Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) (5744 Views)

Who Do You Think Should Call First After This Fun-Filled Date? / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by fourboys: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Omo to train children hard die
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Jokerman(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lolssss..... grin

Them go chop cane o... especially the one we dey cut money and the two wey dey play inside milk

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by shantti(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Oturatetuala:
I will just talk some sense into them by shouting at them, but you see that one cutting money eh, I will just sell her to regain my money back.

Haba grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by shantti(m): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. I will simply put this one in jail

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by shantti(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
I will not let that yogurt waste. They must put all those yogurt back into their packs, then I will put them back into the fridge. But for a month, no salt in their food.

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by fatima7onochie: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Remove dier knickers, Use turning garri (spatula) give dier Bare ass l0 good lashes..'Leave dem, leave dem, dats how dey will tear up ur Certificates! Africans forming Oyibos, na una sabi!Remove dier knickers, Use turning garri (spatula) give dier Bare ass l0 good lashes..'Leave dem, leave dem, dats how dey will tear up ur Certificates! Africans forming Oyibos, na una sabi!...
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by beautyhd: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
You see that big bowl of milk, it cannot waste, they’ll refill the empty containers and I’ll store it for them

They must drink to the last drop.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
I will definitely misuse this persons for mpersonsy ritual to get my mpersonsy back
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Mercury12(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
It so seams like wickedness to me but hey they kids. I will definitely punish them appropriately but reserve special punishment this child that did surgical operation on notes of money. Ah!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by franchasofficia: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
If you are not yet a dad, you will say you will deal with your child if he or she does any of these things, but finally when you become a father, you will end up not doing them anything when they do even worst things than this. I am a living witness, my son have done unimaginable things that make me wonder if this one na human being lol

The funniest part of it is that when you catch him doing one crazy thing and you try to correct him, he would innocently reply: yes daddy. I hope you heard me loud and clear? Yes daaddyyy, and then few minutes later he commits another bigger than the previous one hehehe

The truth is, kids are all crazy by default cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by GodsOwnMan: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Deportation straight!
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Maziebuka5(m): 11:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sowore for President #wecantcontinuelikethis
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by kelvin1191(m): 2:35am On Sep 01, 2022
If any of my kids try any of these, I won't even have time to take pictures. No time for nonsense!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Mrscarter(f): 3:09am On Sep 01, 2022
dhiqson:
grin

Oyibo: Talk to them, make them see what they did was wrong and that's all

My Mama : na aye won baje grin

#CuMrAdEtAliBan

Lmao u think so? Not all do. My dad used to woop my asss with eggflip n so did my mum or smack me up the side of the ear
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by henndukwe18: 5:49am On Sep 01, 2022
I fit keep quiet for the others, but the one cutting money must collect

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 01, 2022
Merch:
lol no punishment at all..kids are so fun to be with, too bad my daughter died cry

You made tears drop from my eyes.

Would have been preferable she's alive and bathing with her milk cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Axis313(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2022
Ready100:
shocked
grin
This one has already punished herself

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by dhiqson(m): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2022
Mrscarter:

Lmao u think so? Not all do. My dad used to woop my asss with eggflip n so did my mum or smack me up the side of the ear

shocked
Shocking
You didn't call the cops?
And what "oyibo" country are you from
Brit, Aussie, chinko abi underbridge Lagos..

If you don't mind

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by 3nity7: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Mrscarter:

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by officialfestus(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2022
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
like they say, we can’t question God
Veggieseedies:

You made tears drop from my eyes.

Would have been preferable she's alive and bathing with her milk cry cry
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Mars16(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nothing probably laugh tirelessly except the one carving money I'll teach are the importance of money someway she'll never think of cutting money again, children!! So adorable!!
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Bbass1990(m): 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
When a kid is possessed that's d outcome, but no problem their punishment I go shook d pikin with electricity.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by Teekay21(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ready100:
cry cry cry
Thank god they are not Africans
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by obaaderemi: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
No punishment. The parents are at fault. In fact some of the children could have hurt themselves badly.
Re: What Do You Think Should Be Their Punishment ? (photos) by cassyrooy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Dear Catherine, when I eventually birth you, please don't try this thing this little girl did.

I'll cut short your years on earth.

Ah! I pity this one cutting money boyfriends.

Any small quarrelling, e go collect for her hands.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Fall In Love Again With The Same Person? / Am I Wicked Or Just Smart 4 Doing This To My Husband / Girls Who Does Not Cheat Are Always Broke (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.