so attractive that boys and older guys were always on their neck. Because of this fact they were so proud, pompous and rude. They began sleeping around and we're unapologetic about it when you confronted them. If you asked them to just follow you out to somewhere (just follow o not to have sex or anything funny) they will say no they are busy or they outrightly tell you no but they still kept you around to demand for recharge card and some other monetary benefits.

But guess what they were never virgins. They had particular guys they never asked for a dime and still got wet for and fvcked morning, afternoon and night. We mumu boys were the ones sending the airtime they used in calling their fuckboys. As in the whole airtime that's why they never use any of it to call back to say thank you. So these girls our age played us so much as they were much more clever and experienced than us though we were of same age. We were young and naive and didn't know jack. The red pill was alien to us then.

But I noticed something now we have gone past our mid twenties. These same girls are not as attractive as they were at 16,17,18,19,20. The charm is gone or should I say glory. I don't know whether it is spiritual but that magnet they had in them that everyone just falls in love with them whether old or young is gone. How they lose it I don't know whether it's through sleeping around with demonized people only God knows. They look so empty and depressed. Now they are trying to talk to us that they were using to buga. The funny thing is that we longer find our agemates attractive in our late 20s. We still love the 17,18,19 and 20 year olds and that's what we go for and they like us too.

A woman begins to lose her looks at 25 and further loses it at 30 and by 35 she's looking like a bloated frog grin . So anytime I see a young girl feeling fly, shaking yansh up and down on Instagram, thinking men will bow to her feet for decades to come in my mind I just laugh, smile and pass. Because it won't be long before reality dawns....

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Cypress042(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

When I was 17 years old. I was in love with some fellow 17 year old girls and 16 and even one was 20. These ladies were at the pic of their attractiveness, they were so attractive that boys and older guys were on their neck. Because of this fact they were so proud, pompous and rude. They began sleeping around and we're unapologetic about it when you confronted them. If you asked them to just follow you out to somewhere (just follow o not to have sex or anything funny) they will say no they are busy or they outrightly tell you no but they still kept you around to demand for recharge card and some other monetary benefits.

But guess what they were never virgins. They had particular guys they asked for a dime and still got wet for and fvcked morning, and night. We mumu boys were the ones sending the airtime they used in calling their fuckboys. As in the whole airtime that's why they.

Blunt grin

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by COOL10(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
A woman's body begins to wither faster than that of a man, a man can keep his face good to public admiration for a seemingly long time but a woman's face becomes disgusting starting at 35 if not being very well attended to.

A man's sp€rm can still perform as far as he is as healthy as he is needed to be, most women's womb becomes useless after 40.
A woman only decreases in value, the best thing that can ever happen is if she finds someway to slow things down, nothing a woman possesses ever increases, a man's wealth increases overtime, his achievements multiply overtime!
The only achievements women can truly acknowledge is MARRIAGE!!
I'm not being bitter, i'm not being misogynistic although you might think otherwise, i'm just telling you the truth!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Word!! cool

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Very true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Baronthecelebri: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ikennaford:
mumu

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Baronthecelebri: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wow, I think you're right. I've learnt a lot from you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Baronthecelebri: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

When I was 17 years old. I was in love with some fellow 17 year old girls and 16 and even one was 20. These ladies were at the pic of their attractiveness, they were so attractive that boys and older guys were always on their neck. Because of this fact they were so proud, pompous and rude. They began sleeping around and we're unapologetic about it when you confronted them. If you asked them to just follow you out to somewhere (just follow o not to have sex or anything funny) they will say no they are busy or they outrightly tell you no but they still kept you around to demand for recharge card and some other monetary benefits.

But guess what they were never virgins. They had particular guys they never asked for a dime and still got wet for and fvcked morning, afternoon and night. We mumu boys were the ones sending the airtime they used in calling their fuckboys. As in the whole airtime that's why they never use any of it to call back to say thank you. So these girls our age played us so much as they were much more clever and experienced than us though we were of same age. We were young and naive and didn't know jack. The red pill was alien to us then.

But I noticed something now we have gone past our mid twenties. These same girls are not as attractive as they were at 16,17,18,19,20. The charm is gone or should I say glory. I don't know whether it is spiritual but that magnet they had in them that everyone just falls in love with them whether old or young is gone. How they lose it I don't know whether it's through sleeping around with demonized people only God knows. They look so empty and depressed. Now they are trying to talk to us that they were using to buga. The funny thing is that we longer find our agemates attractive in our late 20s. We still love the 17,18,19 and 20 year olds and that's what we go for and they like us too.

A woman begins to lose her looks at 25 and further loses it at 30 and by 35 she's looking like a bloated frog grin . So anytime I see a young girl feeling fly, shaking yansh up and down on Instagram, thinking men will bow to her feet for decades to come in my mind I just laugh, smile and pass. Because it won't be long before reality dawns....

you're right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Broveens42(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

When I was 17 years old. I was in love with some fellow 17 year old girls and 16 and even one was 20. These ladies were at the pic of their attractiveness, they were so attractive that boys and older guys were always on their neck. Because of this fact they were so proud, pompous and rude. They began sleeping around and we're unapologetic about it when you confronted them. If you asked them to just follow you out to somewhere (just follow o not to have sex or anything funny) they will say no they are busy or they outrightly tell you no but they still kept you around to demand for recharge card and some other monetary benefits.

You are correct. In those days we were even more attracted to the firm breast and smooth laps. You know secondary school and mini skirts are like five and six..... and don't forget they practice the best form of oral/body hygiene.

Nowadays they will just poo and open leg without washing down there....
Stretch marks every where, rumpled laps, fallen boobs etc..

10 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Princess80(f): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Repost

THE GREAT WALL IN UNAVOIDABLE!!

Apparently many females tend to forget about this part of their lives before wasting it off to the unworthy men!!
A man in his 20s is the same as when he clocks 50, as a matter of fact, there is a higher chance of him in his 50s being better than when he was in his 20s, but you see females
They literally rot out on a very slow pace, when you check things out, a woman in her 30s can already be looking like a man in his 50s, i'm sure you can very well relate to this well unless you want to lie to yourself!

Women must capitalize on getting themselves attached to men in time or they will just become useless over time.
The arguement of if marriage is an achievement or not is more prominent with women because they know deep down they are useless without a man to make them useful, so they result to this arguement to validate themselves and of course further find something to hide behind for their immoralities!

Still Typing...
undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by oguntegbeany: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
You don't have a sense. if men can live without women, why did God the wisest create women for men oga is obvious you are jobless that's why you have time typing nonsense. real men appreciate women

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

This is what I'm fvvcking talking about!!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Cypress042:
Blunt grin
AF!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
COOL10:

Word!! cool
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
blazepascal:
Very true
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Wow, I think you're right. I've learnt a lot from you.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
you're right.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Broveens42:

You are correct. In those days we were even more attracted to the firm breast and smooth laps. You know secondary school and mini skirts are like five and six..... and don't forget they practice the best form of oral/body hygiene.

Nowadays they will just poo and open leg without washing down there....
Stretch marks every where, rumpled laps, fallen boobs etc..
They literally EXPIRE!!

Every woman can become unwanted all of a sudden, it just TAKES TIME!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
oguntegbeany:
You don't have a sense. if men can live without women, why did God the wisest create women for men oga is obvious you are jobless that's why you have time typing nonsense. real men appreciate women
What is with the new trend of OBVIOUS SIMPS trying to tell enlightened men on what a real man looks like

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
youngZee23:

Good one!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Me The Surest Harbal Mixture You Use For Knacking / I Am Getting Older / I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.