Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger (11489 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by isyourboy(m): 3:44am On Nov 17, 2019
CC: ubunja, martinez39, pansophist, ilegend, nd others

First and foremost, I'll like to say thank you to the above monikers particularly ubunja, for saving my grace From pussy slavery and manipulation.

The below is a screenshot of how one was trying to gold dig me.

Girls have always have their ways with me.

There are some I pay money into their account every month and they've turn into their birth right

Another nairaland girl is on my DM right now requesting for 50k Just because we've hang out once.

I've saved a lot of money since I started following ubunja theory

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by AllenSpencer: 3:46am On Nov 17, 2019
Find a job!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by isyourboy(m): 3:48am On Nov 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Find a job!

K
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Gofwane(m): 4:20am On Nov 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Find a job!
maga
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Cutehector(m): 5:12am On Nov 17, 2019
You see, the idea is not to lick ass, like but to be sensible.
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Tersorio(m): 5:51am On Nov 17, 2019
The op will still end up giving the money to the girl. He is not red pilled yet.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by maynation(f): 5:51am On Nov 17, 2019
Can she give you 1k too?

This means she only asked you for just 1k?
You are a piece of shyt and a lifeless broke ass.

Please give me her number, she deserves an apology.

You even mentioned your fellow broke faggvts.

Ubunja??

Nairaland and her wannabe alpha males, broke deranged humans feeding on young naive smallies.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by ArticleBeast: 5:54am On Nov 17, 2019
For Just 1k you are writing epistle. Just say you can't give or don't have... Do you have gold?

8 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Donjazzy12(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:
Can she give you 1k too?

Ubunja??

Nairaland and her wannabe alpha males, broke deranged humans feeding on young naive smallies.
Shut up! How many guys have you ever given one kobo? Broke ass, poor and wretched girl.

56 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by jackals(f): 6:23am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:
Can she give you 1k too?

Ubunja??

Don't mind the idiot.

He's stingy

4 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by maynation(f): 6:27am On Nov 17, 2019
jackals:

Don't mind the idiot.

He's stingy

He is stingy, broke, shameless, ill mannered and futureless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by isyourboy(m): 6:27am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:
Can she give you 1k too?

Ubunja??

U failed woefully at school

That was my attempt to see if she can replicate The Good deeds.

She requested for 30k which I'm not ready to oblige

Thanks

40 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by isyourboy(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:

He is stingy, broke, shameless, ill mannered and futureless.

See how you've describe your father.

The day men learn to stand up to you people" self centered mentality" , the world Will know peace. Your type has never parted with their #100 for a man, not to talk of 30k

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by maynation(f): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2019
isyourboy:

U failed woefully at school

That was my attempt to see if she can replicate The Good deeds.

She requested for 30k which I'm not ready to oblige

Thanks

Broke bitter soul, show us where she requested for 30k. A screenshot will do.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by DesChyko: 6:56am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:
Can she give you 1k too?

Ubunja??

Can you believe this man... 'just 1k'. That's assuming it was 1k.

Does that money 'just' enter into your pocket? At what point did a hard-earned 1k become another person's money?

So he became a broke ass simply because he doesn't want to part with 1k on behalf of an undeserving person?

Your opinion shytes on you the day OP decides to part with this amount or more on behalf of a person from whom he will profit absolutely nothing.

The good thing about life though is that irrespective of how irredeemable you may seem, someone somewhere has definitely done something to deserve you.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Guestuser: 7:04am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:
Can she give you 1k too?

Ubunja??

Wtf is wrong with you?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 17, 2019
Guys here are funny grin grin,Did she put a gun on your head to spend on her? Any small thing you will come here nd open thread like you the first person to spend on a girl mtchew.
The girl sef f**kup!!! Date financial buoyant guy that wnt be opening thread every 24/7 bcus of 2k they won't hear!!! This what happens when you dating so called broke alpha male!!!
Rubbish!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by maynation(f): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Guys here are funny grin grin,Did she put a gun on your head to spend on her? Any small thing you will come here nd open thread like you the first person to spend on a girl mtchew.
The girl sef f**kup!!! Date financial buoyant guy that wnt be opening thread every 24/7 bcus of 2k they won't hear!!! This what happens when you dating so called broke alpha male!!!
Rubbish!!!!

Exactly my point.

Broke alpha male wannabes.
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by vivalavida(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:
Can she give you 1k too?

Ubunja??

Dearie

Chill biko
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Chepos1(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:
Can she give you 1k too?

Ubunja??

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Biingoo: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2019
Chepos1:

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by AstroG: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:
Can she give you 1k too?

Ubunja??

Broke hoe spotted undecided!!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by AstroG: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Rubbish!!!!

undecided undecided

28 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by vikithor(m): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2019
ladies take the strange advice from these ladies and see the pains you will go through in your current or up coming relationship

learn how to drive better than you where shown
see our contacts below

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by maynation(f): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2019
AstroG:

Broke hoe spotted undecided!!

I know.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by AstroG: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:

I know.

Why do you like been a nuisance,with all your beauty.
Thought u would hv some sense,but sadly ah can see that reverse is highly the case

9 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by Esomchi800(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2019
All the Good Good things when we dey do for Benin Girls Our Reward Na For Heaven

1 Like

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by maynation(f): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2019
AstroG:

Why do you like been a nuisance,with all your beauty.
Thought u would hv some sense,but sadly ah can see that reverse is highly the case

I know
Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by daneni1(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Shut up! How many guys have you ever given one kobo? Broke ass, poor and wretched girl.

There is something we call background check, you just don't insult someone just bcus they speak their mind.

3 Likes

Re: Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2019
Op
Need this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) / Why Do Yoruba Mums Discourage Their Sons From Marrying Ibo Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.