Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. (39450 Views)

We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. / Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Babaisha: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

I busted one of his lies . Obi was Governor In 2006 , but built Anambra state university In 2000 this guys are crooks. Anyone selling a fake product is always aggressive if you want to verify .

I am sure, you did not allow yourself to learn things from those that know.

Anambra state university operate a multi-campus structure.

The school main campus of the school was conceived and built at Uli from 2000, but the Igbaraiam campus was built by Peter Obi.

YOU DID NOT BURST ANY LIE, YOU ONLY FAILED TO ASK RIGHT QUESTION AND LEARN.

Obi is not a propagandist like who ever you are supporting, I asked DMO office to release the domestic and external debt of Lagos.
If you see how Lagos debt rose in billions of dollars , you will know why every meaningful Lagosians ( Not other people from South west ) should be very angry and sober with all the people that have ruled Lagos.

PETER OBI has no equals in governance in Nigeria. Initially , the crazy narrative that he saved money without doing project, now , you are seeing projects a man was able to achieve in 8years without plunging his people into perpetual debt.

The debts Tinubu borrowed for Lagos and looted will still be deducted from Lagos allocation till 2078.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
Obiano built something similar. However, there is no visible evidence Peter Obi built this park, apart from you posting pictured and attributing the building of the park to him.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/15/obiano-inaugurates-n6bn-mall-in-onitsha/
Otondo I worked for Obiano, he had no business with Onitsha business Park, Peter Obi built Onitsha business Park 1 and 2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
pocohantas:

From Joseph? Impressive!

I am not interested in the fight, but the highlighted is sure top tier delusion of grandeur. smiley smiley
I'm sure you know you and your opinion is as useless as you and your entire existence.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
There is no evidence online that Peter Obi built this hospital. As the norm, most university have teaching hospitals attached to them so if Peter Obi didn't build Anambra state university, I wonder how he could have built Anambra state university teaching hospital. Or is Peter Obi a Time Lord and in possession of Doctor Who Police Box? grin

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKGYHEG2cGQ

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116295464:

Otondo I worked for Obiano, he had no business with Onitsha business Park, Peter Obi built Onitsha business Park 1 and 2
Where is the proof you worked for Obiano. I provided a source to back up my post, please provide yours.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by pocohantas(f): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
I'm sure you know you and your opinion is as useless as you and your entire existence.

Lol. Just take it easy. People wey know as you be still dey here. It is bad enough that you think anyone should consume your poo. It is worse that you think your poo is sacred.

Na people wey no know you, you fit tell that one sha. grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116295577:

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKGYHEG2cGQ
Dude. You made this video now. Haba. How can I believe all what you say in the video is true? When you wrongly posted Peter Obi built Anambra state University.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. Just take it easy. People wey know as you be still dey here. It is bad enough that you think anyone should consume your poo. It is worse that you think your poo is sacred.

Na people wey no know you, you fit tell that one sha. grin grin
go and sit down. Who knows me, you of all people. Please go and sit down and use duct tape to secure yourself, we don't want you falling off and landing on... grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by pocohantas(f): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
go and sit down. Who knows me, you of all people. Please go and sit down and use duct tape to secure yourself, we don't want you falling off and landing on... grin grin cheesy cheesy

Still take it easy, Joseph. Your poo would be as ugly as you are. Keep disposing it wherever you have been disposing it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
Dude. You made this video now. Haba. How can I believe all what you say in the video is true? When you wrongly posted Peter Obi built Anambra state University.
But you saw this right

3 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Still take it easy, Joseph. Your poo would be as ugly as you are. Keep disposing it wherever you have been disposing it. Thank you.
Like you think your sh1t is more beautiful than you abi? You should follow your own advice and take it easy oh, madam appraisal AKA the most beautiful woman in Nairaland. tongue
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
Peter Obi built Anambra state university Igbariam from foundation to finishing, Igbariam is the main campus

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by pocohantas(f): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
Like you think your sh1t is more beautiful than you abi? You should follow your own advice and take it easy oh, madam appraisal AKA the most beautiful woman in Nairaland. tongue

I have never said I am the most beautiful woman on Nairaland.

I am not the one saying a human is undeserving of my poo.

Appraisal is the standard in any well structured organisation. You can’t know this in that government school you are teaching PHE.

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116295828:

But you saw this right
You mean 5th Oct 2003 or 5th Oct 2005
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
pocohantas:

I am not the one saying a human is underserving of my poo.

Appraisal is the standard in any well structured organisation. You can’t know this in that government school you are teaching PHE.
Yeah right. Now comes the generic nonsense. Like me teach in a government school? Chai!.

Pity you can't come up with anything new. Same ol' nonsense coming from the fingers of Nairaland number one attention seeker.

And this individual say she knows me. Chai!. Why do I even bother...
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by pocohantas(f): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
Yeah right. Now comes the generic nonsense. Like me teach in a government school? Chai!.

Pity you can't come up with anything new. Same ol' nonsense coming from the fingers of Nairaland number one attention seeker.

And this individual say she knows me. Chai!. Why do I even bother...

I didn’t say I know you, I said I know you are uglee with a very big head. Which is true. There is nothing new. That would look like you did some Face Off.

Why exactly would I want to brag about knowing someone as uncouth and vulgar as you? Waste of knowing-ship.

I would seek your attention and you can never deny me it. Try and see. grin

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116295964:

Peter Obi built Anambra state university Igbariam from foundation to finishing, Igbariam is the main campus
Not according to this. Please get your facts right.

https://coou.edu.ng/our-history/
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
pocohantas:

I didn’t say I know you, I said I know you are uglee with a very big head. Which is true. There is nothing new. That would look like you did some Face Off.

Why exactly would I want to brag about knowing someone as uncouth and vulgar as you? Waste of knowing-ship. grin
K tongue
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:

But this *did not* say Obi didn't build it, either?

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
You mean 5th Oct 2003 or 5th Oct 2005
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:

Open this PDF file and cure your ignorance

https://www.coou.edu.ng/downloads/vcconvocationaddress.pdf

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116296377]
2005[/quote]So Peter Obi was governor of Anambra state in 2005? grin
[quote author=
:

Open this PDF file and cure your ignorance

Another concocted falsehood by you. The link I posted didn't say Peter Obi built that school. Surely if he did, it would have been stated there, in the official website of the school.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
cheesy undecided
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Babaisha: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Me too. cheesy I am actually very open minded to this topic. And I am glad the OP created both of them.

It seems the Millennium Secondary School is one legit project by Tinubu, BUT Obi built many schools too, so that point cancelled each other.

Please Tinubu only built 4 millennium secondary schools in his 8years tenure.
It was Fashola that made remarkable progress on that
https://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/tinubus-millennium-schools-going-the-way-of-others/

Tinubu has his full allocation + Lagos IGR + External borrowing + Domestics debt (Lagos debt rose astronomically from 1999-2007), nobody is asking Tinubu what he used the money for?

Peter Obi used his little IGR and allocation to achieve all those great feat he was able to achieve.

In terms of infrastructure that endures on the masses mind and has a good cost-value ratio, there is no way anyone will grade Obi and Tinubu together. Obi is miles better in all dimensions.

4 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
So Peter Obi was governor of Anambra state in 2005? grin
Another concocted falsehood by you. The link I posted didn't say Peter Obi built that school. Surely if he did, it would have been stated there, in the official website of the school.
You are plan Dumbo, so the site was concocted by me Tinubu supporters always sounding stupid

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by zaki2: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
It is now clear even to the blind that Peter Obi is far more better than Tinubu. I have gone through Tinubu's thread, no one single picture attributed to him. Well, Nigerians, the ball is in your court. If you like, vote another mumu enter, na you go still suffer.

4 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116297184:

You are plan Dumbo, so the site was concocted by me Tinubu supporters always sounding stupid
You're the one who is dumb because you obviously don't know what you're talking about. All you care about is spreading falsehood and half truth to push forward your useless and foolish agenda.

The site can't be concocted by you because you lack the technical know how to even lie to yourself because you don't know the difference between a site and a file.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
You're the one who is dumb because you obviously don't know what you're talking about. All you care about is spreading falsehood and half truth to push forward your useless and foolish agenda.

The site can't be concocted by you because you lack the technical know how to even lie to yourself because you don't know the difference between a site and a file.
So I created this site because of low li..f like you

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Fortruth: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
#A_Counter_Thread#

We need to see photos...
We Just Need To See Only The Pictures.!!
NOT GIVING US LONG EPISTLES.!!

(That is,,, Long Epistles about Tinubu for that matter)

DId you see Obasanjo’s or Buhari’s? Even certificate?

You people are always waiting for next election when you can impeach or rid some Niggaz out now now….

Projects my foot

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116297448:

So I created this site because of low li..f like you

OMG!. you're just too dumb to even understand anything.

Na convocation address you dey believe. Kai!
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by shortIGBOman: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
GistFullGround:

FAKE NEWS GO & VERIFY!
Follow this YouTube channel to see more...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq4IovQWEH8

The building you posted is Edo Civil service building. Those buildings were build by Ogbomudia, the former Governor of Edo State. Obaseki only repaint the building.

Obaseki has no single project to his name.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by BeanmanX(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
pocohantas:

I am not the one saying a human is undeserving of my poo.

Smh... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) / EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash / Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.