Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,672 members, 7,840,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) (21474 Views)

Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche / Male Nurse Helps A Woman Deliver Her Baby By The Roadside In Ghana (Photos) / FRSC Officials Safely Deliver Baby Girl On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Authoreety:

Dnt be deceived... Police are terrible everywhere i
Na inferiority complex dey worry all of them.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Baldwretch: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
blinking001:
In due time she'll still open her dirty mouth and spread propaganda how terrible men are to the society and how they go about raping women and how unfair the society treats women by taking away their rights.
If the roles were switched, I'm sure she wouldn't have helped him in anyway. Most women are just terrible creatures.

Most humans are horrible, but most women are even a notch-higher? Absolutely, yes. I agree with you 100%.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:
They acrually teach these guys many things. Just in case they find themselves in such a situation, so they could be able to help out. Did you know they also teach them CPR? This is a country that cares for their people. I was on a plane a few years back from Baltimore near DC to LA . A lady fainted on board a Spirt Airways and the crew members were looking at the manifest, just in case they could at least find a health worker or an EMS staff on board. My heart skipped cos I was on a business class seat very close to the lady. Not that i paid for the seat but i won it . Anyone who had boarded spirit airways before would understand how it works

Suddenly a black cop, a lady stood up and said she could give her a CPR. After a few minutes, the lady regained her consciousness. She also applied an AED which one of the crew members brought in the process. I heard her say, I just applied a few joules of energy on her, smiling.

Our police and military aren't well trained. Apart from handling of munition, nothing else. You can imagine a bandit take delivery of a woman who got trapped at the abuja kaduna train. The woman birthed in their camp successfully. This is another proof that these so called terrorists are much better equipped than the military.
Stop spreading false information, I live here in Texas, nobody teaches American police how to deliver babies as for CPR you are right.
Probably the guy was into health services before joining police or he his in the police health department just the way you have police in their engineering
department.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Congratulations to the mother and baby.

The cop try but na still rubbish!
WOMEN NO DEY AROUND?
WAS HE TRAINED TO DELIVER BABIES?

Useless generation where women are becoming something else.
They no longer want to be traditional but they want men to be traditional...

Traditionally, it's WOMEN that delivers women's babies. THEY WILL OFTEN CREATE A SHIELD AROUND THE WOMAN IN LABOUR FOR DECENCY... NOWADAYS, NO MORE SHAME!

Why should a sane man feel comfortable with a woman spreading her legs for her in the name of wanting to deliver a child? Only pervért men find this interesting. The shameless ashawoṣ will even be studying gynaecology...

I hate it when I go to the hospital and it's men I see attending to women. WHERE ARE THE FEMALE DOCTORS?

Go to any medical schools and you'll notice that the population of male and female medical students are the same but when you go to many hospitals, it's mostly the men you'll see practicing.
HOW MANY FEMALE DOCTORS WORK AS THE OPPOSITE OF GYNAECOLOGIST THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST?
And as a man, will you be comfortable allowing a female doctor assess your private parts?
No vex but are you sure that you are mentally okay?

1 Like

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by clems88(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
And the baby shall be called policia grin
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by md17: 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
First of all I really really get your point. People should have the right to request male and female medical personnels (Doctor, Nurses, Lab Scientists, Radiologist etc) depending on what makes them comfortable. The only exception to this is that it is difficult to make some requests depending on the circumstance especially during emergency.

About the other things you wrote here about medical school and practice and gender balance, permit me to say that “Ori n ta e”. If you’re ill-informed about residency, go and read about it. At the end of the day, medical students choose where they want to specialize and the rude, shocking truth is that most female medical students have not been going for OBY/GYN residency in the past few years not and the men that do it are not all perv bro�
OSUigboFlatHead:

WOMEN NO DEY AROUND?

Traditionally, it's WOMEN that delivers women's babies. THEY WILL OFTEN CREATE A SHIELD AROUND THE WOMAN IN LABOUR FOR DECENCY... NOWADAYS, NO MORE SHAME!

Why should a sane man feel comfortable with a woman spreading her legs for her in the name of wanting to deliver a child? Only pervért men find this interesting. The shameless ashawoṣ will even be studying gynaecology...

I hate it when I go to the hospital and it's men I see attending to women. WHERE ARE THE FEMALE DOCTORS?

Go to any medical schools and you'll notice that the population of male and female medical students are the same but when you go to many hospitals, it's mostly the men you'll see practicing.
HOW MANY FEMALE DOCTORS WORK AS THE OPPOSITE OF GYNAECOLOGIST THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST?
And as a man, will you be comfortable allowing a female doctor assess your private parts?

1 Like

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
blinking001:
In due time she'll still open her dirty mouth and spread propaganda how terrible men are to the society and how they go about raping women and how unfair the society treats women by taking away their rights.
If the roles were switched, I'm sure she wouldn't have helped him in anyway. Most women are just terrible creatures.
Especially those hypocrite called The Future is female and Sapphire.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Fathersdesire(f): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ready100:
@Fathersdesire ... I just finish reading your dairy.. how are you feeling this evening? cry

@ready100 the pain has eased up so I'm much better, thanks a bunch.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
md17:
First of all I really really get your point. People should have the right to request male and female medical personnels (Doctor, Nurses, Lab Scientists, Radiologist etc) depending on what makes them comfortable. The only exception to this is that it is difficult to make some requests depending on the circumstance especially during emergency.

About the other things you wrote here about medical school and practice and gender balance, permit me to say that “Ori n ta e”. If you’re ill-informed about residency, go and read about it. At the end of the day, medical students choose where they want to specialize and the rude, shocking truth is that most female medical students have not been going for OBY/GYN residency in the past few years not and the men that do it are not all perv bro�
Lol @ "ori n ta e"... cheesy cheesy head dey pepper am true true!

1 Like

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Ready100: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fathersdesire:

@ready100 the pain has eased up so I'm much better, thanks a bunch.
yeah.. so good hearing that. ❤️ .. sometimes woman are legend related to that.

1 Like

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by TwinGeek: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Eriokanmi:
I'm not a travel agent sir. I'm only a visitor to the US. I live in Nigeria smiley. You can apply for a vacation, choose some good tourist sites. If your financial standing and employment are ok, you'd be issued a visa. It's not a rocket science

The financial aspect is the problem sir.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Dbb01(m): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=OSUigboFlatHead post=116297703]Congratulations to the mother and baby.
The cop try but na still rubbish
WOMEN NO DEY AROUND?
They no longer want to be traditional but they want men to be traditional..
Traditionally, it's WOMEN that delivers women's babies. THEY WILL OFTEN CREATE A SHIELD AROUND THE WOMAN IN LABOUR FOR DECENCY
NOWADAYS, NO MORE SHAME
Why should a man feel comfortable with a woman spreading her legs for her in the name of wanting to deliver a child? Only pervért men find this interesting.The shameless ashawo will even be studying gynaecology..
I hate it when I go to the hospital and it's men I see attending to women.WHERE ARE THE FEMALE DOCTORS?
Go to any medical schools and you'll notice that the population of male and female medical students are the same but when u go to many hospitals, it's mostly the men you'll see
Until the day u gon' deliver yours u go no say IT AIN'T EASY
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by mediclife1987(m): 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fira09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dY9WWEQ0E0

SOURCE

Everyone just trying to behave like Doctor even in a civilized country.

That baby could have had Birth Asphyxia as he did not cry immediately after birth according to them. We don't know other resuscitatory measures that could have had to be done before the baby cried, and being born in such a sterile environment would already predispose that baby to the high possibility of sepsis.

Let's not make this a norm, and that px should be checked into the hospital ASAP abeg...
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Nchenches: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Ok
... not surprised.
LA police and most Advanced World Police are trained to do a lot except collect ROGER!
An average PoliceOfficer can do an effective CPR.
Perform Emergency Rescue operations....
Take unassisted deliveries like in this case.

But ours use TYRES to barricade roads thereby causing ROAD Traffic Accidents and further abandoning same victims

Ours want to build multi storey houses in different cities in Nigeria, want to ride the best SUVs, want to sleep with teenage girls.

Police officers in the Western world depend upon their monthly salaries for living.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Eriokanmi: 12:32am On Sep 03, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Stop spreading false information, I live here in Texas, nobody teaches American police how to deliver babies as for CPR you are right.
Probably the guy was into health services before joining police or he his in the police health department just the way you have police in their engineering
department.
You may be living in a university and yet, become stark illiterate. That you live in texas doesn't make you informed. Have you ever heard of the word DOULAS before? They train cops on how to mitigate maternal and child health issues by providing the basic training, such as midwifery assistance where and when needed.

Not only in America does this happen. Even in Germany, India, Singapore, etc, they train their police on midwifery and CPR. The reason is simple. They often see accused or pregnant women who had cases. They arrest them and all. What happens, should a pregnant woman fall at labour and the birth attendants are in far to reach locations to come to their rescue? Any criminal element could also fall or collapse in the course of arrest, maybe when chasing them. Me wey no be health personnel, i can do a CPR cos i had the training. I doubt you're in that Texas you claim cos this response of yours is shocking.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by leetylee: 12:54am On Sep 03, 2022
[quote author=OSUigboFlatHead post=116297703]Congratulations to the mother and baby.

WOMEN NO DEY AROUND?

Why are you pained?
I don't think you know about choices in field of work, it might even shock you to know women prefer male gynaecologist to female and not every chance you get to tag "men" pervert" I won't be surprised if you think they have the tendency to rape their patients, don't allow sentiments cloud your reasoning after all the child was delivered and Futher checkups will be done in the hospital.
Sometimes I wonder how some females on this forum think!
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Desusi: 2:22am On Sep 03, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:
Nobody want to ask this question but I will ask nonetheless.... What's the male officer looking at? And with his head tilted grin
OBO!

1 Like

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by seunmind44: 2:23am On Sep 03, 2022
Na so the man take see and touch pussy free grin grin
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by ibtommy(m): 3:06am On Sep 03, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

WOMEN NO DEY AROUND?

...and the way they behave will even get you scared and forced to submit your private part to them since it's a matter of life and death. No wonder their libido is very high except a very minute fraction of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Chicastle: 4:43am On Sep 03, 2022
sharpshap:
What can our naija police do?

They offer searching phones that doesn’t belongs to ‘em
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

He is the doctor in charge and can tilt his head as much as he likes , that's how it is done in the theatre. Lol

Is it because the theatre is an open space where you see him performing his medical duties?

Your question has been answered.

grin grin
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Lanretoye(m): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

WOMEN NO DEY AROUND?

different strokes for different folks,then u are unconscious you don't know who to bring u back alive.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by NaBanga: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

WOMEN NO DEY AROUND?

Why are you so pained? Your description applies to developing nations. There is no scenario such as the one you described in the United States. Women gathering to deliver a baby? Just get that out of your head. Whoever is the most skilled, will take charge. The United States educates it's people whether man or woman. However if you step in and cause any severe damage, you can be sued, jailed and made to pay for damages. The good Samaritan law covers people who didn't intentionally cause damage, but it's a tricky law. There is so much you don't understand. Leave Nigeria so you will get understanding and get therapy for your PTSD.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by donleo92(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

WOMEN NO DEY AROUND?

Chaii.. you be real mumu
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by ConquerorK: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

WOMEN NO DEY AROUND?

Are you retarded? Why does this gender always try to be foolish in everything they do? Always looking for who to blame.

So the cop should have left her to deliver by herself since there was no one around, the cop should have left her to die all because he doesn't want to look like a pervert to you, then when he does, what next? You'll blame him for being heartless and watching someone suffer to death

You're just typed the most stupid comment on this post. I pray you face a situation that needs desperate help with no woman around, let's see how you'll beg for help

Decorated slowpoke
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2022
ConquerorK:

Are you retarded? Why does this gender always try to be foolish in everything they do? Always looking for who to blame.

So the cop should have left her to deliver by herself since there was no one around, the cop should have left her to die all because he doesn't want to look like a pervert to you, then when he does, what next? You'll blame him for being heartless and watching someone suffer to death

You're just typed the most stupid comment on this post. I pray you face a situation that needs desperate help with no woman around, let's see how you'll beg for help

Decorated slowpoke
Your parents must represent your last two words.

Why are some of you just so retarɗed?
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2022
donleo92:

Chaii.. you be real mumu
Do I look like your mother?
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2022
NaBanga:

Why are you so pained? Your description applies to developing nations. There is no scenario such as the one you described in the United States. Women gathering to deliver a baby? Just get that out of your head. Whoever is the most skilled, will take charge. The United States educates it's people whether man or woman. However if you step in and cause any severe damage, you can be sued, jailed and made to pay for damages. The good Samaritan law covers people who didn't intentionally cause damage, but it's a tricky law. There is so much you don't understand. Leave Nigeria so you will get understanding and get therapy for your PTSD.
@ bolded, is that what your parents are suffering from?
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You may be living in a university and yet, become stark illiterate. That you live in texas doesn't make you informed. Have you ever heard of the word DOULAS before? They train cops on how to mitigate maternal and child health issues by providing the basic training, such as midwifery assistance where and when needed.

Not only in America does this happen. Even in Germany, India, Singapore, etc, they train their police on midwifery and CPR. The reason is simple. They often see accused or pregnant women who had cases. They arrest them and all. What happens, should a pregnant woman fall at labour and the birth attendants are in far to reach locations to come to their rescue? Any criminal element could also fall or collapse in the course of arrest, maybe when chasing them. Me wey no be health personnel, i can do a CPR cos i had the training. I doubt you're in that Texas you claim cos this response of yours is shocking.
He be like say my saying in live in Texas dey pain you, and you choose to be rude in making your point
Anyways Mr educated idiot I repeat the police college does not train anybody on child delivery that is my point. Next time before you pick your silly ass to insult people always read to comprehend because in my comment that you respond to, I already said I agree with you on the issue if CPR but child delivery is not true PERIOD! Except you are in health department of police that you go deep into that.
That you flew from Baltimore to wherever doesn't make you a sensible person. Yes I live Texas and I know and have worked with law enforcement agencies, if that hurts you, you can hug transformer!
Check my moniker next time you mention me with insults I will give you more than this! And stop giving people false information. .!!!
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:

You are just running like a tap DOULAS, DOULAS .....Did I disagree with you that police don't offer medical assistance? Where in my comment did I disagree that police don't do CPR? If I do please show me I even said I agree with you on the issue of CPR. l was specifically making reference to "child birth".
But all you think is to insult that is why you can't comprehend.
If you do CPR for anybody are you sure that person will survive? Here in Texas CPR training is less that $150 so what is the big deal that you do CPR? I also have training on that.
And since you doubt that I am in Texas America is your heaven and your bus stop you can DM me or send me e-mai from there we can know who is who.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by WantsandMore: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
This life, it gives and it takes, a man dies at a gas station, a woman brings life at a gas station. Earth Balances whatever it takes ..hmm.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Eriokanmi: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You are just running like a tap DOULAS, DOULAS .....Did I disagree with you that police don't offer medical assistance? Where in my comment did I disagree that police don't do CPR? If I do please show me I even said I agree with you on the issue of CPR. l was specifically making reference to "child birth".
But all you think is to insult that is why you can't comprehend.
If you do CPR for anybody are you sure that person will survive? Here in Texas CPR training is less that $150 so what is the big deal that you do CPR? I also have training on that.
And since you doubt that I am in Texas America is your heaven and your bus stop you can DM me or send me e-mai from there we can know who is who.
You said I should Stop spreading false information and that's what cast doubt in your utopian location because you're expected to know better, if truly you're in Texas you claimed you are. So, where exactly did i now spread false info as claimed by you? That cops don't undergo that type of a training or what exactly is false in the info provided? It takes a trained cop to aid in child birth, just as the cop did in this news post on which you and I are commenting. A novice cop wouldn't have neared that woman. He'd rather call the nearest EMS instead. I didn't insult you but you insulted yourself guy. Imagine you ignorantly saying Probably the guy was into health services before joining police or he his in the police health department , laughable grin. I had to extend my comment by saying, not only the American cops are being trained this way but also Indian police and Co. so you don't think someone is a novice here. You don't have to be a health worker to get trained in childbirthing and those in charge of such trainings are the DOULAS. It's just a basic thing. It's not a rocket science. It's just part of what the police would need to learn cos a situation could call for it as explained in my previous post. Do I make myself clear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: / Info On Effective Rat Killer / 2 Women Electrocuted In Festac As Lightning Strikes, Causing Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.