Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). (2483 Views)

Igbo Girls Most Beautiful In Nigeria(pics) / Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by Iamdbull: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2022
In the middle of all the crisis that has crippled the well being of our nation, we all must agree that we all need something to lift up our spirits and fill our hearts with hope.

Popular fast rising artist Dbull after he and his colleagues has been accused of not singing songs that mirrors socio-political consciousness, decided to surprise Nigeria and the world as a whole with this beautiful evergreen track produced by @dimun mix and mix and mastered by @feyothegenius. The song combines beautiful messages and nice melody sandwiched with good lyrical contents and delivery enjoy!!!!

Dropping on the 6th of September!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZkTnqQK5fE

Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by Iamdbull: 11:00am On Aug 31, 2022
Dbull on this one!
Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by EmiDon11: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Keep it up bro
Dont give up
Just like rema, i see ariana grande kissing you soon.
Keep it up.

Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by stunnert(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Keep it up and work on your lyrics

1 Like

Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 01, 2022
lol budget airforce one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 01, 2022
You are doing well

1 Like

Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by Cerebellum: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2022
You tried on the song but your rap seemed like you were rushing them.
Keep it up, God is your strength

1 Like

Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by Camonickki(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2022
Wow the music is nice

1 Like

Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by MelodicVoice(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Keep it up bro love ur shit since day one

1 Like

Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by Iamdbull: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2022
MelodicVoice:
Keep it up bro love ur shit since day one
Thanks alot, can't wait to listen to your melodic voice
Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by Iamdbull: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Cerebellum:
You tried on the song but your rap seemed like you were rushing them.
Keep it up, God is your strength
Oooooooh will surely work on it
Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by LoveFayfay(f): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
My spirit is lifted tongue grin
Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by MelodicVoice(m): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Iamdbull:

Iamdbull:

Iamdbull:

Got you bro very soon
Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by Iamdbull: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
LoveFayfay:
My spirit is lifted tongue grin
You can say that again my dear, we rise by lifting others!

1 Like

Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2022
Sweetplum:
You are doing well

helo please my dik is had again,very had..kindly please can u kindly help lift me up & be gentle n carrin please?
Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
DaddyCK:

helo please my dik is had again,very had..kindly please can u kindly help lift me up & be gentle n carrin please?
you are mad
Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
you are mad

u very rude. why are u so rude? are u degrafomolickly underage? do u have a man? was the logic behind being rude to me for no reason and did i say somtin wrong please? was I rude to u please? explain? do i even no u? this is my first time talkin to u & yor response is this. why? undecided
Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

u very rude. why are u so rude? are u degrafomolickly underage? do u have a man? was the logic behind being rude to me for no reason and did i say somtin wrong please? was I rude to u please? explain? do i even no u? this is my first time talkin to u & yor response is this. why? undecided
You are sick. Didn't you read what you said to me?
You said your dic k is hard for me. Why don't you show your mum the hard dic k?
Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are sick. Didn't you read what you said to me?
You said your dic k is hard for me. Why don't you show your mum the hard dic k?

STOP DERAILING THE TOPIC PLEASE
baby relax nah.why u all ways actting like a ilitrates. u cuss too much.did i say somtin wrong?u make it sound like is iligal for guy to ask babe for sexxx please growwwup. anyways send me yor bank account & let me send u moiney please? and please hurrry! undecided
Re: See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

STOP DERAILING THE TOPIC PLEASE
baby relax nah.why u all ways actting like a ilitrates. u cuss too much.did i say somtin wrong?u make it sound like is iligal for guy to ask babe for sexxx please growwwup. anyways send me yor bank account & let me send u moiney please? and please hurrry! undecided
I knew you are empty headed. You aren't my type so swerve to the gutter.

(1) (Reply)

Only A Genius Can Know Who These Twins Are / Sneaky Sex With Friends Wife During Party / Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.