Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities (10363 Views)

Wike Orders Immediate Closure Of International Conference Centre For Renovation / NUC Orders Closure Of Universities For Elections / NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by PJ123: 5:30am On Sep 01, 2022
dante0147:

That's why I tell people this man doesn't have the experience.... To even to make matters worse with the current situation the county is in right now I don't think this guy can do shit my fear is he will end up like Buhari too...

He will be worse than Buhari, he doesn't tell the truth. This is the man that ASUU chapter of his state university went strike for some months under his rule.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:33am On Sep 01, 2022
It's just unfortunate that this useless, terrorists pampering government doesn't take tertiary education serious.But this lingering ASUU is automatically a determining factor in APC's chances in next year's elections.
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by omooba969(m): 5:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Hopeba:
i know one of those tinubu urchins..i will come for your head ist..

We're talking about the STRIKE and you are yarning dust about urchins - are you normal? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 01, 2022
dante0147:

That's why I tell people this man doesn't have the experience.... To even to make matters worse with the current situation the county is in right now I don't think this guy can do shit my fear is he will end up like Buhari too...

That Obi Nigga is too incompetent and inexperienced to win the Presidential election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 01, 2022
omooba969:

We're talking about the STRIKE and you are yarning dust about urchins - are you normal? grin
who are you voting for sir? Let me know now.. forget about the strike
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:46am On Sep 01, 2022
dante0147:

Which man?
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Ineedhustle247: 5:46am On Sep 01, 2022
Princeton92:
Hmmmmm...
For a moment I think we need a teach OR lecturer as a President for once let's see something, because these are the people that help mould the world so let's see their style of ruling MAYBE!

GEJ was a lecturer
He even went back to his job after his tenure

3 Likes

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Doyou2019: 5:46am On Sep 01, 2022
lifeandjoy:
A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for massive change in Nigeria.

Quote me if your master gave you some parcel to inhale this morning.

I'm Obidient!

See how baba spoke so passionately about this matter. You could tell from this press release that he feels exactly what both lecturers and students are going through at this time.

So presidential, yet so empathic!

Peter Obi, man of the people!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Doyou2019: 5:51am On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=PJ123 post=116242494]
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Olayiwola1425: 5:51am On Sep 01, 2022
dante0147:

I swear boss you are absolutely correct this man doesn't have what' it takes to become a president but all his followers wouldn't allow u to talk, they keep on barking like dog

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by jaytee01(m): 5:56am On Sep 01, 2022
What do we expect when you packaged an illiterate Buhari into office?

And some people are insisting on packaging another senile, illiterate drug baron into office in 2023.

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by omooba969(m): 6:01am On Sep 01, 2022
Hopeba:
who are you voting for sir? Let me know now.. forget about the strike

Nigeria needs a paradigm shift coz Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku are part of the establishment. With these people, nothing is ever going to change in Nigeria.

If any of these 3 mentioned above becomes the president next year, remember to quote this comment in 2027 - may the good God keep you and I beyond 2027. Amin smiley

3 Likes

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by shortIGBOman: 6:04am On Sep 01, 2022
FunkeAyorinde:
It's bad that the Buhari govt is incurably adamant to this issue

FVCK ASUU.

Operation NO WORK NO PAY continues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by tamdun: 6:04am On Sep 01, 2022
Hopeba:
See let me tell you guys.if next year's election is rigged in favour of APC or pdp.. we would burn this country down... iam telling you the fact.happy New month
U and who, u can burn down ur region that one no concern anybody

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 01, 2022
See who's talking! Hypocrite. The internet doesn't forget.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by shortIGBOman: 6:07am On Sep 01, 2022
Hopeba:
See let me tell you guys.if next year's election is rigged in favour of APC or pdp.. we would burn this country down... iam telling you the fact.happy New month

IGBO man, you and who go burn this our beautiful Country down? IGBO can never rule this Country, make una do una worst.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Fairview1:
Most accountable public office holder till date. We believe in your government come2023.

5 Likes

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Capitalismisasc: 6:10am On Sep 01, 2022
Man is just trying to gain attention

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by shortIGBOman: 6:11am On Sep 01, 2022
wunmi590:

In as much as the strike is taking too long, I support ASUU and I will always support them...

How will you owe them alot of money amount to that and expect them to keep mute, they have families to feed.... majority of nairalander supporting FG will never take that.

FG can't owe any of the house rep, senator or ministers, very soon you will discovered that the recovered looted fund have been vanished into thin air...

E no go better for FG

Fvck ASUU.

God bless FG.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Capitalismisasc: 6:13am On Sep 01, 2022
dante0147:

The most reasonable Nigerian on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Drguzzykola(m): 6:15am On Sep 01, 2022
omooba969:

I think GEJ was once a lecturer and we can't forget so quickly how his administration handled the education sector.

So that you're aware! grin

grin wahala everywhere. Ehn make the country perish? grin

1 Like

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Biodun556(m): 6:16am On Sep 01, 2022
PJ123:

He will be worse than Buhari, he doesn't tell the truth. This is the man that ASUU chapter of his state university went strike for some months under his rule.

13 months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by harmargedon: 6:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Same Obi that AWKA
MEDICAL and Dental practitioners waded into the 12 –month strike during his administration as a Governor has the audacity to talk. Are all politicians not the same? Wonders will never cease, so they say. Back to ASUU:
The standard of education is poor in public institutions. You don't get any value for the money you being paid. The lecturers don't care about lecturing. They sell handouts, collect dues and that's about it. In my school for instance, a lecturer might not show up in the class for the entire semester, that doesn't mean he won't set questions at the end of the semester. It's on you as a student to make sure you read the ridiculous lecture materials and pass the exams. Passing the exams can be through luck, hardwork, or sorting the lecturer -in-charge. It is what it is, but that's the truth. The decadence in the system is beyond words. I could spend the entire day, highlighting the faults in public institutions.
But there is a catch to all of that; despite all the odds, if an individual should graduate with a second class upper in my school, without paying for grades, he's bound to excel anywhere in life, same applicable to other institutions graduate.
Na or people Wey no know am d lamba go dey enter grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by PeterObi4LP: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2022
dante0147:

Obi got what it takes to rule this country. He love education and can't allow such linger for too long when he become President. Man knows how to negotiate

1 Like

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Alajiki(m): 6:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Praxis758:
Workers’ union in Nigeria have overtaken thunder in striking. That’s why thunder no longer strike like before.

Let this Obi win and he’ll realize that governance is beyond statistics and comparisons.

He stands no chance

2 Likes

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 01, 2022
Hopeba:

Igbo man and chest beating. You better learn how to control your emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by asanausana91: 6:50am On Sep 01, 2022
Useless criminal that allow doctors to go on 13 months strike have the guts to speak on ASSU strike. This man children school abroad he has nothing to offer, he is just a desperate liar that want to get to power in order to finish what ipob ESN started.

3 Likes

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by rockmite: 6:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Obi that left Doctors on strike in his own state for over a year, anybody that thinks Obi is real needs a mental check. I pray he wins, he will make the worst president. This guy only laments and decries, he doesn't have a clue to solving Nig problem. He's not even that intelligent.
He makes statistical blunders and lies a lot.
Nig is about to make the same mistake, we put energy in installing Buhari because we were desperate. Buhari, a Fulani project and now, Igbo project. God knows best.

2 Likes

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2022
inteli:

https://punchng-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/punchng.com/indefinite-strike-peter-obi-laments-varsity-closure/?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&amp&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#aoh=16619899840880&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fpunchng.com%2Findefinite-strike-peter-obi-laments-varsity-closure%2F

Same thing buhari also said when he was campaigning

1 Like

Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by Kingxb: 7:06am On Sep 01, 2022
[ u are either funny or confuse ,u can pay senators ,,pay for ranch to be build in ur state for cow,u cant meet assu demand ,that is not even up to what other country gave to Thier educational sector ,,u prefare APC that has finish this country to continue in this same movement nawaoo ,,,May GOD help us all [color=#006600][/color]quote author=dante0147 post=116242101]

That's why I tell people this man doesn't have the experience.... To even to make matters worse with the current situation the county is in right now I don't think this guy can do shit my fear is he will end up like Buhari too... [/quote]
Re: Indefinite Strike: Peter Obi Laments Closure Of Universities by scottsammy: 7:11am On Sep 01, 2022
This is an important reason why the minimum qualifications to become a president of Nigeria should be a university degree.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes / Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. / Did The Military Really Deny Muhammadu Buhari's Claim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.