Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. (39408 Views)

We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. / Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Gohs: 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Obi is a great manager — he will manage Nigeria out of the heavy debt we have: over N40TRILLION!!!

Only Obi has what it takes to move Nigeria forward.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by olatuns2017: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116289739:

Ignorant mind we are now in 21st century not the era of LagosIbadan media, watch Awka and tell me state capital in Southwest outside Lagos you can compare to Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKPlVXe5JbI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gANnA9aeSY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-g6W5ADFP0

Stop deceiving yourself

You can do better

Showing us privated developed estate and federal roads at night it's propaganda

You can as well lists all road and Infrastructure development done during Obi tenure

Show us what he did to provide power station and name roads he constructed that are still standing

You can read below

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by olatuns2017: 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116289739:

Ignorant mind we are now in 21st century not the era of LagosIbadan media, watch Awka and tell me state capital in Southwest outside Lagos you can compare to Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKPlVXe5JbI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gANnA9aeSY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-g6W5ADFP0

Private estate
Federal roads
Continue
Only a Nigerian will be president in 2023

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by jiolyn(m): 1:24am On Sep 03, 2022
[quote author=olatuns2017 post=116301848]

For those who have ear, let them hear
those whio have eyes, let them see
This is for educated thinkers only.

part 1

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by jiolyn(m): 1:28am On Sep 03, 2022
Those who have ear, let them hear
Your mumu no go k.ll you

part 2

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by jiolyn(m): 1:32am On Sep 03, 2022
MONEY LEFT BY PETER OBI FOR ANAMBRA DEVELOPMENT
Your mumu no go k.ll you. VOTE WISELY
Go and verify

part 1

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by jiolyn(m): 1:39am On Sep 03, 2022
No Borrowing and lots of project

Your mumu no go k.ll you. Go and verify
VOTE WISELY

part 2

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by jiolyn(m): 1:46am On Sep 03, 2022
ShaqFu:
Dude. You made this video now. Haba. How can I believe all what you say in the video is true? When you wrongly posted Peter Obi built Anambra state University.

WHAT DID OBI DO? WHAT DID OBI DO?
Doubting Thomas Here is the ANSWER

The only Gov. that gave the higher amount of money to a single Nigeria institution at one spot
A whooping 5billion for continuation of the University Infrastural development In a univerty he has almost finished during the nearing of his tenure

Go and Verify

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:55am On Sep 03, 2022
olatuns2017:

Stop deceiving yourself

You can do better

Showing us privated developed estate and federal roads at night it's propaganda

You can as well lists all road and Infrastructure development done during Obi tenure

Show us what he did to provide power station and name roads he constructed that are still standing

You can read below
Just Awka
Awka power sub-station was built under Peter Obi's administration
Peter Obi built Anambra state university teaching hospital Awka
Peter Obi built Alex Ekweme Square Awka
Peter Obi built Anambra state secretariat, state assembly, Awka, Peter Obi built state revenue House Awka, Peter Obi built state fire service headquarters Awka, Peter constructed the internal roads from Ngozika estate to Juhel Pharmaceutical company.
Peter Obi constructed Zik avenue Awka and the pedestal bridge at Unizik junction Awka, just Awka, he did all these without borrowing or owing workers,pensioners or contractors,still saved billion naira for his successor.

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:12am On Sep 03, 2022
Advancedman:

I disagree, commissioning is not an event it's part of the whole project maybe you have been used to our praise singing and people worship that you are such a brainwashed.
Please define “Event”,, and then tell me why “Commissioning” wouldn't be regarded as an event.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Ubanz: 4:07am On Sep 03, 2022
Oboy ,you guys should stop living in the past.
Even if they show you videos u will still argue that it's doctored.
Let's focus on how to utilize our diversity for progress.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by jiolyn(m): 4:16am On Sep 03, 2022
rusher14:

But why do you lie so much like this?

Illitracy is a disease, Obiano transform not build. to transform an existing bridge can mean to decorate, paint or add more to it.
That he placed inter-locking stones under the bridge and converted it to car pack now mean that he build a brifge to you.
DID OBIANO BUILD THE NKPO BRIDGE. Please answer

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 6:16am On Sep 03, 2022
anonymous1759:

Lie lie When was Igbariam commissioned ? When did Peter Obi became Governor F00L?
You're talking about COOU in General.
He was referring to the COOU - Igbariam Campus.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Timiblanko(m): 6:51am On Sep 03, 2022
bruv, shey you no see say na sky bank renovate the gate?

Not your government grin

Latakia:
Then you will have to wait till Bournemouth win the EPL and Champion League in the same season if you want to see Obi Pandora pictures/video commissioning projects in his 8 miserable years as a governor.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 7:03am On Sep 03, 2022
ShaqFu:
Where is the proof you worked for Obiano. I provided a source to back up my post, please provide yours.
Peter Obi started the Onitsha Shoprite.. It was completed by PPP during Obiano’s era,, and Obiano’s regime didn't contribute anything to the PPP agreement
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by IfnobeGod20: 7:24am On Sep 03, 2022
We have been telling people that this hype they are giving Tinubu doesn't worth it. Tinubu did little when it comes to developmental economy. He has huge and surplus resources at his disposal but what he did does not correspond to the resources that came to him. Fashola that succeeded him outperformed him in all indices.
Aside this Tinubu of 1999-2015 is no more of that Tinubu. We need to learn from the past and stop this experimental president. We need a cerebral and healthy president, not the one that will seat in Aso rock and not know what is going on. We need a president that will go out daily to feel the impulse of the citizens, not the one that will seat and expecting people to bring doctored reports.
We need to be wise in this country and let us chat an enduring path.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by jiolyn(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2022
WATCH AND SEE ALL TINUBU'S PROJECT AND ACHIIEVEMENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAfJqDkBqks
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by JimmySwaggart(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2022
Latakia:
Then you will have to wait till Bournemouth win the EPL and Champion League in the same season if you want to see Obi Pandora pictures/video commissioning projects in his 8 miserable years as a governor.

If you are not MAD, which I guess you must be. You would see that Lagos State polytechnic main gain was renovated by sky bank plc. So how is that Tinubus project.... Walai talai ko ni da fun e... O sini ku re. Oloriburuku masanfani.

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by JimmySwaggart(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116283359:
Peter Obi built Onitsha business Park that Houses Nigeria stock exchange, banks and others

Hmmm, am greatly marvelled, you must be the son of Peter obi himself, to have been able to have your hands on those copies of incoming predident Peter Obi's archievements. Really painful some idiots ruined the first page of this beautiful thread, abi make those OBIdients on first page help us download those commissioning pictures this great person brought out for us and upload them under their comments. Kudus to u sir. U are indeed the first first son of anambra.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehe you will wait tire
I didn't wait taaya ooo.
It was even on Tinubu’s thread that I waited my life out.
And I am still waiting on the Tinubu’s thread
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by JimmySwaggart(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116287457:

Dumbo Peter Obi built Anambra state university Igbariam from scratch
the link to your YouTube channel isn't working, I would have love to be a subscriber to your channel.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
the link to your YouTube channel isn't working, I would have love to be a subscriber to your channel.
Sorry I guess the problem is from Nairaland

You can subscribe through this

https://youtube.com/channel/UC0idxqAAPwxVoHScKVIaxPg

Thanks
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by JimmySwaggart(m): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2022
post=116311460:

Sorry I guess the problem is from Nairaland

You can subscribe through this

https://youtube.com/channel/UC0idxqAAPwxVoHScKVIaxPg

Thanks
I have subscribed, and turned the notification button on.
I dey feel your vibes. You really know your work. Kudos.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
I have subscribed, and turned the notification button on.
I dey feel your vibes. You really know your work. Kudos.
Thanks bro I really appreciate .

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by PandoraObi: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I didn't wait taaya ooo.
It was even on Tinubu’s thread that I waited my life out.
And I am still waiting on the Tinubu’s thread
Of course you will might wait in Tinubu's because Igbos and zombidients invaded the thread , they didn't allow those that will do justice to the thread do it.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
PandoraObi:
Of course you will might wait in Tinubu's because Igbos and zombidients invaded the thread , they didn't allow those that will do justice to the thread do it.
Muuuna open another thread naa..
We go dey wait
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Magnoliaa(f): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
jiolyn:
Your mumu no go k.ll you. VOTE WISELY
Go and verify

part 1

Where did you get these from, please? I'll like to see a valid source for it. Thank you.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Latakia(f): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
JimmySwaggart:

If you are not MAD, which I guess you must be. You would see that Lagos State polytechnic main gain was renovated by sky bank plc. So how is that Tinubus project.... Walai talai ko ni da fun e... O sini ku re. Oloriburuku masanfani.

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Latakia(f): 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Timiblanko:
bruv, shey you no see say na sky bank renovate the gate?

Not your government grin

Why Fidelity Bank where Obi Pandora stole and invested Anambra state money renovate Anambra state poly?

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by olatuns2017: 3:16am On Sep 04, 2022
post=116303287:

Just Awka
Awka power sub-station was built under Peter Obi's administration
Peter Obi built Anambra state university teaching hospital Awka
Peter Obi built Alex Ekweme Square Awka
Peter Obi built Anambra state secretariat, state assembly, Awka, Peter Obi built state revenue House Awka, Peter Obi built state fire service headquarters Awka, Peter constructed the internal roads from Ngozika estate to Juhel Pharmaceutical company.
Peter Obi constructed Zik avenue Awka and the pedestal bridge at Unizik junction Awka, just Awka, he did all these without borrowing or owing workers,pensioners or contractors,still saved billion naira for his successor.

If Obi developed Anambra

Pls why are 90% igbos move to Lagos/ SW?

I can count with my fingers numbers of Yoruba people in SE

We will push you home in 2023
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:17am On Sep 04, 2022
olatuns2017:

If Obi developed Anambra

Otondo go and ask why Chinese are in Nigeria lazy f**l, social media warrior we are waiting for you guys
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BluntCrazeMan: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2022
olatuns2017:

If Obi developed Anambra

So much for some group of people who said that they love the idea of ONE NIGERIA..
Can you tell me the things that the Yoruba People are doing most in order to show that they value and cherish the idea of ONE NIGERIA.??

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju / Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People / Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.