Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) (3929 Views)

MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
What is with the new trend of OBVIOUS SIMPS trying to tell enlightened men on what a real man looks like

My bloder!
The simp matter tire me o..

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by kollinskollins(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
The core of this is that; women should be responsible, & not feel like the world revolves around them overtime.
Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by elpochas: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Op nice one,words on the marble.There is these female police i was head and knell falling for 7yrs ago,i cud do anytin jst to get her attention.Saw her 2months ago,she was the one that even called me,i cud nt belive dat it was same lady i was ready to die for 7yrs ago.I still find mature ladies attractive bt d truth remains dat women are like Flowers that blossom at daytime and wither at night.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oesophagus99:

Good one!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oesophagus99:

My bloder!
The simp matter tire me o..
It's a slow but definite process, we will get through to them in one way or the other.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
kollinskollins:
The core of this is that; women should be responsible, & not feel like the world revolves around them overtime.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
elpochas:
Op nice one,words on the marble.There is these female police i was head and knell falling for 7yrs ago,i cud do anytin jst to get her attention.Saw her 2months ago,she was the one that even called me,i cud nt belive dat it was same lady i was ready to die for 7yrs.I still find mature ladies attractive bt d truth remains dat women are like Flowers that blossom at daytime and wither at night.
FACTS UPON FACTS!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by OlatunjiJohn(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
What is all this? Why saying women decrease in value overtime? Life a process and even men get value depreciated. Women go into marriage to bring the best of a man offspring and majority of people are enjoying the labor of their mother. Stop the hate. Women are human too. Stop saying harsh words to demoralise them. Redpill doesn't preach hate but mere understanding of how women operate.so my mum sacrifice her time, energy to build a woman has no value? Many good outstanding mother's out there. I hate your message on Nairaland. You don pass a message that shows bitterness. At first I like reading your post but now I will never view you post on nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by OlatunjiJohn(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
FACTS UPON FACTS!!

No fact here bro. Men also age quickly and the only difference is that we can still provide sperm even when we are about to die and women can't. Let respect gender differences.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Broveens42(m): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
OlatunjiJohn:

No fact here bro. Men also age quickly and the only difference is that we can still provide sperm even when we are about to die and women can't. Let respect gender differences.

Naaa..
Young ladies get more attracted to older men than boys to older women

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Broveens42(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
OlatunjiJohn:
What is all this? Why saying women decrease in value overtime? Life a process and even men get value depreciated. Women go into marriage to bring the best of a man offspring and majority of people are enjoying the labor of their mother. Stop the hate. Women are human too. Stop saying harsh words to demoralise them. Redpill doesn't preach hate but mere understanding of how women operate.so my mum sacrifice her time, energy to build a woman has no value? Many good outstanding mother's out there. I hate your message on Nairaland. You don pass a message that shows bitterness. At first I like reading your post but now I will never view you post on nairaland.

Don't take it so personal... You can do well by raising convincing points on areas men fall short of value.. you can even create a thread on that... It doesn't show bitterness in anyway.

There was a thread by some other nairaland about men being lonely because women ain't settling for less. The implication of that thread could be that men confine themselves or are timid to walk up to a woman when they don't have cash.... The other implication could mean..women still need men to foot their bills since they ain't settling for less, ie. They can't survive on their own grin

So you see,
You need to bring valid points to counter this particular thread

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Broveens42:

Don't take it so personal... You can do well by raising convincing points on areas men fall short of value.. you can even create a thread on that... It doesn't show bitterness in anyway.

There was a thread by some other nairaland about men being lonely because women ain't settling for less. The implication of that thread could be that men confine themselves or are timid to walk up to a woman when they don't have cash.... The other implication could mean..women still need men to foot their bills since they ain't settling for less, ie. They can't survive on their own grin

So you see,
You need to bring valid points to counter this particular thread
And so far, none of these counterers have NONE!!
Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by jeromestarks: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ikennaford:
Op get yourself a pussy and stop disturbing us here,we are not complaining,.... without babe we men ain't complete.... If you like preach from today till next year simps will always be simp, just get yourself a juicy pussy,bang her and stack some dollars and stop getting your self fuuucked up,is me pretty lil OG thug
If only you can comprehend the post. But it is so unfortunate that you're too dull to see that the post is a fact, a message to whor3ing women who think they still have time, guide to young guys (19 -28yrs) who want to quickly fvck pvssy to know that they still have time. No need for them to rush. If they start fvcking now, they will only be manipulated by old dirty pvssies. So they should calm down, put their energy into their business, make money and explore. There will always be fresh pvssy for them.

The post is also a warning to those girls claiming sweet sixteen. The clock is ticking.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Every woman is not and can never like your mother Op,

It is no one's fault you see her as valueless and worthless, so focus your anger and bitterness on her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Ok.

I think we need a new rule on RedPill threads which is "Ignore posts from SIMPS".
Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Every woman is not and can never be like my mother Op,

It is no one's fault i see her as valueless and worthless, so i focus my anger and bitterness on her.

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by shugaplum(f): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
This guy, you’re so pained and bitter and it seems women have dealt you a hard blow in this your life. Going through your thread I just read bitterness and pain in your words.

Men and women are very different and unique no doubt . God who made them knows why he did that. Learn to live happy and free. It’s still from a woman that’s “disgusting” at an age, that’s t valueless at some point (from your write up) that you came from, and it’s still from her that humans will keep multiplying.

You can do better Mann!!

Ps: so every level headed man that reasons away from the way you do is considered a simp

You should check yourself

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by Joeev: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
Remember, the wh0re above shouldn't be replied to.
Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by shugaplum(f): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Joeev:
Remember, the wh0re above shouldn't be replied to.

Coming from someone who’s married and probably has a daughter .

Do better man

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) by NoahHadNoArk: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
shugaplum:

Coming from someone who’s married and probably has a daughter .
“Probably” cheesy

Even you no sure say na your pikin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Introduced Me As A Neighbour / Trick Question For The Ladies / Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.