Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time (745 Views)

If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by Temp150: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
This is not romance related. I decided to post it here because of its traffic, and also because the target audience here are youngsters, who will be needing this advice.

If you're still in your twenties, Pls, stay away from loan sharks! You'll mess up your life if you don't.

I'm currently 25yrs of age. At 25, I owe more than 300k from different loan apps.

This started back in 2017. Ever since, I've been working, and also borrowing more money to pay back loans. How more stupid could I be?

It's 2022, 5 years later, still doing same thing.

I've received countless threats from this loan companies I borrowed from, to the point that I started to careless of their threats. I still repay the loans because I have no intentions of not paying back; I have to.

I'd like to stop here because my story is a long sad one.

My advice to anyone who hasn't messed up their life as I did mine is to pls, do your best, try harder and stay away from loans. It's deadly and will turn you to a slave. No money you make would ever truly be yours.

If I could turn back the hands of time, I would manage whatever little money I earn and would rather beg to survive than borrow.

I also would like to use this chance to beg anyone who has a job opportunity to pls let me know, because my current job is not helping at all.

Our landlord served us a quit notice. We (My family and I) have just 1 month to pack out. Right now, all of us combined don't even have UpTo 50k, and if we don't pack out, we'll be thrown out.

Pls, if there's anyway you could help (financially, jobs or assisting with a place to stay till we could rent an apartment), we'll greatly appreciate it. I have to be shameless to get this out like this. It's difficult, but I have no choice right now.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Go do conductor oga
Re: If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by Temp150: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Go do conductor oga

Thanks for the advice
Re: If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by fman(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Go do conductor oga
It's that all you could advice him?
Why not borrow him 50k.
Let him secure an apartment first.
Then he can hustle from there

1 Like

Re: If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by ibechris(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
U can collect more loans to help your family now.
Re: If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by dontrulee: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Just 300k loan from loan app and you're lamenting??

Me that I am owing 1M plus, did I die?

Oga carry yourself and move on jare. grin

2 Likes

Re: If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by Stallionhorse: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Omo. Make I go find hookup for letschat. Can't have money and be sleeping alone.
Re: If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by Temp150: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
fman:

It's that all you could advice him?
Why not borrow him 50k.
Let him secure an apartment first.
Then he can hustle from there

The apartment is all we need right now. We don't even know where to go from here if and when evicted
Re: If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by Temp150: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
ibechris:
U can collect more loans to help your family now.

Honestly, I would if I could. Can't borrow from company I owe. I've tried couple other platforms but no lucks.

Thanks though
Re: If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by Temp150: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
dontrulee:
Just 300k loan from loan app and you're lamenting??

Me that I am owing 1M plus, did I die?

Oga carry yourself and move on jare. grin

Let's not do this now, sir.
The fact that you owe 1m plus doesn't make mine less of a burden for me.

Like I said, I've been working and using the peanut I earn to settle this loan, year to year, and have no savings. Now I'm (we are) in a messy, urgent situation that requires money to solve.

Besides, it'd be a good deed if someone else could learn from my lamenting.
Re: If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by dontrulee: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Temp150:

Let's not do this now, sir.
The fact that you owe 1m plus doesn't make mine less of a burden for me.

Like I said, I've been working and using the peanut I earn to settle this loan, year to year, and have no savings. Now I'm (we are) in a messy, urgent situation that requires money to solve.

Besides, it'd be a good deed if someone else could learn from my lamenting.

Alright, that's good of you Sir.
I hope help comes to you soon.
Wish you the best
Re: If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time by Temp150: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Simp! / My 20 Best Songs Of All Time / Really I Wish I Was Bangging Her Juicy Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.