Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner (2483 Views)

Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:45pm On May 04, 2023
In my own view

When people use I have sex to satisfy him or her make no sense to me

But let’s hear from your own view
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Warl0ck: 5:47pm On May 04, 2023
Advert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
In my own view

It depends on your relationship with the person.

An ashawo will not have sex with you to satisfy you..she dosent care if you enjoy it or not because she is on a schedule and the man is just trying to cure his Konji

But if you love your girlfriend or wife genuinely, you'll do everything to please her genuinely or vice versa so two of you can get satisfaction from each other

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:50pm On May 04, 2023
Another angle

But what about you

Don’t you want to cum

Rayban25:

It depends on your relationship with the person.

An ashawo will not have sex with you to satisfy you..she dosent care if you enjoy it or not because she is on a schedule and the man is just trying to cure his Konji

But if you love your girlfriend or wife genuinely, you'll do everything to please her genuinely or vice versa so two of you can get satisfaction from each other
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:50pm On May 04, 2023
Lols

What’s your view

Warl0ck:
Advert
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Another angle

But what about you

Don’t you want to cum

It depends on the vibe that girl is giving me.

It's not every girl that I finish on while having sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Warl0ck: 5:52pm On May 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lols
What’s your view
Trap
I wont fall for ur trap this time around
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:03pm On May 04, 2023
Wow

So you are more particular about satisfying her and not yourself or you don’t want to cum inside of her

Rayban25:

It depends on the vibe that girl is giving me.

It's not every girl that I finish on while having sex.
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:03pm On May 04, 2023
Ah

Warl0ck:
Trap

I wont fall for ur trap this time around
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Wow

So you are more particular about satisfying her and not yourself or you don’t want to cum inside of her

See bad belle you want me to get her pregnant? I will cum while satisfying her and my self but I use a condom mind you.

I never have unprotected sex. And even while using condom that some girls I still dont finish on..its not by force to finish cheesy
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by pansophist(m): 6:06pm On May 04, 2023
Make I help your ministry, since I know all these your topics are ploy to drive traffic to an incoming advertisement grin

Sex is a need, and if your partner needs it (especially in the context of a committed relationship/marriage), you deliver.

Otherwise, why are you with your partner if you dont want to satisfy their need be it sexually, financially and emotionally? Relationship is give and take, and sex is a component to that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:12pm On May 04, 2023
If I may ask

Is she your girlfriend or a girl with no relationship title

Rayban25:

See bad belle you want me to get her pregnant? I will cum while satisfying her and my self but I use a condom mind you.

I never have unprotected sex. And even while using condom that some girls I still dont finish on..its not by force to finish cheesy
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:13pm On May 04, 2023
So you are saying you have sex to sastify your partner

Not to cum or be satisfied

pansophist:
Make I help your ministry, since I know all these your topics are ploy to drive traffic to an incoming advertisement grin

Sex is a need, and if your partner needs it (especially in the context of a committed relationship/marriage), you deliver.

Otherwise, why are you with your partner if you can't satisfy their need be it sexually, financially and emotionally? Relationship is give and take, and sex is a component to that.
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:14pm On May 04, 2023
I agree with satisfy your partner

But am on the angle that you should also have great sex

You should be satisfied while having sex
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
If I may ask

It dosen't matter...I have sha answered your original question
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:21pm On May 04, 2023
No relationship title obviously but to her she maybe in a relationship with you

You should tell her though

Rayban25:

It dosen't matter...I have sha answered your original question
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by pansophist(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
So you are saying you have sex to sastify your partner

Not to cum or be satisfied

Sex is a mutual act, not a selfish one. If your partner wants sex, because you enjoyed it doesn't mean you didn't inconvenienced yourself to give it to them.

And your wording makes it seems like it's women that give men sex, and it doesn't go the other way round. My answer is general and gender neutral.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
No relationship title obviously but to her she maybe in a relationship with you

You should tell her though

And how did you come to that conclusion 🤷‍♂️
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:29pm On May 04, 2023
No my sentence is surrounded by being satisfied aside giving your partner sexual satisfaction

Thank you for sharing

pansophist:

Sex is a mutual act, not a selfish one. If your partner wants sex, because you enjoyed it doesn't mean you didn't inconvenienced yourself to give it to them.

And your wording makes it seems like it's women that give men sex, and it doesn't go the other way round. My answer is general and gender neutral.
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:30pm On May 04, 2023
Because you should be proud to admit it

Rayban25:

And how did you come to that conclusion 🤷‍♂️
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2023
BOTH, unless you are a selfish lover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:57pm On May 04, 2023
Exactly my point

MrBrownJay1:
BOTH, unless you are a selfish lover.
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2023
Rayban25:

Masturbation don finish you patapata.
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:29pm On May 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
If I may ask

The reason he can't finish is because he prefers to masturbate himself.
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:33pm On May 04, 2023
It can't be possible to always satisfy your partner each time sex takes place. Sometimes, it's wam bam no thanks because the other party may not really be into the act emotionally and psychologically at that given time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 04, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Masturbation don finish you patapata.

What are you saying?

Did you read my comment at all?
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2023
Rayban25:

What are you saying?

Did you read my comment at all?
Yes I read it... that you must not cum. If after laboring and you yourself don't come, it's because you intend to go to your cocoon to self-service wotoporiously later. Otherwise, you will suffer distraction for the rest of the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 04, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Yes I read it... that you must not cum. If after laboring and you yourself don't come, it's because you intend to go to your cocoon to self-service wotoporiously later. Otherwise, you will suffer distraction for the rest of the day.

I'm not like you and your family members.

Now Bleep off
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2023
Rayban25:

I'm not like you and your family members.

Now Bleep off
No need to get emotional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:04am On May 05, 2023
Deep

BeardedmeatR:
It can't be possible to always satisfy your partner each time sex takes place. Sometimes, it's wam bam no thanks because the other party may not really be into the act emotionally and psychologically at that given time
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:04am On May 05, 2023
You are blunt oh

BeardedmeatR:
Re: Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner by Dshocker(m): 8:09am On May 05, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
In my own view

Why do you eat to fill your stomach?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Love Dating Unintelligent Girls, Who Aren't That Exposed? / My Love Departed After Eight Years: What Do I Do? / Do Men Look Past A Woman's Looks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.