Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me (38098 Views)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Dave2011: 4:34am On Sep 02, 2022
Okhuadams:
Obi, who is fast gaining popularity, especially on social media. Social media does not win elections

Wake up! Social Media platform was used effectively to coordinate the EndSARS protests. The same platform will be used massively to mobilise voters for PO! Peter Obi is your next president.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Jsucre(m): 4:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Taking campaign to church is no no for me. Sir you're not getting it right for this. Make this no be the foundation of your downfall. Obi be obident pls. You want to rule Nigerians not christians
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Op80: 5:00am On Sep 02, 2022
PandoraObi:
Peter Obidient is a miserable desperate slowpoke, Zombidients come here and defend your lord and saviour

Oponu

Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by OfoIgbo: 5:03am On Sep 02, 2022
femisplash:

As clearly as you can see, Tinubu went for prayers, no imam called him over to the mic to address the Muslim audience neither was he handed a Nigerian flag to lift up while kneeling down on a podium.
I have been searching for just one sensible zombidient but haven't found one.

But the imams allowed him to sit on a chair, while others sat on the floor.

Tinubu also actively looked for a MUSLIM northerner as his vice. He rejected the idea of choosing a CHRISTIAN northerner, thus showing a huge bias against the Christian faith. Shouldn't this be your concern?
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by emkz: 5:30am On Sep 02, 2022
aariwa:
Prosecutors are the ones who seek sentences so if you do plea bargain they can withdraw those charges with or without prejudice because it’s cheaper for government to use recovered money for social welfare to tax payers than spend the money on the person in prison. Final decision is with the prosecutor. If they are longer prosecuting after plea bargain the judge will have no charge before him to sentence on

I understand your point.

Drug matter in the US is serious, and I find it difficult to believe that if they have a watertight case, they'd not take everything. In this specific case, why did the US prosecutors go into a plea bargain with Tinubu if they did?
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by donspero(m): 6:06am On Sep 02, 2022
femisplash:
Is Obi trying to tell us he's now become a celebrity because some Churches he was invited to were clapping for him?. I can't believe this man is reeling out the names of different churches and occasions he has attended as though it would swell up his CV as a career boost. This is evident of the fact that Obi is plagued with first degree low grade mind that has spread around his gullible followers.
Tinubu for over a decade, has attracted men of timber and caliber as well as average individuals of different class levels to his annual birthday colloquium, yet he remained humble, helping raise leaders across the country. Obi had never experienced such an highpoint in his life neither has he attracted anything close to such in his personal capacity, hence glory in frivolities of Church attendance and social functions.
I wish you see the light, because you have not been show light. Darkness feels safe to you.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by noble99: 6:14am On Sep 02, 2022
femisplash:

As clearly as you can see, Tinubu went for prayers, no imam called him over to the mic to address the Muslim audience neither was he handed a Nigerian flag to lift up while kneeling down on a podium.
the flag was to pray for Nigeria and not to pray for Obi, Okowa's wife, Obi and another governor I think Emmanuel Udom were given the flag not only Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by aariwa(m): 6:25am On Sep 02, 2022
emkz:

I understand your point.

Drug matter in the US is serious, and I find it difficult to believe that if they have a watertight case, they'd not take everything. In this specific case, why did the US prosecutors go into a plea bargain with Tinubu if they did?
because tinubu’s two cousins were the drug moles not tinubu. His account was used to launder the money which was a lesser offense
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by noble71(m): 6:46am On Sep 02, 2022
eunisam:
how much u go buy one pi?
#220/Pi
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by emkz: 6:48am On Sep 02, 2022
aariwa:
because tinubu’s two cousins were the drug moles not tinubu. His account was used to launder the money which was a lesser offense

Thanks for this useful point. Though I am not convinced the US will allow him keep the large chunk of the funds despite the prosecutors.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by ErnieUC(m): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=Rozross post=116264670]Obi should rest, this is not his time � [/quote
You, when will it be your time, aren't you ashamed ? Do you always want to feel hopeless?
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by ridbell01(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2022
Pdp team A fighting Pdp team B
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by AutoChick4U(f): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Because Obi should show some class and stop showing up in every temple and shrine in Africa.
E too dey waka!

We do not need an “OWAMBE PRESIDENT” !

He need to sit his butt in one place and stop acting like he had just been released from prison or he has only six months to live.
Acting like a local “Jesus” spreading don’t “obi-oma”gospel while collecting “tithes” from his gullible followers.

Shior!

He needs the exposure. It won't be easy cos he's not corrupt enough to rig or buy people anyhow. So he has his intellect to try to tell people what he has for them.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by KanwuliaExtra: 9:18am On Sep 02, 2022
AutoChick4U:
He needs the exposure. It won't be easy cos he's not corrupt enough to rig or buy people anyhow. So he has his intellect to try to tell people what he has for them.

I agree. Did not see it that way.
He needs to slow down sha.
He is fast losing his voice.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by vikiphy89(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2022
femisplash:

He went to pray with entourage on suit standing at his back abi? Ur sense lick today
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by eunisam: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
noble71:
#220/Pi

What's your whatsapp number?
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by noble71(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
eunisam:

What's your whatsapp number?
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by aariwa(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
emkz:

Thanks for this useful point. Though I am not convinced the US will allow him keep the large chunk of the funds despite the prosecutors.
The one he kept might have been his savings because then he was an accountant with exon Mobil in Chicago but I am just speculating because only he and the prosecutor knew what they agreed on
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by emkz: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
aariwa:
The one he kept might have been his savings because then he was an accountant with exon Mobil in Chicago but I am just speculating because only he and the prosecutor knew what they agreed on
Okay then.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by divide9ja: 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
femisplash:

So calling people to the mic is now a crime? angry

Let tinubu speak if he can grin
Re: Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me by Timekeeper: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
stop mentioning me
ncoolsome:

U are now timekeeper aka assistant God abi ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ / Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja / Appeal Court Nullifies Dayo Adeyeye’s Election - Abiodun Olujimi Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.