Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. (39427 Views)

We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. / Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Acidosis:
Those guys did an amazing job on the thread. There's a thread for Tinubu's projects already but we are still waiting for pictures. cheesy I really want to evaluate both candidates strictly on their infrastructural contributions (relative to their earnings/IGR).

Me too. cheesy I am actually very open minded to this topic. And I am glad the OP created both of them.

It seems the Millennium Secondary School is one legit project by Tinubu, BUT Obi built many schools too, so that point cancelled each other.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by JealousCobra(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116289739:

Ignorant mind we are now in 21st century not the era of LagosIbadan media, watch Awka and tell me state capital in Southwest outside Lagos you can compare to Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKPlVXe5JbI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gANnA9aeSY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-g6W5ADFP0

You earned my respect today!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Sergio101(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116287998:

Can you show us single hospital built by Tinubu when he was governor of Lagos State

LoL cheesy

Bro you for just tell him to go and defend himself to the counter thread of this particular thread.

No picture, no video in 7th page grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
kingsclass:
If Peter Obi can build all these projects without borrowing, it's now I know that he is a great performer and the kind of president we need presently.

HAMMER44, I don't know if I got this your username right, but I hope you will see this. This is one of the reasons why Peter Obi's projects and achievements needs to be publicised. Strong Obidients do not need convincing anymore, and when people talk about Obi, it is not really for those who already know to know again. There are many people who are unaware of the great things Obi has done, so you saying we should not respond to the urchins when they try to malign Obi would be doing a great disservice to the movement. grin grin They need to be addressed and shut up! Whether they believe or not is of no effect; what matter is for the proofs to be out there and everywhere so that other people can come to see and believe for themselves.

Not addressing their propaganda gives them wings to be more of brazen liars and manipulative whitewashers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
Peter Obi is not your regular kind of politician.

He's a rare breed.

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Mrfixitt(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pandev:
Obi, the tiny voice aka 'Atiku's girlfriend' later compensated Nwafor for the job well done cheesy
This cretin take a rest nah
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ScamHunter: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
KelvinCoaster:

This your wish shall never come to pass!
Nigerians will never be foolish enough to miss this opportunity!

People foolish enough to give Buhari power will be fooolish enough to make Tinubu or Atiku president.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ASAPFERG1: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
So zombidients can't post any pictures? cheesy cheesy
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Proffessorr: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
jrusky:

Bro its obi dem who started it as if life go end afterthe election.

What pissed me off and hardened me against obi was on the 4th of July one of his zombie here threaten to kill me before 24th of July for just saying my view as per all these smart thief's called presidential aspirants I was shocked though we agreed to meet to see who will die first but till now I kept going to our agreed point I haven't seen him yet.

You can not threatened me and still want me to support you or your candidate never. To hell with obi I no sabi obi and I don't want to sabi him.

I understand your point but I’ll still appeal that we all campaign and express support for our preferred candidates without undue tension.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Honest to God, I am IMPRESSED. grin grin

Big thumbs up to . He was just bursting my head.

Erm, please, Neddstark, ShaqFu and all other disguising Tinubu urchins hiding under "I don't support any candidate", there is a thread for y'all to post Tinubu's projects too.

Other than the video of the Millennium Secondary School you posted, Mr. Shark, can you replicate and match what Mr. Anambra has done on this thread?

Thank you and God Bless You as you do so.
If you want to debate, don't call me names otherwise if I start calling you names, you won't like it.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by descarado: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116287998:

Can you show us single hospital built by Tinubu when he was governor of Lagos State
Respect bros.
We are all satisfied with job well done.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by descarado: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Check pictures on this thread. Or go through his posts, if you will... I am sure you will have your fill of projects he's done over the years as a governor smiley. You wouldn't be that biased, would you?
I have been a fan of that guy since I discovered him here.
As a matter of fact, every anambra indigene in diaspora who peeps in here always rush to view his posts cos he is the face of anambra they see. He earned his username.

6 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116283007:

Peter Obi built Anambra state university Igbariam
Stop lying abeg. When did Peter Obi become governor of Anambra state for you to even say he built Anambra state university?

https://coou.edu.ng/our-history/

Some of the pictures you posted are unfinished projects. Please stop sugar coating the truth.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116283144:
Anambra state university teaching hospital Awka was built by Peter Obi,also remember Peter obi built all these without borrowing
There is no evidence online that Peter Obi built this hospital. As the norm, most university have teaching hospitals attached to them so if Peter Obi didn't build Anambra state university, I wonder how he could have built Anambra state university teaching hospital. Or is Peter Obi a Time Lord and in possession of Doctor Who Police Box? grin
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Magnoliaa(f): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
If you want to debate, don't call me names otherwise if I start calling you names, you won't like it.

Call me names all you want, Shaki. grin grin CALL ME! Everybody insults everyone, and you yourself no carry last for that department, but somehow you want to use that one and hide behind what I pointed out?

Insult me, WHILE defending Tinubu. Both can coexist together, and you should have gone ahead to do just that. That is what I an asking for; I no dey debate you. Show us what Tinubu has done like did... on that Tinubu's thread. 8 pages and more and still counting, there's still nothing.

I no be seasoned political analyst, go to that thread so that other people of equal knowledge, years, experience and everything can debate your claims about Tinubu. What I am telling you to do is not a debate... it is pictures I want to see - that's all.

If you con insult me without showing any proof of your candidate's legacy, na there we go get problem. Insults na big deal? Mtcheeeewwww.

7 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116283212:
Peter Obi did wonders in health sector when he was governor of Anambra State

Peter Obi's projects in health sector in Anambra state
What is the name of the building you posted? Kindly tell us let's find out. Our phones can't be smarter than us.

Don't just go online and lift pictures and start posting here to deceive those who can't ask constructive questions. Please list the name of the projects Peter Obi commissioned in Health Sector in Anambra state.

I've already poked holes in some of the pictures you've been posting. I'll continue doing so if you continue to deceive yourself.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Call me names all you want, Shaki. grin grin CALL ME! Everybody insults everyone, and you yourself no carry last for that department, but somehow you want to use that one and hide behind what I pointed out?

Insult me, WHILE defending Tinubu. Both can coexist together, and you should have gone ahead to do just that. That is what I an asking for; I no dey debate you. Show us what Tinubu has done like did... on that Tinubu's thread. 8 pages and more and still counting, there's still nothing.

I no be seasoned political analyst, go to that thread so that other people of equal knowledge, years, experience and everything can debate your claims about Tinubu. What I am telling you to do is not a debate... it is pictures I want to see - that's all.

If you con insult me without showing any proof of your candidate's legacy, na there we go get problem. Insults na big deal? Mtcheeeewwww.
Foolish. Follow my posts let your eyes be open. It's a shame you're showing everyone your phone is smarter than you. tongue
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116283254:
Peter Obi constructed Nkpor flyover
Oh you're talking about the same flyover Obiano reconstructed? So Peter Obi was the one who did a banged up job? Hehehe. Why am I not surprise. grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV7mx8KDaLw

Bro. Whoever you are. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116283359:
Peter Obi built Onitsha business Park that Houses Nigeria stock exchange, banks and others
Obiano built something similar. However, there is no visible evidence Peter Obi built this park, apart from you posting pictured and attributing the building of the park to him.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/15/obiano-inaugurates-n6bn-mall-in-onitsha/
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
Obiano built something similar. However, there is no visible evidence Peter Obi built this park, apart from you posting pictured and attributing the building of the park to him.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/15/obiano-inaugurates-n6bn-mall-in-onitsha/

grin grin I see you're attacking him instead of defending your paymaster; no problem. I am glad I called your attention to him for you to be facing him now.

I should follow your posts? Are there pictures of Tinubu's projects in them? undecided No stress me. If you have the pictures, go and post on that thread. Is that hard?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Arysexy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
There is no evidence online that Peter Obi built this hospital. As the norm, most university have teaching hospitals attached to them so if Peter Obi didn't build Anambra state university, I wonder how he could have built Anambra state university teaching hospital. Or is Peter Obi a Time Lord and in possession of Doctor Who Police Box? grin

Can you please shut up.

Google is your friend.

When Peter Obi came in as Governor, the university had no university teaching hospital and was not offering medical courses. Only Unizik teaching hospital at Nnewi was the functional teaching hospital in the state

Obi took up the challenge and built ANSU teaching hospital in Awka now chukwuemeka odumegwu Ojukwu university teaching hospital Awka

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

Lie with conscience Igbariam was established in 2000 . How did Obi build it ? Stop spreading Fake news. You can say Obi built one or two structures In COOU of which any philanthropist can do .
human beings like Mangoliaa who have brains but can't use it will never use their phone and try to use it and see if all what this posts is true, no, they rather go into orgasmic frenzy and dance as if they are in their village witch meeting and start throwing vaginal juice all over the place. Tueh.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
human beings like Mangoliaa who have brains but can't use it will never use their phone and try to use it and see if all what this posts is true, no, they rather go into orgasmic frenzy and dance as if they are in their village witch meeting and start throwing vaginal juice all over the place. Tueh.

Because if you don't slip in sexual slurs, how your body go calm down? grin grin

I am sure the picture of the witches' village meetings you described above must have your mother in them - she spreading vaginal fluid everywhere - because you aptly captured it. It can only be from a witnessed experience.

Agbado-munching weevil and BATstard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Arysexy:

Can you please shut up.

Google is your friend.

When Peter Obi came in as Governor, the university has no university teaching hospital and was not offering medical courses. Only Unizik teaching hospital at Nnewi was the functional teaching hospital in the state

Obi took up the challenge and built ANSU teaching hospital in Awka now chukwuemeka odumegwu Ojukwu university teaching hospital Awka
You should also shut up and take a thousand step back, hopefully you'll fall inside a canal and drown. Nigeria can do without another idiot. You demented piece of human garbage.

You have a phone. Why didn't you post the google link to affirm your shriveled up opinion that Peter Obi built that teaching hospital. You lousy house fly looking for what to feast on. Shame, my sh1t is too good enough for losers like you to feed on if not, I'd have let you feast on it. You low budget twerp.

Now get lost and stay tha fvck off my mention. Fool!.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by arantess: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Haywhy3579:

Is this all he can achieved for 8 yrs. We are in trouble in this country to even considered this man for president
you are in trouble with your type of grammar
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ShaqFu: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Because if you don't slip in sexual slurs, how your body go calm down? grin grin

I am sure the picture of the witches village meeting you described above must have your mother in them - she spreading vaginal fluid everywhere - because you aptly captured it. It can only be from experience.

Agbado-munching weevil and BATstard.
above is a diss without sexual slur. Happy now, idiot go and cook for your kids. You're too foolish for me to diss. tongue
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by maasoap(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
MyRentic:

Yes. The whole Nigeria youths just decided to lie that people were killed in Lagos.

The same protest held in Abuja, Portharcourt, Ibadan and everywhere else; yet no such reports except in Lagos. Ode

Lol
Na by force to become mumu like you? If your family member went to Lekki protest and didn't come back, let us know.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
above is a diss without sexual slur. Happy now, idiot go and cook for your kids. You're too foolish for me to diss. tongue

grin grin Okay, but you're obviously doing a sloppy job of hustling for your daily monthly 30k TMC stipend. Where are the pictures of projects Tinubu has commissioned?

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by pocohantas(f): 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
ShaqFu:

You have a phone. Why didn't you post the google link to affirm your shriveled up opinion that Peter Obi built that teaching hospital. You lousy house fly looking for what to feast on. Shame, my sh1t is too good enough for losers like you to feed on if not, I'd have let you feast on it. You low budget twerp.

Now get lost and stay tha fvck off my mention. Fool!.

From Joseph? Impressive!

I am not interested in the fight, but the highlighted is sure top tier delusion of grandeur. smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by Babaisha: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
rusher14:
Abeg people help me look this and his lies.

Obi dey learn where you dey.

Oga, they did not ask who painted NKPOR BRIDGE, the question is who built the bridge.

PETER OBI built Nkpor bridge , that is my zone, we were using the bridge few years before Obiano was elected.

So will like you to stick on verifiable facts.

If Obiano painted the bridge , would you attribute the bridge to him.

Let us not allow tribalism to becloud our judgement and plunge this nation into another avoidable waste of time.

I shared with someone that the amount of money APC spent in unveiling Shettima shows that it is business as usual for APC as our elite do not see reasons to cut unnecessary wastage in the polity. A vote for Tinubu or Atiku is a vote for same of the same

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by NEUDUDE: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
So zombidients can't post any pictures? cheesy cheesy

So all the ones youve been seeing there is photo lol.

Dunce grin

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. by ASAPFERG1: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
NEUDUDE:

So all the ones youve been seeing there is photo lol.

Dunce grin
of him commissioning projects and anambra firstson is posting another thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

UNIMAID Security Guard Intercepts Suicide Bombers Twice. Photo / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody / Victor Banjo, The Yoruba Biafran Soldier: What You Don't Know About The Lt. Col.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.