Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) (21469 Views)

Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche / Male Nurse Helps A Woman Deliver Her Baby By The Roadside In Ghana (Photos) / FRSC Officials Safely Deliver Baby Girl On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by FunkeAyorinde: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Georgejeez: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
If Na Nigeria Police noww.

The husband go bail the child with money before them go release the baby and the woman give am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Nefort: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Congratulations to the mother and baby.

The cop try but na still rubbish!
WOMEN NO DEY AROUND?
WAS HE TRAINED TO DELIVER BABIES?

Useless generation where women are becoming something else.
They no longer want to be traditional but they want men to be traditional...

Traditionally, it's WOMEN that delivers women.
Why should a sane man feel comfortable with a woman spreading her legs for her in the name of wanting to deliver a child? Only pervért men find this interesting. The shameless ashawoṣ will even be studying gynaecology...

I hate it when I go to the hospital and it's men I see attending to women. WHERE ARE THE FEMALE DOCTORS?

Go to any medical schools and you'll notice that the population of male and female medical students are the same but when you go to many hospitals, it's mostly the men you'll see practicing.
I don't agree with you that only pervert men find it interesting to help a woman deliver a baby. It's called maturity. If you have a problem with it then you are still a kid.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by armyofone(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Ok
... not surprised.
LA police and most Advanced World Police are trained to do a lot except collect ROGER!
An average PoliceOfficer can do an effective CPR.
Perform Emergency Rescue operations....
Take unassisted deliveries like in this case.

But ours use TYRES to barricade roads thereby causing ROAD Traffic Accidents and further abandoning same victims

They will even join in the jungle justice process or look away. Even blame the woman and brand her witch for "born baby by ice machine "

1 Like

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Oh my gosh

Haha
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Eriokanmi: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Eagle360:
This child will sell Gas
The child should be name Galovin.
Abi Petrochenko grin

1 Like

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by jeromestarks: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
sharpshap:
What can our naija police do?
Insert pen!s
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by ud4u: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Congratulations Ma'am
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by GreyLaw(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

WOMEN NO DEY AROUND?

Why should a sane man feel comfortable with a woman spreading her legs for her in the name of wanting to deliver a child? Only pervért men find this interesting. The shameless ashawoṣ will even be studying gynaecology...

I hate it when I go to the hospital and it's men I see attending to women. WHERE ARE THE FEMALE DOCTORS?

Go to any medical schools and you'll notice that the population of male and female medical students are the same but when you go to many hospitals, it's mostly the men you'll see practicing.

You are the pervert. Some of you cannot think straight beyond your sexual organs, which to most sane medical practitioners is no different from your hand or leg. I just finished attending to a lady who was in the same position for about an hour! And it makes no difference if it's a man or woman.

I don't know how some of you think. We are first of all humans before being male or female. Your sexual organs are overpriced. They are overestimated. Use your time and mind for more beneficial things and stop thinking your reproductive organs have any more value than your toes!

4 Likes

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by NOwazobia: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
This is why an officer should be trained in every aspect of life in case of emergency.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Oritna94(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

WOMEN NO DEY AROUND?

Are you well? Something is wrong with you. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
GreyLaw:

You are the pervert. Some of you cannot think straight beyond your sexual organs, which to most sane medical practitioners is no different from your hand or leg. I just finished attending to a lady who was in the same position for about an hour! And it makes no difference if it's a man or woman.

I don't know how some of you think. We are first of all humans before being male or female. Your sexual organs are overpriced. They are overestimated. Use your time and mind for more beneficial things and stop thinking your reproductive organs have any more value than your toes!
Muu..mu

Keep FOOLING YOURSELF. Why don't you start working naked if there's no difference between your asshole and your wide mouth.
What joy do you derive in assessing female's private parts? AGAIN, WHERE ARE THE FEMALE DOCTORS?
HOW MANY WOMEN ASSESS MALE'S PRIVATE PARTS IN THE HOSPITAL YOU KNOW?
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by obedience4(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

WOMEN NO DEY AROUND?

So she should be waiting for a female to help her..
Sorry my dear but you talking like someone without a bràiñ

2 Likes

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
In Nigeria, be the police will help her she has to drop something oo,, atol atol na witch
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:
Nobody want to ask this question but I will ask nonetheless.... What's the male officer looking at? And with his head tilted grin

He is the doctor in charge and can tilt his head as much as he likes , that's how it is done in the theatre. Lol

Is it because the theatre is an open space where you see him performing his medical duties?

Your question has been answered.

1 Like

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
obedience4:

So she should be waiting for a female to help her..
Sorry my dear but you talking like someone without a bràiñ
Ho riẹ buru.
So if she requires to go under surgery, the people around too can just bring out knifes and blades to cut her open?
You're reasoning like someone with maggots invested brain ..
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by IbomFinest: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin grin
MALIGNANTGuest:
Ok
... not surprised.
LA police and most Advanced World Police are trained to do a lot except collect ROGER!
An average PoliceOfficer can do an effective CPR.
Perform Emergency Rescue operations....
Take unassisted deliveries like in this case.

But ours use TYRES to barricade roads thereby causing ROAD Traffic Accidents and further abandoning same victims
Some will frustrate the husband of a pregnant woman from going to the hospital... Nigerian police is like a bunch of APC/Tinubu's supporters. Heartless and wicked, lack human sympathy... Self centered. grin
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by naikeboy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Authoreety:

Dnt be deceived... Police are terrible everywhere i
. But not like in Nigeria, Naija police worst abeg
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by HarlequinLekex: 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Multi functiional police in a sane country is by far much better than a under trained single task police in one country like N,also in naija movies police will just come to ur house and say i am detective so so from one nonsense police station,and say u are under arrest for one crime and compell u to follow them with one 5 bullets gun without proving any identity like flashing an id card[though fake but the arrest would be more realistic]:ANYWAYS THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE FOOTSTEPS OF THEIR REAL POT BELLY OFFICERS
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by obedience4(m): 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Ho riẹ buru.
So if she requires to go under surgery, the people around too can just bring out knifes and blades to cut her open?
You're reasoning like someone with maggots invested brain ..

Dumb girl..
The policeman was just trying to help her till when helps come,
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by hotseat: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
The import of the steps taken to help the woman in labour goes beyond the actual successful delivery of the baby.

It shows a close CONNECT between the officers of the law and the citizenry.

In our clime, there's mutual distrust, fear and suspicion between these men and women in uniform and the general populace who act in exact opposite of their motto which is TO SERVE AND TO PROTECT!

Our system is fundamentally made not to work by our so-called past and present leaders who have failed to lead by example.

The husband of the woman would have been requested to report at their station to "do the needful" or else rather than see it as a service.

Therein lies our bane!
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Benwallt(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Na black woman he go be so. The officer should be expecting a court case from the husband
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Shaev7(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
The are mentally and paramedically trained to arrest, contain and assist in all situation.
I don't know if our police officers can even apply first aid. The hospital I work with, when an accident occurred, see as police jam park bodies behind their hilux van ,majority died of suffocation.
Today see police wey stand close to me in a logistics department store, was asking one Yoruba woman, "madam you get rice, you get beans?" He was staggering with his barton and smelling alcohol. Sad
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by surdicksergio: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Abujason: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
In other words her private part has become public part? grin

Thank God for her safe delivery, though.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by TwinGeek: 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
Eriokanmi:
They acrually teach these guys many things. Just in case they find themselves in such a situation, so they could be able to help out. Did you know they also teach them CPR? This is a country that cares for their people. I was on a plane a few years back from Baltimore near DC to LA . A lady fainted on board a Spirt Airways and the crew members were looking at the manifest, just in case they could at least find a health worker or an EMS staff on board. My heart skipped cos I was on a business class seat very close to the lady. Not that i paid for the seat but i won it . Anyone who had boarded spirit airways before would understand how it works

Suddenly a black cop, a lady stood up and said she could give her a CPR. After a few minutes, the lady regained her consciousness. She also applied an AED which one of the crew members brought in the process. I heard her say, I just applied a few joules of energy on her, smiling.

Our police and military aren't well trained. Apart from handling of munition, nothing else. You can imagine a bandit take delivery of a woman who got trapped at the abuja kaduna train. The woman birthed in their camp successfully. This is another proof that these so called terrorists are much better equipped than the military.

Bro biko assist me come to the STATES. My passport ll expire this November. I didn't even make use of a page. Be my helper and make my dream come through. i promise to pay every dime back within three yrs.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Ready100: 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
@Fathersdesire ... I just finish reading your dairy.. how are you feeling this evening? cry
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Hanndye: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
See a desirable police officer? Weldone. Congratulations to the mother. To the child, congratulation, welcome to the world. Glory be to God.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Eriokanmi: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
TwinGeek:
[color=#990000][/color]

Bro biko assist me come to the STATES. My passport ll expire this November. I didn't even make use of a page. Be my helper and make my dream come through. i promise to pay every dime back within three yrs.
I'm not a travel agent sir. I'm only a visitor to the US. I live in Nigeria smiley. You can apply for a vacation, choose some good tourist sites. If your financial standing and employment are ok, you'd be issued a visa. It's not a rocket science
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
sharpshap:
What can our naija police do?
You nko can you do it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus, A Returnee From Kano / Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: / Info On Effective Rat Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.