Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,797 members, 7,841,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) (21477 Views)

Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche / Male Nurse Helps A Woman Deliver Her Baby By The Roadside In Ghana (Photos) / FRSC Officials Safely Deliver Baby Girl On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Eriokanmi: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
goslowgoslow:

He be like say my saying in live in Texas dey pain you, and you choose to be rude in making your point
Anyways Mr educated idiot I repeat the police college does not train anybody on child delivery that is my point. Next time before you pick your silly ass to insult people always read to comprehend because in my comment that you respond to, I already said I agree with you on the issue if CPR but child delivery is not true PERIOD! Except you are in health department of police that you go deep into that.
That you flew from Baltimore to wherever doesn't make you a sensible person. Yes I live Texas and I know and have worked with law enforcement agencies, if that hurts you, you can hug transformer!
Check my moniker next time you mention me with insults I will give you more than this! And stop giving people false information. .!!!
All I see is a heap of insults from an ill-informed moniker hiding in a slum somewhere,now forming Texas grin. See as you're busy shooting yourself in the leg upandan grin. Stop displaying your ignorance cos it would further expose you grin. I replied you with just one post, see you mentioning me upandan lol. You were really pained. Anyway, una plenti for here. Education of mind is free, get one boy
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You said I should Stop spreading false information and that's what cast doubt in your utopian location because you're expected to know better, if truly you're in Texas you claimed you are. So, where exactly did i now spread false info as claimed by you? That cops don't undergo that type of a training or what exactly is false in the info provided? It takes a trained cop to aid in child birth, just as the cop did in this news post on which you and I are commenting. A novice cop wouldn't have neared that woman. He'd rather call the nearest EMS instead. I didn't insult you but you insulted yourself guy. Imagine you ignorantly saying Probably the guy was into health services before joining police or he his in the police health department , laughable grin. I had to extend my comment by saying, not only the American cops are being trained this way but also Indian police and Co. so you don't think someone is a novice here. You don't have to be a health worker to get trained in childbirthing and those in charge of such trainings are the DOULAS. It's just a basic thing. It's not a rocket science. It's just part of what the police would need to learn cos a situation could call for it as explained in my previous post. Do I make myself clear?
Imagine you a dullard doesn't understand the meaning of the word "probably"lol.. grin I will not argue further with you because you don't always read between the lines you only jump, your comprehension is very poor.
To you calling somebody illiterate is not an insult? You are rude and I have given it back to you.
I already threw a challenge at you about my location DM or e -mail me, it is people like you that see America as heaven. How am I sure that you truly travel from Baltimore to wherever.
This is my e -mail teeteeolatee@aol.com
Mail me and let us see who is who. As per any form of argument with you I close it because you refuse to understand or comprehend my line of argument you acting like you know it all.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by Eriokanmi: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Imagine you a dullard doesn't understand the meaning of the word "probably"lol.. grin I will not argue further with you because you don't always read between the lines you only jump, your comprehension is very poor.
To you calling somebody illiterate is not an insult? You are rude and I have given it back to you.
I already threw a challenge at you about my location DM or e -mail me, it is people like you that see America as heaven. How am I sure that you truly travel from Baltimore to wherever.
This is my e -mail teeteeolatee@aol.com
Mail me and let us see who is who. As per any form of argument with you I close it because you refuse to understand or comprehend my line of argument you acting like you know it all.
Why do you thing I'd want to I waste myself on you again? If comprehending false information as ignorantly posited by you is so difficult, then I give up.

Lemme advise you heen,.it's not every post you'd respond to, out of ignorance or envy. You might just end up disgracing yourself just the way you're doing now. There are millions of informed people on NL. Mind what you say next time ok?
As desperate and naive as you are, you even typed your email here grin. Don't bother ok? Anyone could have an AOL email account mind you and that doesn't mean you've left the shores of Nigeria. You couid still be in a kindergarten when I registered mine in 2001 for a fee. Get education of the mind, its free. Good luck boy
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
All I see is a heap of insults from an ill-informed moniker hiding in a slum somewhere,now forming Texas grin. See as you're busy shooting yourself in the leg upandan grin. Stop displaying your ignorance cos it would further expose you grin. I replied you with just one post, see you mentioning me upandan lol. You were really pained. Anyway, una plenti for here. Education of mind is free, get one boy
You are a fool and a dullard with the rubbish and false information you are posting. You are the worst person when it comes to comprehension. Yes I will help insults on you because you started it
Na your family dey live for slum.
I am a resident here in Richmond- Texas, I don't know what is paining you about my location. I already ask you to e mail me, if you cannot STFU and get moving.
Liar saying he flew from Baltimore to wherever! Olodo! cheesy
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Why do you thing I'd want to I waste myself on you again? If comprehending false information as ignorantly posited by you is so difficult, then I give up.

Lemme advise you heen,.it's not every post you'd respond to, out of ignorance or envy. You might just end up disgracing yourself just the way you're doing now. There are millions of informed people on NL. Mind what you say next time ok?
As desperate and naive as you are, you even typed your email here grin. Don't bother ok? Anyone could have an AOL email account mind you and that doesn't mean you've left the shores of Nigeria. You couid still be in a kindergarten when I registered mine in 2001 for a fee. Get education of the mind, its free. Good luck boy
Yes I type my e mail no big deal it is my e mail not yours. So e mail me let us confirm our locations if you cannot get moving. I am not reading any messages from you again, they are full of jargons and it gives headaches. You are already a disgrace to your family!
Again if you cannot accept my challenge Captain Baltimore STFU and get moving.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by bizzibodi(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Congratulations to the mother and baby.

The cop try but na still rubbish!
WOMEN NO DEY AROUND?
WAS HE TRAINED TO DELIVER BABIES?

Useless generation where women are becoming something else.
They no longer want to be traditional but they want men to be traditional...

Traditionally, it's WOMEN that delivers women's babies. THEY WILL OFTEN CREATE A SHIELD AROUND THE WOMAN IN LABOUR FOR DECENCY... NOWADAYS, NO MORE SHAME!

Why should a sane man feel comfortable with a woman spreading her legs for her in the name of wanting to deliver a child? Only pervért men find this interesting. The shameless ashawoṣ will even be studying gynaecology...

I hate it when I go to the hospital and it's men I see attending to women. WHERE ARE THE FEMALE DOCTORS?

Go to any medical schools and you'll notice that the population of male and female medical students are the same but when you go to many hospitals, it's mostly the men you'll see practicing.
HOW MANY FEMALE DOCTORS WORK AS THE OPPOSITE OF GYNAECOLOGIST THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST?
And as a man, will you be comfortable allowing a female doctor assess your private parts?
Look nothing is new in what everyone has his or her own,vagina is not a new thing,na man put that baby there via her vagina....that policeman is not new to seeing or servicing a vagina,must she died because a male must not see her private part?we on this part of the world always major in the minor....most female doctors dnt want to do major in gynea or do D & C for patients, delivery or CS...the just want to sit in consulting rooms,diagnose & prescribes drugs.....am a living witness to a patient that need emergency evacuation....the proprietess was telling her to wait for a male doctor from another hospital,when a female doctors is present in d clinic not busy...when queried the proprietess said not every doctor is good at CS.i was dumbfounded.....as you asked where are the large or equal numbers of female medical students/doctors there are more male doctors to female doctors in every hospitals in nigeria.you would have been useful to your genda if you "by fire by force"read Medicine then gynaecology.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by bizzibodi(m): 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Medical emergency should be what everybody should be trained on....I have a story of a peasant farmer returning from his farm who drop his hoe & cutlass to assist a lone,stranded pregnant woman in labour delivered a baby successfully, infact he earned a namesake & he-goat as Gracia from the husband.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by donleo92(m): 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Do I look like your mother?
Nope!! but I sure look like your father
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by HolyMan12: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
sharpshap:
What can our naija police do?
Arrest the baby for causing public nuisance cool
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
donleo92:

Nope!!
but I sure look like your father
Then why are you using the same adjective that defines your mother with me?
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by donleo92(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Then why are you using the same adjective that defines your mother with me?
just saying that you dad is a fooool.
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by MULANO: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
donleo92:

just saying that MY OLD HAG OLOSHO MOTHER AND USELESS DRUNKARD OLD FOOL FATHER are fools.
Really?
Okay
Re: Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) by ConquerorK: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Your parents must represent your last two words.

Why are some of you just so retarɗed?

Says the idiot embodying the very definition of retardation? If he doesn't help, you'll blame for being heartless, he's helping you're blaming for being a perv as if there's something sexy to look at during childbirth

Condoms must have been very expensive for your parents to buy which led them to bring an abomination like you into this world.

What a parental disgrace you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Condom Is The Best In Naija: / Info On Effective Rat Killer / Habits That Wrecks Your Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.