Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

President Buhari Signs Rep. Benjamin Kalu's NIMET Bill Into Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Signs Rep. Benjamin Kalu's NIMET Bill Into Law (15594 Views)

There Is Still Room For You In APC - Deputy Speaker, Benjamin Kalu Tells Otti / Nimet Lists States To Experience Heavy Rainfall In Next Three Days / Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Signs Rep. Benjamin Kalu's NIMET Bill Into Law by LordEclipse: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/president-buhari-signs-rep-benjamin-kalus-nimet-bill-into-law/
Ben will sing this achievement for the next 30 years as if he won a lottery
Re: President Buhari Signs Rep. Benjamin Kalu's NIMET Bill Into Law by ufotty2001: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
mr president when will you sign electricity bill into law.. sign what will benefit everybody.. plz
Re: President Buhari Signs Rep. Benjamin Kalu's NIMET Bill Into Law by TemitayoMark: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
I secured a job in the UK later this year and I have deadline to meet up with the traveling processing. I have sold my car and some valuables to finance it but I still need to do more because traveling now from Nigeria requires huge amount of money. I need help from all well meaning Nigerian philanthropists both home and abroad to enable me meet up with the deadline date. Please don't let this opportunity to pass me by because it will cause a devastating effect in my life. Thanks and God bless.

GTBank
Re: President Buhari Signs Rep. Benjamin Kalu's NIMET Bill Into Law by dochenaj: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
We have very few meteorological stations and government can't build them all, the bill highlighted.

But now the bill will introduce another issue of licensing. Probably each station may have to pay fees to the tune of several millions to have a license to operate.

Well talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

My take, Nigeria is blessed with such good climate and weather conditions such that the only significant natural disaster that affects us is flooding and most of that is due to our very poor irrigation systems across the cities. For instance a city like Lagos that at this point should have a very established irrigation system is still centuries behind. Guess what, other cities will be worse.
Re: President Buhari Signs Rep. Benjamin Kalu's NIMET Bill Into Law by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
uyimove19:
foolish bill

Not exactly. lol
Re: President Buhari Signs Rep. Benjamin Kalu's NIMET Bill Into Law by saintmm(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
This bill is meant to empower nimet the more at the deterrent of meteorological services to Nigerian.
You are crying what nimet has is not enough instead of making bills to encourage other players to come on board, you strangulate the few ones that come to assist you.
I hope more sensible people will come on board to correct this nonsense from 2023.
Re: President Buhari Signs Rep. Benjamin Kalu's NIMET Bill Into Law by seunayantokun(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Shouting Benjamin Kalu to cover up many terrorist evils. How sensible is that?
What other bills has the terrorist signed? Hope the water bill has not been secretly signed there o?
Re: President Buhari Signs Rep. Benjamin Kalu's NIMET Bill Into Law by uncleiykeman(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rep Benjamin Kalu is working, he one of the most outstanding house of representatives members, his developmental projects in Bende Federal Constituency is second to none.

He continues to impact lives with his people oriented projects and bills. Nigeria needs more politicians like him.

God bless Bende Federal Constituency for producing a worthy legislator.

Iyke Mba

Re: President Buhari Signs Rep. Benjamin Kalu's NIMET Bill Into Law by Okhuadams(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Chijeep:
If I'm the person that typed and gave him that bill to sign I'll miss the papers with resignation form because I believe that Buhari mo fit read.
But no need sha, 2023 is here already
Agreed he can't read your opinion though, but you can't deny the fact that he is ur PRESIDENT.
Re: President Buhari Signs Rep. Benjamin Kalu's NIMET Bill Into Law by Doramasmp4u: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2022
<p>Watch and download Korean drama, movies, Kshow and other Asian dramas with english subtitles online free. <a href="https://dramacoool9.com/">Dramacool</a> for everyone!</p>
https://dramacoool9.com/
Re: President Buhari Signs Rep. Benjamin Kalu's NIMET Bill Into Law by Doramasmp4u: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2022
Watch and download Korean drama, movies, Kshow and other Asian dramas with english subtitles online free. Dramacool for everyone!
https://dramacoool9.com/
Re: President Buhari Signs Rep. Benjamin Kalu's NIMET Bill Into Law by jamace(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2022
NOBODY TAKES PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI SERIOUS

When President Umaru Yardua was sick and hospitalised in London, Gen Mohammadu Buari, as an ordinary citizen, told President Yardua to resign.

When President GEJ was having issues with ASUU, Gen Mohammadu Buhari as an ordinary citizen, said President GEJ was not serious with education.

When Nigeria was facing security challenges under President GEJ, Gen Mohammadu Buhari as an ordinary citizen, told President GEJ to resign if he can not handle the security issues.

When President GEJ was having issues of fuel marketers strike and fuel subsidy payment, Gen Mohammadu Buari as an ordinary citizen said that fuel price at N87 per litre was expensive and that fuel subsidy was a scam.

Today, Gen Mohammadu Buhari as President is always sick and visits same London hospital and has refused to resign.

Today, Under President Mohammadu Buhari, ASUU has been on strike on strike many times and the latest strike started on 14 Feb 2022 and no end in sight. Is Buhari government a serious government who loves education? grin

Today, Under President Buhari, Insecurity is worse than GEJ era but President Mohammadu Buhari has refused to resign.

Today, Crude oil theft has risen to over 50%, President Buhari has no answer to the theft.

Today, Financial corruption has reached highest peak under President Buhari and he cannot fight corruption.

Today under President Mohammadu Buhari, he is still paying fuel subsidy, at high rate for that matter and fuel price is at about N180 per litre.

Today, Under president Buhari, Nigeria's economic fortune has dwindled to it's lowest ebb. He has no answer than to borrow and borrow.

So, with this woeful performances of President Mohammadu Buhari, why has President Mohammadu Buhari not resigned?.

No wonder, nobody takes President Buhari serious any longer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP / General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose / Sack Fashola, Amaechi Now, CNPP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.