Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Someone Told Her Child To Stay Away From Me Because She Suspected Am Ogbanje - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Told Her Child To Stay Away From Me Because She Suspected Am Ogbanje (364 Views)

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Told Her Child To Stay Away From Me Because She Suspected Am Ogbanje by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
when will Africa parents have sense, been fair, cute and attractive doesn't mean anything,am so disappointed now and i hate my self right now, this kid is actually the only one keeping my company here.SAD
Re: Someone Told Her Child To Stay Away From Me Because She Suspected Am Ogbanje by fman(m): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
I think say na only girls be ogbanje...
So the get man ogbanje?
Cos ur moniker depicts you as a man.
If na so
Tufiakwa!!
Focus ya energy on securing the $$$
Nobody wanna keep company to a broke dude.
Make money and that same parent that cautioned her child will be the first person to point out to you and remind her child that u are now Rich and should visit u.
Re: Someone Told Her Child To Stay Away From Me Because She Suspected Am Ogbanje by phelonrays: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lol cheesy

The woman is was right, she's tryin'na protect her kid, so; see no offence and move on you'll got another prey . undecided
Re: Someone Told Her Child To Stay Away From Me Because She Suspected Am Ogbanje by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Obob careful make Dem no Lynch you oo.
Re: Someone Told Her Child To Stay Away From Me Because She Suspected Am Ogbanje by Onitemhi(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
fman:
I think say na only girls be ogbanje...
So the get man ogbanje?
Cos ur moniker depicts you as a man.
If na so
Tufiakwa!!
Focus ya energy on securing the $$$
Nobody wanna keep company to a broke dude.
Make money and that same parent that cautioned her child will be the first person to point out to you and remind her child that u are now Rich and should visit u.
this comment dey choke for my inner skull
Re: Someone Told Her Child To Stay Away From Me Because She Suspected Am Ogbanje by Bluezy13(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Maybe someone has a point

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Yourself From A Heartbreak. / God Why !! / Wizkid Rocks A White Lady Nyansh While Performing Live At Accor Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.